Originally posted by: Brown-Eyes

hugggsss mona di 🤗

chalo abhi kam pe lag jao   ðŸ˜‰

yup baby...🤗🤗
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 46

Geet: enough Maan.. its just a day m here and you are making a fuss about it.

Maan: Fuss nahi Jaan… but you know na I miss you and our baby also misses Dadda Na…

Geet: Nahi.. no.. baby does not miss Dadda but ya Dadda just over reacting.

Maan: Over reacting.. come on Jaan… come back na..

Geet: Maan.. its enough.. Once more you say tat than I will extend my stay here and trust me I will not even call you. Janthe hain app.. since yesterday how many times you have called and tat Vicky.. jaye.. teach him to romance Pari rather than calling me.

Maan: Unka romance woh dekh lenge.. but wat about our romance Jaan.

Geet: Maan.. enough.. now concentrate on your work as you have a meeting within a hour.

Maan: Jaan… please na…..

Geet: Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna… enough and now bye..

Geet cut the call while Maan just stared at the phone now. it was just a day and Maan had called more than 50 times irritating Geet and Vicky was next.

Rano: Geet.. why did you scream on Maan.

Geet: You too Maa.. bas kijiye.. Cant you see Maa.. he is just irritating me with his calls.

Rano: its his love beta.

Geet: I know Maa.. but I really want to spend some time with you all Maa aur yeh Maan na.. mujhe phone karke irritate kar rahe hain.

Rano: acha leave tat. tell me wat you want to have today.

Geet: Maa….woh kuch chatpata bana do na… you know Maan aur Vicky mujhe aisi cheezein khane nahi dete.

Rano: Ok.. babba.. I will prepare aur haan tera favorite aachar hain. Arjun bought it for you.

Geet: wahhh.. yani Arjun bhaiya ne..did he really bring pickle for me Maa..

Rano: Haan bete tumara favorite mango-chilli pickle.

Geet: chalo.. lets go.. I will eat it now..

Maan: Vicky, wats the matter.

Vicky: Bro.. why is Pari so arrogant.

Maan: Arrogant.

Vicky: Haan.. can you believe Bro, she asked Bhabi to let me know tat she will not say yes until and unless I  propose her in a fairytale way.

Maan: so wats wrong in tat.

Vicky: wrong… is it you who is saying this bro.. Khuranna's are tough bro and going for such weird ideas does not suit our personality.

Maan: Than forget Pari. I will search someone else for her. waise bhi Mom was saying tat its time tat we get Pari married.

Vicky: Bro…..

Maan: don't scream. Its either you propose her the way she wants or let me find a suitable handsome charming prince for my sister.

Vicky: so you mean tat I don't have these qualities in me.

Maan: did I say tat.

Vicky: Bro.. please help me na.. she is sitting on my head.

Maan: Sorry Vicky… Geet has strictly ordered me not to help you in this matter.

Vicky: You are mean Bro… and tat wife of urs.. let her come back.. I will show her who is Vicky Singh Khuranna.

Maan: She knows.. tat Vicky Singh khuranna is son of Yash Singh Khuranna and brother of Maan Singh Khuranna so now if you let me to work can we proceed for the meeting.

Rano: Geet.. ab kaisa lag raha hain.

Mohinder: Are you ok beta.

Arjun: princess.. theek ho na.

Geet: hmmm

Rano settled Geet on the bed, as since afternoon she was not feeling well.  Though she suffered from morning sickness but today since afternoon, she was vomiting and was feeling weak. She just had a lunch and after an hour, she threw up whatever she ate. Rano was quite worried for her and instantly called Mohinder and Arjun back. She tried to make them understand tat it was just normal but Rano was quite scared fearing for the baby. She wanted to call Maan but Geet had strictly said tat none will call the Khuranna's. Geet saw her family tensed and she smile at them.

Geet: Maa.. m fine. I just talked to the doctor and she said tat its normal.

Rano: Normal.. beta just see you face its so pale and you are saying its normal. Ji.. aap Maan bete ko call kijiye…she wont listen to us.

Arjun: Haan Papa.. I will call Maan right now.

Geet: No… please.. Bhaiya… I said na m fine.. please don't call him..

Mohinder: Than fine.. we will visit the doctor right now..

Geet: Doctor… nahi…..please Papa…

Rano: Arjun.. just call our family doctor right now. I can't risk  her and the baby.

Arjun: Ji Maa….

Arjun called the doctor while Geet just looked at them. She knew tat they were worried for her and was only scared tat if ever Maan knew tat she was not well than he will take her away from here and will make everyone's life hell. She silently prayed to babaji that none inform him about her.

Doctor: There's nothing to worry Mr. Handa. its normal during pregnancy.

Rano: But she is looking so pale.

Doctor: Mrs. Handa, as you have informed me tat she is bit weak as per reports and this is due to it par baki sab theek hain. I would suggest tat she takes ample rest and eat her meals on time.

Mohinder: there is nothing to worry na Doctor.

Doctor smiled at Geet while telling them tat she is perfectly fine but poor girl did not know tat Arjun had already called Maan and he was on the way or say right now standing at the doorstep of her room.

Maan: Geettt..

Geet's eyes widen in fear while others turned to see Maan coming inside. Geet could feel the tension and fear on his face while she gave a faint smile to him.

Geet: Maan.. main sach keh rahi hoon.. m perfectly fine. See its just weakness, even doctor said.

Geet eyed the doctor to explain her husband to.

Doctor: Yes Mr. Khuranna.. your wife and the baby is perfectly fine. There's nothing to worry.

Mohinder: Maan.. aap yaha..

Arjun: Papa.. I called him. its important tat he knows about Geet.

Rano: Acha kiya..

Geet: acha kiya.. ish Dhust Dhanav ka avatar nahi dekha aapne. Wait for some seconds and than you will see wat he is.

Doctor: so I will take a leave now.

Maan: Your stay ends here Geet.

Geet: Maan, you heard na m perfectly fine.

Maan: did I ask you anything. just get up and we are leaving right now.

Geet: but Maan…

Before geet could say anything, his phone rang. He picked the call and heard Vicky screaming his name and cursing him for some reason but he shouted back at him.

Maan: Shut Up Vicky..

Vicky: bro.. I swear I will kill you..

Maan: kill me later.. but right now I need to get Geet back home.

Vicky: Bhabi.. why.. sab theek hain na bro..

Maan: she is not well and m getting her back..

Vicky: wat……..

Geet: ab hoga bada dhamaka.. Arjun Bhaiya.. ab dekhna yeh pura Khuranna Khandaan do minute mein yaha kaise aata hain.

KM

Vicky: Dad.. mom.. Dadima.. pari…get into the car right now..

Yash: but why Vicky..

Vicky: no time to explain dad. Pata nahi how is bhabi now. Bro.. was so scared. I hope sab theek ho.

Naina: Geet.. kya hua ushe.

Vicky: she is not well..and the baby..

Dadima: wat.. not well.. kya hua.. wat happened to Geet.. is she fine.. how is the baby..

Vicky: kuch pata nahi dadima.. bas Bro ka phone aaya ki she is not well.

Naina; hey Bhagwaan.. please don't do anything. just keep them safe.

Vicky: Bhabiii…

Geet almost jumped from her bed hearing her name and without a mistake she could say tat it was Vicky.

Geet: Chalo.. geet puttar ab tho bag pack karva hi lo.

Rano: yeh kaun..

Geet: Nothing Maa.. its my crazy family.. You just saw your damad now you will see my whole family drama.

Everyone saw the whole Khuranna family coming running towards geet pushing them aside.

Vicky: Bhabi are you fine. Wat happened to you.. how is the baby.. lets go to the hospital..

Yash: haan.. Maan.. lets take her.. we cant take risk na..

Dadima: Yeh bhagwaan. Iska chehra tho.. pura ka pura pale lag raha hain. Geet are you ok beta.

Naina: Maan.. why are you standing pick her up..

Geet: hogaya.. ya koi baki hain.. aur tu Pari.. don't you have to say anything.

Pari: hain na.. par.. m thinking wat should I ask..  woh kya hain na Bhabi.. see everyone asked you all questions which I was supposed to ask but ya I can do one work.

Geet: wat..

Pari: Maan bhai.. you bring her down and I will drive the car.. I cant let you or Vicky to drive na.. just see how tensed they look bhabi.

Geet: Haan.. deekh raha hain. Arjun Bhaiya.. dekha aapne.. for this reason I did not want you to inform Maan or anyone back home.

Maan: Geet…..

Geet: sorry.. but seriously Maan.. m fine and the baby is also fine. Maa.. kahiye na..

Rano: Haan Maan. she is fine. Maa ji.. there's nothing to worry about.

Naina: Par Vicky..said tat she is serious.

Rano: Kuch nahi.. she just threw whatever she had for lunch and this is normal during pregnancy na and as per her reports  she is a bit weak so kuch jyada hi pale lag rahi hain.

Vicky: Bahut Jyada, Bhabi.. wat did you have for lunch.

Geet saw Maan looking at her with big eyes while she fumbled with her words but Rano was quick to say.

Rano: She had pani puri..

Maan: Kya…Geettt..

Geet: Mann kar raha tha Maan…

Maan: Mann kar raha tha woh bhi lunch time pe and Maa how could you let her have tat. you know na she need to have  a complete meal.

Rano: I tried  Maan.. but she was saying tat you don't allow her to eat anything else except tat healthy food.

Maan: I swear Geet… yeh tumara last chaat tha.. from now you will not eat anything which I don't approve of.

Geet: Maan.. m pregnant not sick and I feel to eat all this.

Maan: ohh really and you feel during lunch time na.. bas enough now. I did not send you here for eating all such things. Come one get up, we are leaving right now.

Mohinder: Par Maan.. its just a day here.

Maan: M sorry Papa.. but I cant leave her. you know very well tat she is as stubborn as me or say more than me and you being her parents will never say no to her.

Arjun: Maan.. I know. But cant you let her stay for some more days.

Maan: I would Arjun but looking at her reports I cant let. Its not tat I m against it Arjun but I don't want to loose her nor the baby. Pehle ek baar galti kar juka hoon main and I cant afford to repeat it again. M sorry.

Mohinder: Theek hain Maan and I understand tat but I would suggest tat you all stay here tonight and can leave tomorrow.

Rano: haan.. it will be first time tat you all are here.

Yash: Par Mohinder.. it wil be difficult for you all. I mean humare stay.

Mohinder: Yash… don't forget tat this house also belongs to Geet and her family is always welcomed here.

Geet: maan jaye na Maan. just few days and I will be back home.

Vicky: Bhool jaye Bhahi.. apne galti ki and now you are coming back home.

Geet: Shut up Vicky.

Pari: Seriously Bhabi… ab tho aap gayi kaam se..

Geet: Pari…..

Pari: sorry but you don't have a chance now. Maan Bhai I will pack her bag.

Maan: Hmm.

Geet: Pariii.. dare you touch my bag and clothes and I swear I will make your life hell after marriage. don't forget tat I wil be your Jethani.

Pari: and me your devrani.. par abhi ke liye.. Maan Bhai's order is more important.

Geet: Maan.. dekho na… yeh parii kya kar rahi hain.

Maan: Vicky- Pari can you both leave us alone for few minutes.

Geet: Maan.. gussa mat karna.. see I agree I did a mistake but I was craving for it Maan.

Maan: hmm aur kuch.

Geet: Maan.. please na… Maa-Papa will feel bad if I go so soon.

Maan: hmmm

Geet: Kya hmm hmm .. why don't you understand tat I cant come like this back.. I .. i..

Her mouth was shut by a forceful aggressive Kiss making her close her eyes. she slowly opened them feeling his hands on her waist rolling the kurti upwards while his lips busy with hers. Maan kissed her full mouth making her to open her mouth for his entry. He pulled her closer onto her lap. He parted from the kiss but still his lips were not ready to leave hers. He slowly rested his forehead on hers pulling her closer into his body while she encircled her hands around his neck..

Maan: M not afraid of death Jaan.. but a mere wrinkle on your forehead kills me. It kills me to see you in pain. It kills me making me realize tat I yet again failed in our love.

Geet: Maann..

Maan: Naa… don't get me wrong. The moment Arjun called me saying tat you are not well, I died thousands of deaths. My whole past came in front of me. The horrible dreadful sins which I committed made me realize tat I can never be a good husband nor a father.

Geet: Maan.. yeh aapp..

Maan: ssshhh Jaan.. let me speak. The thought of you and our baby in pain made me realize tat wat I lost. It made me realize tat how much you were in pain when you were carrying our bay first. Wo baby jo.. the baby who was the seed of my brutal act or say r***. The baby which always could make you realize tat I r**** you but you loved it. kyu sirf isliye na ki woh tumare Maan ka ansh tha. Just coz you loved me but I never knew wat pain you went. I could not love our first baby jaan.. could not touch the baby inside your womb.. could not feel the baby kicking. I could not touch your pregnant belly Jaan and now I won't be able to handle this again. I die every moment Jaan. Har ek pal, I fear Jaan… I fear tat if anything happens to the baby or you.. how will I repay everything. I fear to face god Jaan.. I fear to face tat almighty who has given me a second chance to love you. Who has given me an angel who loves me with all my sins. I fear to loose this love Jaan. I fear loosing you and our baby.

Geet wiped his tears and softly kissed his lips shutting him.

Geet: do you love me..

Maan: hmmm

Geet: Than trust me Maan. I will take care of myself. Tat was our past Maan and this is are present and here is our future (she places his hand on her belly). I don't want anything from our past now. Our first baby is with god Maan and is happy with him but I want this one to be with us but not like this. Your fear will make me scared Maan.. it will kill me thinking tat you still have a fear inside your heart tat I and the baby will leave you and go. The fear of losing us will kill your Jaan, Maan..  I want you to live in this pregnancy, I want my Maan to enjoy this phase of being a Dadda to our love. I want my Maan to live with me throughout this pregnancy without any fear.

Maan: m scared Jaan.. m scared.

Geet: than its better I kill this baby..

Maan: Jaannn..

Geet: why.. when you fear of losing me and the baby than its better na Maan.. baby nahi rahega than you wont have a fear of losing me and the baby and I will not see my Maan fearing.

Maan: mo sorry.. m sorry Jaan.

Geet: than promise me Maan.. promise tat you will forget everything and will not fear. Main kah nahi jaa rahi hoon Maan. kahi nahi.. Your Jaan and our baby is with you and will always be with you.

Maan: I promise Jaan.. I promise.

Kissed slowly kissed him sealing his promise with her lips and a lovable kiss while Maan let her to take the control bringing her closer o him.

Precap: I don't want the this baby……

Hi all.. chalo.. ab thoda aage bade.. lets see how this pregnancy goes ahead.. I know Precap is very dangerous and me ready for ur jhutis.. par please face par mat marna yaar.. 

Brown-Eyes thumbnail
ME FIRST

SUPERB UPDATE DI
" />love it

precap is scary Edited by Brown-Eyes - 11 years ago
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
u made it baby😆😆
ekdum sahi nishana lagaya😉
meettu thumbnail