The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
D, you do ask us not to guess but wait for the story to unfold and when have I listened to anyone, I am Arnav like in that matter. Was the lady whose child was taken away, Devaki? Actually don't bother answering my question; I will leave the dream interpretation to you. I am ill-equipped in this process of deciphering dreams; I can't do it for myself, forget Arnav and one from your story.
Do answer this question though; did he scream Kashi or Kaveri? The answer may have a totally different meaning for this story.