Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzlingdivz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
mere xam k lie jaane se pehle U will update na???
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
baby have an xam today will leave in 1 n a half hour so pwlease update de do uss se pehle
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: dazzlingdivz

mere xam k lie jaane se pehle U will update na???

Divzi... pehle se zyaada, u r in IF during ur exams ðŸ˜†
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
will be waiting... 😃
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Thanku Guys... Love u all.. 😃

The following 339 member(s) liked the above post:
kichus, sssmaryash_bdammyicycoolswati_suvydehiariz2000jasmeen64dpurvanavyanissisimran2608MaanceyPoonamTsheetalvasashanmanjugeeta1803crazyfanofdsdvswati2011annuubbhhaazil143tessyranikhawsar25mishtikhuranacukishkabslocksmady2483jyotiagarwaljooorostkash53aasimainusetanishasingh3annbellAISHAJSSmartangelsimmi11JaneRochesterashwimaaneetmaneetarshhottyangelgayathripriyankishitamoresravanthi93coolkiwistar432samaman22janmkd.70TheSunShinepayal.gupta177queenbee001Coolio56chloeeSarah08neetugarg123aahhh--Yashvi--pearl.whitechompskainturakiranSofirahinaanavanShadiaKhurramnadia-arshadaqvumrojalotus3virus14antra23sushlovemaneetloveuLavz.Da.WordGURTI369sweetmelonkavitha05rashmipmssudipa81sanaalinasweetBrown-EyesKhusluvsmaaneetcutesrijuASMITTnishnalParimishtysuhaarabiacutestarzgawjusangelabjeyashinningstar123nat10sweet-mishtySmile90manjuahujaRitikakategshrutineel11dreamypsaromansiahmedKoolsmileajolieMONIJA78sarah_zaishaminnurajpreet.harmanaparnapodurizafarahimlovebirdsmaneetaisha_1998smitha2728shafeelovepoomanaal_2011MAANeet_2Annu8193mishtimohabbatamrinderkaur9mishty_shonarizwanaqnammmulaven25KomaLSunnyangeeshkeerthireddy8lathaauwiskhansweet_shonaangelarafzeeenubhakbhartifandreamy4everaaishahkarankideewanixnonabebushabnam22sree10LadyArwenanjalisen85seductivepurplesoniaz121pari_jyothikapamilmons_mbpingu.tinguAngel-33manisha259OpaldewsfantesyMSgayatriashuvarbhawna02chingamingcutemishtiShilalipipixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12Sphinxbasrisusid_soniakeerthi90soorlovemaneetNeejuneha512princesssarahpinkybedimrajsneha137najmaDGVinsh23SweetestParinityaDiva7moni6262luvu4ever143Zeal-DDCherishhleena63CiaMaaneetvandana73LILY111144Aameratoofan_mailTarina.R.TotinespicyraysManeetTUJANENAmaya7payal12sanam1234umehak173dreams-realityCutieSanayaTANHA_Hpriya_ya1408-sofia1249-pari1689lehrvalli30dreamyharikasobia4maaneetrsusmitageetsrir.maanManeetGurtiMGsweetsampa39its_memayapariHanishadevirashmi.vaish68KasiKasiprinces939maanluvergbhathad2buMayamaanjyo_ksgdeewanimansi.tripathiNH1971dh_ritiCrystalSayaanushaarjasuba2011AmbibambyJayaRushankitvc--Dia--Arsheelasweetkjchange12sekhonpuneetangelic_cutedivya22ramyayuppykuhu18prema_ksshinseendreaminvincibleshivanirajputamalu123kiran99idunnoanshimanshiAlicia2001mayurmaaneetksasilovebapu18MyInfatuationzCutieTejufreya123harshithaaahermosoPaintedSkyAsh1991aakritisri1111gcddfan--ANGEL--SONU_29ramaheshpaponeconneha5058satykalpitauteemawesomepoojadazzlingdivzfarie1209KINGKHANFANgill123ana1411deepali1022crazydream--Fairy--priyadarshini64maaneetmaahimel420Jeba.RahmanDesigirls12gargi12geet.lover3295lil.mizz.smexiijyothikrishdisha_Maan.GC-Kia-love2_somamishtiritu-padma-muraadlovesddjasraj123anupm04AasminaAudiwaliaRaDMG2518mypridesdlife19tushti-kiranritzy09arpitajiammu5shafyyy--Ratna--maanmeet1ambbihapreethiaNANDY_BRUflowers4ut_areebmisty_drastifananuandavisneha0504khwaishfankomlikasonu4everpop77dumasspvd-Priti11-namita25TheDarkKnightmaaniqraabinash079meena..Shalve--aarthi--rsroopalimollycoddlesona-rairiya27TyroGcs-girlMadhuri53Maaneet_VidushrutheAjaytamanna1391dona86kkiddooMonaLovesMaanreachsky2011drrose31dolly10--Neelam--Zee_News

Remya_Pillai thumbnail

(Banner credit goes to Mayamaan. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

Since i m having 3 banners i thot to use it alternately. This update s dedicated to Mayamaan for ds cute banner and Ramya(ramyayuppy) as a gift for her bday. Happy Bday sweety..

@divzi: All the best 4 ur exams my cupcake.😉

Part 27

When we reached house I pretended to sleep so that maan will scoop up in his arms. I heard his footsteps cumg to my side. He unbuckled my seat and

Wakeup Sunshine..

Oh god! he s such an unromantic person. Here I m giving him an open invitation but.. chaddo..!! I dint open my eyes but he was hell behind waking me up. I glared at him angrily.

Y r u waking me up?

He looked at me confusingly.

U r such an idiot boyfriend. Heroes always scoop their girlfriend in their arms when they fell asleep. And here u r waking me up. Unromantic MSK!!

I was abt to stand but he scooped me in his arms chuckling.

Oh geet.. u r just impossible..

I pouted but enjoyed being in his arms. He managed to open the house since meer and gautam haven't reached yet. He placed me on the bed in my room and gave a kiss on my forehead.

After sometym he went to college saying that his class needs him. I can't blame him b/c it has been a week he stepped to college. Maan used to visit me daily with his favourite flowers and he will b back in the evng after college tym. I wanted to go to college since I was feeling fine. But maan was not at all ready. Even gautam and meer tried to convince him but he was so stubborn.

Maan pls… I feel so lonely here.

Nope.. u r not fine yet mishty. U can cum next week.

Maan next week cums after 7 days!!

No means No!!

Kyun college mein koi doosri mili kya?

He looked shocked then he gave me a smirk.

Shayaad..

Idiot!! He noes that I m kidding. So I decided to use my puppy face which no one cud resist.

Pretty Pls Maan..

I gave my famous pleading puppy dog face and to add more affect to it I pouted cutely. He groaned.

Fine..

Yay!! U r so cute.

And I kissed his cheek. he was stunned for a moment and then blushed. He looks so cute. But he cleared his throat and made a serious face.

But I have one condition.

What?

Date.. next Saturday..

I blinked my eyes. Date!! Haye!! I nodded excitedly.

So can we seal it?

I gave my hand to seal the deal but he slapped my hand and b4 I could think his lips was on mine. Shock ran thru me! he must have felt it too b/c he pulled me closer and kissed me deeper. My hands wrapped around his neck and pulled him even more closer desperately. His arms wrapped around my waist crushing me. His tongue swept across my lower lip but I was teasing him a li'l bit.. what! I too can have fun ;)

Ahem..

We jumped apart quickly. It was meer!!

Mr. Khurrana.. u can't kiss my friend like that..

Yeah u r rt..

He then grabbed me, kissed me more deeply and left. I saw him smirking at meer and she stood there shocked.

I hope nw its fine Ms. Meera.

He then turned to me and said

Be ready tomorrow at 9. I vl drop u.

Kissing my forehead, he went. Meer jumped to my bed and screamed.

Nw spill the whole thing sweety..

I noe she will eat my head if I don't share. Sighing I prepared to tell the whole thing.

Next day Maan came and dropped me college till gate. He said he don't want anyone to noe abt us now b/c it may disturb my studies and our little college romance. I was walking inside when sum1 scoop me and twirled round. I let out a little shriek.

Steve.. u scared me..

I noe cutie.. and that was my mission.

I shooked my head.

So I heard that u were taking ur beauty rest whole 2 weeks.

Yeah.. I was feeling so bored. So I thot to crash myself into an accident.

I said sarcastically.

Wow!!nice idea!! And u succeeded b/c nw u r glowing. I think I too shud try ds.

He said thotfully. I laughed at his comment and I saw maan walking to office giving me a wink. I blushed a little. Steve nudged me and said

Seems like sum1 confessed their love.

I nodded slyly and he gave me a side hug and said

I m so happy for u cutie. He loves u a lot. I can c the sincerity in his eyes.

I noe Steve.

When we were abt to enter the class my leg slipped and I fell down. Ouch! It pains a lot. suddenly I was lifted up. I thot it was Steve but the scent made me realize the owner. Next min maan was carrying me inside the class in bridal style. The girls gasped and I saw sam behind us her mouth wide open. I gave a little smirk to her and steve whistled. Maan placed me on my chair.

R U Ok?

He looked concerned. I squeezed his arms a little without anyone noticing. Suddenly we heard sum1 crying. i saw sam bending clutching her legs.

Ouch! My leg sprained!!

It was clearly written in her face that she s faking it. she was looking towards maan and then closed her eyes indicating she s in gr8 pain. Maan rolled his eyes. Next second I heard sam say.

Thanku maan sir.. u r so sweet..

Its k beautiful.. but I m feeling bad to burst the bubble b/c its not maan sir..

Steve was carrying her in arms and the next min all were laughing their heads out and maan was trying hard not to laugh while sam was shocked!!

I m steve.. naam toh suna hoga..

He gave her a wink. Ye steve bhi na!!! next min sam pushed him and stormed out cursing. Maan too left when he felt that he couldn't control his laughter.

The whole day went fast and I dint feel bored even when meer was not there b/c steve was always into sum funny things. We got an announcement saying that we r getting an off next day b/c of exams for the PG students. Maan sent me a text msg stating that I want to spent the whole day with him and I agreed quickly.

I dunno hw it came. I wrote it in a hurry. Pls check the note Below.
Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddylist

l
l
l
V

ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice part. Edited by ksasi - 11 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Note

I have an announcement to make. My firm decided to sent all employees for a training from monday. I dunno will I get tym to update next week. But i can promise update on weekends ie, sat and sun. i dunno for hw long. But b4 monday i vl give updates on all days. I m so sorry. will u all wait for me? Also I vl b finishing ds SS soon. So Pls reply fast ur decisions.
dazzlingdivz thumbnail
No worries darling...job cums frst na we can wait...😃 n if u ending this coz of this reason thn plzzz nooo!! We can wait as long u wnt give updates accrdng to ur convinience bt iss rsn k karan dont snatch my HNPji plzz I love him seriously
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
will wait for update.