Muskaan_87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
plz ab to update kardo!!

waiting, waiting and still waiting!!!
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Oh God! Its Arnav's dad who is sending Shyam after Kushi! 

Then we'll have to send somebody behind Garima too !!!hein?????????
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

He felt she was out of breath , he pull her more close & hug her tight in his arms,they remained like that  for sometime, he look at her ,her hand was on his heart her eyes was closed , he kissed her forehead"can i go?" she hold him more tightly

Arnav" Dad is down stairs "she look at him shyly he peck her lips" this was best" she look away " i wanted to buy something for you , i didnot notice i selected ring, when i realized it was too late, i thought i will give you , & asked you to keep it as friend gift , but when i saw your hand, i couldn't stop myself for proposing you" he kissed her hand,she look at him

Khushi" were you serious ?"

Arnav slight pick her up" you didnot got from kiss "he capture her lips again this time he kissed her with more passion, they heard foot step ,they let go each other , he quickly wipe his lips with her duppata , he grab the cup " where the other gone?"they both look down they saw piece of mug on ground.

Buaji : what happened

Arnav:" i broke your cup sorry" he hold his ear

Buaji: had a laughter she opened arm from them they hug her

Khushi went down with him to see off

Dad: you know  we both were in same college,

Arnav closed clench Khushi hand,

Khushi"Great DAD"

Garima look at her

Khushi" we decide i will call you DAD & he will call you Mom "she look at Arnav

Garima: ok

Khushi" Mom i hope you liked my choice"

Garima yes beta

Khushi pull Arnav cheek ,as she every well knew he was in stress

Arnav"Dad  lets go " he kissed Khushi forehead "i will drop you camps tomorrow " they left

Khushi knew he was very serious , but she was helpless , as she can't relax him.she was looking at her hand & biting her lips when she received his call ,before she could say hello he started talking

Arnav"what have you dont to me dammit ? i cannot sleep "

Khushi: what i have done now?she hide her smile

Arnav "no one ever made me sleep like that , my mom died while giving birth to me , my dadi and many maids brought me up " he took a deep breath

Khushi" close your eyes "she was very sad after hearing him ,tears roll down her eyes why she dont know.

Arnav"Khushi you join me "

Khushi "what i will do there ?"

Arnav" be with me,do nothing i will pay to double  "

Khushi" you are crazy"

Arnav "please resign" he said in sleepy voice

Khushi Arnav  she heard his snore . "pagal "

Next day she  was walking  towards her car when she heard a horn ,she smiled and walk to his car

Khushi what are you doing here ?

Arnav "you forgot i am your fiance " he kissed her cheek as she closed  the door

Khushi"stay away ,then you will say i have dont something to you"

Arnav"what ,when i said that?"

Khushi in your sleep

Arnav did i called you? he was embarrassed

Khushi" dont worry you called your fiance no one else "she pull his cheek , as he had stopped car in front of her camps ,he did not said anything let her go,she was surprised why he suddenly became annoyed ? she walk in and she became busy . in after noon she was waiting for her car when driver came to her

Driver"boss is not feeling well he asked me to collect you"

Khushi what happened

Driver i don't know mama

Khushi take me to him "she quickly seated in car , the driver took her to  his office , she without thinking ran  to his office ,everyone was shocked to see her running in the long corridor. she without knocking open the door and entered "what happened to you?"

Arnav smirk

Lavanya and Akash look at her

Khushi tell me what happened , driver said you are sick"she was standing on his head  cupping his face , checking his forehead .

Arnav "guys excuse me "  Lavayan and Akash was near door,he stand next to her

Khushi" dont you dare say it was your cheap joke, , you scared life out of me , i will kill you " she without looking back  scold him ,beat him on his shoulders

Arnav"shhh bus i am fine" he hug her tight , "I said as i want you to come here, i knew you will say make some excuses "she free herself & turn around

Khushi "Don't you dare touch me, idiot, stupid , donkey , monkey " she was trying to control her tears , he gently caress her arm

Arnav" i am sorry" he whisper in her ear brush his lips next to her cheek to pluck away the tears which was rolling down her cheek ,he press  the button to close the door.

Lavanay was witnessing all this "who is she ?" she asked ,as the door was closed Akash who was reading the file

Akash "what "

Lavanya who is she to him?the door was closed

Akash" please you ask them" he raised his shoulder

Arnav"i am really sorry " he brush his lips next to his trembling lips , she turn around and hug him as tight as she could .

Khushi" never do this to me , never" she cried hiding her self in his chest , he felt really bad

Arnav"tell me what is my is my punishment" she look at him he wiped her tears ," bolo" he peck her lips

Khushi " stay with me the whole day " she hide her self in his arms again , why she became so scared she don't know , but  the 10 mins journey  was tough for her .

Arnav "done , i am with you , now give me a kiss ." he try to kiss her lips she pushed him away he smiled " go wash your face "

Arnav walk out with Khushi hold his her hand" i have to make an announcement"

Akash"what"

Arnav

Lavanaya what

Arnav i cannot tell you right now

Lavanaya saw his Dad, "Sir will you tell us what this party is for "

Arnav: no dad

Dad: look at them " i cannot tell "

Arnav " Akash  you take over i will see you guy at 6 in meeting " he walk out with Khushi

Khushi where are you taking me?

Arnav first to hospital to give you a tetanus injection ,then lunch and then ,i will make you my caddy today . he pull her cheek

Khushi i will kill you

Arnav  " love your anger " he took her to hospital , she was not willing to get down ,he picked her up in his arms and walk in ,everyone though she was serious ,Khushi was blushing as it was very embarrassing for her , she got shock , she was surprise to see him asking Dr about the precautions .

DR; your husband love you very much

Arnav look at her

Khushi blushed  as she didnot knew what to say.

Arnav took her to his favorite restaurant

Khushi" why we like each other company?"

Arnav:" i myself dont know "

Khushi"  i resigned"

Arnav:what why?

Khushi last night someone asked me

Arnav: who,?he was confused

Khushi" you , you asked me "

Arnav "when Khushi"

Khushi" last night you offer me job in your office , i thought on it"

Arnav: was embarrassed as he really don't remember a single thing ," i am really sorry, i really dont remember a single thing"

Khushi hold his hand " its ok "

Arnav" you are doing this for me"

Khushi look away

Arnav" will you come with me as my lucky charm today as there is golf tournament"

Khushi "lucky charm "

Arnav yes  you are , he smirk

Khushi" you are kidding i came in your life with bad luck "

Arnav shut up,

he paid bill and drive home

Khushi why you are going home?

Arnav i will not play in three piece suit? he smiled at her while opening door for her " you sit i will change in 5 mins " she  sat on his recline, he walk in changing room , she saw his drawer open , she walked to close it , she saw a box ,she look at the door , and taken it out and opened it , she was surprise to see her payal ."chor he has it ,and i was searching " she saw a small diary  , she like a thief look at the door and opened it

" i finally found someone with whom i can share everything , Maa i am in love " she heard the  door knob, she quickly kept it and ran back to recline

Arnav" dont turn back "

Khushi why ?she turn back

Arnav"  i forgot my shirt " he was quickly hunting his shirt

Khushi "shame shame " she closed her eyes

Arnav:look at her and smirk " shut up dont act ok you slept with me "

Khushi giggle " i had no choice that day fiance ji "

Arnav dad who was passing by his bedroom heard them "they slept together" he was not getting ,he could not ask Garima either , he walk out of RM

Arnav "why are you staring at me like that?"he saw her who was without blinking her eyes staring him she got up ,took 2 big steps and hug him" hey what happened ?"he hug her tight in his arms

Khushi " i feel so protective when you are around me " she was holding him as tight as she could . Flash back 

she was a kid when she use to see her parents fighting like m anything ,she always use to hide herself in cupboard .

Arnav caress her back "Khushi what happened tell me ?she came back to present

Khushi "We will be together ever please"

Arnav "yes dear for sure" he caress her face , he was not getting why she became so sad and insecure . he kissed her forehead "shall we go now"

Khushi hmmm,she slowly free herself

Arnav taken out his bag,he put his few clothes

Khushi where are you going?

Arnav:"i have to going , after golf  i have to be at the venue, as tomorrow night we have function there"

Khushi "ok"

They reached the golf club.

Garima "Khushi"

DAD"where "

Garima " she is with Arnav, i have to go "she quickly rush out of the other gate

Dad wanted to stop her but he could not ,he was annoyed , "they will never let us be together ,i am dam sure Arnav know about us "he in anger walk out

Arnav took her with him she was acting as his caddy thou he was picking up his bag himself.

Dad The  Girl who is next to the guy in green shirt as caddy ,you have to make her fallen in love with you 

Shyam look at Khushi from head to toe ,he smirk " how much you will pay to me?"

Dad" as much you want "

Shyam" interesting"

Dad"in one month i want result " .

Shyam smirk , he was looking at them .

Arnav had won he was receiving the prize ,he look around he was not able to see khushi any where "where she had gone ?" he try to call her but she was not picking up his call ,he quickly said bye to everyone and rush out he saw her standing with her bags near car "where the hell were you?" he turn her towards him

Khushi" i went to home to get my things "

Arnav he look at her red  face "where are you going ?"

Khushi " i am coming with you bus" she took the key from his hand and dump her bags without looking at him she opened the front door and seated in front seat ,he was annoyed from her , but her act made him smile , he walk to his side .and drive away, There was a pin drop silence in car, it was getting dark . 

Khushi stop the car "she shouted 

Arnav what ?

Khushi "stop the car  please" she pulled his sleeve 

Arnav" what "he stopped the car

Khushi " i want to see that wedding " she saw bride walking in church 

Arnav"are you crazy ?"but she was out of car ,she was running towards the church ,he had no option he had to drive to the church .

Khushi "thanks for coming "as he came and sat next to her, she grab his arm 

Arnav "why you came here?"

Khushi i love to see when the priest say kiss your bride "she was holding his arm more tight in hers they watched the ceremony ,the couple kissed each other she he was looking at her she intentionally didnot look at him . the wedding was over , bride was going out ,she throw away the bouquet, it landed in their lap as she was sitting , everyone look at them

Arnav whistle "you are gone with the wind dear ,soon you will be married "he winked at her ,she quickly kept in his lap 

Khushi "it landed in our lap liar "

Everyone look at them and smiled .Priest who was going out stopped near them , he smiled at them

Priest" if you are a couple , you can get married today "he smiled 

Arnav and Khushi quickly stand in respect .

Priest" i don't give this offer to anyone , i dont know why i have a feeling ,you both love each other and if you get married today it will secure your future "

Arnav look at her ,he could feel she was shivering , he hold her hand"will you marry me ?"

i will not say sorry for the dealy as i was not able to write , this i wrote in 10 days .do comment ,if you dont i will end it in next part 

AJlovesArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U made me wait for so long dear...
Loved the update..
I hope they get married... :)
Continue soon.. :)
Edited by AJlovesArshi - 11 years ago
narcy24 thumbnail
beautiful update👏...they are in love with each other.😛..hope that they will marry...keep the good work.⭐️...will be waiting your next update
😊
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh thnks nadiii u update dear i really want u updte but bcoz offf thz problem me not telll u bcoz we alll upset,,,
but dear as alwyz fabulouse dear[SIZE=3]Oh thy r totallly in love,,,woowww
love it
soo updte soon,,naddii keep rocking dear
MissNadia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hy awesome update cant wait for the nxr part
Update soon
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just love ur ff
it read whole ff in a day...i just amzing
SAM32 thumbnail
u made us wait for sooo long 
but gave a cute update ;)
make them married and leave that shayam physco out of it :| i hate him in ant case
shamin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nadiya...lovely update...they r so in love...hopefully nothing goes wrng with shyamwa the creepwa in the picture...it wud be wonderful to see them married😃 lovely updateEdited by shamin1 - 11 years ago