Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys, 🤗

Sorry I am not updating as regularly but I will try updating 2/3 times a week. As I am sending over 800 pm's is there any easy way I can let you know?

A small scene I have used from the movie Chandini.

I am compiling 'I want You!' from the first update on my blog so if you want to re-read you can easily do so. Here is the link:

Mahiiwyblog

Part 69

Another new morning had dawned on the Raizada mansion. Khushi got up early as she knew very soon they had to make their way to their private jet. The privileges of being Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada!

Dressed in a yellow and red sari she came down with her hair plaited high and her heavy jewellery adorning her illuminated face. She was glowing like a new bride. She went into the mandir and made a small prayer to her Devi Maiyaa.

"Hey Devi Maiyaa keep your blessings on me and my husband".

HP opened the door as there was a loud knock. Khushi turned around and smoothed her fringe with her pretty henna fingers. Looking curiously as to who it was she squinted her eyes.

"Piya?" she gasped surprised.

"Yes it's me Khushi..would I let you forget your childhood friend?" Piya and Khushi hugged for a moment or two.

"Where's jijaji? I hope he is keeping you happy...well on second thoughts I think he is judging by that beautiful smile on your face!"

"Stop teasing me Piya! Okay hold on I need to make call to Aryan before I go". She dialled the Khurana's number.

"Hey Geet, how are you and Aryan?"

"Oh my God you haven't left yet?! Don't worry babes Aryan is just fine. He is asleep yet so ring him in an hour's time".

Khushi spoke to dadima and Geet for a while and then put the phone down.

"Khushi are you ready?" Arnav came down rolling his arms. He looked really sexy today with his hair all gelled back. Khushi and Piya looked up at the pure hotness.

"Haan...I am ready".

"Jijaji what magic have you done on our Khushi that she cannot stop looking so beautiful?" teased Piya.

"Do you really what me to answer that?" Arnav arched his eyebrow making eye contact with Khushi.

Khushi looking nervous at what was coming out of her husband's mouth next looked away.

"What the! Look Arnav Neil and Simran are here".

All their attention went to a suave looking Neil.

"Man thank God we are here on time...We wanted to see you both off".

"Thanks..but there was no need".

"Arnav we wanted to give you both a wedding gift" Simran handed over a box wrapped in gold and red paper.

"Khushi this is from me" Piya gave a wrapped present too.

"There was no need for this guys...anyway thank you...Khushi open them".

Khushi opened the first present by Neil and Simran and it was bride and groom looking like Arnav and Khushi in a carriage.

"Wowww this is beautiful..isn't it Arnav?" Khushi happily felt emotional.

"Thank you Neil and of course Simran...I really love it!" Neil and Simran seemed pleased their present went down well.

Then Khushi began opening Piya's present while Arnav looked on. As she opened she stood there dumbfounded. It was a se* dice Arnav smirked on. Before Neil and Simran found out what it was she folded it up again.

"Did you like the present Khushi me and Annie chose it?" Piya asked naughtily. Khushi gave a warning look and began shoving it down her bag. All of them met and began letting the couple go.

"Man have a great time with bhabi...I'm sure you will ASR!" winked Neil.

Mr and Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada got into their private jet. It was the first time Khushi had been in a plane.

"Khushi tum teek ho?"

"Yes..no! how can I be okay I have never been in a plane before".

"Acha close your eyes and count up to 10..you will forget that your scared".

"How is that going to work?"

"Trust me just close your eyes".

Khushi shut her eyes and began counting while Arnav smiled at her cuteness.

"One...two...three...four...Arnav this is not working...acha five...six...Hey Devi Maiyaa...seven...eight...nine..."

She felt her husband's lips on her's. She gulped and felt his lips brush lovingly against hers. That was it she was lost into his charm again. Delicately he began giving her small kisses and she sat there receiving her husband's love.

"Look Khushi  we have taken off". Pulling away she looked down and felt sick at how high that had gone. She went into his arms.

"Arnav hold me I feel queasy". He chuckled and pulled her close. "That is so cute Khushi your scared of planes".

"Your finding this funny..let go of me". She got up and as she tried moving away she lost balance and fell into Arnav's lap.

"Well well well what does this remind me of Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada?...do you remember Khushi when you first came into my office and you fell into my lap just like this?"

Khushi smiled and hugged Arnav. "I remember..you were a monster then and you're a monster now".

He gave her bedroom eyes and lowered his husky voice. "Shall I tell you a secret?"

She nodded her head with her arms around his neck. "I did not really tell you this before but I really wanted to have you there".

"WHAT?!" Khushi's eyes opened with shock.

"Yes baby...what you expect me not to have my manly urges? You are such an attractive lady what do you expect me to feel?"

"I am attractive?" she shyly asked.

"hmmm" he answered in the affirmative. "You deserve something for this ASR". Kissing his cheek she trailed his neck with light kisses. He lay back enjoying his wife showering him with kisses. As she reached his mouth she pushed her tongue inside his mouth and began initiating a wet kiss. The flight to Switzerland was tedious and both kept each other busy by their antics. After 5 hours they and reached their destination.

All the couple could see is snow everywhere and it seemed that had reached at midnight. They reached their Palace Luzern where they were staying for the week.

Arnav looked at his wife's mesmerised expression when she saw their hotel. "Arnav we are going to live here wowww".

"Come inside its cold.." he checked in and asked for the keys to their room. Arnav side hugged Khushi and guided her to their room. Their room was luxurious and Khushi ran frantically round the room looking around like a little kid.

"Khushi have a shower and wear something nice we are going somewhere..so be ready in half an hour".

Arnav went into his shower and Khushi began unpacking her suitcase. Her mobile rang.

"Hello? Geet? How is Aryan?"

"Talk to Aryan first...here your mum is on the line".

Aryan jumped and grabbed the phone. "Hi Maa, are you okay?"

"I am okay how are you beta?"

"I am fine mum...don't worry about me..just tell dad to keep his promise acha?"

As he was busy playing with Maan Aryan handed the phone back to Geet.

"Acha khushi how is it?"

"Its really beautiful here..so romantic...Arnav is just taking me somewhere so I am just choosing something to wear".

"Khushi wear something sexy..its your honeymoon after all...wear some sari with lots of criss cross dori's".

Arnav came out and got into his black shirt and trousers. He left his room to go and check on some arrangements.

Khushi selected a black designer sari which had loads of dori's to her choli. She let her hair down as she felt shy exposing her back. Applying her red mac lipstick she put on her diamond earrings and choker.  As she turned she saw her husband's fixated gaze on her. She felt her heart beating faster as he approached. Taking her hand he gave her a kiss.

"You look so hot in this sari". She blushed and he held her by the waist and took her out. He took her to the hotel terrace where he had arranged for a private candle lit dinner. Leading her to her table he began talking.

"Khushi this honeymoon time we spend I want us to spend time alone rather than with people around".

Suddenly it began snowing and the lights in Switzerland went off temporarily.

"What the!" he seemed annoyed.

"Arnav what about out candle lit dinner?"

He smirked. "I won't let the weather or electricity deter us...look can you see the moon?"

Khushi looked at the moon and he took her hand and led her into the dance floor. Cupping her face with his both hands he began singing.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POlC0hbe1vE[/YOUTUBE]

Arnav: mere samne hai mera jaano jigar,

mere samne hai mera jaano jigar

ae chand chamkate rahana,

mere samne hai mera jaano jigar

ae chand chamkate rahana

mujhe dekhana hai ise ji bhar kar,

mujhe dekhana hai ise ji bhar kar

ae chand chamkate rahana(My beloved is right infront of me so oh moon stay shining, I want to see her till I am content so moon stay shining)

Khushi tightened her hands around his neck and replied sweetly.

Khushi:mere samne hai mera jaano jigar

ae chand chamkate rahana

mere samne hai mera jaano jigar,

ae chand chamkate rahana

ae chand chamkate rahana

ae chand chamkate rahana(My beloved is right infront of me so oh moon stay shining, I want to see him till I am content so moon stay shining)

They began close dancing.

Khushi:mere piya ke samne aate hi,

tu chhup sa gaya kyu badal me 

mere piya ke samne aate hi,

tu chhup sa gaya kyu badal me (When my sweetheart came infront of me why did you(moon) hide in the cloud?)

He kissed her neck and nuzzled her shoulders.

Arnav:tere piya ke aate hi ye,

chhup sa gaya kyu badal me? (When your sweetheart came infront of you why did the moon hide behind the clouds?)

Khushi:chhupana hai jaruri to aaja,

mai tujhko chhupa lu aanchal me

mere aanchal me, mere aanchal me(If it is neccessary that you hide then come I will hide you in my veil)

Khushi turned around and he backhugged her.

Khushi:mere aanchal me bhi chhup ke magar,

mere aanchal me bhi chhup ke magar

ae chand chamkate rahana

ae chand chamkate rahana

ae chand chamkate rahana(After hiding in my veil oh moon stay shining...)

Arnav grabbed her firmly in his arms and hugged and she shyly surrendered.

Khushi:tere samane mujhko samet liya,

phir usne apni baho me

tere samane mujhko samet liya,

phir usne apni baho me

tere samane mujhko samet liya,

phir usane apni baho me(Infront of you he enclosed me in his arms)

Picking her up in his arms he twirled her around while the snow covered them.

Arnav:mujhe pyar ka sathi mil hi gaya,

jivan ki akeli raho me

in raho me, in raho me

aasan hai ab jivan ka safar,

aasan hai ab jivan ka safar

ae chand chamkate rahana(I found my partner in love among these lonely ways, now my life journey will be easier so moon stay shining)

Putting her down she cupped his face while he held her by the hips.

Khushi:mujhe dekhana hai ise ji bhar kar, ae chand chamkate rahana

mere samne hai mera jaano jigar, ae chand chamkate rahana

mere samne hai mera jaano jigar, ae chand chamkate rahana

The snow covered Khushi's face and he sucked it off her face she wildly hugged him and he warmed her with his kisses. Digging into her neck he placed open mouth kisses and she leaned backwards trusting that he was holding her tight.

She began shivering and he noticed.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta I have remedy for our cold.." he began kissing her over her breasts.

"What?" she whimpered.

"Lets go in our room I will give you brandy".

"Kya? Brandy is alcohol right?"

"No brandy is not alcohol" Arnav kept a straight face.

"Really?" he nodded his head.

They both came back into their room and he put brandy in two glasses.

"Here Khushi throw it down you".

Khushi looked unsure and then gulped it down coughing away. She went and sat on their bed.

"Hey Devi Bhaiyaa..This brandy is..."

"Not alcohol Khushi"

"Then what is it?"

"Honeymoon, romance, pyar ishq, jawanai, music , madhoshi...ahai hai hai haiii" said a drunken Arnav.

Khushi mocked him. "Honeymoon, romance, pyar ishq, jawanai, music , madhoshi...hai hai hai haiii".

Khushi and Arnav laughed manically. Khushi pushed Arnav on the bed and fell on top of her.

"Brandy is not alcohol". Khushi laughed and then both fell asleep in each other's arms.

Precap; Arnav and Khushi play the s** dice game.☺️

Press the LIKE button and please leave your comments.

Previous:Part 68

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 11 years ago
PrncssOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yayy!! M d first one to comment...widout ur pm...hehehe...:p
Nyc song selectn nd gr8 update...bt dey slept on deir 1st myt...
Koi naa...waiting for d se* dice game...;)Edited by CutieSanaya - 11 years ago
mannat27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sooo niceee...
But u made them sleep on the first night of their honeymoon...hehehe...but i know you must have a lottt of stuff in store for us as always! 
Waiting for the rest of arhi honeymoon sequence!😆
...Roses123... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww cute update..loved it..
Thnx for pm.x
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cute update!!!
Loved it, continue soon & thanks 4 the pm!!
-Suchi.P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was a hot update! can never get tired
of these two!! wonderful update hun and thanks for the PM!
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved it
thanks for the pm
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice updt
thanks for pm
luv it