vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Interesting story...pls cont soon!
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

CH 12

Riya is waiting for arjun at home while waiting she looks at her  wedding album and realizes the date on the picture says oct 20 th

Oye raba yeh tho kal hai my wedding anniversary  says riya

ACP RAWTE aap meri ho aur job hi who larki hai I wont let her come between us samhje ya samajo thinks riya

Back in the office

Im warning you rawte agar Riya ko kuch bhi  ek dard ya aanso(tear) diye na you will have answer to me  umeed hai ki tum samhje ya main jab samjaoga na you will be sorry  says rathore

Sam says arjun

OUT NOW yells rathore

He leaves

Riya is waiting for him at home

He gets home riya starts questioning him about all this and the girl in the photo

Who is she arjun bolo abhi said riya

Riya please calm down koi mere best friend bas lied arjun

Sach says riya

Haan sach aura b who meri zindagi main bhi nahi hai said arjun

Riya hugs him

The next day rathore tells arjun there is some paper work that need his signature  arjun tells him to come  home 

Riya  comes out of bathroom  she is dressed in a sari and her hair wet  she goes to the cupoboard opens it and finds a manglsutra which she  things is hers

And wears in  she goes to her dressing atble picks up sindoor box

The bell rings rathore comes in

Riya brings out tea for them she serves rathore chai

riya goes to arjun and says arjun yahaan aao please

Rathore can hear them

He goes  to her

Haan kya hai bolo riya says arjun

She opens her palm and hand him the sindoor box

Arjun aaj ki din tho  mere maang bhar do na says Riya

Aaj ? aaj kya hai  says arjun aur muhje kaam hai rathore kuch papers diya  tum kar lo  hai said arjun trying  to avoid it

ek chutki sindoor ki kimat tum kya jaano ACP RAWTE says riya while winking at him .

arre Arjun ive lost my memory par tum aaj is our anniversary bhool gaye says riya

kyat um kisne bole says a shocked arjun

arrey yeh picture  ka date tho dehko says riya

rathore who is hearing this is just quite not sure how to help arjun

kya arjun tum bhi na says riya suddenly arjun notices  her wearing the mangalstura his eyes pop and he  turns red

HOW DARE YOU YEH KAHAN SE MILA YELLS ARJUN

Rathore runs to them

RAWTE baat kya hai why are you  yelling says rathore

Riya shocked kya  yeh holds her magalsutra  cupboard main aap ki watch ki pass kya hua itna gusse main kyun ho  says  riya

How  dare you touch this  yells arjuns again and grabs then necklace and pulls it off her  breaking  it andas  his handpulls it off her he  accidently hits riyas palm which has the sindoor box which falls to the floor along with the magalsutra beeds

ARJUN yells riya with tears in her eyes how could you this not good ek tho sidoor and maglastura  haye rabba says riya

Yeh suhaag ki ishaaniyan hai pata hai yells riya

Mere tumahre suhaag nahi hoon , and yeh magalstura tumhare nahi tha , aur kis haq se sindoor daloon maang main humare beech aisa koi ristha nahi samhje ya samjao yells arjun

What says riya looking at him with tears

Agar yeh mera maglastura nahi tah  tho kis ka tha   huh

Meri biwi ka ROSHNI KA DAMN it says arjun

Roshni? Photo wale? Says riya

Haan  riya is shocked as the ground beneath her was pulled she doesn't say a word

Looks at him

Humare shaadi nahi hui? Says riya

Nahi hui hai ek baat kitne baar boloon huh says arjun

Tho su? Says riya

Humare  ek galati  ki  waja se says arjun

RAWTE ENOUGH bhot hogaya says rathore

Riya goes in her room grabs her bags and su's thing  she holds su and is bout to leave

Kahan ja re ho  um rako says arjun

Main is ghar main kis haq se rahoon? Aur with which right are you stopping me huh says riya

Tum su ko aisa nahi leke  ja sak thi ho says arjun going to hold su

When she moves away  yeh meri beti hai main uski ma hoon says riya

Oh really ma huh where were you when she need you huh  for past 10 months im been doing double role as mom and dad samhje ya samajao

How dare you arjun that was my helplessness

And tum koi haq nahi hai meri beti pe tumahre tho yeh sirf  ek galati hai na tho door raho yeh galati se samhje ya samjao says riya

Riya tum asia kaise kar sak the ho mera who matlab nahi tha says arjun

Enough RAWTE I warned you ki riya ko agar ek aur baar you hurt I wll deal with you , riya is right  riya tum mare gahr aao im like your bhaiya  says rathore he takes her things while she holds su they leave

Precap : omg ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA TUM says riya and runs into his arms while he spins her around

Ri tum  says ASR

Long time kaise ho? Main theek hoon aur tum says riya

Im fine you  haven't changed still hot as fire I must say says ASR

That's right smiles riya but you are looking just a s sexier as you were the last time I saw you

Acha yeh sab chor  muhje yaad ki bhi nahi saysASR

ASR I might have lost my memory but how can a girl forget the  1st guy she was with you know na phele pyaar  kabhi nahi bhool sak the na says riya

The whole team is shocked and arjunis ticked

Waise ASR I want you to met the person I love the most she goes to arjun passes him get su from shree and introduces her

This my daughther sunehra says riya

Ri tum ne shaadi kar liye kya yaar mera dil thor diya she is beautiful just like her mom says asr

Nahi ASR aisa kuch anhi Im single and very much ready to mingal  says riya while smiling  the whole team seems amused while arjun is ready to burst

shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
intersting update
next part update soon
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow, just awesome😭
But you made me cry when Arjun was shouting at Riya😭
Poor Riya, and right now i'm very angry with Arjun😡
didnt he realised that Ri doesnt remember anything, and calling su a galati... My god when will he learn to control his anger😭
Good Riya left from there, and just wow the Precap ASR is back😳, and something is burning, i mean someone's heart is burning😆
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭😭

its really so bad jiji...how can arjun do this with riya...he think that it was a mistake...goshhh jiju should slap him one more time...

hey dear please update soon na ...i want to know the past the ASR and want to see arjun to regret about loosing riya...
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome. Waiting to read more.
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

read the whole update in one go..its realy very interesting..update asap n thans for pm me.
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
omg... wat an update... nd precap hv u tkn sum contract dat u vl stop the update like dis... update soon...
Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow yaar amazing update...😛😛
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
can't wait for Arjun's reaction!!!!! :D