Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=NoorFatima]

😆 .. lilllyyy 🤗 .. aur pics dhundni pray ge and m a lazy bu

HOTY KI DEVANI  LAZY BUM  LIAR😉
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

Part 20

Sam was all the while whining once we were inside princi's room. I glanced outside and saw my little naughty mishty all tensed. I wanted to laugh out loud while I saw her gift. She did a good job in selecting a gift. It's the first gift she gave and whatever it is it felt special. I gave her a teasing smile and she looked shocked. i think she was shocked to c me all smiling instead of angry. Oh come on! Hw will I get angry on my mishty. But Gautam had other plans. He s strict when he s in professor mode. I gave him a pleading look but he just ignored.

Sam..whats ds drama?hw dare u play pranks to ur professor?

I felt bad for her but no way I m going to involve my geet in ds.

I dunno ma'm. I dint bought ds. I think someone misplaced it.

I glanced her way and she again a give an innocent look. I wonder hw gautam s not melting in these cute looks. Then some girl I think sam's friend came running and kept a packet that look alike with the one I got. And surprisingly that gift contained shirt in it. She said she got it in geet's place and then gautam too seconded by saying that the hand writing was geet's. Argh!!i felt like killing him.

Miss.Geet Handa ..Principal s calling u

She came in nervously and I felt bad for her. Suddenly an idea popped in my mind and only ds can make geet escape from severe punishments and it will help in my plan.

I don't think I should tell u the reason for calling u here.

She gave a blank look and I just smirked.

Whats sam's packet doing at ur desk?

She remained silent.

Miss Handa!!wats ds? Care to explain!!!

I saw her sighing. May b she s just going to accept her mistake. But her next set of words proved me wrong.

"Lingerie are fashionable and possibly alluring undergarments.
Lingerie may include undergarments incorporating flexible, stretchy, sheer, or decorative materials like Lycra, nylon (nylon tricot), polyester, satin, lace, silk and sheer fabric or simply be functional, cotton or synthetic undergarments.
The concept of lingerie as a visually appealing undergarment was developed during the late nineteenth century. Lady Duff-Gordon of Lucile was a pioneer in developing lingerie that freed women from more restrictive corsets. Through the first half of the 20th century, women wore underwear for three primary reasons: to alter their outward shape (first with corsets and later with girdles or bras), for hygienic reasons, or for modesty. Before the invention of crinoline, women's underwear was often very large and bulky. During the late 19th century, corsets became smaller, less bulky and constricting, and were gradually supplanted by the brassiere, first patented in the 20th century by Mary Phelps Jacob. When the First World War broke out, women found themselves filling in men's work roles, creating a demand for more practical undergarments. Manufacturers began to use lighter and more breathable fabrics.
As the 20th century progressed, underwear became smaller and more form fitting. In the 1960s, lingerie manufacturers such as Frederick's of Hollywood begin to glamorize lingerie. The lingerie industry expanded in the 21st century with designs that doubled as outerwear. The French refer to this as 'dessous-dessus' which basically means innerwear as outerwear."

All was shocked. but I was unable to control my laughter and bust out laughing. She s such a unique piece. I wanted to praise her and that's wat I did.

That was a gud one Miss. Handa.

She looked surprised. I noe she dint expected such a word from me.

Its k Mrs. Sinha. I mean its actually not her fault. May b her dress packet got misplaced with mine. Rt miss geet?

I chuckled and she gave me an angry glare. I tried to free her from punishment. but gautam was not ready for ds.

Misplaced!can't u c that it was a prank. That note tells the truth. Pls maan...Don't try to save her.

Thats wat i m saying...It was just a prank. And I enjoyed it a lot. I m not at all upset about ds. So can't we stop the discussion here.?

I tried again.

Its not fine Mr. Khurrana. This incident has been witnessed by the whole college. And that prank was not a pleasing one with a professor. She shud get a punishment. She should learn to respect her professor. Mrs.Sinha no favors ds time..pls..
Ya. He s rt Mr.Khurrana. this tym she crossed her limits.

So I decided to take the situation in my hand.

Ok.Miss Sinha. If that's ur decision I would like to give the punishment. Afterall ds matter s fully concerned to me..is that ok?

All agreed and I turned to geet and said

Miss. Geet Handa..You have Detention for a month. She has to help me with my works at lunch time and after college hours!!!

Shocked geet s always a sight to c. I patted myself mentally.

It was lunch tym and I was waiting for her. but she dint come. So I decided to take a look on her. when I reached her classroom she was cursing me. It was definitely a sight to watch.

What does he think of himself..i have to help him in his works..!hell with the works! I can't stand him even for a second.. upar se detention!!urgh!!i just hate him..

I stood rt behind her and whispered

Hate whom miss.handa?

She stopped her cursing session and turned wide eyed.

Wo..mein..

I leaned closer and she was all lost. I loved my effect on her. but she s unaware of her effect on me. I controlled myself and tapped her shoulder

What r u thinking?

About u…

She just said it in trance and I smirked.

Wow ms.Geet!Thinking about me.. so i m affecting u hu-h?
Her expression changed drastically and she s back in her sherni mode. aww..hw I love it.

Thinking how to skip from detention..

Oh then pls..don't strain that little brain to make the impossible possible. And I came to remind u that its lunch time and u have detention with me. so shall we?

I noe she has forgot to eat due to sudden turn of events. And how can I leave the chance of having her in front of me almost 24X7. I lead her to my room and made her sit and left to collect lunch I have ordered for her. she loves noodles a lot.when I returned she was leaning on chair with eyes closed. She looks tired. i had an urge to kiss her forehead erase that tensed lines. Suddenly she sensed my presence and opened her eyes. I kept lunch in table and went back to my seat. I was watching her confusion filled expression. Then she opened the packet and her eyes filled with surprise and happy. She attacked it eagerly. I grinned, but she ignored me and enjoyed her lunch. And I enjoyed her presence. After she finished eating  she whispered

Thanku

I dint like formality b/w us and so I showed my arrogance.

No Need…I want u to becum energetic to help in my tasks…

She murmered something..dusht.. danav!! I looked at her and saw her looking intently at something. Gift!!oh no! I forgot to hide it. Nw wat will I answer…

R u going to wear lingerie?

I chuckled. She always surprises me with her weird questions. I leaned on her and asked seductively

Do u want me to c in ds?

Shocked look changed into happiness. She nodded eagerly. I can read her naughty thots and gave a teasing smile.

Ur wish will b granted dear.. but not now.

She pouted cutely.

Nw the bell has rung and its my class. So u better b on tym. Otherwise I vl give an other detention where u have to wear ds for me.

Her eyes widened and barged out of the room immediately. I laughed hysterically. Only my mishty can bring ds side of me.

When I entered the class the girls were giving last touch up to their so called make ups. Geet was throwing angry glares on them. I raised my eyebrows asking what but she shrugged. I started my lecture. I was eager to finish all classes so I can enjoy my detention with my mishty!! I was preparing a special kind of detention for her.

I was writing on board when I sensed her presence. I dint acknowledge her presence and I can feel that she was irritated. I heard her murmurings 'Attitude kahin ka'. I smirked and continued my work. If she witness it then I m sure she will freak out.

Ahem.

I noe u r here ms.handa..i m not deaf.

Wow!Breaking news!!

I ignored her sarcastic comment and concentrated on my task. When I was satisfied with the work I moved away and she gasped.

Maan Singh Khurrana looks sexy in lingerie
Maan singh Khurrana s hot, dusht danav,  attitude kahin ka..

Mr.Khurrana..what the hell s ds?

Note

if u find Maan's POV boring then i can mix the present moments along with POV. All your comments means a lot to me.
Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddly list.
😃

NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yaaay finally the update

🤣 🤣 .. i LOVE the lingarie speech of geet's 🤣 .. thanku for bringing it up again 🤣 and i have one confusion, why did maan write "MSK is sexy" and all that 🤔 .. and no its not boring abut yes mix the present as well if its okay wid how u've planned ur SS 😃 .. aur meri jaan mere time k mutaabiq puuuray time pe update kia 🤣 .. haha love ya gal 😉😉

Noor

Edited by NoorFatima - 11 years ago
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=NoorFatima]

lilly.. 🤔 .. mera hotty sirf mera hay 🤣    

MERI TERI FITE MAN HOTY REMYA LE UDEGI😆
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
superb update...🤣