Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thread 4!!! omg!! thanku so much guys!! i m doing a little bhangra. Thanku so much Guys for the support...πŸ˜ƒ

The following 292 member(s) liked the above post:
nimmi26, ammyicycoolvydehidpurvanavyanissisimran2608custodian7501leothelionPoonamTsheetalvasashanmanjucrazyfanofdsdvHolynaannuubbhhaazil143khawsar25cukishkabslocksabhi2503priyasreesdg26jooorostkash53swabicryskenttanishasingh3honeywoodsimmi11ashwimaaneetgayathripriyankmkd.70sravanthi93singhiskinng94TheSunShinePoorvaArorasonya2012sonai-adricapayal.gupta177queenbee001sanju85Coolio56chloeeaahhh--Yashvi--pearl.whitekainturakiranSofirahiShadiaKhurramurs_anamikanadia-arshadEnigma78rojalotus3GURTI143sushloveCUTEDIMPLEemaneetloveuGURTI369sweetmelonkavitha05KhusluvsmaaneetCutypie212cutesrijupriya_ya1408rockingchahatanjyluvnishnalParimishtysanam1234unat10magicbookPRINCESS19suhaarabiacutestarzsweet-mishtySmile90maanlvsgeetmanjuahujamansiahmedgshrutidreamypsaroKoolsmileajolielovebirdsmaneetsarah_zaishazafarahimlovepoobasrizaidi98preet.harmansruthi8fatiya52110shafeepriyankasweet21Annu8193amrinderkaur9anjalisen85rizwanaqvamsi.priyafizza25yash21lathaauangeeshgem1606KomaLSunnyaaishahwiskhandreamy4eversweet_shonaangelarafzeeenubhakbhartifanswetaa100mardepamilLadyArwenmishtibsana.saba7sree10seductivepurpletabby999manisha259fantesyMSgayatriashuvarpingu.tinguAngel-33magyshahRamykrishbhawna02chingamingmansi.tripathianky_smaanluverd_soniakeerthi90Shilalipipixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12susirashmi.vaish68NeejuprincesssarahBULBUL.Aneha512mrajsneha137.Priya2000.Vinsh23SweetestParinityanajmaDGleena63CiaMaaneetDiva7moni6262vandana73LILY111144Aameramaan_ki_jaanAfflicteDspicyraysManeetTUJANENApayal12rsusmitamehak173CutieSanayavalli30.bloom.sobia4maaneetlehr26_chaitrapari1689geet.loverdreamyharikagargi12Desigirls12Jeba.RahmanManeetGurtiMG-lakshmi-arunsunita_gmsweetsampa39its_memayaparimaaneetmaahiHanishadeviKasiKasiprinces939gbhatNH1971Mayamaanlove4allanushaarjaCrystalSayachange12-eiya-sweetysaranAmbibambyshivanirajputmaaneetkimeetushankitvc--Dia--kuhu18Anu_ResheenadreaminvincibleAlicia2001idunnokiran99AlameluaksnMyInfatuationzmayurmaaneetksasilovebapu18nihatriCloud9.memyselfndIAsh1991hermosofreya123CutieTejuramaheshsdlife19uteemawesomepooja--ANGEL--shalinisaran89maanharKINGKHANFANgill123ana1411crazydream--Fairy--mel420lil.mizz.smexiiMonaLovesMaanpoongs123punam2712love2_soma-padma-dona86mishtiritumuraadlovesddlovelygeet24x7Aasminaammu5ritzy09SONOMAKTER1RaDMG25tintinu18myprideGcs-girlShravya.Mtushti-kiranambbihamaanmeet1shafyyy--Ratna--ShalveNANDY_BRUpreethiaNoorFatimamisty_drastifant_areebTheDarkKnightflowers4usmallvillekomlikasonu4everkhwaishfananuandavispvdMistiofMistz-Priti11---aarthi--rsroopalisona-raiabinash079meena..-dia-zaara2212riya27Maaneet_ViduMadhuri53kkiddooreachsky2011drrose31--Neelam--Zee_News

Shruthe thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread...

waiting for the update
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thread 4!!! omg!! thanku so much guys!! i m doing a little bhangra. Thanku so much Guys for the support...πŸ˜ƒ

The following 292 member(s) liked the above post:
nimmi26, ammyicycoolvydehidpurvanavyanissisimran2608custodian7501leothelionPoonamTsheetalvasashanmanjucrazyfanofdsdvHolynaannuubbhhaazil143khawsar25cukishkabslocksabhi2503priyasreesdg26jooorostkash53swabicryskenttanishasingh3honeywoodsimmi11ashwimaaneetgayathripriyankmkd.70sravanthi93singhiskinng94TheSunShinePoorvaArorasonya2012sonai-adricapayal.gupta177queenbee001sanju85Coolio56chloeeaahhh--Yashvi--pearl.whitekainturakiranSofirahiShadiaKhurramurs_anamikanadia-arshadEnigma78rojalotus3GURTI143sushloveCUTEDIMPLEemaneetloveuGURTI369sweetmelonkavitha05KhusluvsmaaneetCutypie212cutesrijupriya_ya1408rockingchahatanjyluvnishnalParimishtysanam1234unat10magicbookPRINCESS19suhaarabiacutestarzsweet-mishtySmile90maanlvsgeetmanjuahujamansiahmedgshrutidreamypsaroKoolsmileajolielovebirdsmaneetsarah_zaishazafarahimlovepoobasrizaidi98preet.harmansruthi8fatiya52110shafeepriyankasweet21Annu8193amrinderkaur9anjalisen85rizwanaqvamsi.priyafizza25yash21lathaauangeeshgem1606KomaLSunnyaaishahwiskhandreamy4eversweet_shonaangelarafzeeenubhakbhartifanswetaa100mardepamilLadyArwenmishtibsana.saba7sree10seductivepurpletabby999manisha259fantesyMSgayatriashuvarpingu.tinguAngel-33magyshahRamykrishbhawna02chingamingmansi.tripathianky_smaanluverd_soniakeerthi90Shilalipipixelflower620fatema_007cutestar12susirashmi.vaish68NeejuprincesssarahBULBUL.Aneha512mrajsneha137.Priya2000.Vinsh23SweetestParinityanajmaDGleena63CiaMaaneetDiva7moni6262vandana73LILY111144Aameramaan_ki_jaanAfflicteDspicyraysManeetTUJANENApayal12rsusmitamehak173CutieSanayavalli30.bloom.sobia4maaneetlehr26_chaitrapari1689geet.loverdreamyharikagargi12Desigirls12Jeba.RahmanManeetGurtiMG-lakshmi-arunsunita_gmsweetsampa39its_memayaparimaaneetmaahiHanishadeviKasiKasiprinces939gbhatNH1971Mayamaanlove4allanushaarjaCrystalSayachange12-eiya-sweetysaranAmbibambyshivanirajputmaaneetkimeetushankitvc--Dia--kuhu18Anu_ResheenadreaminvincibleAlicia2001idunnokiran99AlameluaksnMyInfatuationzmayurmaaneetksasilovebapu18nihatriCloud9.memyselfndIAsh1991hermosofreya123CutieTejuramaheshsdlife19uteemawesomepooja--ANGEL--shalinisaran89maanharKINGKHANFANgill123ana1411crazydream--Fairy--mel420lil.mizz.smexiiMonaLovesMaanpoongs123punam2712love2_soma-padma-dona86mishtiritumuraadlovesddlovelygeet24x7Aasminaammu5ritzy09SONOMAKTER1RaDMG25tintinu18myprideGcs-girlShravya.Mtushti-kiranambbihamaanmeet1shafyyy--Ratna--ShalveNANDY_BRUpreethiaNoorFatimamisty_drastifant_areebTheDarkKnightflowers4usmallvillekomlikasonu4everkhwaishfananuandavispvdMistiofMistz-Priti11---aarthi--rsroopalisona-raiabinash079meena..-dia-zaara2212riya27Maaneet_ViduMadhuri53kkiddooreachsky2011drrose31--Neelam--Zee_News

WE ALL R WATNG 4 HOTY
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

NoorFatima thumbnail

he really does look like a professor in this pic
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=NoorFatima]

he really does look like a professor in this pic             U R  RITE DEAR
NoorFatima thumbnail

u are so mean πŸ€” apnay pyaar ko b koi aisay wait krwata hay kya..?? πŸ€” 🀣

Remya_Pillai thumbnail

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..πŸ˜ƒ)

This Part s specially dedicated to Noor, Lily and my sweet newbie sweety981.πŸ˜ƒ

Part 19

Maan's POV

I feel like I m the most luckiest person in the whole universe. All thanx to My geet..My song..My love.. My Mishti.. No one noes the nickname I have for her. I want geet to noe it first. When I lie in my bed like ds all incidents that happened yesterday fills my heart. My geet was here with me in same bed. It all feels like a sweet dream. But nw I feel emptiness. I still remembers our so-called first official meeting in college.

Flashback

When I stepped inside geet's college for the 1st tym I was so excited. I can feel many eyes on me. I m aware of my effect on others. When princi directed to my class I was feeling nervous. No..not about the lecture but geet's reaction. Will she like me? will she even glance at my side. When I entered the class my eyes scanned for the one I m looking for. But I felt disappointed. She was not there. May b she s late. I sighed heavily and faced the class. All the girls were giving me seductive looks and flirtatious smile and boys making annoyed faces. I chuckled slightly. After sometime I felt some presence near the door. I was stunned to c my angel looking all gorgeous in the white knee length frock. Oh god!i felt like hugging her but she was oblivious of my presence. Confusion was written all over her face. So I decided to interrupt her thots

Excuse me

When her eyes met mine I felt like drowning myself. Her hazel colored eyes, cute pink lips.. so adorable. But wat fascinated me more was my effect on her. she was drooling and I did a mental bhangra. My first step was a huge success. I came back to senses and cleared my throat.

R u a student of ds class?

I think so.(murmering)

I chuckled at her answer. Wow! So much effect. But then I decided to b in professor mode.

Yeah..

You r late.

She was irritated and there was a little frown on her face.

So..

She was glaring. She can make any1 shiver with those doe shaped eyes.

Who r u to tell me ds?

I was shocked. But then I understood that she has no idea who am i! so I decided to share new piece of information.

I m ur new science professor Maan Singh Khurrana.

She was so shocked that her mouth formed into an 'O' shape. She s such a kid. I was smirking all the while. Numerous emotions ran thru her face and then she said

So..Sorry Sir..

Its k…Come in..

She silently went and sat near her friend. I was staring at her continuously. She was not looking at me. so I decided some teasings will b fun. I came to my mischievous mode and asked

So Ms.Late comer.. Can u introduce urself?

Sure sir. I am Geet handa and I m the only daughter of my parents. My parents always wanted me to b a doctor, but I knew Engg was my true calling. I'm way cooler than my geeky friends and way geekier than my cool friends. I'm cocky. I've worked hard to achieve, learn and become who I am and that's brought me a lot of confidence. I m very much hard when one tries to mess with me. I like the me that I am now much better than the old version of me.

I was definitely shocked. She has the guts to answer back her professor. And I loved that a lot. so I put some more ghee in ds fire.

Wow Miss. Handa. I loved ur confidence. So I would like to mould your new version more perfectly. R u ready?

There was a sudden nervousness on her face. B4 I can confirm, it was gone.

Yes sir

Good. So I m giving an assignment. Just summarize about your subject that u studied in previous term. And submit it on my table tomorrow morning sharp at 9.30
She looked shocked.

But Sir I have only one nite to do it.

Exactly Miss Handa..u have full one nite. I think that's more than enough for a
brilliant student like you. I hope u won't back out!!!

She thot for a while and answered

Assignment will b there on your desk tomorrow morning sir..

Good. You can sit now.

I noe she won't accept her defeat. And ds assignment s not a big deal for geet as she prepares notes in every term.
And then I concentrated on rest of the class but from the corner of my eyes I can c her cursing me. I felt like laughing. When the bell rang she glanced my way and I gave her a calm smile. Rest of the day I dint c her.
Next day I reached early to get a glimpse of her. When I was going thru the lecture notes I heard someone knocking.

May I come in?

I saw my mishty standing with a cute anger on her face. My heart beat rose due to her presence. I had the sudden urge to confess my feelings but then I controlled myself.

Oh ya miss Handa..Come in..

Here s the assignment

I looked thru the notes and as expected, it was just perfect. Giving a satisfactory smile, I said

Very well done. I m really impressed.

Thank u sir. Now I m taking ur leave.

I saw her leaving. Oh no!i don't want her to go. So I stopped her.

Miss.Handa

Now wat should I ask. Oh ya .. my plan. I put a smirk on my face.

Had a nice sleep yesterday?

She was shocked.

See as I told I help you to mould ur new version more perfectly. So u have to b more thankful to me. Now I m sure I m doing well in my profession.

I said teasingly and I can c irritation building up in her. I can c my sherni cumg back. But b4 she could think of a retort I said

U can go to ur class dear. I hate late comers.

Then I started walking to class. All the while there was a dangerous anger on her face. And for once MSK was scared.

Next day while I was chatting with gautam when some one called me flirtily. I saw a girl whom I teach  standing there with a gift packet and a dreamy look on her face. She s such a s**t. i was about to ignore her when I saw geet standing near the window fuming. Wow! My cutipie s jealous. I decided to continue my game and gave a tantalizing smile to sam.

Sorry to disturb u. But we came here with a request.

Request!! I dint understand Ms.

Samantha. But u can call me sam..

God!i m her teacher.. but she hell behind seducing me. Arghh!!

ok Ms. Sam!! What request?

We have bought a gift as a token of welcome and gratitude. Pls don't say No. its from the behalf of our class.

But..

Pls sir..pls..

Ok.

I sighed. I glanced at geet's side and she looked so happy. I wondered y! sam's voice interrupted my thots.

Sir we have an other request too..u should pls wear this. Its specially designed for u. here it is.

I heard sum1 chuckling. I noe the owner but decided to play along. I unpacked the gift and all other professors surrounded me. when I opened it my eyes popped out. It was a  lingerie! All burst out laughing except me gautam and sam. Her face turned pale. A note was attached to it. Gautam took it and read

" You will look so hot in this"

Again all burst out laughing but what shocked me was the handwriting. It was geet's. gautam too realized it and we both glanced her way. She stopped her laughing and gave and innocent look. Then realization dawn to her and she was shocked.

So i hope u all r enjoying maan's POV.. and i vl b updating tomorrow too.. so jaldi se pad lena.. Love u all.. Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list.

love4all thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
 congrats for new thread dear 
awesome part loved it 

from maan's POV it more intrested now 
 poor geet did not know anything 

but when she will 
she will surely gona made at maan 

cont soon dear 

Edited by love4all - 11 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoorFatima

u are so mean πŸ€” apnay pyaar ko b koi aisay wait krwata hay kya..?? πŸ€” 🀣

bhala mein aise kaise kar sakthi hoon.. dekho update bhi ki... sirf tumhareliye..πŸ˜‰