L
E
A
S
E

undercoverhappy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Maan is realising his love for Geet, guilt feeling is working on him

Geet has matured & is not complaining when will Maan realise the love he has for her 
gshruti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for the update
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new thread...
Waiting for next update...
saswati_2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Geet's love for Maan is truly adorable... loved it...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

waiting  dear
tellyme thumbnail
PS:Add anuffpm for PM regarding Updates

Part 26

So it was Sunday and Maan had just arrived yesterday night. He was again leaving on Monday early morning. He wanted to relax on Sunday and in that he wanted to do some cooking, especially for Geet.

He was about to enter kitchen when the view at kitchen stopped him

From Geet's POV:

To be with you,
Is all I wish,
You being around,
Is all I need.

From Maan's POV:

To keep you happy,
Is the want I feel,
To keep you the same,
Is my real need.

By @ AbbyluvsMaan

{Thanks for poem dear}

Maan was really wishing for a relaxing Sunday as he would again be out for two weeks of hectic schedule and then after that he would have normal routine for a month.

But the sight of kitchen blew his mind. It was all messed up everything was spreaded and here and there. He closed his eyes in frustration and was about to shout for Nakul when Geet appeared from behind the door in all confused and messed up state herself, along with pepper and knife in her hand.

Maan got scared seeing knfe in Geet's hand and then seeing everywhere around he knew she was upto something in kitchen.

Deep fear surrounded him, without anyone around, how could she alone be in kitchen and he lost proportion of his anger in fear

"What the hell are you doing here" Geet was in her own world... trying to figure out how to start making pasta for Maan.

"Maan you go. I want to work alone in kitchen" "First of all who allowed you in kitchen without my permission and you want me to leave you alone here" Anger was blowing his mind away for many reason... he was here for relaxing day, then this mess, then Geet in Kitchen with knife and then fear.

"Woo Maan..." she forwarded towards him and there was oil on the floor and she

slipped in it

and would have fallen hard on ground when Maan immediately took her in his arm'

Fear engulfed him, seeing all this and whatever little patience was saved was gone now.

Geet blushed but Maan straightened her and shifted her to one side in jerk.. took the tissue and clened the ground first.

"What are you doing" he shouted. Geet got scared with his sudden anger. She was so happy, after such long they will be together for atleast  a day.

"Woo main" He closed his eyes in frustration, Guilt had already taken toll and now all this "Why are you doing all this... can I not have a single day off peace. Thank gaya hoon main' I have become sandwitch between my career and you...always feeling guilty and what's my fault. I was against this marriage and what everyone got what they wanted"

Geet did not know what to say with this sudden anger of him

"Why don't you give me some peace of mind Geet. I suggested you to go to India, lekin nahi.. Go, jaoo and for few days atleast give yourself a peace and me too.. I accept I am not good at handling relation.. aur kya karoon main.."

"Maan, how can I go to India just becoz you are busy. I am fine Maan, trust me."

"You are fine but I am not, Go there for few days, leave me in peace and let me chalk out how to take ahead things.. please"

Geet could not decipher his sudden outburst and she guessed may be due to mess she has created he is upset.

"I will clean this up" Now Maan's anger shoot up more and he went out of senses

Yes sure, you should.. clean it as it was got it. I want it exactly same and you are not coming out before setting this all up" then his eyes went on Nakul.

"Nakul you allowed her in kitchen right, so now for you too... no one is helping her clean up. Bohut shaukh hain na kaam kerne ka, then do. You better need a reality check."

Geet had tears in her eyes but in fear she tried to keep it inside, she was struggling.

"Sir, rehne dijiye na. I will fix everything" "Don't you hear what I said.you leave from here and you need to go to market."

Maan left and then Geet started to clean up at first everything kept on going wrong and wrong.

It was almost 1 hour and Maan had packed himself in a room and there decided to better get immersed in his work. He was in so much anger that he did not want to think what he had said.

Prakash then saw Geet and wanted to help but Geet said she have to do it on he own. The prakash just helped her guiding what to do and Geet kept doing and it took almost 3 hours for her to do and redo when she was all done.

But Geet herself got all messed up. Still upset Maan came out of room for something and his eyes went on messy Geet who was coming out of the kitchen. His anger again shoot up. He held her by her arm and almost pulled her to room and made her stand in front of the mirror.

"See for yourself, how desent you look. Bacchi ho per itnee bhi nahi, samjhi tum."

Geet herself felt chocked with tears treatning.. he was so much in anger and she was herself feeling so down with his behaviour.

"Maan aap aise" He just left without saying anything.

Then whole day they could not talk with each other as Maan locked himself in room and immersed in his work.

Next Morning when Geet woke up Maan was gone.

Geet was planning something and with Maan's anger here was not able to concentrate and now she was in fix, Maan did not want her to discuss their talks with anyone and he was himself not here. He needed help.

She wnet to Yash and Meera, and herself trying best to not reveal about Maan's anger but tried to solve her problem but Meera and Yash were mature enough to understand.

"So Sanorita, this is the best option. Just do it. You know end result is gonna be best. "

So Geet took her decision.

On the other side Maan was too held up for four days to even think anything.

But on fifth day when he was a bit free he closed his eyes to relax in evening and geet's face came in front of him. It was then that he realized what he had done.

Everything and every word that he had spoke to her was coming as Flash back

He ran his hand on his hair "Ohh God, what I did." He immediately picked the phone to call her but she did not pick the phone.

He tried several times but no answer "Geet pata hai naraz ho, bohut but please pick the phone, pick the phone dear" he had tears in his eyes realizing what pain he gave her.

"No not with phone, I will personally repent... ohh , how in anger could I do this. I made her do work and that too cleaning... chi"

Maan did not know what to do.. then in rest of tour he was just physically attending them but his whole mind was working on how to fix his mistake. He planned many things in mind.

Then he was returning in flight "I know you will be there in airport, you can't miss that and from there itself I will start repenting. Mana loonga tumhe."

But when Maan Landed on airport and came out, his eyes started looking for Geet, very sure she will be there but she was no where.

He madly looked everywhere and waited for long, tried her number but nothing worked she was not there.

He took taxi and asked it to rush to his home. In home, he just ran to the room but Geet was no where. It looked a little empty too and he realized rosy was not there either.

Fear surrounded him and he felt thunder had befallen on him

Next: Judai ka ehsaas.-

Edited by tellyme - 11 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
awww feet left to india...
now maan will realize feet importance...
awesome update...
loved it..
26_chaitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SUPERB!!!!
LOVED IT A LOTZZZ
geet absence will really make maan to carve for her more... m loving it...
plzzz continue soon...
will b eagerly waiting for the nxt update