Maaneet moment were so cute😳

BEautifuly written..loved it👏

eagerly waiting for next update

continue super soon

Thankx for  PM😊

kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
lovely pwrt...but the precap is really scary...but i think there might be some complication so this dialoug would hav been used...

waiting to know...

thakns for the pm...

cont soon...
Beena_g thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...precap ..
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome update dear

Loved it

Continue soon

Waiting for more

mayashrisawant7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow kya dramatic family he dear has has ke pet dukhne laga n ha part which shared by maaneet is also awesome loved it lot 
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I don't want the this baby…… abb ye kisne bola
ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Part 47

Please Jaan.. don't.. don't do this..

Nahi.. Maan.. I have to.. I have do this..

Jaan.. how can you… its our baby jaan.. its our love..

I know.. but I have to.. I have to do it..

Nahi.. you.. wont. You wont Mishti.. you wont..

I will Maan.. I will… I don't want this baby.. I cant keep this baby anymore..

Jaan..please.. you will die jaan.. I will die.. its our dream Jaan.. aisa na karo..

No.. I don't wont the baby… I cant.. I cant keep it..

Jaan… you cant say this.. you wanted the baby na.. its our happiness Jaan.. its ours..

Its not Maan.. this baby.. is taking you away from me.. I cant see you like this.. I cant see my Maan in constant fear.

Jaan.. m not scared.. m not Jaan. But please don't.. don't hurt Jaan..

He saw Geet pointing the knife towards her belly.

No… no.. please.. Jaan.. don't…

No Maan.. I have to.. I have to kill the baby Maan.. yeh baby nahi hoga than I will not see you in fear.. I will Maan I will..

Jaan.. trust me.. I m not scared any more..  I promise I will not think anything about losing you and the baby.. please throw the knife Jaan. You will hurt yourself.

Nahi Maan.. I cant.. I have seen you fearing.. You have a constant fear of losing me Maan.. and I cant see my Maan like this. I love you more than the baby Maan.. and I cant lose you at any cost.

Jaan.. dekho.. m not.. I cant leave without your nor the baby Jaan.. please don't do tat.. please Jaan throw the knife away.. please Jaan… I love you.

Nahi Maan.. I will.. I will kill the baby so tat you don't have a fear of losing me Maan.. I know.. my pregnancy is not tat normal.. I know Maan..

Nahi Jaan.. aisa nahi hain.. you and the baby is fine Jaan.. but please don't think like this.. please Jaan… come to me Jaan.. dekho.. our baby room is also waiting for the baby Jaan.

Nahi Maan.. I know you are telling lies.. I know.. you fear to lose me.. but if baby not there than you wil not.. you will not Maan..

Jaannn no… don't…….

Geet got up with a jerk only to witness Maan struggling in his sleep and shouting for her. She tried to wake him up but he only struggled more and more.

Jaan… nahi Jaan… don't.. baby will die Jaan.. don't Jaan..

Geet shook him hard but he was still not getting out of his nightmare. Geet could not see him like tat and as a last option, she placed her lips on his trying to calm him. Even though her lips were on him, he was still murmuring the same words while Geet increased her pressure biting his lips. He tried to push her but she held his hands tight and kissed him hard getting him out of his nightmare. Maan opened his eyes to see his Jaan kissing him while his hands trying to push her away. Geet raised her eyes to his and saw a strange fear that shattered her into pieces. She slowly decreased the pressure of the kiss just giving him smooches while he lay still on the bed looking at her eyes. Geet broke off the kiss and cupped his face placing soft pecks on his eyes and forehead.

Geet: Maan… m fine Maan.. baby is fine..

Geet tried to see some reaction in him but he just lay still trying to register the reality. Geet was getting scared by each passing second. She slowly pulled his hand and kept in on her belly getting him out of his thoughts.

Geet: baby is fine Maan.. m fine.. see its breathing inside.. our love is fine Maan. there's no need to fear.

A lone tear escaped his eyes which pained Geet. she bents down drinking tat placing soft kisses on is eyes.

Geet: this our love Maan.. and I know my Maan wont let anything happen to it. I trust my Maan.. and I know tat my Maan trust his Jaan tat she will keep our love safe.

She slowly wrapped his hands around her neck while she placed her lips on his kissing him softly.

Geet: let the fear go Maan.. let it go.. its kills me to see you fearing for us like this. I cant see the fear and pain in you Maan.. it kills me..

Maan: I cant Jaan.. m scared.. m scared to loose you both.. Maan Singh Khuranna fears his sins Jaan. He fears his sins tat they will take you and the baby away from me. I cant take this all.

Geet: tat was our past Maan… and it does not have any place in our life.

Maan: but if god punishes you for my sins like last time.. I will die Jaan..

Geet: do you trust me..

Maan: hmm.

Geet: than believe tat I and the baby will be fine. Our baby will be in our hands Maan.. god cant take the baby away. It will be with us Maan.

Maan; but m scared Jaan.. I cant simply get this fear away.

Geet: do you know Maan..  I don't regret tat I could not save our first baby as I know its very happy with god but I want this one to be with us but not when my Maan fears. Please Maan.. maine pehle bhi kaha hain ki I want you to live with me in this pregnancy. I want my Maan to feel each and every second of my pregnancy. I want to see the happiness in yur eyes with my pregnancy.

Maan: you promise tat you will not leave me and go.. promise me Jaan..

Geet: I promise Maan.. I and baby with not leave you..

Maan: Jaan.. can you love me tonight.. can you take this fear away from me.. can you fill this heart and soul with your love and love.

Geet bends more making sure tat she does not hurt her belly. She kissed his eyes, forehead, his cheeks, jaw and softly pecks his lips while Maan pulls her more into him.

Geet: feel your Jaan, Maan.. feel my love.

Geet slowly increases the kiss while she unzips her nightdress throwing it away from her body leaving herself only in her inners and places his hands on her waist. While she kissed him, she pulled down his tracks and the vest leaving him in his boxers. She settled herself comfortably on him while she traced his jaw line placing numerous wet kisses while Maan was loosing his control. She slowly bit his collarbone marking him as hers and bit his n**** hard enough for him to moan her name. She sucked to soothe his pain while her hands undressed them completely leaving them total nude. Geet slowly placed kisses all over his body reaching his abs while her bare b****** crushed into his. She was going insane loving him while her teeth bit him all over and finally reached his hardness that made her more aggressive while Maan let her to control him. He badly wanted to feel her and her simple touched drew him insane. She placed soft touches and kisses on his hardness making him more hand. She reached to his lips and pulled them into a hard aggressive kiss. She parted slowly and let her hard pink bud into his mouth and placed on hand on her another curve while one hand she led them to her forbidden hidden parts.

Geet: feel me Maan.. feel you Jaan.

Maan sucked and bit her curve while his one hand massaged her other curve and the other wetted her core letting her juices to flow. Maan gave equal attention to both while she slowly settled herself on his hardness sliding it inside her core. She felt a pang of heat into her core while she moved slowly up and down thrusting him inside her. She led the movement into a slow pace while Maan loved her curves. Geet slowly increases the pace  but she was bit tired due to her pregnancy. She lay on him while he still inside her. she kissed and bit his lips and Maan at once flipped her over getting on top of her. he placed kisses all over her and moved inside her filling him and herself with all the love they had. He knew Geet was too sensitive due to her pregnancy, she could not last long, and soon they both followed their climax. He lay on the bed taking her on him while covering them with the soft duvet. He strokes her hair while she kissed his heart.

Maan: Jaan.. thanks for loving me..

Geet: Maan… your Jaan always loved you Maan and will always love you..

Maan: u ok Jaan..

Geet: hmmm.. Maan please aap aise mat kareye.. it pains to see you in pain.

Maan: I will Jaan.. I will not think about our past..

Maan kissed her forehead while she slowly drifted into a sleep making Maan feel light and happy. He kissed her once again holding her tight drifting to a sleep of dreams.. Dreams of them along with the baby.

Vicky: Bhabi.. please na.. help me.. see if I don't propose her I swear Bro will kick me out from her life like  a garbage.

Geet: Vicky.. I said. Or waise bhi its your punishment. Agar tum sab ko Handa Haveli nahi lathe than I would have been there today.

Vicky: Tats was your mistake. Who told you to have tat pani puri..

Geet: Vicky.. uski baat hi mat kar.

Vicky: wahhh. Kay zamana hain Bhabi.. when I speak the truth you say don't talk.

Geet: good.. but tats does not mean tat I will help you and nor will Maan help you. so get going Vicky or else I myself will search someone better than you for Pari.

Vicky: better than me.. lets see Bhabi and I swear.. I will make it special for her.

Geet: good.. now get going to KC.. waise bhi koi kaam nahi karta and now you avoid going to KC also.

Vicky: kyu karu.. when you darling husband's works so hard why should I work.

Geet: tho phir chaddo.. I will speak to Dad and Mom tat we can send Vicky back to London so tat he can handle work there.

Vicky: bhabi ….. aap na.. sach mein. This pregnancy has made you crankier.

Geet: thanks for the compliment sweetheart.

Pari: please na bhabi.. tell me wat should I wear.

Geet: ohh god Pari.. yeh sab kya hain..you are in a mess.

Pari: I know.. but I cant help. You know na tat these Khuranna brothers need perfection and yeh Vicky tho aise hi taunt martha hain mujhe.. tat I don't know how to dress and all.

Geet: ok leave tat. tell me wat you want to wear… suit.. casuals ya saree.

Pari: I don't know. Its so confusing Bhabi.. I have always worn casuals and this date is making me so confusing. Agar kuch galat kiya tho Vicky..

Geet: Calm down Pari.. all is fine.

Pari: Nothing is fine Bhabi.. you know na.. I have always been scared of getting close to anyone. I loose all the people whom I love. Vicky was just not my friend bhabi. I have love him since the time I knew wat love is but I was scared. Hamesha Vicky se dur rahi apne darr ke wajah se. even in London I did not stay with him when he came there for studies but now I cant Bhabi. I need him and his love.

Geet saw Pari in tears. She slowly wiped of her tears and hugged her.

Geet: Pagli… when you love him so much, why do you fear. There's nothing such tat when you love someone they will leave you and go aur Vicky I have seen him waiting for you Pari.. let this fear go and hug the love which has been waiting for you. its time Pari.. its time tat Vicky-Pari are together.

Pari: Par Bhabi.. agr kuch galat hua tho. I mean.. agar Vicky ko kuch hua tho.

Geet: kuch nahi hoga.. your love is strong enough to keep him safe and now chalo lets get ready. I have a surprise for you.

Pari: Surprise..

Geet: hmm.. kisine kash bheja hain meri Pari ke liye.

Geet led Pari into her room and handed her over a packet. Pari slowly opened it, was shocked, and surprise to see a very elegant saree.

Pari: omg Bhabi.. this is so beautiful. I mean it just unique.

Geet: kyu nahi.. after all  its my Vicky's choice.

Pari: Vicky.. you mean.. really.

Geet: hmm.. Vicky wants to see his love in this saree when he proposes her. he wants it to be special for his Pari like she want… you know some fairytale type.

Pari blushes hearing it but soon she frowns thinking.

Pari: Par.. I don't know how to wear and carry the saree.. it will be so funny to see me in saree.

Geet: olle mera bacha… itni si baat. Chalo.. I will dress you up today and as far as your looks, don't worry my Princess will be just looking stunning and most beautiful with my Vicky's choice.

Pari: Sachi bhabi..

Geet: muchi..

Geet dressed up Pari while the look in her eyes made her to blush. Pari was not looking less than an angel and none could say tat she was Pari. Both were lost when they heard the door open and were shocked to see Maan entering.

Geet: Maan.. you so early..

Maan neglected Geet and instantly came to Pari while his eyes just held his sweet nave sister while Pari started to cry.

Maan: ssshhh.. you see.. I came here for my Pari not for these tears. They really make my Pari a cry baby.

Pari: m not a cry baby..

Maan: I know..

Pari: Bhai.. how do I look.

Maan held Pari by shoulder while Geet just admired thinking tat she never saw this type of love and bond between Maan and Annie. It was strange to see Maan showering his love on Pari who was not related to him by blood. Her thoughts were broken by Maan.

Maan: I don't know how and wat to say but I just want to say tat my Pari is not less than an angel. She is way to perfect to describe.

Pari: Tell na Bhai.. how do I look with this saree.

Maan: just like a Barbie doll.. and wat ever you wear  sweetheart it just glows… chalo ab.. I don't want you to get late for your first date.

Pari: m scared..

Maan: for wat.. ush Vicky se.. than don't worry I have warned him saying tat a tear in your eyes than I will cut him into pieces sweetheart aur waise bhi ush Vicky I don't trust tat duffer in this matter.

Geet: haan after all he is MSK's brother na.. they are so dumb in this love matter.

Maan: Jaan… abhi na mera mood bahut acha hain.. so don't let me say something which will embarrass you.

Geet: chaddoo.. app aur aapki badmashi.. chalo Pari.. you are getting late.

Maan: Remember Pari.. tat this is wat you waited for. Vicky is just not your love but a companion whom you have waited and fought to keep safe. Get him near you and I promise tat no one can touch you and him.

Pari: I will Bhai..

Maan hugged Pari while Maan and Geet led her downstairs where everyone waited for her. she was feeling shy as the whole KM knew tat Vicky was finally going to propose  her and they did not leave a chance to tease her.

Dadima: Chalo.. ab tho yeh ish ghar se jaane ka naam hi nahi legi..kyu Pari.. m I right.

Yash: Come on Maa.. agar jana bhi chahti ho, than who will let her go… ish baar tho vicky ne pura plan kiya hain.. ishe apne se bandh kar rakega..

Naina: Bas karo… why do you all tease her so much. See my Pari is blushing so much. Kyu Pari.. abhi se itna.. than I really should think of you two getting married within few days.

Pari: Mom… abhi nahi..

Dadima: abhi nahi means.. Pari don't you think tat its time we get our second bahu aur bechari Geet kab tak  apni Devrani ke liye wait karegi. She needs to boss you na.. haan na Geet.

Geet: Haan dadima.. its better we get them married soon now.

Maan: Hua.. ya kuch baki hain. she is getting late for the date.. I mean Vicky ka dus baar phone aa juka hain.

Pari: I hate you all.. app sab na mera azak bana rahe hain.. chaddo I don't wont to go for this date wate…

Maan: Acha baba. We wont.. but lets go now.. Vicky is really waiting for you.

Maan asked the driver to take her to the place while the others smiled seeing her going.

Precap:  Vicky proposes Pari…

Tension between Maan-Geet.

So here you all are.. those who waited for Vicky-Pari love story..

I sincerely thank all my readers who like and comment on the updates. I know I don't reply back to anyone but I have decided tat I will reply you all on day with all my love for you.

Do like and comment..