Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
neha,i am also praying for the 2nd option,thgh its a very much feeble chnce bt cant let go of dat hope!!!!!!!! cant be logical,i am being dillogical!!!!!!!!! i am still waitng for raghav and will be waitng!!!!!!!!!!😊
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes ... till the time the series we'll keep on hoping for the miracle to happen... I hope that he comes back for all of us and of course for Sia
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
first thanks for sharing this here. If u people had not i would have missed that episode!!!

ya after watching it even i felt that way. In fact i'm almost completely sure that raghav is not going to come back. All these i had some hope he would come but now that hope has gone low. if it happens then bhagwan ka lakh lakh shukr hai.

ya there can obviously be place for new friends but new love i guess that's very difficult n hope sia waits for raghav( well again i want her to wait after seeing that epi which kinda clearly showed it will not happen)

it would be very nice if the cv's are trying to get raghav but for raghav to come there are still 2 months...

-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

its hard to digest someone moving on from their first love who loves them back
such ppl have no respect in my eyes
cz it proves they dnt knw the meaning of love and are cheating their ex, the new one n themselves as well

bt for frndshp i dnt thnk if u have 2 best frnds thats smthng wrong
ofcourse not cz both wud have a separate place in heart

cnt say anythng bout ths show
it has always been 'unpredictable'

yes its rally a heartbreak for raghav when he comes back if pushpa has moved on, withouting thinking about him. n its really hard for me to see raghav like that. 
but in case that happens raghav has solutions of course😉
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jamoshi2507

I also do not want her to move on ... at least not this fast... she should right now concentrate on her studies and boxing...if Himansh is not coming back to the show then eventually she would be shown moving on... but I don't want her to 😕

ya they willl for sure show that she has moved on, if raghav comes back then the story will have twists n if he does not then they will end up with sia n kabir.

but just like u all i wish she did not move on...