Show Going Off-Air:All Articles

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum to go off air?

Neha Maheshwri, TNN Oct 25, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Tags:
  • Star Plus|
  • Ruk Jaana Nahiin|
  • Mohit Sehgal|
  • Khamoshiyaan|
  • Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyar Hum
(Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyar')

The producers of Star Plus' forthcoming show Khamoshiyaan, which features television heartthrob Mohit Sehgal, have waited for the longest time to get a time-slot for their show and now their wait seems to have finally come to an end.

It was earlier reported by a section of media that the channel has decided to axe Hemal Thakkar's Ruk Jaana Nahin, which airs at 6.30 pm to make way for Khamoshiyaan.

However, it isn't Ruk Jaana Nahin but JD Majethia's Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyar Hum that is tipped to be making way for the forthcoming show and will bid adieu to its viewers in the mid of November. Sources inform that the last epsiode of Ek Doosre Se... will be aired on 17 November.

Ruk Jaana Nahiin has in fact got an extension till the end of this year. Khamoshiyaan has finally got its time-slot and will air at 7.30 pm, unless the channel decides to shuffle up the existing shows.

Edited by roopalgupta - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hai Pyaar Hum Go Off air On 17 November??

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum, produced by Hats Off Productions that occupied the 7.30 pm slot on Star Plus is going off air on 17 November (2012), as reported by certain sections of the media.

Producer J D Majethia in a conversation with us expressed his thoughts on the same saying, "Yes, this was a sudden decision taken by the channel. We did not expect this as the ratings of Ek Doosre Se… were decent enough. However, it is the channel's call and we abide by it. Ek Doosre Se will be wrapping up on 17 November, and we are presently working towards the final track of the show."

Our readers would recall that Hats Off Productions has been in the limelight for some time now, with their shows Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka on Sony Entertainment Television and Alakshmi Hamari Super Bahu on Life OK getting an extension.

Here's bidding adieu to the Ek Doosre Se…family.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
J D Majethia is upset with Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyar Hum being pulled off!

9 hours ago
This is the season of family soap operas on Indian Television and another addition wasStar Plus' Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyar Hum sponsored and developed under Hats Off productions.  

The show instantly grabbed eyeballs and came on the top choice charts of viewers, which got proved by the constantly rising TRP ratings. The soap is based on the story of an Indian Majumdar family and their bonds and relations.  This is the sad piece of news to all those fans and lovers of this show that the show is coming to an end and is soon is about to go off air.

The story of this show revolves around Majumdar family where there are some spices thrown in relation of daughter –in-law and mother-in-law and tit bits about common mishaps in a normal family. J. D. Majethia, who is the producer of the soap, expressed his mind over the sudden announcement of shutting the show down, "Yes, this was a sudden decision taken by the channel. We did not expect this as the ratings of Ek Doosre Se… were decent enough. However, it is the channel's call and we abide by it. Ek Doosre Se will be wrapping up on 17 November, and we are presently working towards the final track of the show."

Well, nothing is forever in this glamour world, so let's bid adieu to Ek Doosre Se.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum to go off air?
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyar Hum

The producers of Star Plus' forthcoming show Khamoshiyaan, which features television heartthrob Mohit Sehgal, have waited for the longest time to get a time-slot for their show and now their wait seems to have finally come to an end.

It was earlier reported by a section of media that the channel has decided to axe Hemal Thakkar's Ruk Jaana Nahin, which airs at 6.30 pm to make way for Khamoshiyaan.

However, it isn't Ruk Jaana Nahin but JD Majethia's Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyar Hum that is tipped to be making way for the forthcoming show and will bid adieu to its viewers in the mid of November. Sources inform that the last epsiode of Ek Doosre Se... will be aired on 17 November.

Ruk Jaana Nahiin has in fact got an extension till the end of this year. Khamoshiyaan has finally got its time-slot and will air at 7.30 pm, unless the channel decides to shuffle up the existing shows.

..Roopal.. thumbnail

KARAN TACKER, "MY KAJAL SMUDGES"

Written by  Navya
  • Print 
  • Email 
  • Be the first to comment!
Rate this item
(2 votes)

Diwali is a festival where everyone comes together to celebrate and finds reasons to be with the family. Vikram aka Gautam Gulati from Diya aur Baati hum proved his love for the family during the shoot of STAR Diwali - Har Chehre Par Muskaan, along with Karan Tacker and Shaleen Bhanot..

Gautam To Rescue-Shakti aka Jaswant Menaria who had to perform at the Diwali celebration had to drop out because of his illness. When Vikram was contacted the talented actor not only agreed for do the act but also reached the set way before the call time. Gautam who had no time for practice for his act learnt all the steps in one go and gave a wonderful performance. " When I came to know what the act was about I got too excited. I always wanted to play a mythological character and this was the way I could actually full fill my dream. I am happy I got this great role!"

Catch Gautam Gulati aka Vikram from Diya aur Baati hum at STAR Diwali - Har Chehre Par Muskaan from 5th to 9th November at 7:30 pm only on STAR Plus!

Karan Tacker-The Telly-world heart throb Viren aka Karan Tacker from Ek Hazaaron mein meri behna hain who recently performed at the STAR Diwali - Har Chehre Par Muskaan had a very different confession. While he is known to be the quickest actor to get ready, Karan took more than three hours to get into his ensemble during the shoot of the special Diwali episode.

Karan who played Krishna in the Diwali special show wore a dhoti and lots of different types of jewelry. In fact the talented actor confessed that, "Today I know why women take so much of time to dress up. Generally if Jeevika would get 5 mins late I would pull her leg but now I will for sure stop. I have used most of the cosmetics for the first time and trust me I didn't even know what most of them were used for. I am being so care full and not doing things that will smudge my kajal as I now actually know what it's like when your Kajal smudges."

Multitalented actor, Shaleen Bhanot will be seen in a very different avatar on STAR Diwali - Har Chehre Par Muskaan. The actor will play the role of one of the biggest mytho character Ravan during the celebrations of Diwali.

While it is not easy to play such a big character Shaleen seemed to have some other challenges while essaying this mighty role. Shaleen who had to wear a very elaborate costume that involved him wear a head gear that was almost sixteen kg the actor had to face some religious challenges.Shaleen who is a true devote of Lord Ram prayed to him before performing the act but the reason why he prayed was totally different."Lord Ram is my Kul Devta and asked him to give me his blessing to play Ravan for the Diwali act. I also apologized in advance that I will be in my character and if I say or do things it only for the act so don't take it personally", laughed Shaleen.

Catch Shaleen Bhanot  play Ravan  and Karan Tacker play Krishna at STAR Diwali - Har Chehre Par Muskaan from 5th to 9th November at 7:30 pm only on STAR Plus!

Edited by roopalgupta - 11 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail

Star Plus is axing existing shows to give way to 'Khamoshiyaan'

Posted about 1 day ago | 0 comment

'Khamoshiyaan', the Star Plus's new show is doing all its bit with 'khamoshi'. Yes, the producers of the show were in search of a good time slot to air their show, but nothing was finalized until the channel has decided to chop up the JD Majethia's 'Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum'. The show is currently been telecasted at 7:30 Pm, but to give way to new show 'Khamizhiyaan' the existing serial is going off air. Earlier the show that was heard to be going off air was 'Ruk Jana Nahin', a Hemal Thakkar's show that is being aired at 6:30 Pm. However, now the extension has been given to RJN but the last episode of 'EDSKHPH' will be telecasted on 17th November and will bid aideu to its viewers.

Mohit Sehgal, the television heartthrob will soon make a big entry with 'Khamoshiyaan'.