Posted: 11 years ago
waiting

hello vids khan hai tu yaar its been some days i talked with u 
sab thik hai to😕
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Part 43

Maan was impatient or rather say he could not  wait anymore. Since the time he had heard the conversation between Geet, Naina and Pari he was restless. At one moment he felt to just go and hug Geet and shower his love for her but nope he wanted to confirm and had instantly called the doctor, Dr. Shilpa Tripathi and right now he was sitting in her cabin waiting for the results unknown to anyone not even his Geet. The moment he saw the nurse getting the test results he was excited, excited like a kid who would be getting his favorite chocolate. He looked at the Doctor who in turn smiled reading the results and tat smile gave Maan Singh Khuranna the biggest happiness which he had taken away from his love.

Doctor: its positive. You wife Geet is 3 weeks pregnant or to say she is carrying your child.

Maan had no words to say, nor could he move his body. He was numb but numb with the happiness which he got by hearing the most beautiful news in the world and just said.

Maan: Doctor.. can you do a favour.

Doctor: Off course Mr. Khuranna.

Maan: Do not inform Geet about the test being positive. You have informed her tat you would deliver the reports home but I will take them and you just have to avoid her or my mothers calls for another 3-4 hours.

Doctor: So.. planning a surprise. Than fine I will do.. but I would just say don't keep Geet waiting I have seen her happiness when she came for the test.

Maan off course Doctor I wont.

Doctor: Mr. Khurnna, I want to have a complete detail check up for you wife so would give you a appointment after two days. Is it ok.

Maan nodded for a yes and headed outside calling Vicky who was busy in planning his next move for Mission Pari.

Vicky: bro' don't you get a better timing to disturb me.

Maan: Shut up Vicky. Just listen to me careful and ya a silly mistake from you than I will ask Pari to never say yes to you.

Vicky:  Bro.. apni tho Love story puri kar di.. ab meri bandh mat bajao..

Maan: Vicky just listen to me and not a word. I want you to keep all the ladies away from mansion for next 3-4 hours.

Vicky: Wat.. ladies and for 3-4 hours. Are you out of your mind Bro.. Sorry.. I mean do you know wat you are saying.

Maan: Vicky just do wat I say. 3-4 hours out and none will come back unless and until I say.

Vicky was stuck with the ladies tat to watching the most boring family movie full of rona dhona while Geet was all lost thinking about the result. She was in her own world while Pari time to time nudged her for paying attention. Vicky was cursing Maan to death for making him to suffer and tat to when Pari was sitting away from him. he cursed his own ideas thinking tat he was not even worth to propose his lady love 

Geet was sad as she could see her dream shattering as the time passed. Though she was with all but she was lost in her misery. Few hours before she was happy hearing wat Naina said and now, her happiness left her as it did before. They came out for the theatre where Vicky asked Geet to go to KC as Maan was waiting for her. She did not wanted but she had no other way and this would divert her mind while others were just getting impatient with Vicky's behaviour. He than took all of them to a near by mall for shopping where Yash too joined them while Geet was shocked to see tat the car reached KM and the moment she was out of the car she was welcomed with roses. Roses which covered the whole entrance of the Mansion. She was shocked to see when suddenly she was handed a card and a rose by the security. She smiled and her lips turned into a beautiful smile by reading the heading on the card.

"To my Jaan.. Geet.. the  love whom I would be truthful ever"

She blushed reading read and placed a soft kiss on it and slowly opened the card.

A baby asked God, "They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"

Tears could not stop from her eyes while her hand reached her tummy. She was reminded of the baby whom she could not save while she slowly moved ahead but was stopped when she saw another card with a rose and a small teddy with it. she bent down to take it and kissed the teddy and opened the card only to read.

The god answered," Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you."

Geet smiled reading them but soon her smile vanished knowing tat once again her dream was lost. She moved a bit inside and there was another teddy, a little bigger with a card and a rose. She smiled once again and took it.

The child further inquired, "But tell me, here in heaven I don't have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy."

She moved inside the mansion and the dcor made her smile further as it was decorated with her favorite red roses and orchids along with balloons of different colors and there stood a little much bigger teddy with a card and a rose. She reached there, kissed the teddy, and opened the card.

God said, "Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you. And you will feel your angel's love and be very happy."

Geet was now getting impatient with each card while her mind and heart only thought tat was she pregnant. She softly called out to Maan but he was nowhere to be seen or heard. She walked a bit inside when once again Geet she saw another card with rose but with a small baby dress and different baby books.

Again the child asked, "And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don't know the language?"

God said, "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."

She could not hold herself more and she tried to run upstairs and the moment she tried to move she tangled her leg with her saree but supported herself from falling holding the rim of the stairs when she heard his voice. Jaan.. dheere.. you know na.. you are not supposed to run like this.Geet tried to see him but he was nowhere. She felt frustrated and shouted at him. Maan'. please tell me.. you know na.. please Maan.. aur nahi..Have patience Jaan.. few minutes more' so come on now' take slow steps and come..

Geet took slow steps and next she found another teddy holding a card and rose for her.

The child asked, "And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"

God said, "Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."

Geet reached near their room and before she could open it she was welcomed with another card and rose.

Who will protect me?"

God said, "Your angel will defend you even if it means risking it's life."

"But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."

God said, "Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you."

Geet flung opened the door and there she saw Maan standing with a cute big teddy in his hand. He slowly peeked from behind and said.

"God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel's name."

When God said, "You will simply call her,

"MOM"

"MOM", is wat our baby will call my Geet, who will complete our lives giving us the happiness of being parents.

Maan saw Geet just staring at him but her eyes had tat happiness that he wanted to see. the happiness, which he had snatched from her once but now it, was back and with more light. Geet the moment she heard "MOM" she could not move nor could say anything but just kept staring at Maan who was standing in front of her. he waited for her response but there was none and than he slowly moved closer to her bending on his knees he kissed and touched her belly as if conveying his happiness for it. "I don't know wat should I say but I want to feel the moment of my Geet being a mother. The feel of her having a life inside her, the feel of her smile when she feels you. the feel when she complains tat how our baby does not let her sleep and sit. The feel when you kick my Geet telling her tat , you are supposed to love me more than Dadda. The feel when she holds my hand to make me feel you when you kick her. Want to know wat it feels when you call my Geet Mumma for the first time. But from all this I will always love your Mumma more than you and I want you to love your Mumma more than your Dadda."

Maan placed a soft peck again and continued with his talks as if telling the baby wat he feels. "I know.. m not perfect in my life nor m sure tat I would b able to give you the happiness which you deserve, but I need you not for me but for the woman who has loved me and still loves me with all my sins. You know, your Mom, she is one who can even die for me but I feel I never deserve her, but still I cant stay without her. I know your Mumma will never tell you wat I did but I wont. I don't want you to think your Dadda as some great person as he has already taken you away from your Mumma once and tat to very ruthlessly. She died each second to save you but I did not let her to save you and finally she was lifeless, a lifeless body but her heart was beating for her sinner. I know tat she has forgiven me but I can never forgive myself and for tat I will always love you less than your Mumma.. she is and will always be one who has her full right on me and my life but I know your Mumma will never let me do tat. I don't know wat I should say more but please never hate your Dadda for all. He will die and if he die's your Mumma will also.. so please like Mumma forgive your sinner Dadda only for your Mumma ."

Maan slowly stood up and saw Geet with tears but these tears were not of pain but the happiness which she was carrying within her. He slowly took a hand and placed on her belly letting her know tat it was not a dream but the reality which she was dreaming since long. the moment she felt her hand on belly she looked up at Maan with all the love she had for him. Maan.. humara..Our Baby' Maan my baby.. my baby Maan.. Maan cupped her face kissing her forehead. Haan Jaan.. our baby.. your baby Jaan.. its breathing its breathing inside you Jaan. Its waiting to call you Mumma.. our Baby Jaan.. our love.. your dream.Baby.. my baby Maan.. i.. i'

Geet hugged him unable to express her happiness. She did not know wat to say and how to express her happiness but just hugged him tight as if telling him tat she has the biggest happiness in this world while Maan just held her tight but was very careful not to hurt her but she still pressed herself into him more and more. Jaan.. dhere' baby Jaan.. The word baby brought her out of the hug while she looked at Maan with a smile.  Maan placed her hand once again on her belly and said. Baby.. our baby.. so' Dhere'

But before Geet could even say a word more she was blindfolded by Maan and was in his arms. She did not know where he was taking her but she was sure tat she had once again a bigger surprise. She felt herself being kept down on the floor but her legs felt a soft material down. Maan slowly undid the blindfold and once when she adjusted her eyes she was surprised to see wat she saw.

She could not believe but she felt tat she was in some sweet little heaven where she could feel the happiness of having a baby. The whole room was turned into a small nursery but a nursery that would be not less than a heaven for her. she ran taking each and every thing in hand kissing them when she saw the cradle.

she ran near the cradle which was decorated for their baby. She touched it and the moment she felt it her happiness had no bound.

She turned and saw Maan looking at her with tears. She did not know but once again like a crazy lover she ran and at once placed her soft lips on his kissing him taking the pain away which he was feeling. She knew tat each thing here reminded of their past but she did not want tat past to come near them. She kissed and bit him making him to respond back to her. the soft kiss turned into a kiss of love and happiness while Geet's fingers reached to wipe his tears. She slowly parted from the kiss and stared at him with love I don't know.. wat I should say' but just tat I love my Maan more than anything. Geet holds his hand and drags him to the cradle expressing her happiness

Maan wil our baby sleep in this.. will he be comfortable here. Maan chuckled at her words while he pulls her down making her sit on the floor touching the cradle Jaan.. its safe here. See its so soft just like you. she will be perfectly fine. She.. who she.. its he.. my little Maan.. my baby  No' my little cute princess angel.. not he.. geet pushes him while making him lay on the floor and she sits on his stomach Jaan yeh.. kya kar rahi ho.. utto.. see.. than if I do anything you will say I have become besharam. No first say.. he.. it will be he not she.. Maan holds her hands which were hitting him and kisses them one by one. See Jaan.. I would love to take torture from two angels.. so baby will be she not he.. we can have he later. Later.. no.. first he than she' its an order. Order.. how can it be' ok.. lets have  both together now. Geet opened her mouth into an O shape while her eyes were just looking at his face Both.. together.. Maan' are u sure.. Maan pulled her down making her sleep on him why not Jaan.. see you want baby boy and me baby girl so the best option is we can have both in one take na.. wat say..  Maan.. aap na bahut hi badmash ho.. sach mein.. I never knew tat business tycoon Maan Singh Khuranna will be such a besharam. Maan made her to sit once again on him and said  Dekho.. don't even say tat m besharam kyun ki you have not yet seen it and I swear I will make you see it tonight.. wa real besharami.. Sharam kijie Khuranna ji.. apka beta ander se sab sun lega.. he will be ashamed tat his Dadda only knows to say such things.. Maan placed his hands on her belly softly caressing it and says Angel.. you na don't listen to Mumma ok.. she only first says tat your Dadda is besharam and than she will complain.

They were so lost in their happiness tat they did not see tat 5 pairs of eyes were shocked to see them lying on the floor and enjoying their happiness when suddenly their moment was broken by Vicky.

Vicky: Bro.. next time if you want to plan such things na than better you don't make me to spend time with these ladies. You know they are such a big headache.. I mean'

But Vicky was stopped by Naina seeing the whole room turned into a nursery while Maan and Geet were sharam se pani pani seeing  their family. They silently stood while Geet hid behind Maan.

Naina: Maan.. yeh sab..  I mean.. how..

Maan: Mom.. I had heard wat you, Geet and Pari were talking in the morning.

Naina: Tats why Dr. Shilpa was not taking mine and Geet's calls. Isn't it Maan.. you warned her not to tell.

Maan: m sorry Mom.. but I wanted Geet to be the first to know the results even before u were confirmed.

Yash and Vicky who were shocked and scratching their heads interrupted their talks but before tat Dadima reached Geet and pulled her out.

Dadima: Geet.. is it true.. I mean.. are you.. pregnant.

Geet was all shy and slowly nodes her head hugging Dadima while tears of joy and happiness beamed from dadima's eyes.

Dadima: Maan'. my Geet.. Naina.. u'

Pari: Me' Bua' Omg' Mom.. me going to be Bua' omg.. Bhai' you Dadda.. Bhabi.. Mumma.. me bua..

Pari ran and hugged Maan expressing her happiness while Naina was just looking at the way her son and DIL were happy. She could not say anything while Yash and Vicky were still in shock hearing it. Pari chuckled seeing them. She came near Vicky and punched him hard in his stomach making him to scream.

Pari: Buddhu.. apna muh bandh kar..

Vicky: wait a minute Pari'. I really need a reality check.. please.. I mean pinch me once again.

Pari did not leave the chance and she pinched him so hard tat he flinched in pain screaming but soon was surprised by knowing the truth. he just kept looking at Geet and next second he was on his knees trying to touch her belly but was scared, scared tat he would hurt the little life inside. He looked at Maan and than at Geet who slowly took his hand and made him touch her flat belly while Vicky had tears in his eyes. seeing him the whole family had tears while Maan could never get enough of his little brother.

Vicky: Bhabi.. is'it real.. I mean.. little khuranna.. Is back to us.. i.. I really.. don't know wat to say..

Geet only nodes her head for a yes while Vicky stood up looking at Maan.

Vicky: bro.. is it true.. I mean is it back..is our dream coming true.

Maan: it is Vicky. Your sister's dream will soon turn into reality.

Vicky just stared at Maan but next second he hugged Geet crying like a small kid. He did not know how could to thank the almighty but just kept hugging his bhabi or say his sister whom he respected and loved more than anyone. Maan did feel a bit of jealousy but he knew tat if it wasn't Vicky than today they would not be here. Yash was just hugging Naina with tears in his eyes. he was speechless seeing his whole family happy. They both came to Geet and showered their love and blessing on them. Yash hugged Geet and said.

Yash: This is the best moment for me beta and I know tat our Geet will be the happiest today. I can only pray tat no evil touch you and the little life inside. Maan you..

Maan: I know Dad.. I know.. and I will.. keep her away from everything..

Naina hugged Maan while Pari was all lost in the beauty of the nursery when she suddenly screamed seeing how beautiful it was.

Pari: Bhabi.. did you see how bhai.. decorated the room.. I mean.. just see it bhabi.

Geet  looked at Maan while Maan just hugged her expressing his love.

Vicky: Ohhh so.. yeh sab natak apne yeh sab karene ke liye kiya..

Vicky and Pari explored the whole nursery while Maan explained them how he arranged everything according to Geet's taste. Wat and how the room will look once the baby was here while Geet just looked up at him with love and happiness.

Pari: No.. I will stay here with the baby not you..

Vicky: Really but you know chachu has more right on baby.. so it will be not you.

Pari: aah'. Chachu' my foot..(she runs to maan and geet and pouting she says) dekho.. Bhai.. tell this monkey tat its me who will stay with baby.

Vicky: Oye cry baby.. if you stay with baby na than the baby will also be a cry baby like you.

Pari: Really moron.. monkey.. but you know.. monkeys are not allowed to stay with small baby so its final its me and me..

The argument continued while the family just saw them fighting for the baby. The elders prayed for their happiness while Geet and Maan thanked god for giving them such a loving family.

Precap: Another surprise' By Vicky and Pari for maan and geet

Doctor's appointment.

So how was it.. hope tat it was good yaar.. was completely not feeling good but still typed this. hope tat you love it. the phrases used are not my me.

I thank to all my readers who are getting the target fast and now I wont ask but u should give it. I know I don't reply ur comments as u all know I don't get time and wat ever time I have I use it for typing and updating but I will defo reply once for all my sweet readers as I know just a thank you is not enough and for me u are the most precious..

Now do like and comment and give the target'

Edited by sdlife19 - 11 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
update the way maan giving surprise maneet happiness you know its the best episode of this ff whole khurana family happy

Edited by tamanna1391 - 11 years ago
shabnam22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...loved it...
Maan was d one who listen der convo...his suprise was superbbb...
Love der cute moments...
Poor vicky...

Edited by shabnam22 - 11 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Speechless yaar..
ds s the best part in the entire ff.. I loved god-baby convo a lot..
after seeing vicky's expression i was in tears..
so emotional and overwhelming..
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, amazing, beautiful superb, brilliant, out standing, mind blowing, nice, lovely, wonderful part
loved it
m just speechless now
don't know what to say
maan's declaration to geet and expressed the way they r becoming proud parents
and the talk of GOD and their baby r  beautiful
loved family time,
fully loved the update
continue soon
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail
Awsome superb beautifull update
loved it to the core
great update
maaneet happiness sooo beautifully u described yaaar
i loved it
finallt little khurana cumg back to dem...
Nd all r happy..nd specially vicky reaction worth to watch
noe i m oving dis
update next soon
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional tearful update ji...wow thanku shobaji for giving me te world's most precious moment smile with tears , i got it today with my maaneet family.. te way my maan expressing his happiness  to his geet, and geet stood they numb, tis is te best moment of a mother.. te words my maan said to his geet was true, really tat baby is so lucky to have geet and my maan as his parents.. wow te whole family was in happy.. pls god pls stay away from my maaneet's life, u will get jealous seeing them and create problems, so better u stay away.. i love te update so so so much ji... i love te way geet sat on my maan's stomach, wow cute naughty maan, ur son will be like u only...