TONNNYYY!!!!Shue no give me Fadak --- I sad. I need Rabba Ve. You Fadak me, no?
I love you so much, it borders on obsession pepper!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
TONNNYYY!!!!Shue no give me Fadak --- I sad. I need Rabba Ve. You Fadak me, no?
Originally posted by: boyznaka
😆
I am a tough nut, sorry. The best you can do is Snooki photos. *shrugs*
T is for... Table
'Were you and Khushiji alright by yourselves last night Chotte? Did you make sure to eat?'
'Yes Di. We ate at the table.' Arnav smirked and looked over at Khushi who was now hiding her flaming face behind her magazine. 'Khushi didn't want to; she wanted to eat in our room. I convinced her eventually though and I think she enjoyed herself.'
'
It is a very big table, you must have felt odd there by yourselves but never mind, the whole family will be there tonight.'
Khushi nodded weakly at Anjali as she walked away.
'What do you say Khushi? Do you want to... eat in front of the whole family tonight?' He then ducked quickly to avoid the magazine Khushi threw at his head.
---
(125 words)
'Table Sex' not so much suggested as forced on me by Nmyra :P
All my own work so please don't reproduce this piece anywhere else.
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
856