Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy- Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire

Yes the past has been started to come out in bits and pieces.  What storm it will bring in all the life is yet to be seen but seems like everybody will be badly hit and mainly Arnav, Khushi and Anjali. We saw again how much dislike Arnav has for his dad. So what had caused this much bitterness and hate for him. Dadi has got the key to unleash all the secrets that Arnav Singh Raizada has successfully locked in his heart.

The man Arnav Singh Raizada proclaims that he writes his own destiny says that he does not believe in god. That man after suffering from a devastating past turned into cold man. Locked his heart which was once filled with love affection care with Ego, Harshness, Bitterness and every other feeling which can make him cold and ruthless so that no one can near him or dare to hurt him again.

But one girl who had the key to his heart who was sent by destiny opened his heart slowly and slowly but before she could enter it was closed on her face brutally. Intervention of destiny made them Husband and Wife not with love but with force. But now both are in the stage where he has opened his heart fully and she is on the way of entering it but again destiny has planned something.

This time they are going to be hit by the storm of past. Here brings in the question which Khushi asked Arnav that she does not anything about him. Right he is still a closed shell. He has only opened his heart for her but the walls surrounding it are still remaining and Khushi is still unaware of it.

Just love is not enough of lead the life. You need trust, care and mainly understanding. Without that they cannot proceed to the next level of relationship. Arnav's past should be known to khushi. What really made him like that, how was he before that. Yesterday also I said that Khushi's journey of discovering the real Arnav has just started. She has to unmask him completely so that they can really become one with all the dark curtains removed.

I am a die hard fan of Harry Potter and all the more Dumbledore. When I was watching the show. Only two quotes which Dumbledore said came in my mind. One I have given above and another one is

"It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be"/ "It is not our abilities that show what we truly are.  It is our choices'

This is what I thought when dadi told she can see Arnav's dad in him. One beautiful sequence will be there in Harry Potter where Harry will be possessed by Voldemort. That time Dumbledore will tell that it does not matter what similarities you share with him but what you want to be is what makes you different from him. I dunno what happened in past but I will say that ASR will always remain good at heart with love for his loved ones. He can never wrong someone or repeat the history.

The past is still living in his soul like how a part of Voldemort's soul was attached to harry and the torture that Arnav goes through is all because of it. It's painful and continuously runs in our mind. There harry has to die and come back in order to get rid of it here Arnav has to revisit the past open his heart to Khushi, clear the mess and completely destroy it from his dil aur dimag.

See how far the man has come. His one dialogue made my day.

Jahan Meri Patni Nahi Aa Sakti

Mujhe Nahi Lagta Ki Meri Wahan Koi Zaroorat Hai.

What is this he is giving its dignity and rightful position to Khushi which was once built out of force. But now its full of love and support. He will be with her through thick and thin and he will mean it. Taking Pheres is not enough but when time comes it has to be executed. That's what we saw today. I love Arnav. Before Khushi I have told this.😳😉

Khushi is now able to understand him because he is slowly giving her assurance that she is the one who make difference in his life and his wife. The way she felt proud when he came and stood near her and that bedroom scene where she was ready to lend her ears for what he wanted to share spoke a lot. She can sense his madness, sadness. She has started asking him right questions to him but she has to go a long way to bring out the truth. But one thing is assured the way she gave her support to him assured me that she will not leave him at this crucial juncture. Indeed she is the Krishna/Rathasarathi of Arjuna who will show him the way of dharma.

Both will enter the Agni and give the Agnipariksha together and will come out purified of all sins and the past repercussions. They will complete their marriage and will become one. For their love Arnav and Khushi will be like Rama and Sita. Linking this to the statement Arnav told and the way he went to Khushi seems like even if she has to move out he will accompany her happily just like the ram and sita vanavasam and for Khushi i will dedicate this line which describes Sita mata's love for Rama

"I am as inseparable from Rama as radiance is from the sun."

So the journey has just begun and lets tighten our seat belts for the forthcoming episodes.

Edited by sarunrocks - 11 years ago

This is from my Dear Friend Sheila (S)!!! Enjoy!! She never fails to astonish me with her Observation. You will know what I mean once you read her!! 

First things first,

Tant are you seriously talking about me??? Am I a star of the redux or am I blatantly taking some other Sheila's credit???? Thank you everyone for reading my ramblings, sometimes when I read my post I have a moment of doubt, yesterday when I read a few post I thougth my time would be better spent reading everyone's post instead of writing.

The only reason I'm writing is because Sandhya threathens me with a danda!!!

Ok lets get to it.

I love the romance of IPKKND!!! LOVE the Filmy style mills and boons... the flying dupatta, the falling heroine, the resuing hero... Love it all.

But here is the thing... IPKKND has actually made me love the drama just as much as I love the romance. And I have always wondered why. Today, I realized why I love the DRAMA when it is done in IPKKND because where the Romance is done with a sense of fantasy... the DRAMA is done with real emotions, how any ordinary person would react to this situation. That is why I like Anjali, because her character resides in each and everyone of us, ever wonder why people dislike or get irrated by her its because she is most identifiable... (ok nobody throw chappals at me please, I'll feel bad)

Ok Ok enough of reflecting straight to the episode.

Dadi today reminded me of an old oak tree, who stands straight in the path of all difficulties, come rain or shine, but then comes a day when there is a hurricane and the tree is broken into many pieces, two such pieces are Arnav and Anjali. They break away from the old heritage and start a new. The tree remains in the same spot, thinking it has the same stature but the forest looking at it, only looks at it with pity and things about what it used to be.

Arnav is like a bamboo tree who has grown supple and able to withstand any storm. He is strong inside out, and because of this strenght he is able to be the strenght of his family.

(ok I don't know anything about trees... or wood... and I don't feel like googling so please go with the flow here and if I'm wrong kindly turn a blind eye, I'm trying to get to personalities of the two very important people here, thank you )

So today, was about Arnav and Khushi... and Arnav and Khushi alone!!!!

Today, we were given a view of the foundation that thier marriage has been built on. Each and every one of  Khushi's sacrifices have strenghted the foundation of her marriage, she has bleed with each accusation, with each wound that Arnav bestowed on her and not once did she let his or her family know the extent of pain she was in. She strenghted the bounds of her marriage when she did those things. Today, she believed she was at fault, when she did not do a single thing wrong. NOT A DAMN THING!!! Today for me Arnav really is a man of the new age, one that has never been portrayed on TV before. At least Indian TV. He showed everyone, but mostly here that she was his wife his better half, its funny that the promises he made that he didn't believe in at the time, he now lives by. He won't let anyone... ANYONE disrespect his wife.  Why doesn't he stop Mami then? Well because Mami would never ever forget her place. She knows who is the man of the house. Dadi is living under the misconception that her old ways will be followed here.

To me, today marks the day of a new chapter for SP...

IPKKND has travesed into new territory... they have showed everyone the turmoil that is going on in India and with Indian around the world today. Yes we want to respect our elders, but they need to learn to respect us as well. The younger generation has had to face a much crueler world and times have changed and are upon us, yet the older generation demands respect based simply on age, and status... Unfortunately, this is a constant struggle that goes on in everyone's minds... how do we balance both... when is it ok for us to stand up for ourselves... and not care about disrespecting our elders.

These are the real issues of today... These are the issues that IPKKND has boldly tackled. And let me just tell you CV'S YOU HAVE DONE IT WITH GREAT GUSTO!!! There is no skirting around the issue, straight to the point.

Arnav Singh Raizada questions his Dadi, who are you to come back here after 15 yrs and ask me why I did what I did. Brilliant... Where were you, didn't you care about us then... the heart of the issue... This is the way things are done in my house... The law...

Today, IPKKND showed me they are a show for today's generation!!!! So SP... get your demographics right and understand you want a channel for today or for tomorrow.????? One that attracts Indians or that appeals to NRI's. This particular show is doing a very very good balancing act.

Ok so it seems like I'm all over the place today... But that is because the show just plain rocked!!! Every minor detail,  so I'm not very coherent please bear with me.

I'll just get down to the scenes that I loved...

1) Arnav hugging his Dadi with all the hurt he has carried with him

2) Dadi and Nani hugging each other reminising about their childhood years( you were looking for me in the wrong place... hide and seek)

3) Dadi finding out the truth about Khushi... Shock... and a contemptfull look to Mami. And Mami hiding. One can only image what she must have gone through in her youth.

4) Khushi not getting arshirwad and Arnav noticing...

5) Arnav and Khushi conversation, Arnav becoming a husband who truly stands by his vows.

6) Arnav accurate deduction of Dadi's character... we see our flaws in others most accurately

7) Arnav standing up to Dadi for his Nani... Nani was there for Arnav when no one else was in his darkest hour he will be damned if any one I mean ANYONE disrespects her.

8) The man of the house...ASR doesn't just talk the talk he walks the walk.

9) Full respect to Dadi while standing by Khushi's side. Nani looking on proudly at her grandson!

10) Rectification of errors... Khushi's attempt... met with failure

But to me the best scene of the day was Nani and Dadi. This was truly the clash of the titans...

The accusation flew... I loved how Nani took no crap from Dadi... and just when she had no answer her grandson stood by her, for she was always there for him.

The past is opening up... Things are about to change... Khushi is about to get a glimpse of the story behind the man she loves... She is going to know how her Rajkumar became a Shaitan... why he had to... and she is going to love him more ( I know I am).

So this disturbed me today:

Dadi is seeing her grandkids after 15 yrs so Anjali is atleast 35 yrs old... So Daljeet doesn't mind playing a 35 yr old but no baby bump... this is ridiculous!

Also in all this drama Anjali is missing... not her character is it??? but then I guess she is keeping to herself now that her support (one of them) is kicked out of the house.

What I would love to see:

How Mami became the women we know today. Clearly, there is a confidence issue, I mean after so many years she can't face her mother in law's friend... small flashbacks are enough. Or even some sympathy for what Khushi will be going through.

Shyam's back story... how he came into everyone's life, I know Shyam came out of the blue, but he is the puppeeter to this whole drama right now he is using the age old technice devised by the British... Divide and Rule...

And that my ladies is my two cents...

P.S.Ladies again my apologies for my incoherent thoughts... If you would like to comment kindly PM me cause I will not be around today...

To my cyber sister Sandhya, aaj toh meh danda seh bachi .

Anna darling: I read your post in the middle of my training, only to be called out to answer a question and I had no idea what they were talking about... thank God I have the gift of gabb... Great job girlfriend. I haven't read anything yet I'm sure I'll feel inadequate after I do... Keep up the good work guys. Where is Guru D?

Edited by mommamia - 11 years ago
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Dear Writers,

Thank You very Much for enriching this thread with ur perspectives, ur thoughts, ur views..Redux  stands tall bec of you , Girls ...Kudos to You Sweet hearts..

Bush, Jhalak,  sandy,  Sheila,  Naz,  Areeba,  Anna,  Divzzy, Riti, Madhu, Jachu, Divi,  Sumi,  Shreya,,  Vidya, Vi,  Tring Tring, Samwa ,Shweths, Koel, Appu, Kops, Supna , Shazzy, TejuVijay, Fari , Lucky2, Sharmi, SanayaM, Ghausia, Mandy,ritj 👏👏👏👏   
..You are the Stars of Redux !!

🤗🤗🤗🤗
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Updated...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lppWs86eyVk[/YOUTUBE]

I dnt know how many u could understand my this poem. But i m writing then too bcz the love n pain i saw in a son eyes for her mother all his past relative when he meets with them. The 1st thing that he remind is his mother n his sweet mother accidental and painful death, so from that time till now,
He is in pain and a sorrowful son.
So I felt and love

A SWEET MOTHER's SORROW SON

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA

Kal jo dor k jata tha , ankho me khushi k jugnoo liye
dil me umango ki arzoo liye, apni maa ki banho me

Aaj wahi ahistah ahistah qadam uthata
ankho me liye dukh k aansoo
dil me maa k yado ka dard lye
mil raha hai apne takleef dah mazi se

wo beta jo apni maa ka raj dulara tha
jo apni maa ka dunya me sab se pyaara tha
jis k roshan chehre ko dekh dekh jeeti thi maa

aaj wahi dunya ki nazro me hai mazboot
laikin khud me wo tou bas hai
ek nanha tanha be sahara apni maa ka gumshudah bacha
jo dhoondh dhoondh hara jo thaak thaak betha
kai chehro me apni maa ka aaks(reflection)
jab na mila us ko koi aisa
tou aaj bana us ka chehra ek gham ka es ta'arah (resemble)

sunn k dadi se apne bapu ka zikar
chehra huwa uss ka ghum ki shaam

kyun k aisa lagta hai

bapu ne diye hon ge uss ki maa ko dukh
sabab(reason) bna ho ga uss ki maa k aansoo'on ka
karan ho ga uss ki piyaari maa ki maut ka

so woh jo apni maa ka ladla tha
apni maa ki aankho ka tara tha
jo apni maa ka eklota sahara tha
jis ki dunya uss ki maa k dum se thi aabad

phir ek din maa na rahi , aur uss ki huwi dunya barbad
reh gaya wo be saya o sahjar(without tree shade)
dunya ki kari garam tapti dhoop me

aur jis shakhs k karan huwa ye sab
kaise uss ka naam suney
kaisey uss k jaisa aur uss k aamalo(deeds) ka ilzam(accuse) sahey(bear) woh

dukh k sagar me beh raha hai woh
rooh k dard seh raha hai woh

kal tak jo beta apni maa k jaan ka " Janu" tha
Aaj wahi beta apni maa k dukh me hai
ek " Ghumzadah Beta" (sorrowful Son)

SATHYA

ME u ki janu

u meri dilbar ho...😃😃🤗

QUOTE=tanthya]

Dear Writers,

Thank You very Much for enriching this thread with ur perspectives, ur thoughts, ur views..Redux  stands tall bec of you , Girls ...Kudos to You Sweet hearts..

Bush, Jhalak,  sandy,  Sheila,  Naz,  Areeba,  Anna,  Divzzy, Riti, Madhu, Jachu, Divi,  Sumi,  Shreya,,  Vidya, Vi,  Tring Tring, Samwa ,Shweths, Koel, Appu, Kops, Supna , Shazzy, TejuVijay, Fari , Lucky2, Sharmi, SanayaM, Ghausia, Mandy,ritj, Ranju 👏   

[/QUOTE]

Edited by Supna9 - 11 years ago
Sanayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WHO'S THE MAN? I'M THE MAN
Arnav stole the show today. He is the man! He is the man!

He has established his authority and he expects daadi to accept it.
" Iss ghar mein koi bhi unka naam le ye mujhe pasand nahi hai...Daadi ! shayad aapne  theek se suna nahi Iss ghar mein koi bhi unka naam le ye mujhe pasand nahi hai"

He will stand by his wife and support her through everything as is her right and his duty.
"Jahan meri patni nahi aa sakti wahan mujhe nahi lagta meri koi zaroorat hai"

He will lift her spirits when she is down.
" Chahe kisi ko pata ho ya na ho jis tarah se hamari shadi hui usmein tumhari koi ghalti nahi thi. Tum ek second ke liye bhi khud ko in sab ke liye responsible mat samajhna."

He wont let nani bear the brunt of his actions.
"Kyunki maine kisi ko nahi bataya. Meri shadi mein koi present nahi tha."

We also got a glimpse into Arnav's fears. It seems somewhere deep down he is afraid of being like his father too. He consciously tries to be different from him. When dadi was accusing him of being like his dad his expressions showed a hint of fear.

Mind blowing ASR!!! You blew us away. I was going faintwa!! faintwa!!😆😆😆😆
Now this is what I call Bilock buster surprizia. You just nailed it and how! Expressions, body language, intensity, dialogue dilivery, everything was bang on. Takes my breath away to see such a power packed performance.

Gul Khan has created a phenomenon. From start to finish the episode was a delight to watch.

Khushi has started asking the right kind of questions.
She has progressed from
"aap aise kyun hain"        to      "Koi aur baat hai. Aap jo bahar hua uske liye itne naraaz to nahi ho sakte"

"Dadi aur aapke beech koi narazgi hai kya"

"apne aur di ne kabhi dadi ke bare kuchh nahi kaha"

Khushi seems to have  entered the center of the storm. She will be the bone of contention between all the RM players around which the war of wills shall go on.

Under the layers are simmering feelings of the past. In case of ASR they arent simmering but boiling. Khushi can sense it. Will he open up to her? After all biwi hain ye unki... Haq banta unka... inpar😉😉😉. This is your litmus test ASR. Your wife's rights are not limited to puppy jhappi. She is the shareholder in all your joys and sorrows. Start sharing.

Coming to nani. Loved her smile when ASR supported Khushi. You are a gem Nani.
Nani Dadi are childhood friends. They treat each other as equals. Nani tries to clear the air for Arshi but dadi has made up her mind.
Something interesting came up in the first few minutes of the episode. Dadi said to nani
" Shayad aap hamesha ki tarah hume ghalat jagah dhoond rahi hongi"
Hmmm. What is that supposed to mean. Hamesha ki tarah?

Manorama was actually funny today. CVs ne meri sun li.

NK you are such an innocent. Emotionally bol do main aapki bahu hoon and then Happy family?

Payal you need to stop giving advice to khushi. Pronto.

Well folks. Thats all I got for today. In a hurry. Will add more if time permits.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhjQYSb1L0w&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Sanayam - 11 years ago
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
After a long time, I was rolling around my bed and was having a silent fit of manic giggles as I saw today's episode! I tend to fangirl only for certain episodes and today's episode was one such episode!!!Well, what can I say? It was FANTABULOUS!!!! I loved it. 😃

It begins with the arrival of the White King with his Bishop. They freeze in shock and are unable to control themselves momentarily, as they take in the sight of the Black Queen with her Bishop. The King recovers himself and allows the Black Bishop to bestow her affection on him. Then we wait with baited breaths as the White Queen is made known to the Black Bishop by the White Bishop. The Black Bishop is outraged and scandalised to know that the White Queen is a mere peasant with nothing to back her with. She storms away, refusing to bend her staunch view of the beloved White Queen. 

Interesting scene and a very important one as well. Arnav had an expression which said that he was actually eager for his grandmother to accept his beloved as she is the only remainder of his paternal family and rightly so. Notice when Hitler Grandma doesn't let Khushi touch her feet, he immediately looks at Khushi to gauge her reaction and search for a way to prevent the pain. And after Hitler Grandma thunders away, he looks subtly furious for the hurt caused deliberately to Khushi.

The White Bishop immediately catches on the the Black Bishop's mood and rushes to fix the situation, fully aware that the task at hand was... difficult to say the least. She goes to her friend's room and tries to calm her headstrong, stubborn, stuck-up, supercilious counterpart. Reason falls on deaf ears. But. The White Bishop refuses to back down. She will stand for what is right and gives as good as she gets.

This is one of my favourite scenes... Come to think of it... there wasn't a single scene that I disliked to today! I loved every bit of it!!! That aside, I loved the Nani and Dadi having a go at one another. They were righteous in their own way and both were correct. However, this scene was important because it showed the bitterness that existed between two friends, two mothers. Nani is still devastated by the death of her daughter and has accepted it with a heavy heart and has moved on. Dadi on the other hand seems to be in denial and refuses to acknowledge it, that is refusing to acknowledge reality and thus unable to move forward. 

The scene where the Grandmothers face different directions are what remind me of the Roman God Janus. One mother is wanting to move past the horrors of the past. She has accepted all that has happened and wants to recover from it. She hides nothing and and embraces the pain that it brings. The other mother has not moved past the past and does not seem to want to. She does not acknowledge her mistakes and the tragedy and is unable to view the world for what it is.

Then we see the White Queen retreat to her chambers and finds her King wandering through the forest of pain that dwells in his heart. She longs to sooth his pain, even though it she doesn't know what it stems from. But along the way, she couldn't prevent the pain from engulfing her and her King tries to fight away her fears. However, all is changing. The Queen realises that something more sinister is piercing her King's heart and reassures him that she is there. She voices her innermost fear, that her love may be an illusion and that she does not know him. The King, unable to bear her pain and his, strides away to begin the cleansing of the wrongs.

This scene is very important. Khushi is hurt at not being accepted by Hitler Grandma. Ironically, the only thing that Khushi truly wants is the only thing that is not given to her: a feeling of belonging to a loving family and being loved and cherished by them unconditionally. She pushes her pain and dejection aside when she sees Arnav forlorn and withdrawn. She tries to sooth his pain and he tells her, or rather commands her that she shouldn't, not for a second think that everything is her fault. If it is anyone's fault, it is his. 

The beginning of the redemption! I loved this statement. It was his apology and a promise. An apology for all the wrongs and a promise to make it all better. But Khushi realises that something more is bothering him. Dadi's arrival is a wakeup call for Khushi. It made her realise how little she knows about the one she loves and she is taking the baby steps to understand and reach out to her beloved. She tells him that she is there for him always and she voices her fear and pain of not knowing anything about him. Her love and concern nearly pushes Arnav over the edge and she rushes away. Then we get a monologue of Khushi's worst fear.

Then we see the face-off between the White King and the Black Bishop. The King fires one blow after another and the Black Bishop dodges and ducks from his attacks. She fires a blow so low that the King nearly erupts into a fury that would put volcanoes to shame! The battle of the Alphas are watched by the White Bishop, who is upset and devastated by the proceedings.

The teenage Arnav Malik is the one who is fighting Subhadra Devi Malik. He is denying her the right she has over him simply because she does not deserve it. She had abandoned him and his sister when they had needed her the most and then rejected his pleas to return home, refusing to even see his face. So why should he accept her? He is very correct from where he stands. Seeing that Arnav got an upperhand, Hitler Dadi strikes at his Achilles' heel. She proclaims that he is like his father. The thing that came to my mind was "oh! She's done it now!" And Nani seconded my feelings. He turns around and gains control of himself. He grits out, his father is not to be mentioned in his house. When he is ignored, he spells it out for her and say "Neither am I like for, nor will I ever be like him." In one moment, he has established himself as the Alpha. He is the King and he is in charge. His way, or the highway.

At the living room, our Queen is upset and dejected. But the White Rook and the White Knight have her back. They encourage her and offer her support and comfort. After the Queen's departure, the other White Room approaches and warns them of the possible outcomes of the Queen's impending visit to the Black Bishop.

This scene had me smiling because I was reminded of how Khushi and Arnav's initial views of each other changed to drastically. They tell her, "try again and don't give up. Keep trying and keep holding on. You are a good person and your goodness will win her over." Khushi listens to them and Mami appears, eating an apple. Apples are a sign of knowledge and the forbidden. Will Mami gain knowledge of the secrets and once again blow the horn which will signify the beginning of the next battle?

The final scene has the King defending his rule and turns to see his Queen being denied her right. He clenches and moves forward to claim his place beside her. He dares the Black Bishop to continue and is relaxed at her defensive stance. His place is beside his Queen and he won't let anything separate himself from her, certainly not the woman who abandoned him and his sister.

This scene was mind-blowing! Arnav has not let anything get in the way of being with Khushi. If his hatred and anger didn't make him go away from Khushi, how can Hitler Grandma succeed? Tells na? He is Khushi, Khushi is him. It is as simple and as complicated as that.

This episode was been one of the best in recent times. It had a huge impact and it is the beginning of the war. 

Nani welcomes her friend and is aware of the raw emotions running through everyone. She confronts her friend head on and gives as good as she gets. She supports the boy she raised and is proud of him when he defends his angel of a wife. She raised him to be a righteous and honourable man who does not cow or shy away from doing what's right. She too is unimaginably hurt by what happened in the past, but she has the wisdom and the courage to move past it and heal and lead her loved ones to do the same. She has failed in some battles, but that does not matter so long as she wins the war. Jayshree T. was fabulous in today's episode and today Devyani Singh Raizada proved that she is a lioness who raised our lion King to be the man he is.

Subhadra Devi Malik is yet another woman who is trapped in the past. She refuses to budge and in her folly, she will be played by the resident evil. She has no qualms about hurting her grandson with her bitter words and will absolutely not accept Khushi. Swati Chitnis you have my respect!

NK, you are a true, true friend. You are Khushi's knight, while Akash is Arnav's. You have always had Khushi's back, the same way Akash had Arnav's. You trust and support Khushi blindly just like the way Akash does for Arnav. NK and Akash are the White Knights who will defend the White King and his Queen. Karan Goddwani you were amazing as always and you never fail to make me smile!

Payal is more attuned to Khushi's pain and she can totally relate to what Khushi is going through. She will support Khushi always and is the White Rook. Deepali Pansare you are a wonderful actress and keep it up!

Manorama Mami is enjoying Hitler Dadi's arrival so long as she is nowhere near Mami. Loved how she laughed her ass off when "the goatwa was sent to the lioness." And how she wondered if "she will return in one piece". Also loved how she assured Payal that she isn't as bad as Dadi and I think Mami genuinely pities Khushi. Loved NK's eyeroll when she said Payal should be happy for having Mami as a saas. Utkarsha Naik you were hilarious today and I loved you!

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. Your pain touched me and I loved how hurt you were for feeling the need to know your husband better. You're on the right path and keep it up! Sanaya Irani, you were wonderful as always!

Arnav Singh Raizada. You've floored me time and again. And today was one such day. Your pain, feelings of abandonment, determination, stubbornness, and the power you oozed was simply marvellous! Barun Sobti, you held your own against such talented, senior actors and nothing I say can ever measure up to how amazing you are! Keep It Up!

A few other things that stood out to me:

Anjali was unconcerned about Dadi's reaction to Khushi. This was suspicious and something to ponder over.

Nani was proud of Arnav's decision to stick with Khushi. She will back them up and if need be, will die trying (I hope not).

NK, Payal and Mami are bonding. Not bad! Hitler Dadi's arrival is doing wonders for the Raizadas! All we need is for Shyam to return. Then I am pretty sure Payal and NK will flank Khushi at all times as her bodyguards, while Nani and Mami will stick to Anjali. And Akash may be by Arnav's side.

Khushi is taking baby steps to reach out to Arnav and be his strength. She will stick by him and he by her. They will support one another and will give up anything and everything for each other. They are learning and growing and this is beautiful shown!

Snakewa's return is just around the corner! Can't wait!!!

Arnav has Hitler Dadi's control freak issues, stubbornness, attitude, arrogance, anger, presence and inability to move on. But he has Nani's kind heart, righteousness and the will to do the right thing. 

Anjali on the other hand has Nani's kind heart, funny nature, need for mischief, subtle manipulative skills and righteousness. But she has Hitler Dadi's inability to look at the true picture, inability to move past the hurt and superstitious outlook on life. 

Funny how the siblings are polar opposites and so similar at the same time! Both need to accept their past, then heal and then move forward. With Khushi's love, care and patience, both siblings will be just fine!

Wooo! I have never written such a long post! But today's episode was that good! Keep it up cast and crew and kudos to you! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode! And thank you for all those who read and like my posts!

Love!
Nazifa
Edited by nazleef - 11 years ago
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks to all Reduxians for making my bday much much special..Guys, loved it n will cherish all throughout my life!😃

Episode started with a stunned arnav looking daadi,recollects the tragedy n approaches her to take her blessing!

What I simply loved in this is the expressions of BS of pain,anguish,questioning where we're u all through when we needed u the most and tn acceptance that finally u r here!

Daadi  asks him to gale lakjaa,to bless him n connect back with him..

BS  expressions were of masking the pain n satisfying with the current happiness.

Nani tries to ease the situation by mentioning that they have been searching her all through the places n finally she was here for which daadi retorts that as usual u must be searching at wrong places!

Don't know what's the symbolic or hidden meaning..looks related with past n hence leaving to experts to dissect!

One thing I can clearly see is daadi is very stubborn n don't think twice to get back with anyone be it her own good old friend!

Now I know the making of arnav Singh raizada!!!

Naani enquires if maami introduced the new entrants of family for which maami hides behind NK..Naani introduces Kushi n PayPal to daadi.

Did not understand why maami is scared of daadi..only answer I cud fetch was may be maami is aware of aversion of lower class for daadi and she's aware of her class!

Naani introduces Kushi to be Arnavs wife for which daadi is purely astonished n didn't want to bless her as she still feels kushi is a servant!

Loved BSs subtle expressions of happiness in Kushi being introduced as his wife n he so wanted daadi to bless both of them..

Arnav notices daadi retreating and gets upset when daadi moves away! 
Loved Naani for supporting her kids n assuring She will speak on behalf!

Then comes the face-off between two powerful buddies!

Kya Jamana hei Yaar! Naani Did a big favour in providing the shelter to the kids when they suddenly turned orphans n ooper Se daadi is questioning about the whereabouts!!! Control freak is it??

Kushi comes n sees a upset arnav..she tries to soothe him with some reasons which apparently arnav is not satisfied with! Not able to make him normal,Kushi sits on her bed with her thoughts being hazy.
  with Aranv!

Loved this scene to the core as we for the first time see Kushi trying to explain arnav to cool his temperament! She's indeed taking baby steps towards understanding her arnav!Till date when arnav is angry or upset,Kushi either runs away or further adds as a catalyst!

Arnav turns back to see a hurt Kushi,she opens her insecurity about she not being liked by.

."And when I came in with tears in my eyes, you always knew whether I needed you to hold me or just let me be. I don't know how you knew, but you did, and you made it easier for me." 
Nicholas SparksThe Notebook

The next scene is one of my most favourite for the day!

Arnav calmly admits his pain,upset n frustration sits near his wife consoling about her insecurities..he assures that he knows how he forced her into marriage which she's bound to oblige!he adds she should never ever feel responsible for what daadi spoke!

Will update the post in morning..
Edited by tejuvijay - 11 years ago
chitmanas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by tanthya

Dear Writers,

Thank You very Much for enriching this thread with ur perspectives, ur thoughts, ur views..Redux stands tall bec of you , Girls ...Kudos to You Sweet hearts..

Bush, Jhalak, sandy, Sheila, Naz, Areeba, Anna, Divzzy, Riti, Madhu, Jachu, Divi, Sumi, Shreya,, Vidya, Vi, Tring Tring, Samwa ,Shweths, Koel, Appu, Kops, Supna , Shazzy, TejuVijay, Fari , Lucky2, Sharmi, SanayaM, Ghausia, Mandy,ritj 👏

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
🤗🤗 Sathya, Thank you so much for the appreciation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the delay in posting.

In Love

Arnav and Khushi – Let's take a look at how Love changed them, shall we.

A worried Khushi notices Arnav deep in thoughts, lost somewhere, assumes that he's thinking about the insult she received from dadi who refused to bless her.  She wants to make him feel better and tells him that perhaps she did or said something wrong to annoy the old woman.  May be dadi didn't know about their wedding? When Arnav does not respond, she gives him his space and sits away from him.

Arnav goes to sit by her, and just as usual, moved by her tears once again he assures her dadi is not upset with her.  Whether others know or not, he surely knows the marriage is not her fault and he was the one who forced her into it and she's in no way responsible.

A changed Arnav - Here's Arnav who hid his true self behind so many walls (all built up as protection mechanisms) didn't believe in love, is a replica of his dadi and didn't care two hoots about what others thought.  This is the same Arnav we saw as a husband today once again, who COMMUNICATED with this wife and lifted all the burden from her shoulders about the forced marriage with just a few words; he cannot let her feel guilty for what she was never responsible for, could he?  How much change we see in him and who brought about this miracle; none other than his wife Khushi, his lovely wife who brought sunshine into his life.  Yes, she challenged him, questioned his motives, made him think and loved him so much that he had no choice but to change. 

When dadi stops Khushi at the door step, Arnav promptly goes and stands next to her showing dadi where he thinks he should be {right next to his wife} and he'll not stand any insult to her.  In the past too, he's always supported her when anyone dared to insult her and he once again shows, he'll continue to do so.

Arnav bitwa, you've supported her and shared some thoughts with her, but have you completely opened up to Khushi?  Your better half asks you what's bothering you and what did you do?  You walked away to the lonesome land once again, alone with your thoughts about the painful, gut wrenching past that makes you angry, leaves you helpless and in distress.  You have been bearing the weight of this horrible past for many years now and got used to doing it alone so much that even if you wished to cry to let things out, the tears just won't come.

A changed Khushi – Initially, her insecurities caught up to her once again and she blamed herself for what dadi did, and not one negative word is spoken about her mistreatment.  She proved once again how strong her love for Arnav is; she sensed that though he doesn't blame her for the forced marriage, there's still something not quite right.  He seems to be under some burden.  No, no, it doesn't seem like the confrontation with dadi downstairs is the reason, there's something deeper going on here, right?  She's perceptive and offers to share his worries, but is left feeling like a stranger in her husband's life, as Arnav walks away without answering her.

At Loggerheads

Nani and Dadi – Nani, the banyan tree (always remember Tanthya's comparison) that holds all burdens within and stands strong and tall un-swayed by the gusts of winds blowing hither and tither. She performs the introductions of the new daughters of the house and of course Dadi with her egoistic attitude, blesses only her grandson and not the grand daughter-in-law, Khushi, and walks away upset with things.

Dadi the interrogator asks nani how can she be happy when the responsibility of the kids given to nani was not done satisfactorily, nobody is ready to tell her what happened to damaad ji and why nobody informed her that Arnav is married.  Nani then confronts dadi and asks her why she's so concerned now? Since the dreadful incident 15 years ago, dadi went away to an ashram and didn't want to be in touch and didn't share the burden of taking care of her grandkids, so why all these questions now?  All the happenings in their lives right now are a result of that one dreadful incident.

Nani - Yes nani meted out harsh treatment to Manorama and reprimanded her several times, but she also stands by her when necessary. Nani always supported Khushi and Payal and shares a strong bond with Khushi.  Is she class conscious?  May be it's mami ji's behavior that makes her bring up the class issue, if ever, but she always treats others in the family fairly and justly. Added to all this, she knows the truth about shyam and will stand by Aranv and Khushi, no matter what. We can even see her trying to ease up things between Arnav and Dadi when things are getting out of hand.

Dadi - We were introduced to dadi just yesterday and look at how she's already trying to put her stamp on Raizada mansion and its people.  People are quacking in their shoes at her entry.  This lady is used to getting her own way and her orders must be followed to the T with no arguments.  Though a strict disciplinarian, she loves her grandchildren; she didn't even hesitate to hug Aranv.  So, what kept her away for so long?  It's that one incident and 'THAT WOMAN' (who's yet to be introduced).  So, what brought her back?  That's yet to be seen

For Dadi, her son's betrayal and the wretched incident that happened and the pain it gave her, made her leave for an ashram.  When her grandchildren really needed her help, she refused to see or talk to them.  Does pain justify all this?  Does pain justify shirking one's responsibility?  Agreed that not all people deal with pain the same way.  But, what good did it do to her if she's still thinking of class distinctions even in this age? Probably  nothing.  Some people never change I guess. 

Dadi and Arnav – Dadi, though hasn't taken up responsibility of grandchildren, dares to ask why nani didn't inform her about her grandson's wedding.  Nani tells her that she herself didn't know about the marriage.  Enter Arnav who clarifies that there were no invitees when he got married. When dadi asks why, Arnav babua gives it back to her in her own language.  She didn't care about them for so many years and why the concern all of a sudden? With what authority can she question him? Does dadi back down? No.  She says 'I am your father's mother, your grandmother and as an elder, I have every right to know.'  Arnav turns away, only to be told by dadi that this is how his own father behaved.  Arnav gets upset and asks dadi not to mention his father at his house. When dadi is about to continue, enters Khushi and dadi stops her.  Arnav turns to see his wife at the door, walks towards her and then asks his dadi to continue.  Dadi says he should at least have the courtesy to let her finish when she's talking to which Arnav says that where his wife cannot come, he doesn't feel needed there.  He's fine wherever he's standing right now and asks dadi to continue.  She refuses to do so and he says 'it's your choice'. 

After talking to Khushi about the marriage, Arnav also tells her how his dadi is.  Let's see what he thinks of her.

1)     She always looks at things from her angle

2)    Truth is not always acknowledged by her

3)    She understands only what she WANTS to understand [not what she NEEDS to]

4)    She expects everyone to look at things from her viewpoint i.e. through her eyes only and if anyone doesn't then they are wrong in her eyes

Hmmm, sounds familiar? Of course it does and we now see that Arnav has inherited dadi's genes a lot.  Remember what Khushi said to Arnav during their confrontation when she tried to tell him the truth about Shyam?? 'Aap  ney wahi dekha joh aap dekhna chahthe they'. Doesn't this reflect what Arnav said about dadi? 

While dadi and arnav have their ego issues, one thing about Arnav is, he has innate sense of right and wrong, is willing to make amends in his own way and I don't think he mistreated people the way dadi is doing; the butt of his mistreatments was only Khushi, whom he totally loves now. 

One thing is, this episode made me fall in love with Arnav, Khushi and nani once again

Bahut mazaaa aaya

Jayasree T., Swati Chitnis, Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani – Wonderful acting by all and they all supported each other so well, it was a great treat to watch the confrontations and interactions. 

Karan – Your presence always brings a smile, no matter what.

To the entire IPK team, thank you for giving us such a wonderful dhamakedaar episode.  Please continue to give us such great episodes.

Edited by chitmanas - 11 years ago
NothingLasts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
🤗

Dear Writers,

Bush, Jhalak,  sandy,  Sheila,  Naz,  Areeba,  Anna,  Divzzy, Riti, Madhu, Jachu, Divi,  Sumi,  Shreya,,  Vidya, Vi,  Tring Tring, Samwa ,Shweths, Koel, Appu, Kops, Supna , Shazzy, TejuVijay, Fari , Lucky2, Sharmi, SanayaM, Ghausia, Mandy,ritj 👏   

🤗🤗🤗
sumana-13 thumbnail

Dear Writers,

Bush, Jhalak,  sandy,  Sheila,  Naz,  Areeba,  Anna,  Divzzy, Riti, Madhu, Jachu, Divi,  Sumi,  Shreya,,  Vidya, Vi,  Tring Tring, Samwa ,Shweths, Koel, Appu, Kops, Supna , Shazzy, TejuVijay, Fari , Lucky2, Sharmi, SanayaM, Ghausia, Mandy,ritj 👏   

Thank you to the galaxy of Redux stars ... you make my universe so beautiful...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago