Posted: 11 years ago
 where are u dear?
please update it soon

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow!my likes increased... Thanx guys... Love u all a looot..😃

The following 315 member(s) liked the above post:
nimmi26, ammyicycoolvydehidpurvanavyanissi1611987simran2608custodian7501leothelionPoonamTsheetalvasazainah320geeta1803crazyfanofdsdvHolynaannuubbhhaaBBP97mishtikhuranakabslocksabhi2503priyasreemady2483gitarameshsdg26jooorostkash53tanishasingh3annbellAISHAJSsimmi11JaneRochesterSmartangelashwimaaneetmaneetarshhottyangelgayathripriyankRitikakatemkd.70sravanthi93sana.mehercoolkiwisinghiskinng94Alisha0023TheSunShinePoorvaArorasonai-adricapayal.gupta177queenbee001muskiiCoolio56chloeeradhika.winxaahhh--Yashvi--pearl.whitekainturakiranSofirahinaanavanVidhi24sri_harshakalabhasaqvumrojalotus3sushlovemaneetloveuLavz.Da.WordGURTI369kavitha05sanaalinasweetNadeeMaaneetGURTI143ayesha1249zariya123Khusluvsmaaneetrockingchahatgshrutipriya_ya1408cutesrijurunishapingu-tingusuhaarabiacutestarzgawjusangelsweet-mishtyPRINCESS19Smile90manjuahujadreamypsaroKoolsmileajolieMONIJA78zaidi98aisha_1998sarah_zaishalovepoobasrisruthi8fatiya52110amrinderkaur9mishtimohabbatrizwanaqkasturi11lethasanthoshfizza25yash21wiskhanlathaauangeeshKomaLSunnyaaishahamalu123angelarafdreamy4everlove_lavnyamardeindiegirlvij10m-g19pamilsana.saba7pallavisarkarsree10LadyArwenanjalisen85mishtibtabby999soniaz121fantesyMSgayatriashuvarmanisha259chingamingcutemishtibhawna02Shilalipimansi.tripathipixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12magyshahRamykrishteju2292maanluversoorlovemaneetd_soniakeerthi90anky_sNeejuprincesssarahmrajrubykatariyaneha512moni6262Cherishhvandana73Shonameetleena63CiaMaaneetnajmaDGDiva7Vinsh23SweetestParinityamaya7AfflicteDManeetTUJANENAtoofan_mailLILY111144Aameradreams-realityCutieSanayasanam1234umehak173SingMe2Sleeppari1689lehrrsusmitadreamyharikagargi12-lakshmi-geetsrir.maanJeba.Rahman.Priya2000.sweetsampa39L0V3ManeetGurtiMG-niti-its_mearunsunita_gmMaaneet099HanishadeviKasiKasirashmi.vaish68gbhathad2bujssoodMayamaanlove4allCrystalSayachange12-eiya-sweetysaranam_sweet_parinan_10maaneetkimeetushankitvcArsheela--Dia--sree.maneetkuhu18cool_gal17prema_ksramyayuppydivya22esheenaanjucooldreaminvincibleAnu_RshivanirajputAlicia2001idunnoanshimanshiAlamelukiran99ksasilovebapu18mayurmaaneetnihatrimemyselfndIAsh1991PaintedSkyaakritisri1111freya123CutieTejuhermosoharshithaaaramaheshpaponecon--ANGEL--SONU_29maanhardrashsree100uteemawesomepoojadazzlingdivzshalinisaran89ana1411deepali1022KINGKHANFANgill123crazydreammel420maaneetmaahigeet.loverpoongs123lil.mizz.smexiijyothikrishpunam2712mishtiritumuraadlovesdddona86-padma-3295love2_somajasraj123anupm04Aasminaammu5Gcs-girlsmj1977.shrutitushti-kiranritzy09sdlife19preethiaRaDMG25NANDY_BRUmaanmeet1ambbihashafyyy--Ratna--NoorFatimat_areebflowers4uTheDarkKnightsmallvillepop77sonu4everkhwaishfanFIRESafiReFIREspvd-Priti11-maaniqranamita25mollycoddlesona-rai--aarthi--rsroopaliabinash079Shalvemeena..zaara2212riya27TyroshrutheAjayMadhuri53Maaneet_Vidudrrose31dolly10kkiddooMonaLovesMaanreachsky2011--Neelam--Zee_News

LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow!my likes increased... Thanx guys... Love u all a looot..😃

The following 315 member(s) liked the above post:
nimmi26, ammyicycoolvydehidpurvanavyanissi1611987simran2608custodian7501leothelionPoonamTsheetalvasazainah320geeta1803crazyfanofdsdvHolynaannuubbhhaaBBP97mishtikhuranakabslocksabhi2503priyasreemady2483gitarameshsdg26jooorostkash53tanishasingh3annbellAISHAJSsimmi11JaneRochesterSmartangelashwimaaneetmaneetarshhottyangelgayathripriyankRitikakatemkd.70sravanthi93sana.mehercoolkiwisinghiskinng94Alisha0023TheSunShinePoorvaArorasonai-adricapayal.gupta177queenbee001muskiiCoolio56chloeeradhika.winxaahhh--Yashvi--pearl.whitekainturakiranSofirahinaanavanVidhi24sri_harshakalabhasaqvumrojalotus3sushlovemaneetloveuLavz.Da.WordGURTI369kavitha05sanaalinasweetNadeeMaaneetGURTI143ayesha1249zariya123Khusluvsmaaneetrockingchahatgshrutipriya_ya1408cutesrijurunishapingu-tingusuhaarabiacutestarzgawjusangelsweet-mishtyPRINCESS19Smile90manjuahujadreamypsaroKoolsmileajolieMONIJA78zaidi98aisha_1998sarah_zaishalovepoobasrisruthi8fatiya52110amrinderkaur9mishtimohabbatrizwanaqkasturi11lethasanthoshfizza25yash21wiskhanlathaauangeeshKomaLSunnyaaishahamalu123angelarafdreamy4everlove_lavnyamardeindiegirlvij10m-g19pamilsana.saba7pallavisarkarsree10LadyArwenanjalisen85mishtibtabby999soniaz121fantesyMSgayatriashuvarmanisha259chingamingcutemishtibhawna02Shilalipimansi.tripathipixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12magyshahRamykrishteju2292maanluversoorlovemaneetd_soniakeerthi90anky_sNeejuprincesssarahmrajrubykatariyaneha512moni6262Cherishhvandana73Shonameetleena63CiaMaaneetnajmaDGDiva7Vinsh23SweetestParinityamaya7AfflicteDManeetTUJANENAtoofan_mailLILY111144Aameradreams-realityCutieSanayasanam1234umehak173SingMe2Sleeppari1689lehrrsusmitadreamyharikagargi12-lakshmi-geetsrir.maanJeba.Rahman.Priya2000.sweetsampa39L0V3ManeetGurtiMG-niti-its_mearunsunita_gmMaaneet099HanishadeviKasiKasirashmi.vaish68gbhathad2bujssoodMayamaanlove4allCrystalSayachange12-eiya-sweetysaranam_sweet_parinan_10maaneetkimeetushankitvcArsheela--Dia--sree.maneetkuhu18cool_gal17prema_ksramyayuppydivya22esheenaanjucooldreaminvincibleAnu_RshivanirajputAlicia2001idunnoanshimanshiAlamelukiran99ksasilovebapu18mayurmaaneetnihatrimemyselfndIAsh1991PaintedSkyaakritisri1111freya123CutieTejuhermosoharshithaaaramaheshpaponecon--ANGEL--SONU_29maanhardrashsree100uteemawesomepoojadazzlingdivzshalinisaran89ana1411deepali1022KINGKHANFANgill123crazydreammel420maaneetmaahigeet.loverpoongs123lil.mizz.smexiijyothikrishpunam2712mishtiritumuraadlovesdddona86-padma-3295love2_somajasraj123anupm04Aasminaammu5Gcs-girlsmj1977.shrutitushti-kiranritzy09sdlife19preethiaRaDMG25NANDY_BRUmaanmeet1ambbihashafyyy--Ratna--NoorFatimat_areebflowers4uTheDarkKnightsmallvillepop77sonu4everkhwaishfanFIRESafiReFIREspvd-Priti11-maaniqranamita25mollycoddlesona-rai--aarthi--rsroopaliabinash079Shalvemeena..zaara2212riya27TyroshrutheAjayMadhuri53Maaneet_Vidudrrose31dolly10kkiddooMonaLovesMaanreachsky2011--Neelam--Zee_News

LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Remya_Pillai thumbnail

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

Sorry Guys... there was no net... Thanku my waiting and spamming girls.. Love u a lot.  Pms later..

@sobia: Many More Happy returns of the day dear.. i hope u like ds gift..

@ritzy di: aapki comment bhi mujhe idea de di.. thanx di...

@all: enjoyed all ur comments a lot..love u guys..

Part 22

I was sitting across the table with maan sir in opposite side in his room. he was staring at my rt cheek intently. if looks could kill the there would b a large hole in my cheek. I felt conscious and raised my hand to touch the cheek.

Don't..

Depth of his voice startled me. he stood up from his seat and neared me making me feel more nervous. Leaning on me he said

Don't u dare touch ur cheek. I vl b back now.

I cursed Steve and my plan. After some time he returned hiding sumthg like bottle in his hand. My eyes widened. Is he going to throw acid on my face!!! Babaji!!! His expression was still clueless to me.

Ye aap kya kar rahe ho?

He dint say anything instead he opened the bottle. Omg!he s going to throw acid. I shut my eyes tightly expecting the worse. Suddenly I felt something soft caressing my cheek. Opening my eyes slightly I saw maan sir applying some thing with cotton. I looked carefully at the bottle. It was DETTOL!!! I blinked my eyes shockingly. But he was so concentrating that I felt like he s doing some experiment on my cheek.

Maan sir..

Shhh.. can't u c I m doing an imp task.

When he felt satisfied, he stopped his task and went back to his seat. Suddenly his caring eyes filled with anger.

What was that?

I looked at him innocently. He was irritated.

Y were u flirting with him?

Mein nahi.. he was flirting with me.

Oh really? That's y u were u drawing patterns in his cheek.

He said sarcastically.

Wo… he was so handsome na. dint u c his blue eyes.. so dreamy.. and he has got good behavior. I think I want to give him a chance. Yeah.. I vl go on a date with him. ha.. after college hours I vl ask him 4 a coffee..whats ur opinion sir?

He glared at me. I suppressed my laugh but I can say he was so jealous..

U can't go with him.

Y?

In the case u forgot u have to serve me detention.

oho sir.. I vl go after 5. Problem solved.

No..

Ab kya hua?

U won't get any tym b/c I m giving u a topic to prepare presentation. And u have to present it to class.. that too tomorrow.

Kya? But y?

In the case u forgot I m ur professor and it cums as a part of detention. There s a computer over there and u can access it. Ur tym starts now.

I looked at him disbelievingly. He thrust a paper in my hand that contain topic. Dusht danav!! He will get his way at any cost. Cursing him for umpteenth tym I went and sat in front of sys. Suddenly I had a doubt. I peeked from my sys and saw him taking his anger on some poor books.

Sir..

He looked at me angrily and said

Kya hain?

I have one doubt. Y did u apply dettol?

Suddenly he started to look here and there without meeting my eyes.

Maan sir.. I m waiting..

Wo.. he kissed u na..

So?

So.. the germs in his mouth will spread to ur face.. and then u vl get fever, jaundice, dengue..

Jaundice and dengue!!germs!! he looked like a lost child. I suddenly burst out laughing.. he was grinning innocently. I clutched my stomach and tried to control my laugh but the look in his face was not helping me. so I took my bag and went out still laughing. All were looking at me weirdly but I ignored them all and sat near meer.

Kya hua geet? Y r u laughing so much?

I controlled my laugh and explained the incident to meer. She looked shocked first and then started to laugh.

Geet… nw I think u don't need any proof to noe that he loves u..

I dunno abt love meer.. but I m sure he likes me..

And then my mind drifted to cupcake aka anvi. Who r they? But the name Anvi s haunting me. it seems like I noe her. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

What r u thinking geet?

Anvi.. it seems like I have heard ds name b4?

Meer looked serious.

I too hav heard ds name geet..

Really? Where?

Maan's POV

I felt like an idiot. Dengue!! Omg maan!! nw she will definitely think that u r a nut case. Wah maan! tussi gr8 ho! But then wat shud I do? I can't tell her that I was so jealous that I wanted to wipe out his existence. Now I understood hw she felt that day. Never ever in my life I m going to plan a jealousy game. I knew she was doing all these to check my love for her. her mischievous eyes said it all. I can still remember the day when I witnessed her jealousy for the 1st tym.

Flashback

I was buying a teddybear for my daadi to manofy her b/c I forgot to take her to film. She s such a kid sometimes. When I reached outside I saw geet in a nearby grocery stores. She was lost in her shopping. I called her she was surprised.

Maan sir??!!

Hey geet..came for shopping?

But instead of answering she kept me looking. I was concerned.

Kya hua?

Ah..nothing I m fine..hw cum u here Mr.Khuraana?

I came to buy gift for sum1 and was passing by this shop when I saw u..

I dint like her calling me Mr. khurrana. So I decided to take the next move.

Geet..i hope u don't mind calling geet outside college..

She smiled.. a breathtaking one.. haye..

And u can call me Maan..Instead of Mr.khurrana..it makes me feel old. But inside college no maan..k?
I helped her in shopping. But all the tym I felt like she wanted to ask me sumthg. Suddenly my phone rang. It was daadi so I answered the call.

Hi sweety..

I have bought a gift for u..ab toh maan jao na..*silence* u noe na that's not true*silence* Pls mujhe maaf kar do..*silence* I m cumg soon..*silence* I Love u too..

I cut the call and turned but dint find geet anywhere. Isaw her walking away and called. Suddenly she tripped down and I rushed to her side panicking. When I reached she was crying badly. I felt sum1 pinched my heart.

Geet…kya hua?

Her knee was bleading.

Is it paining a lot?tum ro kyun rahi ho?

I held her knee but she shoved it off suddenly. I felt hurt. Again I tried but she did the same. I was feeling angry at her stubbornness.

For god's sake geet!!Let me help u..

No need.. I can look after myself.. By the way u have to go sumwhere na..sumone s waiting to c u 'personally' rt?

I looked at her amused. What s she talking!! Next min I took her in arms when I saw her trying to get up. She tried to wriggle out of hold but I dint give a damn. After sum futile attempts she stopped and I smirked at her. I took her to my car.

I m not cumg with u.. I can go by my own.

then she tried to stand but fell back to seat. I was annoyed.

Yeah..i can c that.

I locked the door and went to take our shopping bags. I dumped it in back seat and came towards driving seat. That's when I remembered that her knee s injured. I leaned on her side to take the first aid kit. Placing her leg on my lap I bandaged it carefully. She dint pushed me and when I looked in her eyes I was overjoyed to c the trust for me. at the sametym she was shocked too and her jaw hit the floor. Chuckling slightly I closed it and she looked down embarrassed.

The ride was in complete silence and kept taking glances of her. Suddenly my phone rang and I was going to take it when she snatched the phone from my hand and disconnected it. I stopped the car.

Geet..what was that?

She was nervous.

wo..u can't talk to sweety nw...

and may I ask y?

u r not allowed to speak to whoever while driving. It can cause accidents. And I don't want to die early..

I looked at her suspiciously.

Aur nahi tho kya? Its not like I was trying to interrupt ur convo with sweety.

Now I understood. She was jealous. All the while she was taking sweety's name unaware of the fact that its my daadi. I gave her a teasing smile.

Wahi toh… thanx for the explanation geet..

I was overjoyed! Wow!she likes me. When we reached her house I came to her side hurriedly and again scooped her in arms. she tried to stop me.

No..its k..i can manage..

Its k geet..ur knee has hurt so badly.

Thank god! she dint ask me hw I noe her address. She unlocked the door and I kept her carefully in sofa and rushed back to get the shopping bags.

So geet..do u need anything?

Nope.Thanku.
Again my phone rang and it was daadi. I looked at geet and she was annoyed. These 2 ladies will kill me one day.

Coming sweety..within 10 min I vl b dere.

wo geet..i have to go nw..

ya I noe..aapki sweety aapki intezaar kar rahi hain..

she then realized wat she said. I leaned to her and asked

Do I feel something burning?!!

She looked confused and then glanced at the kitchen. She tried to stand but our cheeks brushed and we froze in place. I recovered soon and asked

Where r u going?

Wo kitchen….gas…burning..

I chuckled. She s so sweet and innocent.

I meant u..

Me!!

Admit it geet!u were jealous..rt?
Her eyes widened and then lowered her eyes making my statement rt. I leaned towards her and whispered.

So u admit.

She came back to her sherni mode.

No

Liar..

No..y would i? hum aapke hain kaun?

She looked at me deeply and I held her gaze walking backwards. Reaching the door I stopped and said.

Ab shayad hum tumhari kuch nahi lagthi..par kal ho na ho..

I came out of thots when I heard the bell ringing. Now I started to daydream too!! Ek din wo mujhe paagal kar degi…

Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list.

JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
me first...
maan  n detol 🤣

simple loved it remya contiue soon...

this hotty is really making us wait for long...
Edited by reachsky2011 - 11 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhuri53

...Waiting...

Upar dekho...updated 😆
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ye to update aa bhi gaya...a you promised...!!!!
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

Upar dekho...updated 😆

Haan mil gaya...
Ek minute late ho gayi😉

Ab going to read it 😃