Thanks Aishu! 
Updating right now...
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shaani2209

nice title khushi...

coming to the first chapter...
amazing start...waiting to see how the story gonna turn out...
thanks for the pm...

Thank you!
I'm glad you loved the starting. Hope you will like the rest :D
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogini64

Happy diwali . . . Swaron Series started πŸ₯³ Happy Diwali yogi di πŸ€— Yes! It has :D 
she's been cheated by shivam- the ultimate cheapster πŸ€” yes... 
frnds are the heavenly support . . . . . They knw how to make her feel gud πŸ€— Friends are in deed.
& sharon being the sweetest- trying to absorb her pain & want to stay alone 😳 Love her <3 
shivam is reyam's frnd 😲 shock shock shock 🀣 
frnds kaise bhi ho unse ekdum se alag nhi hua jata . . . . . . But jab unke samne kisi gal ko ill-treat karega to nhi bachega 😑 sahi bola... wait and watch ;)
rey being the hyper one . . . . Wanna explode on him . . . . . But swayam's stopping him . . . The calm one always πŸ‘ Love ReYam for the exact reason :D
inki meeting jaise bhi hogi . . . . . Sharon ko uspe trust karna aur bhi mushkil hoga  voh toh hai.. see what I have planned ;)

-Araina- thumbnail
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kanchan06

😊😊😊hey it was really awsome ...πŸ€—

I would luv to read more plz pm me when u update ...

plzzz pm me...😊😊😊

Hey dear! Thank you so much πŸ€— Surely! I hope you've added the pm id :D
-Araina- thumbnail

Thank you dear!
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjuhiswaron007

Happy Diwali!πŸ€—

Brilliant Start!!πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Diwali to you too πŸ€—

Thank you!
-Araina- thumbnail

Noor E Khuda

For further pmz on updates, feel free to add --silvermist-- or keep a tab on this thread as it'll be updated regularly πŸ˜ƒ 

Chapter 2

*The italics are Sharon's thoughts. You'll basically see them throughout this SS.*

Entering the party venue, the girls looked around. Simmi quickly spotted Rey and called him. Over the noise, he couldn't listen obviously. "Let's go." She told the other two and they followed Simmi. Reaching Rey, she tapped him on his shoulder. He turned and then brightened up.

"Simmi! Hey, you made it." he said and gave her a friendly hug.

Parting, she said, "I told you I would." She stepped to his side and introduced. "Rey; meet Sharon and Rinni. Guys, meet Rey."

They exchanged hi's and hello's. Simmi then asked, "So, where's your friend?"

Rey turned to look behind him as Swayam was right there. Not finding him there, he said, "He was right here a second ago… He might have gone somewhere. You guys enjoy, I'll go find him." With a smile, he left.

They turned to go towards the explosives. Sharon said, "You guys go on. You know I'm scared of those things…" The girls nodded and left her alone. She went to stand by the side corner and watch everything from there. She saw a bar by the other side of the place. Suddenly feeling thirsty, she decided to walk up and grab a drink.

She didn't want to get drunk on such a celebration and thus asked for a simple soft drink. Taking it, she walked back to the other side of the garden where there was more peace. She liked it much better there. From a distance, Shivam saw her standing there.  At first, he took it as his imagination but then knew she really was there. Being the one who loved playing with fire, he walked up to her; just for his selfish motives.

"I see you can't stop following me." He said in her ear, standing dangerously close to her. Hearing the voice, she went cold. She did not even want to turn, knowing how close he was standing. She didn't want to see his face. Her hands quivered a little as she tried to calm herself by taking a deep breath in. She knew very well it would not work. After all, she did take what was between them as love. She did care for him at one point. She only realized it a little too late. Her heart was already torn apart. She shut her eyes. No one was even around to help her out.

"What do you want?" She spoke without any emotions reflecting back. She hated him for hurting her. It was true it left a scar on her inner self. No matter how brave she got, she would always pain.

"Oh, you're following me. Not me darlin'."

She stepped up to get away from him and then turned. "Don't give yourself much credit. You deserve none of it. You're in the wrong impression. Even if you were the last person on Earth, I would not follow you. You've at least taught me that much. And next time I see you around me, you will regret it." She started to walk away but then stepped back to face him. She gave him the coldest glare she could muster up.

And then, it happened. She gave him a tight slap across his face, shocking others in a distance to turn a look. "Let this be a lesson. Before playing with someone else's feeling, I hope you will remember Sharon Raiprakash's slap. If not, too bad. Karma is a *****"

She had spoken all that with complete confidence. But as soon as she walked away, a tear dropped down. She wasn't that strong. The crowd watched in awe. It was the first time someone dared to slap Shivam! Soon, they went back to celebrating, least caring about it. One person who witnessed it all included Swayam. From her slap, her tears and her words, he had it figured out that she was his last prey. She was the girl whom they were talking about before the party.

Seeing her, he felt for her. It was sad that she met Shivam. Seeing her tears, he wanted to punch his own friend. He wanted to beat the crap out of Shivam for hurting such a decent girl and playing around with her. He thought back to Rey's swearing words. It was only then that he realized that just like Rey, he too was fed up of Shivam. He wasn't their friend to begin with. Not in true sense, that is. It was all just name sake.

He watched from a distance as he saw her hide her tears with her open hair and walking out of the crowd and to the parking area. He had a sudden urge to follow and console her. Though, he didn't know if he should. He didn't know her and she didn't know him. Right now, what she needed was a friend and he was a stranger!

After thinking for a few minutes, Swayam decided to go behind her nevertheless. His feelings had overcome his logicality. He looked around in the vast parking area. Finally he spotted her in the middle, surrounded by cars. He took slow steps towards her. His eyes then went wide seeing the scene when she came closer in view. Her dupatta was flowing around with wind and a burnt out rocket was right there. It still had a bit of fire left in it to start burning her dupatta. Just as he was afraid, it did catch on fire. He rushed up. She was completely unaware of it; seeing her current disturbed state.

Not wanting to trouble her, he started slapping the dupatta already on fire even when it burned his hand. After a while, she felt a tug and turned to see the horror in front of her. A guy around her age bent down on his knees trying to put the fire out. He didn't even know her and there he was taking in the burns silently for her sake. He could have yelled but he didn't. She was taken aback.

He was up when it died out. Looking up, he immediately asked, "Are you okay?"

She nodded, terror still over-clouding her face. "Thank you." She managed to say after she regained her breath. She noticed his hands shivering. "Your hand!" she exclaimed in horror.

Seeing her worry, he quickly hid his hand behind him. He didn't want her to see it. "Oh, don't worry. I'm fine."

She still reached for it and held it in hers. "Fine? This is so not fine!! They are deep burns. You need ointment. Come with me." She pulled him and opened the car door. Reaching in the desk, she pulled out a first aid box and took out the cream. He was taken aback by her gesture. For a second, he wondered if she was genuinely concerned or if she simply wanted to help him because he had saved her. He wished it wasn't the later.

She was carefully putting dabs of the cream on his burnt hand with her index fingers. When it first made contact, he flinched his hand back. Luckily for him, she was holding it tight. Or else, he would have definitely hit himself with his own hand.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked him sternly, like she had the right to. Not that he minded. He loved it when she demanded an answer, not knowing why exactly. If it was someone else, he probably would have yelled back. If it was someone else, he might not even had taken the risk to do what he had! Something about her just pulled him to her.

"Obviously to save you."

"Why?"

"Huh?" he let out, confused. Why would she not want to be saved?

"It would have been better if something did happen to Me." she replied coldly. The words shocked him. It was more shocking knowing from her tone that she meant it. He didn't understand why anyone would wish for that, no matter what was going on in their life.

"Listen… I don't mean to intrude… but why would you ask for that? Life is precious. No matter how bad the times are, you live through it. At the end, you'll always see the better of it." He paused, seeing he had taken her off guard. "I don't know why I'm telling you this. Heck, I don't even know why I saved you the way I did. I just knew I had to. Whatever the hell you are going through, get past it. I'm sure there is enough happiness in this world to go around. One bad memory can't be enough to overpower the rest of the happy memories. You have friends. If not for yourself, put on a smile for them. Move on for them. Shivam isn't worth the torture you put yourself through."

She was left speechless. She wasn't dabbing the cream on him since he began talking. Though, she did hold on to his hand. He liked the feeling. Not wanting to, he still pulled his hand back. "Thank you." He said for aiding to him and turned to go back to the party. While walking back, he asked himself why he said all that he said to her. Again, his connection to her confused him, not understanding why he was acting this way.

As for her, she stood that baffled. His deep words definitely did get to her. She looked at him in a different light. He was not just any guy to her. To her, he was the person who gave her a whole new life by just one action of his. Any other guy had dared to talk to her like this? She would have answered back roughly. But him? She smiled, taking in his outburst and wanting to live her life and get past it. He is right. Shivam isn't worth it. Wait, Shivam? Did he say Shivam? How does he…? Who is he?

So... if someone read the replies to comments, remember how I said chapter 2 was short? Well, I changed my decision. I added a bit of chapter 3 in here just to add it. And they meet! Let me know how it was please :D 

Thank you everyone for the likes and comments πŸ€— I really didn't think I would even get 20 likes since I've always had less SwaRon fans 😳

-Khushi.

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago