Originally posted by: maaniqra

congo for new thread

??
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanku so much for the likes and comments. Love u all a lot. 😊

The following 294 member(s) liked the above post:
nimmi26, ammyicycoolvydehifarhana1234dpurvanavyanissisimran2608custodian7501leothelionvini187PoonamTsheetalvasageeta1803crazyfanofdsdvzil143cukishkabslocksabhi2503priyasreemady2483gitarameshsdg26jooorostkash53rohini8786SmartangelannbellAISHAJSashwimaaneetmaneetarshhottyangelgayathripriyanksimmi11mkd.70sravanthi93coolkiwisinghiskinng94TheSunShinePoorvaArorasonya2012sonai-adricapayal.gupta177anitachandavar1queenbee001Coolio56sanju85aahhh--Yashvi--kainturakiranSofirahiaqvumrojalotus3Parbinsalinaantra23GURTI369sweetmelonkavitha05blue.moonsushloveKhusluvsmaaneetBrown-Eyesayesha1249priya_ya1408cutesrijugawjusangelcutestarzsuhaarabiaPRINCESS19manjuahujasweet-mishtySmile90gshrutineel11saroMONIJA78Koolsmileajolietabbymittallovebirdsmaneetpreet.harmanaisha_1998minnurajsarah_zaishazafarahimPujanaulalovepoosruthi8fatiya52110Acharya10mishtimohabbatrizwanaqyash21KomaLSunnylathaauangeeshwiskhanangelarafaaishahdreamy4everamalu123bhakbhartifanshabnam22nonabebumardemishtibLadyArwenanjalisen85sana.saba7pallavisarkarsree10indiegirlfantesyMSgayatricutemishtiashuvarpixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12sweetkjseductivepurplemanisha259Shilalipimansi.tripathisoorlovemaneetd_soniakeerthi90anky_sNeejuneha512princesssarahmrajVinsh23SweetestParinityanajmaDGvandana73LILY111144AameraCherishhleena63CiaMaaneetDiva7Moody_Barbietoofan_mailYellingCharmManeetTUJANENAmaya7payal12-Dimples-sobia4maaneetCutieSanayasanam1234umehak173dreams-realityvalli30pari1689SingMe2SleeplehrdreamyharikarsusmitaJeba.RahmanDesigirls12geetsrir.maansweetsampa39arunsunita_gm-lakshmi-ManeetGurtiMGL0V3its_metich.1990mgTrisha4evrmayapari.Priya2000.BULBUL.A-niti-HanishadeviKasiKasirashmi.vaish68had2bugbhatNH1971anushaarjaCrystalSaya-eiya-change12dh_ritijssoodMayamaannan_10ushankitvcam_sweet_pariAmbibambysree.maneetsweetysarankuhu18prema_ksramyayuppypreeti.1Anu_Rdivya22riddhima1dreaminvinciblekareena32kiran99Alamelumayurmaaneetksasilovebapu18anjucoolnihatriMyInfatuationzPaintedSkyaakritisri1111freya123CutieTejuhermosomemyselfndIAsh1991paponeconharshithaaagcddfan--ANGEL--uteemawesomepoojagill123KINGKHANFANana1411crazydreamKriti_roxmel420gargi12geet.lover3295lil.mizz.smexiidisha_Maan.GCpoongs123jyothikrishpunam2712anupm04Aasminajasraj123mishtiritumuraadlovesddlove2_soma-padma-dona86lovelygeet24x7smj1977.shruti18mypridepreethiaRaDMG25Gcs-girlShravya.Mtushti-kiransdlife19ritzy09arpitajiammu5NoorFatimamaanmeet1ambbihamrk-1TheDarkKnightt_areebflowers4ukhwaishfanpop77sonu4everspvd-Priti11-anshranamita25maaniqra--aarthi--sona-rairsroopalimaanseemollycoddlemeena..Shalveriya27-dia-abinash079millie_maaneetMaaneet_VidukkiddooTyroMadhuri53MonaLovesMaanreachsky2011drrose31dolly10--Neelam--

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..πŸ˜ƒ)

and

(Banner credit goes to Monika. Thanku so much for an other lovely banner dear..love u..πŸ˜ƒ)

Sorry Guys for the late update. there was no net for few days.. yuck!i hate those days. i vl give another update tomorrow too. so pms later. Now the story s turning to a serious mode.

@divzi and @monika(geet.lover) : Thanku so much for the special siggy and banner. ds update s specially dedicated to u cutipies..

@all: Happy Navaratri πŸ˜ƒ

Part 23

Geet's POV

Anvi.. it seems like I have heard ds name b4?

Meer looked serious.

I too hav heard ds name geet..

Really? Where?

Suddenly sum1 tapped my shoulder. I looked up to c Steve standing there tired. Oh!he had a detention with bro na.

Wat happened steve? U look tired? Hw was ur detention?

Don't ask yaar. He was behaving as if I m his enemy.

What did he do?

He dint do anything. He made me write first two lines of the pledge 500 times.

First 2 lines!!

Ya. 'India s my country. All Indians r my brothers and sisters'

What?

We couldn't control our laughter. Bro bhi na!!

Seriously yaar. He s mad.

Meer gave him a threatening glare.

He was behaving like I flirted with his sis.

He shook his head. We gave him a pity look.

Y r u looking like that? Don't tell me that he s ur bro.

I wish I could say that.

Means?

Gautam s geet's brother and unfortunately our English professor.

Meer said with a sigh. He gave us a what the heck look. Then he started to roll out with laughter. Omg!!has he gone mad with all these news? Meer was irritated.

Y the hell r u laughing?

Nothing yaar. He s such a dumb.

Meer gave him a punch. Well!!he deserves that.

Aww.. what was that for?

For calling my Gautam dumb.

My gautam?

Meer blushed.

Ya well she s going to b my bhabhi.

Wow!seriously!! that's gr8.. congrats.

Thanx.. but y u laughed.

He gave us another laugh and said.

What does he think! By writing ds pledge I vl stop hitting geet. Never!!

I was shocked.

Oye hello! Don't even think about that.

And y s that so? Do u love sum1 else?

His eyes gave me a knowing look. I dint met his eyes.

So u love that guy, rt?

Who?

Our handsome professor. Maan singh khurrana.

No..Nope.

Oh come on geet.. I can c the look he gave u.. it was full of love for u and hatred for me. Good choice buddy. And I noe u made that little act early to make him jealous which made me understand that u haven't confessed yet,rt?

There was genuineness in his eyes. Anyways I decided to share my little secret with him. I noe its early but sumthg abt him told me that I can trust. So I nodded lightly. He sighed.

Yaar.. y u people r making love so complicated. If u love him just confess it.

But hw can I confess it suddenly!! I noe him only for a week. Its just early.

So it was love at first sight?

Ya. Sumthg like that.

U r so lucky. U noe only few of them get such a luck. Sumtyms a lifetime s not enough. So my advice s don't let it go so easily.

I smiled at him. I can't believe he s the same naughty flirt whom I met sum hrs ago. I side hugged him.

Thanku

Rest of the day we enjoyed a lot. I understood that Steve s nice at heart apart from harmless flirt. He was all the day leg pulling us. The only tym he calm down was gautam's hour b/c bro was giving angry glares each min. above all he gave a lot of assignments to gautam in the pretext of covering the portions. We laughed at his plight.

Evening maan sir informed me that detention was cancelled since I had to prepare for the presentation. We (me, meer and gautam) were walking to the parking lot. suddenly gautam came in front of us along with maan.

Hey bro.. Hello maan sir.

But instead of acknowledging it they both were giving glares at Gautam and then at my shoulder. That's when I realized steve has his arm wrap around my shoulder in a friendly gesture. Steve gulped hard and then the unexpected happened.

Phoolon ka taaron ka sab ka kehna hain..
Ek hazzaron mein meri behena hain (thanku ritzy di)

He stressed the word behena. We all burst into laughter except maan. He was giving an amused smile. Suddenly steve whispered to meer

Do u noe hw to manofy gautam?

Ya. Y?

b/c u will need it now.

Meer narrowed her gaze. Then he did the unexpected. He kissed meer's cheek. All were shocked and meer was looking at gautam wide eyed. Steve winked at gautam and then picked meer in his arms and ran to parking lot. he was laughing all the while.

Bye Bye sir..

I too busted out laughing and followed them but not before saying

Payback s a bitch bro..

Both were standing still there.

When I reached Meer was hitting steve with her bag and he was laughing. I shook my head and calmed meer. Then he said sorry but meer dismissed it saying that it was fun. Then we left to house by car and steve in his bike.

How dare u? apni aap ko samjhthi kya ho? When u was writing these all the while did u thot about the future generation? Did u ever thot hum nanhe bache ye kaise padenge!! Because of u, I have to prepare this presentation. Oye hello.. where r u looking.. I m taking to u Mr. Issac Newton.

(Thanku divzi)

I was stuck up with this topic all the evng. I haven't prepare a single word for the presentation. Kal kya hoga babaji!!! Suddenly meer barged into my room. she was looking excited.

Kya hua meer?

I have exclusive news to share.

No meer.. baat mein.. c I m really busy. I haven't prepared the presentation. Pata nahi kal kya hoga!!

Nahi geet.. its really important. Its about ur life dear.

Life?wat r u saying?

Oh god! u r going to owe me a life dear for ds piece of news.

Don't talk in riddles.

I found out about Anvi..

I went blank for a moment. I was feeling like sumthg bad s going to happen. Shrugging my thots I asked.

Wh-o s- she?

She handed me a book. It looked like some kid's book. I opened it and saw the name

Anvi Handa, LKG B, GPS school.

I gave her a confusing look. She gestured me to open it fully. That book was full of alphabets. But the handwriting was sumwhat recognizing. Suddenly it dawned. It was my book. Anvi s my name given by my so-called-parents. Anna Handa, my mom and Viswanath Handa, My dad. That name was the combination of their name's first letters. So maan loves me..

Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list

angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
After a long time i am commenting 1st 

yieppeee am dancing 

now about the update 

it was awesome, mind blowing and amazing 
meera got to know who was anvi 

n told geet also n with the realization looking at the note book geet get shocked that she herself is ANVI

n also that maan loves her

Edited by angelic_cute - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb..loved it
charlie1950 thumbnail
Great update
Steve was hilarious ,like that guy
Pls let him b good only

Gautam punishment for Steve was just lovely
I laughed so hard reading this update