Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG SS My Hot Professor Thread 5 - Page 75

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

(Banner credit goes to Divzi.. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

Still some are unaware of my disappearance. i m having training in my firm for god noes hw much weeks. till that i can give updates only on weekends. Sorry Guys. I vl b giving the next update today late at nite. b/c tomorrow s my parent's anniversary. so we r having a small get together. next week i vl b giving maneet's official date part.😉

Part 30

I woke up so late that meera dragged me without allowing to have any breakfast. Now I m sitting between steve and meer in my boy friend's class aka my cute maan's class. He was looking hot and I want to drool him but my stomach is not giving enough strength. My head is in steve's shoulder for support and my stupid stomach s making huge noises. Maan at tyms was glancing curiously. I made a pouting face and then again my stomach grumbled.

Yaar.. tell it to stop making noises..

Steve whispered.

Shut up steve.. ye meri marzi se nahi horahi hain. I m starving..

Wait for 2 more periods geetie pie.. then we can have lunch..

Nope.. I want food now.. ye sab meer ki wajah se..

Oh really' I dint tell u to take such a long beauty sleep..

Silence..!!

Maan's face was serious. I noe he don't like indiscipline. But mein kya karroon.!! I gave him my baby face. But he again gave a stern look and resumed teaching.

I m going to sneak from here.

Oh ya.. gr8 idea geet handa!! U believe that ur boy friend won't notice!!

I dunno.. I m going and u have to help me'

Steve sighed heavily. Then I saw him searching the bag. His face lit up and whispered.

I have banana with me. for the time being u have ds. Pls.. warna ur bf will kick my ass if I help u to sneak'

Banana!!

I looked at him questioningly. Suddenly meer gave a small laugh and said.

Seriously steve.. banana!!

He glanced at maan and whispered seriously.

Y not banana!! Banana is the fruit mainly considered for instant energy. Banana contains potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorous, carotene, thiamine and fiber. Banana is rich in Prebiotics which helps to promote the friendly bacteria which in turn help in the better absorption of various nutrients. Banana contains high level of potassium which helps to lower the Blood pressure and lessen the chances of heart diseases like heart attack, atherosclerosis, and stroke. So don't ever under estimate my banana,k?

Steve's serious look and meer's what the hell look made me laugh out loud. Steve squeezed my hand and I looked at him still laughing. But his eyes were fixed sumwhere else. I followed his gaze and saw maan sir looking furiously. Oh no! I laughed in middle of class.

Care to share the funny incident?

No.. I mean sorry sir..

He gave a we have to talk later look. Oh no!! I m in trouble! After some time I took banana from him and started to eat without making maan notice. But when I was about to take 2nd bite he looked at me mouth wide open. I forward my half eaten banana a lit'l and mouthed 'chahiye?'
He shook his head but there was a small smile lingering in his lips. Thankgod!! He s now in good mood..!!

After the lunch hour we had physics lab. Me and steve was the pair. When I was about near the apparatus I saw sumthg moving on it. I gave a keen look and it was

Aaa'''.

I ran out from lab and bumped into my fav wall. I hugged him tight.

Kya hua geet?

His voice was full of concern..

Wahaan'

Wahaan kya?

Wahan badi.. ek moti se cockroach..

Maan gave a low chuckle but then I heard someone laughing out loudly.. a lady? I removed my hold and looked to c a beautiful looking lady standing. She slapped maan playfully on shoulder and said..

Oh maan!! u have kids as ur students!!

I looked at her hand then maan and gave him an angry glare. He cleared his throat and said.

Ms. Handa.. she is Simran, princi's daughter and the new biology teacher. And simi this s geet handa, she s the topper in science batch.

Simi!! They r on pet names basis. But wat made me furious is simran's hold on maan. maan was making baby faces but I dint melt ds tym. Normally I won't mind such hold if it was friendly. But she was being so clingy and I can c wat she s trying to do.

Geet..

I turned around and saw steve looking worriedly. He too saw simi.

Cum dear.. I have shooed ur enemy away..

He took my hand and b4 going back I gave a glare to his so called simi..

Now I was walking to maan's room for detention. I think ds tym the prey will b him. when I reached the door I heard whispers and laughing noises. Without making noise I glanced thru the partially closed door and I saw that stupid bio teacher sitting way too close to maan and laughing. I saw maan was trying to move away but she was leaning more and more. Determined I opened the door harshly. They got startled and looked up.

Oops! I m sorry. I dint noe u have guest sir. Mein baad mein aathi hoon..

No wait geet..

Maan.. wat s she doing here?

Wo.. she has detention with me..

She again laughed. Oh god!hw I wish to hit her those ugly teeth.

Aww.. grow up kid..!! I wonder hw u r managing all these kids maan.. I wish all were mature like me.

She patted my cheeks and left giving an unnecessary hug to maan. I threw my bags at one corner and crossed my arms over the chest giving him a glare.

Wo kuch nahi geet.. she was my friend back. And princi told me to give a tour to college since I was free.

I noe he was not at fault but that simi was getting on my nerves. Suddenly she again barged into room.

Maan.. I forgot to take lab keys from u.. I hav to open lab 2mrw since lab asst won't b cumg.

Maan gave her keys but then the unexpected happened. She kissed on his cheeks suddenly. I was fuming and maan was shocked.

Thanks for the help maan..u r so sweet..

When she left I went and take the dettol from shelf and started cleaning his cheeks. Maan was silent all the tym.

Geet.. yahan bhi.. she touched me here also..

He was pouting cutely. I smiled at pecked his pouting cheeks and hugged him. but not b4 promising myself to teach that witch a lesson for touching my man.

When I reached home I made a call conference with meer and steve. I shared the incident and then my plan.

Wow geet!! Wat an idea!! I too dont like that woman. She was way too clinging at him.

Ya.. so we will meet tomorrow at 5 in the morning. k?

Ok cutie.. nw she will think twice even clinging on her hubby..!!!

We together gave a devilish laugh.

Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yeah yeah me first this time 

awesome part dear 

i loved it a lot

class scene is awesome 

i am also with geet to teach a lesson to that simi 

cont soon dear 
Edited by love4all - 11 years ago
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
going for exam...last xam
aane k baad will read ðŸ˜‰
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dazzlingdivz

going for exam...last xam

aane k baad will read ðŸ˜‰

all the best sweety...😉
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

all the best sweety...😉

hehe thanxuuu actually need ðŸ˜ƒ
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
yeh to siggie tha yeh banner kabhi bana????? 
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
lol Geet cleaning Maan with dettol..
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome yaar..

steve seriously even i did not know so much abt banana..thx for it..

and simi.. ab tho tear bandh baja ne wala hain
Shruthe thumbnail
OMG... Phir se Dettol... ðŸ˜†

Seriously both are completely insane and crazy!!! But loved the cute maaneet... and u know the devil in Geet is back with Simi trying to impress Maan...

Lovely update... eagerly waiting for tonight's update
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..God save Simi to Geet..