Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome ...sounds interesting
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey loved it.. 
wow Arnav and Khushi already ended up in the same room and maybe even did it.. 😳

loving it.. love both the new FF's.. 
do update soon.. I promise I will try and read as soon as you update!
Ruki.F thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fantabulous update plz pm me the next cptr ..
niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Akash and Payal seem to be a cute loving couple! So Arnav didn't recognise Khushi that night. I can't wait to know more about what happened and the consequences of it!
ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hehe akash 😆
nice update!
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 4

Payal was sitting in her room at her bua's house mulling over how she was going to have this conversation with her parents. She knew this day was coming soon it was lucky she was actually on holiday from work at the moment. She had decided to go back to Lucknow with Khushi and buaji so the whole family was around when she told them.

Thinking about her sister Payal had never seen Khushi so quiet and so down as she had seen her in the last month. She had no idea what had got into Khushi even after asking her so much and in the end giving up thinking she will tell her when the time was right.

Payal walked out of her room and into the main sitting room where Khushi was having her tea with buaji.

"We need to go back to Lucknow tomorrow" Payal ordered. "Hai Payal bitiya whatever for?" Buaji suddenly putting her tea down looking at her niece. "I need to talk to babuji and amma face to face. It's important and before you ask I will not tell you what it is about until we get there" her stance being firm before heading back to her room. Little did she notice the small smile and a twinkle within her sister.

Khushi put her tea down and headed after Payal. "Jiji" Khushi's voice sounding excited for the first time in weeks. "Are we really going?" Payal had to turn to look at Khushi who had a smile on her face and tears in her eyes. Khushi ran and hugged her sister. Payal hugged her back while caressing her hair. "Khushi are you ever going to tell me what's wrong? Why have you been so upset recently?" Khushi's arms tightened around her sister "nothing is wrong jiji. Nothing." Payal knew Khushi was lying but let it go.

Payal pulled back from the hug after a while and wiped Khushi's tears away. "Let's get packing. I have to go out for a while to sort out train tickets. I'll be back as soon as I can." Khushi looked at Payal and nodded a yes. Payal turned took her purse and left.

Khushi headed to her room and started packing feeling lighter then she had done in weeks and looking forward to seeing her parents.

It was not until the next afternoon that they set off with buaji still protesting about what Payal wanted to say.

As they hadn't had time to inform their parents they were coming at Lucknow station they took a taxi back home.

Once home Shashi and Garima were surprised to see their daughters and Madhumati coming. "Jiji, Payal, Khushi what are you doing here?" Shashi looking at them in shock. "Shashi babua ask Payal bitiya she is the one who demanded we all come back here." Shashi looked at Payal  who looked back at him. "Babuji can we talk later please we have only just arrived and I for one would like to freshen up" Payal said feeling exhausted from the train journey. Shashi let them carry on but looked at Khushi who was staring at her father. Suddenly out of the blue she dropped her bag and hugged her father crying. "Khushi bitiya what's happened?" "Nothing babuji. I just missed you both a lot." Shashi hugged her back thinking my pagal bitiya. Khushi let go of her father and went and hugged her mother. Garima just caressed her hair as she hugged her back. Khushi then let go of her mother went back to pick up her bag and headed to her room looking and feeling more cheerful then she had in weeks.

It was not until after dinner that Payal decided to tell everyone. She went and sat next to her babuji looking him in the eye and taking his hand in hers "Babuji, amma, buaji and Khushi there is something I want to tell you all." Babuji was already looking at Payal while the others turned to look at Payal. "Everyone I would like to get married" came the exclamation. Everyone looked at her in shock. "Payal bitiya are you'.is there?" Shashi couldn't ask. "Babuji there is someone who is in my life and I think you are going to like him. His name is Akash Singh Raizada as in Amit uncle's eldest son." Shashi first looked at Payal then turned and looked at his wife who had the expression of shock and surprise on her face. He turned back to look at her "Payal bitiya how did you meet Akash. I mean I haven't been to Delhi many times neither have they been here a lot. Plus every time I went I didn't take you all along. So where did you and he meet and how did you find out who one another were." "Babuji you forget that we met around two years ago when he came and dropped you off at buaji's when you came to see me." Shashi then recalled the memory but still couldn't believe that his daughter and Akash had been seeing each other for those two years. "Well I guess I have to call Amit and see what he has to say" but it was as though fate was on their side when the phone rang. Shashi went to pick it up.

"Hello" Shashi spoke. "Well Shashi it looks like my son wants to marry your daughter" came Amit's voice on the other end. "Amit. I don't know what to say" Shashi sounding unsure. "What do mean you don't what to say? I say chat mangni put byah. I can tell you this Shashi I always wanted your daughter to be my daughter and my son has fulfilled that. So we are all coming to yours for the shagun in two days if that's ok?" Shashi was very surprised hearing what his friend had just said. "Amit but how can I'." Shashi felt sad. "Don't even think about saying what I think you are going to say. I have always wanted this and not even you can now say no. Both my son and your daughter want to get married and to hell with what people think" came the reply slightly full of hurt and anger. "I'm sorry Amit for hurting you but life and circumstances I guess have taught me this" Shashi sounding apologetic. "Shashi you and I have been friends for years and now we are going to be samdhi's" Amit said sounding more cheerful. "I'll see you and your family in two days. Goodbye for now." "Bye Amit" and with that both friends put their own phones down.  Both Amit and Shashi informed their families what was going to happen.

Two days had gone very quickly.

The raizada's arrived the night before and were staying at sheesh mahal.

In the morning everyone was ready to go to the gupta's. In the cars were of course Amit, Aparna, Arnav, Anjali, their dadi and also their nani who had joined them. Akash was not allowed to come as dadi had insisted they keep to tradition.

Once at the gupta house Shashi and Garima greeted them. They were taken into the courtyard where Madhumati was also waiting and greeted them. Shashi and Garima who knew nani and dadi had taken their blessings as they all lived in Lucknow. Arnav and Anjali who had never been there before were looking around at the surroundings. Anjali was wondering where Khushi was. Arnav was just looking bored. Amit looked to Arnav and Anjali and indicated they take Shashi and Garima's blessings. Anjali obliged but Arnav was reluctant but the look his father gave him was enough for him not to argue at the moment. They all sat down and the elders got talking.

"Where is Payal Garimaji?" inquired Aparna after a while. "Oh yes I will just go see." Saying that Garima goes inside towards the kitchen.

Garima sees Payal and Khushi busy chatting in the kitchen. "Payal bitiya everyone wants to see you" Garima said. "Amma has jijaji come aswell?" Khushi inquired giggling. Payal just turned crimson at the mention of Akash. "Of course not Khushi. The groom is not meant to come. You will see him soon enough" looking at her daughter who was now pouting. "Come on Payal, you will need to take the tray of tea and snacks with you" handing her the tray from the counter. "Come on Khushi let's go" looking at her other daughter who was now just as excited to meet her sisters in-laws. They all headed out.

Everyone outside turned to see Payal coming out with Garima at her side holding her shoulders while Payal held the tray. Khushi came out behind them. She saw her father sitting next to another man. Anjali stood up as she couldn't see anything while Arnav was looking down at his fingers not wanting to see his bhabhi who had thought of him as a lout when he had met her well over three years ago at his party. Anjali then saw Khushi. "Khushi" she shouted making Arnav look up at her then to where she was waving but he couldn't see as he was seated next to his father. He looked in front but only saw Payal and Garima but could just make out the hair on another girl behind them. Anjali by then had walked around her chair and had gone to hug her friend. Payal and Garima came forward and Payal started serving everyone while Garima went and sat next to Aparna.

Arnav got a bit restless to meet Anajli's friend so stood up to see her and was surprised. It's her came the thought as he looked upon the angelic face he hadn't seen in over a month.

Khushi had seen Anjali as well and when Anjali came to hug her they were facing each other and hardly looking at anyone else.

"Khushi come here." Khushi heard her mother call her and her head turned only to meet a pair of chocolate eyes staring back at her. Khushi just froze, her hand tightened around Anjali and she went pale as realization dawned on her looking at the face that had been haunting her dreams for the past month.

Please do hit the like button and please do comment

Chapter 3

Edited by rashika - 11 years ago
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ACTUALLY KYA HUA THA USS RAATH KO???????????????HE DONT REMEMBER???AFTER THIS MEETING WAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT??????????????WILL HE REALISE?????WILL HE FALL FOR HER?????OH MY GOD CURIOSITY KILLING ME...NICE ONE ...LIKES RAY OF HOPE TOO...THIS IS REALLY INTERESTING...LET THE GAME BEGIN...
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update...keep on writting
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely development of story - nicely written - going to read next chapter
Dalilangel thumbnail
I like please update soon yaar