Just 5 min more..color coding..
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Remya_Pillai

Just 5 min more..color coding..

Originally posted by maansee

ok

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Part 10

I was still sitting in couch thinking about the incident and words. Suddenly the front door opened and I saw meer and gautam entering. I looked at the clock and was shocked to c 8.30. Its almost 3hrs after the incident and it feels like some seconds. Meer tapped my shoulder and I looked up to c gautam and meer with concern filled eyes.

Kya hua geetโ€ฆwe were calling u for a long tym and u r not even responding. Sab kuch teekh hain na..

Wat happened to ur knee?

Wo..haan..i went to supermarket to buy some groceries and while cumg back my knee hit a rock.

U went to Doctor.?

No. I met maan sir there and he helped me back home. He helped me to bandage.

Oh kโ€ฆthen no worries..u must b feeling better.

Eventhough he muremered the last part I heard it. Feeling better?what did he meant by that? I looked at him suspiciously.

He has got a very caring nature..esliye..

I looked at meer and she gave me a 'we have to talk' look.

Is it hurting dear? can u walk?

Wow!i dunno that. b/c whole time maan carried me in a bridal style. I tried to stand and felt much better.

Ya..i m fine.

We bought dinner. I vl serve all.

We had dinner in the couch itself. Gautam and meer shared their day and I too added my comments. We bid goodnite to each other and then meer helped me to go upstairs. Meer decided to stay with me in case I need any help. When we reached the room she immediately locked the door and pounced with questions. I noe I can't no more hide any facts. So I told all that happened b/w maan and me but as always censoring some parts. After my speech, I saw meera lost in thots.

Ek baat batha.. do u love him?

Do i? I dunno. May b.

I really dunno meera. May b its just an infatuation.

Meer scowled at my answer.

u noe that's not true. U has dated one or two guys. But u have never felt like ds with anyone,rt?

Ya..she s rt. I dint feel for anyone like wat I felt for maan. is ds love? But wat about him. may b he considers me as student. But his words todayโ€ฆ then who s sweety? Arghh.. its all so confusing. I made a crying face.

Kya hua geet?

I want to noe abt his feelings. What if he considers me as student only? And ds sweety!!

Sweety can be his relative na?

May b..but we r not sure. I don't want to rush meer. If he has any girlfriend then I can stop my feelings here. I m afraid to take risk..

k..i understand. U want to noe who sweety is,rt?

I nodded slightly.

I have a plan for that. We can directly ask him.

What? I m not going to ask him neither u. I don't want to get embarrassed more. he will think me as a despo..

Ok..but I m not going to backout with my plan. We will get answer soon.

If we r not going to ask then who?

Meer had an evil smile. I hope we won't get into more trouble.

when meer s here y fear!! Wats ur next step after noeing abt sweety.

if sweety is his girlfriend then I vl backout from my feelings and if not then I want to noe his feelings for me.

hmm..good decision. I m sure sweety s not his gf.. but what can we do to noe his feelings for u?

tum hi batao..

and wat r u going to do?

Follow u..

Geet..

Meer..u noe na I m not good at ds.. I noe hw to trouble a person only. I have amazing ideas for that.

Meer chuckled..

U noe geet..tumhari jaisi es duniya mein aur koi nahi..

We burst into laughter. Meer noes hw to make me feel good. Gautam s really lucky to have her in life.

so wats Plan B?

Jealousy!!

I looked at her puzzled.

Uffho geet..hw u came to noe abt ur feelings..when u felt jealous,rt? We can use the same method.

Nw her words dawn to me. but hw? I looked at her my eyebrows raised!

Sab ab hi batani hain kya..mujhe nini aa rahi hain..

She took the duvet and covered herself and within minutes, she fell into deep slumber. Oh god!i so hate her. First, she makes me excited with her talks and then she behaves as if nothing happened. I too lay down. I was very excited for jealousy plan. At the same time, I was nervous too. Wat if sweet chudail s his girl friend!! Before I fell into deep sleep, I was praying to god to make all well.

Next day my knee felt much better. Gautam dropped me and meer. I wore a knee length white skirt and a pink top.We were walking along the corridor when meer stopped me suddenly. I looked at her.

Ready for plan A?

What?

she eyed front and I saw sam and her bimbos standing far talking something. I m sure it vl b about some latest gossips.

But what r u going to do?

she dragged me and when we were about to near sam meer said loudly

geet..sach mein Maan sir ki girl friend hain?

Suddenly sam turned towards us. Oh!!nw I understand meer's plan.

I dunno meer. But I heard him talk to some sweety on phone. He was saying 'I love u' to her.

I love U.. that means he has a girl friend..lucky sweety..

And we passed sam's direction and continued with our talks. After reaching a good distance away from her we turned to c sam's reaction. She was lost in thots. Meer ran back and hid behind a pillar near sam. After some time she came back and showed me a thumbs up. I felt relieved. I hope sam vl able to extract the information that I wanted.

Sorry Guys.. No maaneet moments in ds part..but ds part was necessary for maaneet relation. I promise next part s full of maaneet dhamal. i mean maan babu vl have a tuff tym..๐Ÿ˜†Pls do comment and like.

Note: Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list.

first ... mee first at my hotty updte . wow 

par no maaneet mee sad ... now egarely waiting for next part 

Edited by maansee - 11 years ago
wow...Meer z a Rockstar...๐Ÿ˜† hmm w8ing 4 Maan's reaction when Geet going 2 make him Jealous...hmmm xcied 4 nxt part..continue soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Vinsh23 - 11 years ago