Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rukmini13

Nice updates... So much romantic...
ur awsom in describe the veers feelings,hw he afraid to loose her...i just luv the way veer hold her to his heart...don't want to let her go...
That means he believe on that curse nd wht abt that bhutni? Jo dono ke piche hath dho ke padi hai? Specially meri chand ke piche...nd eventhough she looks like her! Hw is that possible?...who is she? Is she the queen who gave that curse?
Omg so much mystery...just solved it soon...
Nd wow veer like to tease her so much...update soon
luv u

thank you so much for the wonderful comments sweetie...i am glad you are liking the story...
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Part 47

It was late evening and dark clouds had covered the entire area around Darjeeling…. It wasn't anything new for the people to experience but something still depicted around the place that sensed unusual……

Chandni  had returned home from her daily college routine…….. she seemed tired…..."Kamla….coffee, please"

She looked at the clock …… it was 6:00pm……. She thought about him, "Veer must be enjoying…." She picked up her phone to give him a ring…. "why should I call him…..no way" she took off  her jacket and walked upstairs…… she looked outside the window….. "same hills….same trees, everything seems the same but why something seems disturbing….." Chandni said to herself….

Slowly she took off her jeans and top to have warm bath…..but her mind was still not in peace….her mind seemed disturbing as if she would loose something…….something that is precious to her……

Meenakshi was tired the whole day on the site…….. she finally drove towards her office to read the dairy……. She knew she won't be satisfied unless she reads what was written years back and now it was affecting her Daughter's life……..

She reached her office….the whole staff had already left for the day……. She quickly opened the drawer of her table……

Meenakshi picked up the diary...and flipped the pages……

"Time and again I see her...the ill-famed, she is unknown...tomorrow is nothing but a dream for me...

you are alive today but for tomorrow, pray for tomorrow...peace is costly here, death is cheap..."

For some reason she was sure that her Father wanted to tell her something before his death...but due to the severe injury on his head he lost his voice but even till the last minute he tried to speak something...it could be possible that this diary may give her some direction...

She knew her Father's death was very unusual...he was fit and fine...always took care of himself...even in his old age he looked young and enthusiastic... she remembered how he supported her in every phase of her life and how he dearly loved Chandni...

She started reading what her Father had written nineteen years back...

It seemed mysterious to her that her Father witnessed something after Chandni's birth... she remembered when Chandni was born, she was in immense pain... what the priest had predicted... but she never believed in these things... she was shocked to read that her own Father was a prey of her Daughter's birth... but then why was she and her Mother not affected by this terrible evil soul...

She flicked the pages... she thought of telling her Mother about the truth that she was reading...

"Dad...why didn't you tell me..." Meenakshi sobbed and said to herself ... her Father could sense the evil...he very well knew that when Chandni was born, she would face the evil soul that would kill anyone to get what it wants... Meenakshi wiped her tears and thought about Chandni...she couldn't understand why this evil soul was after her daughter and what did it wanted... Her Father tried to find out and he died...but there was one clue that gave her the direction "Mehrangarh"

Veer enjoyed the party and returned to Kurseong…..but his heart did not agree and he wanted to see her once………. He knew it will take at least an hour from Kurseong……he was drunk and for that reason Manohar had to come with him…….Manohar insisted Veer to let him drive but Veer was adamant …… It was not easy to drive on the hills and at this hour…..but Veer never thought his drinking became his hurdle while driving……..

He was indeed very happy that finally Chandni was happy with him….and there weren't any differences between them……

Meenakshi couldn't understand the reason behind this clue that her Father has searched……. Her thoughts stopped at one person who can help her….who can support Chandni……she kept the dairy back in the drawer and next instant she walked towards her car….. without thinking much she drove towards Kurseong….. she had to tell Veer…..he seemed her only hope who can help her in saving Chandni's life……. "yes I must tell him"

Weather seemed getting more and more worse with every passing moment…….. due to heavy rains most of the roads on the hills become slippery and its quite dangerous to drive…….

Veer was driving too fast when his car took a steep turn and smashed another car that was coming on the other side…… due to the sloppy paths the cars slipped……Veer immediately applied the brakes………he saw the other car crashing down the hill……..

Manohar and Veer got off the car…… "Veer…..i can't see anything…….we must call someone for help…."

Veer could see the height and it was clear that the person must have died……all they could hear was the sound of the car crashing while diving down the deep valley…….

After some time

Chandni woke up with the bell……. "hello"

"hello Chandni Dr Das here……your mom is in the emergency….please come fast"

Chandni couldn't believe her ears……this news created havoc inside her….for few seconds she was still…… her mother……was in the hospital……. But how, and why?...so many questions raised in front of her…..she quickly rushed downstairs…..without saying any word to anyone in the house she picked up the car keys and drove towards the hospital…..

Why did it happen with her mom…..it seemed time was running away from her….and she wanted her mother….just her mother in front of her….all safe and well……

Her legs trembled as she walked towards the emergency……. "doctor Das…" she said softly…..

Dr Das turned around "Chandni….."

"is my mother safe?"

Dr Das was quiet…….Chandni looked at her then looked at Veer and Manohar who looked tense….. "Veer….."

Dr Das looked at Chandni "yes…..your mother's car and their car slipped on the hill road…..but being on the other side of the slope, her car crashed in the valley……they brought her here….."

Chandni did not blink….as if her life was still……. Next question was continuously running in her mind…… "is my mother safe??"

Dr Das touched her hands "I am trying my best…..we have to wait…." She walked in the emergency room….

Chandni looked at Veer who was hiding his eyes away from hers……. She walked closer to him….. "Veer…..how did this happen…. And…." She stopped ……and stepped backwards…..

Veer got up "Chandni…..listen….."

"so you were drunk…..??? tell me Veer…..you were driving??? ….you killed my mother…..yes you killed her……" she looked angrily at him…..

Manohar witnessed Veer who was silent on her accusation….. "Chandni….its not Veer's fault….its just an accident……how can he kill  your mother…..please understand….."

"no……Veer, I can never forget this…..and I will never forgive you for this….." she shouted at him…….

Veer walked towards her….. "listen…."

"leave me…." She shrugged off …..

"Chandni….please" he embraced her in his arms…….

She fidgeted "leave me….." and started crying bitterly…… he made her sit on the couch…..

She kept her head on his shoulder

After sometime…..

Doctor Das walked outside the emergency ward…… she was sad and quiet…..

Chandni immediately got up…. "how is my mother?"

Doctor Das touched her shoulder and then looked at Veer….. "She wants to see you and Veer……I am sorry we can't save her…..she's left with last few minutes….."

Shraddhamurat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
everythng ws on track nd dis happened... 😭 😭

I cn feel chands pain

its really sad
😭 Edited by Shraddhamurat - 11 years ago
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 reserved :D

EDIT.

Im in shock 🥱Update was epic,obviously!Such a jam packed update!

But 😭 😭 😭 I sensed something was gonna happen coz Veer was drunk..but not this 😲

Finally all the dots in the story are slowly joining and a clear picture would soon be formed.Im glad!

But im just wondering what will be the future for VeerNi 😕

Brilliantly written dhanvi di!

Edited by disha15 - 11 years ago
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God, Minakshi died 😲 and that too in accident with Veer's car.

I never expected this. Poor chand, how she'll endure all this that too alone where her boyfriend is the reason behind her mom's death 😭   😭

I guess now Veer will give away his drinking habit but after lot of drama with Chand...  
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why it always happen something like that...whenever,whenever everything is going right,everyone is happy then only some thing which is highly unexpected happen...
now chand is thinking that veer is responsible for all this n now meenakshi...from all the sides only chand is suffering...
update soon...
luv u...   :-)
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Totaly unexpected events happend in this update di hope minakshi chandveer ko sab bata pay atleast jitna o khud janti ha o to chandveer k liye janna bohat jaruri ha cont soon love u di thanks 4 pm
sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...What is thid new twist now..
maria_awan thumbnail
Poor girl lost her mother because of the evil
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Evil soul is a scary part i wonder how veer and chandni is gonna react wen they will come to about it and meenakshi is gonna die omg dats shocking i am sure its da evil soul

thanks a ton for PMing me