MG SS "My Hot Professor" Thread1 - Page 63

Posted: 11 years ago
Waiting sweets wen will u  update dearEdited by poongs123 - 11 years ago
wow! thanku so much for the wonderful response. i m so happy that u r liking my first SS..pls continue to support me..Love u Guys...😃

The following 249 member(s) liked the above post:
naliniami, yash_bdnimmi26ammyicycoolSunlydpurva01leothelionPoonamTsheetalvasacrazyfanofdsdvzil143cukishkabslocksfatiya52110priyasreeattitudeshyjoooKoolsmilecryskentmaddymanneetannbellAISHAJSJaneRochesterashwimaaneethottyangelgayathripriyanksravanthi93coolkiwiYourDarkAngelTheSunShinePoorvaArorasonya2012sonai-adricarashmidivepayal.gupta177PRINCESS19queenbee001muskiiCoolio56cutestarzaahhhkainturakiranurs_anamikaEnigma78runishaSuhani1GURTI143maneetloveuicskwtAsmitaDavecutesrijuManeetTUJANENAmanjuahujaharshiamagicbooktoofan_mailMoody_BarbieShonameetDiva7SweetestParidreamypsarosarah_zaishazafarahimlovebirdsmaneetaisha_1998preet.harman7994keerthi90lovepoobhawna02Ramykrishamrinderkaur9mishtimohabbatAcharya10anjalisen85rizwanaqShefali16pamilBallumaulathaauangeeshgem1606KomaLSunnywiskhanangelarafringmebhakbhartifanamalu123nonabebuRukhluvMaanYellowtullipsm-g19vij10mishtibalankritamehtatabby999soniaz121maneet2011Raina123ElizaKawafantesyMSgayatriruark_22manisha259mansi.tripathimagyshahRihanna4allShilalipisridevi_nd_soniafatema_007bulbul164neha512Hanishadeviprincesssarahrashmi.vaish68KasiKasiNeejurubykatariyaits_menajmaDGsweetsampa39CiaMaaneetZeal-DDvandana73ZenaJAdorable-DiaNawabZadiFragile_Queenvanshi_maaneetluvu4ever143Serious-BeautyJubilantAamera-lakshmi-CutieSanayamehak173dreamyharikanature7sobia4maaneet16anyaa.gurtipari1689AfflicteDlehrgargi12J.RahmanDesigirls12-niti-arunsunita_gmRupanzalTrisha4evrnats0101maaneetmaahiMaaneet099--Fairy--princes939ana1411gbhatjssoodNH1971dazzlingdivzlove4allCrystalSaya-eiya-sweetysaransree.maneetcool_gal17am_sweet_pari--Dia--ushankitvcramyayuppydivya22Anu_RdreaminvincibleanjucoolAlamelulovebapu18mayurmaaneetnihatrimisty_drastifanlalitha..TheDarkKnightPaintedSkyfreya123CutieTejumemyselfndIhermosobangaloresaakritisri1111ramaheshsdlife19SONU_29maanhardrashsree100KINGKHANFANgill123crazydreamAppy3295drrose31music_girlpoongs123punam2712disha_Maan.GCMonaLovesMaan-padma-dona86muraadlovesddlove2_somaanupm04Aasminajasraj1239n9i9s9h9u9SONOMAKTER1Shravya.Marpitajiammu5Shalvesmj1977.shruti18mypridemaanmeet1shafyyy--Ratna--vrsharmaflowers4usonu4everkomlikakhwaishfananuandavispvdpriti11namita25maaniqramaanseemollycoddlesona-raimeena..-dia-abinash079manesha76yoga23priyazaara2212Madhuri53Maaneet_VidupayalparishrutheAjayreachsky2011dolly10

A Very Happy Onam to All😃

happy onam... r u frm kerala?? mee to..

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

This part s especially dedicated to deepa(craziekudi). congrats for the job dear.. enjoy the training session in chennai and vl keep in touch..

Part 6

Maan Singh Khurrana looks sexy in lingerie
Maan singh Khurrana s hot, dusht danav,  attitude kahin ka..

Mr.Khurrana..what the hell s ds?

Language Ms. Handa

I don't care.. what r u trying to do?

Well..i needed something for u to do.. and If u don't clean ds rt nw u r going to b in a big trouble..  

And y s that so?

He dint answer my question..instead he moved a bit away from board so I can c wat his devilish mind s thinking..

Maan Singh Khurrana looks sexy in lingerie
Maan singh Khurrana s hot, dusht danav,  attitude kahin ka..
By Geet Handa

Before I could think hw to kill him he throw duster to my side and smirked. It knocked my face and I was bathed in chalk powder..yuck!! he was laughing his lungs out seeing my state. I was embarrassed and even more angry. I cleaned myself, picked the duster and faced him.

Y r u doing ds Mr. Khurrana? U don't treat any other students ds way!!

He just shrugged his shoulders. I got even more angry..

Its so unprofessional Professor Khurrana

I don't want to b professional with u Ms. Geet Handa.

Hu-h! nw wat does it mean? Before I could think further he said..

make it fast. I don't have the whole day for u..

Khadoos kahin ka.. I cleaned the board by cursing him in my mind and was abt to turn when I felt his breath on my neck. My actions froze dead in place. I felt like my knees going jelly causing to stumble backwards against his chest.

Geet..

He whispered huskily. I felt goose bumps all over my body and words caught in my throat. I was in a dazed state.

Hmmm..

He touched his fingertips running across my arm to hold my hand. He gripped the duster over my shaking fingers and swiped our hands across the board.

You missed a spot.

At the very moment, I became aware of our proximity. Before I could move or say anything he took his step back. I heard a chuckle. I swiftly turn around and saw him broke into another laughter. Nw I was very angry.

Whats so funny?

I wish I could have seen ur face..

He said still laughing. I throw duster to his face but to his luck, he caught it in the rt tym. I gave him a glare and marched to my seat. I sat there making a grumpy face. I heard his laughter subsiding. He brought another chair and placed it rt in front of me and sat.

Gussa ho??

He asked cutely. I just ignored him. again he asked

Bolo na..

I tried to control my smile and gave a slight nod. But his next set of words shocked me.

Good!!aise hi rehna…b/c my detentions r going to b like ds.. nw u can leave..

He said sternly. I gaped at him. he gave me a wink and went out of the class.
Omg!wats it with him..for god sake he s a professor and he winked at a student!! I m telling u babaji..he s mad.. I replayed my moments with him and felt myself enjoying. I felt some one tapping my shoulder and I looked up to c meera in a confused face.

Kya hua?y r u smiling like an idiot?

I came to my senses and nodded nothing.

Hw was detention with hottie?

I gave an angry glare..i dint like meera calling him hottie..

Nothing special. Come lets go.

I dint feel like telling anything to meera. We reached my home talking abt random things. I saw Gautam in kitchen. Me and meer tip toed and was abt to enter staircase when I heard my bro's voice.

Stay both of u rt there…

His tone was dangerous and so we stood there with our heads down. Gautam came in front of us.

What was u trying to do?

I gave an innocent puppy look.

What did I do?

Don't give me that look geet.. I m very much aware of ur antics and don't u dare deny it. I have always enjoyed ur naughtiness but that doesn't give u the permission to humiliate a professor.

Gautam..it was just a prank..

Pls meer.. don't take her side. And I noe u and pinky too were involved in ds. For once u dint thot hw cud he have felt ds. Enough of this freedom..now u have to follow my instructions..

I looked at meer wide eyed.. omg!he s going to put so much restrictions. I motioned meer to do sumthg..

U both have to

Oh no!i just squeezed my eyes shut. I don't want to hear anything.. wait!! But nw I can't hear anything..did I becum deaf?i slowly opened my eyes and witnessed a dhamekadar scene. Meer giving a liplock to my bro. I looked at gautam and saw him shocked. Meer had her eyes closed. She was giving him a deep liplock and she motioned her hands towards me to go from there without noticing gautam. Oh wow!she did a gr8 help. I made a sudden dash to my room and locked the door.. thanku babaji!!!for helping me thru meer.. thats the advantage of having close friend as bhabhi..i chuckled at the thot..meer won't b cumg here any soon. She has to manofy him. so I freshened up and laid on bed.

All the events flashed in my mind. But one thing I don't understand s y he s playing with me. I haven't met him once. May b I m thinking too far.. he s doing this just b/c of my prank. Ya..thats it.

When I came downstairs for dinner, I saw meer helping gautam in cooking. I hope all is well. I sat silently at dining table and gautam served me aloo paratha smilingly. I gave him a confused look and then my gaze fell on meer. She gave an assuring nod with a wink. Uff!!thankgod!!!meer handled it. Then we all had our dinner teasing each other and sharing things as usual. Bro asked me about the detention but I gave him a shrug. I dunno y but I dint feel like telling my moments with Mr.Khurrana to my best friend(Bro).

We reached college early and were discussing abt some doubts sitting in corridor. After some time I saw jumping and laughing with excitement. I followed her gaze and saw..oh god!!Mr.Khurrana s looking smoking hot. He wore a chocolate brown shirt hugging his perfect abs. that color complimented his eyes. I was openly drooling him when I heard sam say

Omg!omg!he wore my gift..muje patha tha..he will look sexy in that color.

Anger coursed thru my veins. Hw dare he wore her gift.. and don't ask me the reason..b/c I dunno.. I have to admit she s rt.. he walked past me and I met his eyes. I failed to c confusion in his eyes when it mine. I was busy scanning sam,mr.khurrana and his so called sexy shirt. He coughed to gain my attention. But I was really angry to notice it. Suddenly meera nudged me and I saw Mr.Khurrana standing with his stupid smirk. I think this s his constant expression for me. I gritted my teeth and said

Gud morning Sir..

Gudmorning Ms.Handa

Suddenly Sam interrupted our convo.

Omg sir!u look damn hot in ds shirt. I m so happy that u have tried my gift.

Oh ya Sam!!i loved ds color. Plus it's a gift from one of my fav student,rt?so hw could I not try?

He then turned to my side and gave me a teasing smile. I was having a tough tym to control my anger. My hands formed a fist. I can c Sam giving a dreamy smile. His fav student!!yuck!! I glared at him and walked away.

We had a lab ds hour and I saw Mr.Khurrana standing far giving some instructions to lab asst. we have to do an experiment about bending a steady stream of water using a comb and static electricity. He told us to work in pairs. When I looked around, I saw everyone paired up except me. I frowned. This always happens with me. that means I have to tell that khadoos my problem. My anger hasn't subsided still. But nw I don't have any other option. I looked upto him and saw his expectant eyes..Dusht Danav!!!i walked up to him and said

I don't have a partner..

In normal cases, teachers ask us to join other group..that means one group will have 3 nos. But his answer was not wat I expected

Hmm..ok..i will join u..

I was taken aback. I looked at him confused.

Any pblm Ms.Handa?

Hu-h..okay..

I replied unsure. I followed him and that's when I saw all girls shooting me daggers. Nw that's fun.. my eyes spotted sam and I saw her fuming with anger. I just smirked at her and gave a winning look..but y s still a mystery for me.
He showed me how to do that and then I followed his instructions. I hate to admit but it was quite fun. He was always joking around for the first tym. Then came the second experiment. It was like adding some liquid boiling it and measuring(I have studied that but I forgot the name,sorry guys). He was enjoying doing that and I can understand it from his smile..oh god!he looks damn hot rt nw. he motioned me to do it. I was a little hesitant b/c I dint hear one word wat he said abt the expt.

Ok now I want u to pour in ds slowly. The two substances will react together pretty fast and I want u to b fast to close the liquid with the lid.

He stood behind me. it was vinegar and I was abt to pour it when I saw sam talking with Sir and laughing. again I felt anger rising. My devilish mind popped out. Nw that will wipe their laugh. I poured the liquid fast and moved away without closing the lid. It started to fizz rapidly, I saw Mr.Khurrana, and his favourite student drenched in that yucky substance with a foul smell was spreading all over.

What the hell..

All the students started to laugh loudly to c the wonderful scene. Fizz stopped after sometym. Sam's face looked like a perfect bhootni. I saw maan sir wiping his face and he ran a hand thru his hair ruffling it up flicking drops of vinegar off it..oh god!he look hot even in ds state.. his gaze held mine and I wiped off my laugh.

Miss Handa..in my room rt now..!!!

Note
: Sorry divz for the late update..khaan pakadke...i hope u enjoyed it..😉
          Pls add 'Remyapms' to ur buddy list.

mind blowing update dear
liked the way maan teasing geet
meera giving  kisses to goutam
and geet witnessing...hope she will  not do the same thing with maan   in future
geet is slowly falling for our hot professor
but could not understand why maan is behaving with geet
did he  started loving her
last scene geet turning samm into bhootni
waiting  what our maan sir will do  for this

Edited by rsusmita - 11 years ago
Originally posted by zafarahim

happy onam... r u frm kerala?? mee to..

yup dear...
from 'Queen of arabian sea'😉
u?