568470 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
Hello Hi

I come on IF very real...I feel it is biased and all but I wanted to say that I dont follow much shows except madhubala...
But I am here to praise yesterday episode:)

It was just awesome and surely out of the world episode:D Well Done CVS:) I just followed ysterday's episode and it was awesome thats what i wanted to say:)

Hello Hi Bye Bye, is my fav character😆

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand â–¼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno · 1 months ago

What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?

Expand â–¼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".