200 compleatedupdate do

dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
di quota fill thread ka state updating kardo plujjj
dreamyharika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
di 4 pages comments bhi ho gaye kaha ho aap???
Brown-Eyes thumbnail
AB TOH UPDATE DEDO DI 😊
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
di ur quota is completed now waiting for update😉
mchopra thumbnail
haila ab do baar like karna not allowed hai yaar..
Craziest_MG thumbnail
ohh you are so demanding ...lol
comments toh theek hai ...But likes kaha se lau ??
Brown-Eyes thumbnail
di update dedo we r waiting
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Part 42

As they entered their room, they felt as if they had a new life. As life which was free from all evil. Maan saw Geet a bit tensed and somewhat very tired. He pulled her by her hand and the moment he saw tears he died thousands of deaths.

Tears, her tears are which tat I have gifted her..

Tears which always say tat wat I gave her.

Tears, her tears are the weakest part of my life,

Tears, her tears will I ever stop giving them.

Geet..geet looked at him but did not say a word. She could not say anything as the thought of Sameera almost shooting him was clouded in her heart and mind. How could she see tat. why did not god kill her before letting her witness tat. she cried still looking at him but no words came from her mouth while Maan was getting weaker and weaker with each passing second. Mishti.. plzz Jaan… tell me… please I cant bear this anymore.. please Jaan. How could se tell him, wat was going inside her, wat would she say tat she never wanted any revenge but only him. Maan.. woh… Maan…. Maan cupped her face drinking her tears Jaan.. please.. wats bothering you…. please Jaan.. yours tears kill me Jaan..Maan.. agar Sameera… would have.. … Maan.. I really… will.. die.. Maan.. I cant stay.. without you… Maan…. if.. she… would…Maan did not know whether he deserved her love after wat ever he has done to her but it was true tat he could never take her tears. Jaan… see… Your Maan is fine.. Jaan.. he is all.. with you.. no one not even god.. can kill… me.. Jaan…. I will fight… with everyone.. Mishti.. but wont let them take your Maan away. Please Jaan.. see.. m all right.. Your Maan is safe with you..Geet saw in his eyes while she placed her lips on his feeling him Maan.. promise me… you will… never.. do.. all.. this again… i.. don't.. want.. all.. this Maan… no one…. Exist in my life… its only you and you.. I don't want.. anyone.. to hurt you… and my family.. I will die Maan… I cant loose anyone… god has… given me… my love… my family back Maan… and I fear losing them… I fear Maan.. I cant… I will die.. agar kuch hua tho.. Geet Maan… ke bina.. nahi jee sakthi Maan… nahi jee sakti.. Maan deepened the kiss taking all her pain. Mishti.. no one will take me away Jaan.. please don't think tat.. m sorry.. I will not do anything tat will hurt you again.. m sorry Jaan…please.. don't cry.. it kills me Mishti.. it kills me..

Maan made her forget everything with his passionate kiss while taking her into his own world. A world of love and love where he would shower all his love for her. He sucked her lower lip while pulling her closer while his hand was very much busying in pulling the saree pleats away from her saree skirt. He sucked and slowly bit her lip making her gasp while he put his tongue inside hers enjoying her flavors of love. Geet was no less as she was pulling his hair making him wilder into the kiss. He nibbled her lips while extracting all her flavors which was only for him. Geet was so lost in his kiss tat she did not even realize tat her saree was long gone  lying away as Maan had pushed it by his leg. She felt his fingers playing with her waist while she tried to move away but he pulled her more into the kiss while smacking her back into his big palm. Maan…. saree…while Maan was too much he just kept pulling her making her go breathless. Jaan….. me.. love you…. Mishti….Geet was well aware about his intentions now. she was feeling too breathless and tried to move a bit but he was not letting her. Maan.. please….. need. Air….. please…Maan saw her breathing heavily. He slowly moved parting from her lips but still kept her closer making her know about his arousal. I need you Jaan.. let me make love to you.. I need to feel you now… please..Maan..m all yours… love me Maan.. love me.. Maan did not need anymore confession and without wasting time he smacked his lips with hers taking her once again for a passionate aggressive kiss while Geet was having difficulty but she matched up to his passion. Geet slowly started to unbutton his shirt while his coat was away long back. He helped her to remove his shirt. Maan shivered with her simple yet seductive touch on his bare back and pulled her closer almost touching his bare chest to hers, which was covered with her sexy blouse. He felt tat it was the only barrier tat made him mad and without a thought he tore the blouse startling Geet with surprise while he smiled saying I wont be easy to handle Jaan.. I need you raw tonight all for me. Geet shied hearing his shameless words while his hands kneading her b****** over her lacy b** while Geet was getting all wet down. She pushed herself more into while Maan undid the string of her saree skirt leaving her only in b** and panty. Geet was not less as she at once threw his belt away slipping the pant off his legs leaving him in his boxers while she pressed her core into his hardness over the barrier letting him know tat she was all ready. Maan was getting impatient with her moves and next moment she was being carried into his arms still  kissing her. he slowly moved towards the bed taking her and settled himself on the bed resting his back on the bed post while adjusting her on his lap with her legs on both sides. He placed her in search a manner tat their lower parts were in contact with each other. He left her lips but traveled them down her nape biting and making her making her scream. He did not miss any place and kept biting and licking the area soothing her while Geet clawed her nails into his arms making him to be wilder with his kisses. His hand was roaming freely on her back which had now found the place and next he snapped opened her b** leaving her b**** for his mouth all open which were touching his chest creating a havoc in both. Maan… please….Hmmm…. Not so.. soon Jaan… I need to take you slowly… relishing each part..Please Maan.. you will make me crazy.. take me.. Maan…hmm…. He was nowhere hearing her plea but made her to moan louder with his touched and kisses. She was only writhing over him while unknowing grinding her core on his hardness. She felt his fingers slowly sliding onto her curves making slow circular movements and before she could even moan out he pinched her n***** hard making her bit his shoulder.  Maan no.. please.. don't.. do tat Maan… no jaan.. you will… enjoy it.. just wait Jaan…

Maan slowly massaged her twins with both his hands while his teeth's marking her nape with passion. Geet bends a little to allow him to do wat he wants. Though she was could not take it but she wanted him to love her like crazy. his lips soon found one of her n***** which he licked with the tip of his tongue making her go crazy. she was finding it very difficult to sit and hold his shoulders tight while he sucked and bit them. She moaned making him go rough with his sucking.  Maan slowly pulled her up while his one hand rolled down her panty away from her body leaving her full naked for him while he himself removed his boxer and placed her exactly on his manhood. The touch of his hardness with her wet core w send current down her private part. She let his hardness slip inside her but he was not yet ready for the wonderful ride and shifted her again and again making her mad. Maan.. please na… I need you.. hmmm.. geet was getting tortured with the double sensation. She could not take it. she shifted a little while touching his hardness and next she slipped it hard inside her core making him surprise and started to move up and down while Maan let her do wat she wanted for sometime. He enjoyed her being in control while he relished her curves. She moved up and down but could not get the pace and looked at Maan with all love while Maan just flipped her kissing her lips and set the pace thrusting her harder and harder till she nailed him very badly. He was wild and the thrust were so deep tat it touch her soul deep inside filling her with his love. she could feel herself tightening around him but he did not let her come so soon. He wanted to delay their climax while just kept moving in and out with hard pushes subsiding her while she was moving along with him. he moved a bit flipping on bed while sitting in the previous position making her now to move on while he supported her hips. She was all wet with sweat while he licked her curves sucking them.. ohh Maan.. I wont last more….. hold me.. Maan…Jaan not so soon…. I need you more..he made her to move faster knowing tat she wont last more while he himself felt tat he was coming and next he filled her with his hotness while she collapsed on his all sweating body who slowly leaned back on the bed taking her on him making her relax. He stroked her hair letting her calm her uneven breadth from the passion while he pulled the duvet covering themselves.

Jaan.. u ok…..geet was too breathless to answer.. he slowly touched her sides curves making her more breathless while he asked again. …Jaan… was i… too.. rough… hmmm…does it pain.. she shook her head burying herself more into his neck. Jaan…. Are you sleepy….hmmm… she holds him tighter by his neck pushing her b***** more into his making him harder. Mishti.. aisa na.. karo.. see… don't please… sleepy… needh aa rahi.. hain.. Maan..she snuggled more into him while he controlled himself knowing tat he was to rough and aggressive. He slowly pated her while she drifted into a sleep while he to smiled slowly touching her tummy.. baby.. come soon… Mumma – Dadda needs you now.. and its time tat I give Mumma her baby back na… so come soon Baby..he slowly prayed.. he did not know but he had a feeling like his dream… her dream would come soon true. He too drifted to a dreamful sleep along with his Mishti.

He was disturbed with the sunrays.. Though the curtains were still covering the windows but a slight sunlight disturbed his sleep. He moved his hand to find his love, his mishti but was shocked to find her not in bed.  He took his mobile from the side table and was shocked to see the time which showed tat it was 8.30 am. He was not surprised as he knew tat the last night was not less for him to sleep so long. he heard the washroom door open and his gaze traveled to the morning freshness coming out. He smiled seeing his love wiping her hair. He noticed tat there was a strange glow on her face which he never saw. He felt tat it may be due to their last night passion but soon realized tat even in tat glow there was a bit of tiredness. He moved out of the duvet but soon notice tat he did not have anything on him. he saw his boxers lying and soon pulled them and moved to his love who was busying in her world. He took the towel from her throwing it away. He slowly cupped her face and kissed her forehead while she was surprised seeing him so tensed. Mishti.. u ok.. I mean.. you look tired Jaan.. geet was overwhelmed too see him getting worried for her. she cupped his face and placed a soft peck and said tired tho hoongi na.. afterall I have such a hot passionate husband who makes me tired every night. You know.. last night he was such a besharam tat he did not even let me to sleep for a second.. M sorry Jaan… I was too rough na.. geet smiled seeing him getting worried. She hugged him and said but you know I love when my Maan makes me feel so special and shows how much he needs me.  Love when he loves me with no inhibitions. Haan thodi bahut tiredness hain but it will go as time goes. So no worries. She pushed him towards the washroom an said  now go.. you need to have a shower.. see how you are sweating with last night effect.. and its too late nahi tho sab yaha aayenge hume dhoonthe.. so now in and come soon.

Geet saw Naina and Pari setting the table for breakfast. As it was Sunday they had a late breakfast. She slowly came near them wishing them while Pari eyed her closely and came near her almost speaking into her ear.

Pari: Bhabi… you know.. you need to be hiding all the love bites  nahi tho sab ko pata chalega ki Bhai baut hi pyar karte hain aapko.

Geet shied at her comment while she saw Pari pointing at her neck where their last night passion was evident. She instantly covered it with her duppatta while Pari laughed at her and Naina was just staring them who knew wat they were talking.

Naina: Pari beta.. leave Geet now.. why do you and Vicky always tease her. you should tease Maan instead of her making his life hell.. Haina na Geet bete.

Geet: Haan Mom.. see na.. these Pari is not less than Vicky.. always need some excuse to tease me.. Pari, once you marry I will show you wats all this.

Geet suddenly felt like vomiting with the smell of the food. She closed her mouth and ran to the nearest washroom while Naina and Pari stood seeing her but as soon as they realized they ran after her. they heard geet vomiting while they waited  for her. geet came out wiping her face and saw them with worry. Naina came forward placing a hand on her face wiping the water.

Naina: are you ok beta…

Geet: haan Mom.. just a bit tired.

Naina: should I call the doctor.

Geet: Nahi Mom.. I will just rest for sometime and will be fine.

Pari: Nahi Mom.. just see her face. She looks to weak.. Bhabi kahi Bhai ne kuch jyada hi pareshan nahi kiya na kal raat.

Naina: Chup besharam.. beta… since from when are you feeling like this.

Geet: Pata nahi Mom.. but its quite few days now. I feel very tired and today since from the time I got up have been having vomiting sensation.

Naina smiled getting her answers while she closely observed Geet. she could see the same glow wat Maan had seen.

Naina: Beta.. when did you have your last periods.

Geet was shocked hearing her questioned while she blinked her eyes realizing the reason for it.

Geet: Mom.. i..i mean.. i..

Naina: Beta.. when did you have.

Geet: I missed last month Mom.. Mom.. are you sure.. I mean..

Naina: Beta.. as far as I can understand and see the symptoms it looks tat my Geet is pregnant.

Geet eyes brimmed with unknown tears, tears of happiness while Pari just gaped at them as if she was a fool and hearing something alien words.

Geet: Mom…are.. u.. sure.. I mean.. me…

Pari: Oh My God.. Bhabi… u pregnant.. I cant believe.. I mean..

Naina was happy and silently praying tat wat she thought would be true. She knew wat Geet had gone through but she knew tat she was not wrong to believe tat Geet was pregnant.

Pari: Oh my god.. I need to tell this to Bhai.. nahi Vicky.. nahi everyone.. I should tell everyone about this.

Pari was about to move when Geet held her hand nodding her head for a no.

Pari: its such a big news.. I need to share with everyone..

Naina: Nahi Pari. Lets be sure first.. and you will not tell  about this to anyone.. not even to Maan.. got it..

Pari: but why Mom..

Naina: Pari.. I just want first Maan and Geet to feel this happiness together. The happiness which they lost once. The happiness that was taken away by Maan from Geet. I just want Maan to know it from Geet so tat they can feel the happiness and for tat we need to confirm about her pregnancy first.

Geet was overwhelmed with the love and understanding her family had for her. she hugged naina.

Geet: Mom.. thanks.. I mean.. are you sure.. if its not than..

Naina: No beta.. m sure tat you are… and will confirm it today na… and I know you want to tell Maan first before anyone else knows na.. so me and Pari quite unless and until you tell Maan about it.

Pari: Mom.. i.. cant keep this news to myself. Please

Naina: Pari… I said .. quite means quite.

Pari places her finger on her lips while Geet hugs her and Pari touches her tummy feeling the happiness of having a little one at home.

Naina: You both get ready. Will go for the test and be sure tat no one knows tat where we are going. I will make an excuse of going for some shopping.

Geet: But Mom..i mean which Doctor.

Naina: Don't worry beta.. my friend is one of the famous gynecologist in Delhi. You know na.. Dr. Shilpa Tripathi.. she is one of the best and she wont say a no for me. So get ready and Pari no means no.

Pari: Ok Mom.. but first breakfast na.. me tooo hungry..

They laughed at Pari unknown tat someone had heard everything wat they said. He immediately called someone said something which made him to smile while he kept his fingers crossed for it.

Precap: The Best Surprise for whom..

So here is my next update with the most awaited track for you all..

So now I want again 200+likes means tat and 15 pages comments otherwise I will not update nor give any note and will wait for the target to get complete.

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
yeppiii m first 🥳
awesome, brilliant romantic part
loved it
geet's fear,maan tension all came out by their passionate moments

m also excited as guess naina judge right as geet is pregnant
who heard it and kisse bola usne
hmmm is it vicky who heard and say to maan
continue soon
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 11 years ago