Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PujaShree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
woohooo dhamakedaarrr update...
i realluy luvd Maan's attitude ...i
n Ram trei toh band bajne wali hai ab...
Happy for Maaneet..<3<3<3<3 finally they become One...n i wish Geet too  behave normally ...
update soonnn dear..
n thanx for Pm..:)
Cherishh thumbnail
Hey dere,

Well finally I got time to read this SS yaar...sry couldn't do earlier.

Me just loving this story...its so different and inviting for me.

Loved how Maan fell in love with Geet and of course his care and emotions regarding it.  And his relationship with his family and best friend Armaan who is his family...loved their bonding.

Geet characterization is also so hatke...I mean she and dancing thats a deadly combo and this adding up her innocence, charm and good nature..it was so cool to read.  Hope she recovers from this trauma without much stress with the help of Maan and his family...and recognizes his love for her.

Luking forward to this journey..which is very attracting..me toh all addicted to it as ever.

So plzzz bring the next update sooonnn dear
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow
loved it
awesome
waiting for more
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome story!!!๐Ÿ‘
i hope geet is alright๐Ÿ˜•
ram messed with MSK, now he's gonna suffer for sure๐Ÿ˜†
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
GOD WRITES EVERYBODY'S DESTINY
IF GEET IS NOT MEANT TO GET MARRIED TO RAM THEN SOMEBODY WILL SAVE HER

SIDHANTA WAS VERY CLEVER
MAAN MANAGED TO SAVE GEET AND MARRIED HER IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD

RAM GOT HIS JUST REWARD FOR TRYING SUCH A HORRIBLE TRICK WITH GEET
Edited by punam2712 - 11 years ago
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

update...๐Ÿ˜ณ

keep ing dear...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy Diwali to all of u Dears...

&

Happy Bhaidooj...dears

lov,โค๏ธ
Tama

NOTE:  SORRY FOR THIS TOO SHORT COMMENT AS MY NET IS IT"S CRTICAL CONDITIONAM..don't know when it'll be fixed 

NOTE:  SOMEONE ASKED ME WHOM FAN I AM...THAT ANS IS ONLY SUMIT KUMKUM & HUSSAIN JUHI..NONE OTHER ANY OF RESENT ON TV..

Cherishh thumbnail
Hey when u gonna update this one yaaarrr...

Me waiting for it tooo Neha
neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

part-12

Everyone was settled in their own room while  maan was settled with geet though he will stay away from her as he told to armaan and dadi also about his decision'. He was sitting beside her caressing her head lovingly soothing her pain with his soft touch, , where she was murmuring continuously in her sleep, , she was scared and seeing the bad dream'..

No one was with her in this world, , everyone in her family left her alone in this mean world, and when she tried to made her own family and then she was cheated badly'.

It was morning now, maan was sleeping on the bed in his sitting position , his back was against with bed post'. While his hand in her hairs still caressing a little bit moving slowly in his sleep also, , while geet was sleeping peacefully while her arms around his waist hugging him almost'.  Geet opened her eyes slowly coming out from her deep slumber sleep, , where maan was still sleeping in his uncomfortable position'.

Geet's eyes moved here and there adjusting the view around her, regaining what happened with her last night or day? She looked at her arms which were around maan's stomach, , she looked at her  arms then  maan's stomach and then she raised her eyes for looking who it is? She jumped back at once seeing maan there with her'.  She gasped at once with a shock where maan's sleep broke down with the sudden voice and acts'.

He rubbed his eyes a little and looked at her scared face'.. his eyes wide open seeing her shocked'. And then reality hit him thinking that may be she is taking all this in a wrong way, , he have to clarify all this soon otherwise it can be turned in a big misunderstanding'..

"geet, look, as you are thinking nothing happen,  like this, , yesterday that ram's fiasco and then for saving you I had married with you, see I didn't touched you at all " he was just blabbering on and on in defending himself and for clarifying the misunderstanding , but the effect of his blabber turned wrong,  she was shocked hearing all this, though everything happened with her only but the sudden realization took her breath away'.

Her eyes were filled with tears and those tears rolled down on her cheeks wetting down them with the salty water , she chewed her lip stopping her sobs and she hugged herself regaining the dreadful moment when those goons were trying to force her, , when they snatch away the dupatta from her body,, when they tear apart the sleeve from her arm'

And then her savior came and saved by him'she glanced at his fearful face , he has fear where she can she concern also for her, she remembered how he had saved her when she was about to brutally snatched away'. She looked at herself checking herself at the last time and once again looked at him, matching his face with the face who had saved her and in her mind both face matched and at once and she moved in his embrace hiding herself from this mean world , pushing those dreams away and came in the arms of her savior, , she felt like anything will not happen with her now, her savior with her now'.

Maan was startled at once wit her sudden movement, , "you are so good person, you had saved my life, my sanity, you are really a god for me, I'll owe on you, , this life owe you' thank you so much" she was murmuring continuously thanking him, , telling him everything which is coming in her mouth, not understanding what she is saying, just thanking him'.

It was noon now, she didn't come out from her room fearing with the outside world' armaan, dadi and ridz thought to give her little time for recovering from the shock, , the thought may be she wants to live alone for a while, she will recover soon'. 

It was lunch time' today maan didn't come out from the mansion' he didn't went office today nor attend any calls where so many calls were coming from the business world and media for congratulating and wants to know the condition but they didn't any calls where the security was really tight, they knew that media can't leave them and it happened, the media is outside of the mansion where guards were shooing them away'.

Armaan thought that he will call geet for lunch downside and will also meet with her'. Thinking so he made his way to her room, , she was sitting on the bed still regaining the shocks of yesterday, how sidhanta helped her against his dad and the way maan fought with those peoples and then she faint'.  She doesn't know what happened suddenly then she faint away and why she is here in ridz's house and in her brother's room? But she is not in a state that she can stress so much,,,,

Her mind working slowly, ,slowly-2 armaan pushed the door little bit inside and she jerked up with the voice of door opening, , her eyes popped, she feared who can it be? She curled and hugged her knees saving herself from the torture, thinking that the person will again try to force her'. Tear started to building in her eyes regaining those moments'

Armaan come inside the room and looked at her position, , he got shocked seeing her state, , she got  scared seeing armaan there and she started screaming in loud voices'.

Geet-go '. Go away'. No'. please leave'me'. Sobs'. Please'. Help' (she clutched the photo frame which was kept on the bed side and threw away on armaan, , armaan was shocked hearing her screams and then the biggest shock when she threw away the frame over him, ,he somehow moved aside saving himself, , )

Armaan-geet, it's me armaan' your friend'  he tried to inch closer to her but again she threw another glass frame over him, , this time also he escaped, ,

Geet-no, you'll hurt me also' maaan, come here,,,, see, he'll hurt me maan' help' go' go away' shoo'. She threw cushions over him again and again'.  Maan, ridz, dadi came there hearing her screams, , and shocked with the seen,,, whole room was messed and she was sitting at the corner of the bed hiding herself inside the duvet thinking that if she'll hid here then he'll go away'. She is till screaming'..

"Maan, please come' see' he come again maan,,,, maan save me"'.. she doesn't know that why she is calling maan , may be his face in her memories when he saved her, thinking that he'll not let her do anything, he'll save her always' he is her savior'.  Maan ran towards her without seeing that glass pieces over the floor, the glass pieces pierced his skin , blood oozed out but he didn't flinch , neared to geet calling her softly'.

"geet, see it's me maan' see, no one is here"'

he signaled to them that go out, he will made her calm' they nodded and closed the door but stand outside of the room impatiently' they can't see geet in this state' he trying to get her in his embrace but when he tried to take her in his arms, she scratched his arms with her nails, , she attacked on him, scratching his arms and face, , after lots of struggle, he managed to get her in his embrace calming her'.

"shh.. geet, , see I m here, , your maan is here" he caressed her head softly'. "maan, , he came maan' he'll hurt me again maan'. maan" she is whispering slowly, her sobs not letting her voice out her fear' her cheeks were fully wetted with the salty water which was coming out from her hazels'.

"geet, no one is here.. see' only you & me' look' koi nahi hai' no one will hurt you" he tried to cup her face so that she can see around her'.  She gather her all guts and raised her face a little bit trying to see whether is some one here or not? But she found only maan near her'. She looked at him hoping that he is saying truth'. Finally her sobs changed in whimpers and then she dozed off in his arms due to her medicines'..

It was two week after that day, , geet is little bit fine now' she scared less now , , and not feared seeing any other man now because of therapies Ridhima applied on her'.  It was the medication course of 1 n half week and she completed it without any tantrums'. She listened everything told by maan to her'.  And now maan told her that they are married now'

First she was little shocked then accepted because she thought that he is her savior and he'll not hurt her but still somewhere deep in her heart, there is a scar that she is impure, , she doesn't fit for maan' he is so pure from his soul, body, nature, mind and she is impure, she is touched by other men, she was tried to rape, , she was attacked by other men, , though she has accepted this marriage but she is not able to move on with maan in this relationship'.  

Maan was very tensed with her behavior, , she behaved fine when she is with everyone, , but when she is alone with maan in their room, she felt that she will made him impure also, so she tried to keep herself away from maan'. Though she talk with him, , talk with everyone but she kept aloof everytime'..

Edited by neha5058 - 11 years ago
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update but painful..Edited by dona86 - 11 years ago