Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

warriorprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lightening

Hey!! So i read the last couple of parts and you know i cant help but think how much your writing style has matured since when you began writing this. its developed so beautifully!! great work and loving your story till now.. :) 

thank you very much 🤗

Originally posted by: segad

Just read it to Mom so commenting again.

I like how you have considered all aspects of relationships including that both sides need to have an equal stake in it for it to be truly successful.

Good going

thanks hun - loving your feedback and I'd love to hear her thoughts... what she think of these two?

naina😳

Originally posted by: daffodils06

did u really mean it wen u said that...I think I've had enough and think that its time to end this story.i know it has to end one day, but i dont lik to think about it now..
and as for the chapter..loved the possessive khushi..i so wanted to c a khushi who claim wat is hers with confidence..
another superb chapter..

well somedays I do think its time to call it quits... but then I come back to forums and realise just how many people I would be disappointing if I killed Master Class now...

Naina
swat.g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Congos on d new thread...wil read chptrs n cmmnt
daffodils06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: warriorprincess

well somedays I do think its time to call it quits... but then I come back to forums and realise just how many people I would be disappointing if I killed Master Class now...

Naina

i would defntly b disappointed..but i know u wil hav to end it one day..i leave that to u..as i mentioned before i trust u with this story..
so..r u gonna update anytime soon..???
lylow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read all the chapters in one go and Im speechless...this is freaking awesome...I will definitely be stalking for updates...great FF!👏

Chapter 46

'I love you...' she whispered 'I love you AND you're mine!' Arnav had to smile; he didn't think he'd ever get tired of hearing her say it. 'Khushi... let's get out of here... I want to take you home...now' he whispered against her forehead. Khushi nodded as she wrapped her arms around his neck and she brushed her nose against his.

'Arnav... ' She murmured..

'Hmmm...'

'I'm really nervous about meeting your Nani-ji...what if she doesn't like me...' she confessed.

Arnav moved back slightly so that he look at her properly as one eyebrow began rising slowly, 'Please Khushi... you are EXACTLY the kind of girl she likes... I mean she was actually really sad and...angry I think, when I told her about you and how I used to shout as you. In fact she actually asked me how it was possible that you could actually like ME like 'that'' he said with a chuckle.

Khushi could help but smile. While she was still nervous, Arnav's attempt at making her feel better has helped slightly. She pulled back out of his arms and held out her hand to him 'let's go and meet Nani-ji' she said with smile.

Arnav took her hand.

'Come back here' he said as he pulled her back into his arms 'I think you need a hug before we go' he whispered as she slid into his embrace, fitting neatly under his chin, her arms winding around his waist. Khushi leaned up and brushed her lips against his chin, delighting at the feel of his prickly stubble again her lips. He was right, a hug sometime did work wonders. They slowly pulled back from each other and began walking to the elevator.

==================================

As they pulled into the long driveway outside Shantivan, Khushi wasn't even bothering to hide her nerves any more. She was petrified. Arnav pulled the car to a halt where he normally parked everyday and turned to her. She was clearly very anxious judging by her accelerated breathing. He came around to her side and opened the door and held his hand out to her.

Well, this was it... Khushi knew that was she was going to have gather all her courage and just do it she decided as she placed her hand in his. Arnav interlaced his fingers with hers as the slowly walked up the pathway to the front door.  He stopped at the front door and squeezed her hand 'Ok?' he asked; Khushi took a deep breath and nodded. Arnav nodded and placed his finger on the door bell.

Inside Shantivan, Deviyani Raizada had been waiting all evening for her Chote and was wondering where he and his Khushi where when the doorbell finally rang.  She stood up as Om Prakash headed towards the door.

'Devi Maiya... please please help... I really don't want to have a have a heart attack and die now that I'm actually here' prayed Khushi reverently in her mind in a desperate attempt to calm her racing heart down when the door opened and a man ushered them into the foyer.

As they walked towards her, the first thing Devyani noticed was that her Chote was holding the girl's hand. Khushi instantly picked up this observation and tried to pull back her hand but Arnav being Arnav, decided that he was going to hold her hand even tighter. Khushi yanked her hand out as she glared at him for a split second before she raised her folded hands in greeting and whispered 'Namaste'.

'Nani this is Khushi Kumari Gupta, Khushi...my Nani, Devyani Raizada' said Arnav as he introduced them.

Devyani hid her smile as she watched the little interplay between her grandson and the young woman as she raised her own hands in greeting, 'Namaste Beta... welcome to our home, please...come sit' she said with a smile. Arnav motioned for Khushi to walk ahead of him as they followed his Nani into the gigantic living area where Deviyani motioned for them to take a seat. 

As Khushi sat down she couldn't help but be awed at the size of the house and in an instant she was reminded just how different their worlds were. She was very glad when Arnav took a seat beside her; at least there was one person she was familiar with. Having said that she had no idea what she was supposed to say to the older lady. Khushi admitted that his Nani looked nothing like Khushi had imagined and did in fact look like a very sweet older lady.

Deviyani decided to break the silence 'What will you have beta...coffee or tea?' she offered. Khushi shyly asked for tea. Deviyani smiled 'Ahaa a tea drinker... I have to say beta, I was going to be slightly worried if you said black coffee like my Chote will.' Khushi smiled shyly as spoke 'No... I can't understand how he likes that horrible stuff and without sugar... it's ten times worse!' she said as Arnav interrupted 'Hey... it's not that bad!' he said as he feigned slight annoyance. 'No Chote, I have to agree with Khushi-ji.. It really is that bad!' Deviyani said as she laughed lightly.

Arnav listened quietly, but watching keenly as Nani and Khushi spoke about Lucknow and Delhi, what they each missed about Lucknow, about Khushi's family and how healthcare in Delhi was better for those in need. Nani then asked Khushi about her education and was visibly surprised and suitably impressed when Khushi mentioned that she had a Bachelor of Arts in Hindi Literature. Instantly, they connected on that topic as they began talking about their favourite Hindi texts.

Arnav had to admit that he was very surprised with Nani - while on the surface it appeared very conversational, Nani was clearly interrogating Khushi thoroughly because in a short while Nani had learnt about Khushi's family including her Father's stroke, childhood, education, like and dislikes. With the way Nani was going, you'd think she was an undercover RAW agent thought Arnav as he hid his smile and sipped his black coffee. Well so far so good, thought Arnav as watched Khushi and his Nani chat. He was extremely proud of Khushi, she was doing really well despite the severe nervousness that only he could see very clearly.

His vibrating phone distracted him and Arnav put his coffee cup down; it was Aman and he was going to have to answer it.  Nani looked up 'It's ok Chote, you can take your call... I promise I won't torture Khushi-bitiya too much' she said with a cheeky smile. Arnav's eyes widened in surprise...'Khushi-Bitiya,'... Nani must really like Khushi to call her that he thought as he tried to contain his smile. Arnav turned to Khushi, the silent question evident in his eyes. She nodded as she smiled. Arnav leaned down and brushed his lips against her hair before walking away.

If Devyani Raizada could have, she would have raced to the mandir at that very moment and asked the panditji to conduct an emergency Arti to profusely thank Devi Maiya; she had never seen her Chote like this - it was almost miraculous!

Both women watched Arnav leave the room as he spoke to Aman in a hushed tone. Deviyani turned to Khushi 'Now we can talk properly without being monitored by Mr Raizada ... he sitting watching us if we are the Board Members of AR-Corp having a meeting' she said with a cheeky smile.  'So Khushi Bitiya... I have to admit I've really been looking forward to meeting you since Chote told me about you this afternoon.' Khushi's head shot up 'He.. he told you about me?' she asked hesitantly. 'Yes he did... Chote has already told me about your background, that you grew up in Lucknow like him, your schooling, about your family... I just asked you all those questions because I wanted to make you feeling comfortable talking to me... Chote also told me about your parents and their accident...' Deviyani said quietly as she watched involuntary tears appear in Khushi's eyes as she tried to blink them away. Deviyani couldn't help but offer some comfort to the young girl in front of her and she took her hand in hers and patted it 'It's all Devi Maiya's will, beta...we can't control it.' Khushi nodded. Deviyani decided that she needed to lighten the conversation, 'So beta, I can see my grandson is very taken with you and you seem the same...but I have to ask... are you sure? I mean, he's my grandson and I love him very much but he's as stubborn as ten bulls rolled into one, the word 'compromise' doesn't exist in his dictionary, he's ruthless and says things without thinking about how they'll affect people and beta, don't even get me started on his temper...and you on the other hand seem to be completely his opposite. I have to ask;  do you know what you are getting yourself into Bitiya?'

Khushi furiously shook her head 'No Nani-ji, he's not like that.. I mean yes he is stubborn, and very hot tempered... but...you know Nani-ji I used to call him Rakshas when I worked for him' Khushi confessed with a shy smile...'but he's really not like that all Nani-ji... Arnav-ji..is..well he is fair and considerate...strong... and so intelligent...he teaches me things.. and he encourages me to keep trying to do what it takes to achieve my dreams...he thinks about what is good for me...' Khushi smiled as she looked into the distance with a faraway expression as she continued, 'he is gentle with me, doesn't push me to do anything I don't want to do. Talking is hard for him, but he makes an extra effort to try and communicate as best as he can... even though sometimes I must drive him crazy' she said as she blushed, realising just how openly and fearlessly she has defended him to his own Nani!

Deviyani couldn't help the smile that emerged on her face; she had never ever heard anyone describe her Chote in those words, but in her heart she was overjoyed to hear that under that tough exterior, there still existed her sweet boy...Arnav; the gentle soul that he was before he had to grow up overnight thanks to the loss of his parents. Miraculously, this young woman had been the one to break through the barriers Arnav had put around himself. Deviyani knew in an instant that this girl must be very strong herself to take on her grandson and win him over as she very clearly had done, for it was clear as light of day that what these two shared was well beyond a casual attraction. Deviyani knew in that instant that she had to trust her instinct; the emotions evident in Khushi's eyes for Chote told Devyani that this girl was good for her chote...she would stand by him, comfort him...support him. Devi Maiya there was hope!!! But then in the next instant, Deviyani frowned.

'Beta, Arnav is a very complex personality and to tell you the truth, while I am very happy that it exists, I am stunned to hear your description of him. When his company became successful, and he started becoming known as a power player in the business world, I thought maybe he would finally settle down and start acting his age a little bit... I mean he became so serious with his focus on AR that he has forgotten how to live like young men his age and I wanted him to have some fun and date a little.' As Khushi's eyes widened a little, Deviyani continued 'Beta I might me old, but I understand that one needs to move with the times... it was very obvious that Chote had women literally throwing themselves at his feet and he appeared to be perfectly aware of the effect his good looks had on the opposite sex but -he just didn't seem interested in serious relationships. It was as though he has decided that anything that would interfere with his emotions was automatically stopped.' Deviyani shrugged her shoulders, 'The fact is Khushi-bitiya  he didn't seem to be interested in any type of close relationships. Not even with our family. He keeps us all at arm's length, even Anjali; only letting us part of the way in. He has been so distant and closed off for such a long time' she said with a big sigh before turning to face Khushi 'but something has changed - I have never seen my grandson this happy before! Even now, he simply lights up when he looks at you; it's as if he's come alive for the first time in his life.'

To Khushi's astonishment, Nani-ji was crying. Big tears slide silently down her pretty cheeks as she gazed at Khushi as she continued. 'He's opening up,' Deviyani said excitedly. 'When he came home today and told me about you - it was the most amazing thing! He reached out to me, Khushi. He wanted to share his good news with me! Oh, it meant so much to me. He then he hugged me and kissed me... he hasn't done that in such a long time' whispered Devyani wistfully 'Khushi-bitiya... the happiness in his voice was so obvious. It was  such a breakthrough! And I know that's all because of you' she said as she slid her arm around Khushi folding her in a loving embrace.

Khushi was completely overwhelmed as she hugged his grandmother as she tried to process everything Nani-ji said, all she's revealed. Was Arnav opening up... changing...because of her she wondered? Do I really have that kind of influence on him?  She knew that he affected her in profound ways; Khushi knew that she had changed for the better becoming stronger, more confident since falling in love with him and she knew that he was trying hard to make some changes too, trying to become more patient, loving... mourning for his parents; maybe he was no longer living in the darkness that once consumed him.

Deviyani turned to Khushi 'Bitiya, you know that Arnav doesn't believe in religion... or anything associated with custom and practise?' she asked. Khushi looked down and nodded, 'but you believe in all those things don't you?' Khushi nodded again.

Deviyani sighed. All the times the Arnav had strongly expressed an opinion against what he called their practices and the strong disdain for the same flashed through her mind. No, there was no hope here.

'Bitiya... I want my grandson to be happy, but I don't think you realise the difficulty of this situation... But I don't think... Bitiya, I don't think that he will marry you' whispered Deviyani sadly.

Right...  so I got the feeling that everyone was expecting Nani to be a battleaxe who would vehemently oppose Khushi and Arnav's relationship and become the villan... ooops... sorry... nope!

This relationship isn't going to get challenged by anyone on the outside... the test is going to come from within... the question is is their love strong enough... or...

Naina😳

Edited by warriorprincess - 11 years ago
blue-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loveddd itt..
I posted for the last update..but then i found that iaam first one to ur new updaate and iam like
dhinka chika dhink chika eyy eyy...
Hhehe
now let me read chapter 46

edited
oh my dear that was brilliantt and i must say iam loving the way story progressing and increasing my anticipation..and am raelly luking fforward for their descision:-)Edited by blue-eye - 11 years ago
sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
there is not any chapter of masterclass that fails to make me smile😃
the scenes are so well written and so cute that i automatically start smiling and just start yearning for an Arnav for myself😆
you are really an amazing riter👏👏
Edited by Sana_malik - 11 years ago
randomiesta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can i just say that was BRILLIANT!! I love the way the story is progressing!! keep up the awesomeness...oh and i have to say your speed of updates truly amazes me :)