hate this samarth...

hope abhay will save pia...

continue soon...

thanx for pm!

Edited by abhiyarockz - 11 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
thank you everyone for your lovely comments..we really appreciate that. we couldnt reply everyone this time as we are too busy. so without any delay..here is the next update...🤗
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
                             CHAPTER 11: NEW BEGINNING
                                     (written by anji and me)

Piya finally woke up from her deep slumber. She had no idea where she was. She could faintly smell the earthly soil on which she was lying face down. Opening her eyes, she tried to get a hold of her surroundings. She was in a forest clearing surrounded by tall trees. She looked ahead and saw a cave in front of her. The cave seemed familiar but Piya couldn't recall where she had seen it before.

'Open it'. Piya turned around and saw Samarth standing a few feet behind her. Piya wasn't still over the shock of seeing Samarth was a vampire. Her senses told her he was more than 500 years old. 'Samarth, you are a vampire? But you are Varun's cousin then does that mean..'. 

Samarth cut her off. 'He has no idea of what I am. He doesn't even know that I am not Samarth. The real Samarth is rotting away in his grave. It was so neat. I took his place without anyone suspecting a thing. My job was very clear. To watch you and Abhay. But my duty here has been severely compromised and you can understand my desperation when I say OPEN THE DAMN CAVE!!!'. 

Piya still couldn't get her bearings. What was he talking about? Samarth exhaled loudly. It was clear to him that neither Tara Dobriyal nor Abhay Raichand had told her about the cave.

'Ok, here's the background check. This cave is a hidden vault to 2 stones that are so powerful that the possessor of these stones becomes the undisputed Leviathan of the entire world and of all creatures. However only the true owner can open the cave and claim these stones and as per my research, you are the rightful owner. So would you kindly follow my instructions and open the cave before I bludgeon your sister to death'. 

The last few words unnerved Piya. Her instincts told her to run as far as possible from this maniac. She channeled her wiccan powers and a massive force field hit Samarth throwing him 20 feet away. Piya got up fast and tried to use an apparition spell. Her body was shaking violently. She didn't have any energy left to use her powers. She ran from there trying to put as much distance between her and Samarth as possible. She didn't get very far when Samarth caught up with her.

He caught her neck in a tight grip and pinned her to a tree roughly. 'Do you want to meet the same end as your parents or will you cooperate with my demands and walk away alive. Take your pick!'.

Piya pondered how Samarth knew about her parents' death? Was he connected somehow?  Piya didn't have to ask Samarth to know because his agitated mind lay unblocked for her to read. The prophecy, the Gangrel, their missions, their plans for her and Abhay, what they had done to keep them apart, why they still kept them alive; the truth was all revealed in front of her. She was appalled at what she just learned. Abhay was innocent, she had punished him for nothing. And now he knew the truth too. She didn't know whether to be relieved or angry or scared. It was too much for her to process. 

Meanwhile Samarth was beginning to lose his patience with Piya. He slammed her head against the bark of the tree. Piya cried out in pain. 'Are you going to cooperate with me or not??'. All through the exploding pain in her head, she heard a soft voice. 'Piya?'. It was Abhay's voice speaking to her. She felt soothed hearing his voice, like an ointment healing her pain. 'Piya, don't worry, I am coming for you. Keep him distracted for a while. I wont let him hurt you. I wont let anyone hurt you now. I am coming'. His voice faded.  

She faced Samarth's red eyes. 'I know you'll kill me after I open the cave so at least extend me the courtesy of granting my dying wish and telling why you are after me and why only I can open this cave'. Samarth deliberated for a second. It was the Gangrel's ritual to grant the dying wish of their victims before they are killed. 'What's the harm', he thought as he told Piya about the prohecy, the Gangrel and their misdoings in stopping the prohecy from becoming true. Little did he know that Piya had already learned the truth and was simply buying time. 

'Are you satisfied now? I granted your wish. Now start walking'. He gripped her neck painfully tight to remind her that she cant escape. But then suddenly he went limp. Piya saw his face contorted in pain as he looked down to see a stake pierced through his chest. He fell to the ground, breathing his last few breaths. Alina stood before her looking down at Samarth with a disgusted face. Abhay and Tara came rushing behind her. 

As soon as Abhay spotted Piya, his face broke into a smile. He ran to her and enveloped her in his warm embrace.  'Piya, oh ThankGod you are safe. You put me through hell in the last 24 hours, disappearing like that. Never do that to again, do you understand!', he scolded her lovingly as he ran his hands over her back possessively. Piya weakly laid her head against his shoulder shivering despite the warm weather. Her mind kept flashing to what she had learned from Samarth. She was living in the dark for so many years oblivious to the truth. And the person who was responsible for this was her own blood, her own sister Tara. She knew everything and she kept it all to herself. She kept Piya away from her destiny. The pain of betrayal flowed down as tears. She pulled her head back to look at Abhay; the only truth she was now certain of. 'I am sorry Abhay', she managed to voice before falling unconcious.

Abhay carried piya in his arms to her room. He wasn't in his sane mind. All he could think of was her. why did she apologize to him? did she knew the truth? And Samarth? He was the spy! He never realized that the situation is so serious and delicate until today. Today he had almost lost piya.

Abhay was still sitting next to piya caressing her forehead while tara was working on revival spell. Vihaan and alina were mute spectators. Tears were rolling down tara's cheeks but she had to be strong. Her worst nightmare almost came true today. This is what she had feared. This was the reason why she kept piya away from the truth all these years.

Piya was gaining conscious. She was murmuring something, "ab..bhay'i..i am sor..ry..abhay'" abhay could hear her murmers. His heart wrenched, "sshhh, piya its ok. I am here. just relax" he kissed her forehead. Piya opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was abhay. she smiled. She sat up with the help of abhay. she touched every part of his face as if memorizing it. she smiled. Suddenly, she remembered what had happened all these years. Tears rolled down her eyes. He held her hand kissed it.

Tara interrupted," piya! you scared me. don't do that to me ever again" piya saw tara and hugged her tightly," why? why did you lie to me all these years? Why did you block all your pain away from me? why couldn't you tell me the truth? What did you think that I am not strong enough for that?"

Tara separated herself," all I did was for you. I didn't wasn't to lose you. I lost everything. All I had was you and I had to protect you. and for that I was ready to sacrifice anything. I was ready to lie. Please forgive me piya. please don't hate me"

Piya shook her head," I don't hate you. but I cant forget what happened all these years. i hated some one who wasn't at fault at all. I feel so guilty. I feel so'" piya broke down into tears.

Abhay held her hand," it wasn't your fault. it was no ones fault. yes they hid truth from us but that was for us. yes even I was angry as they hid the truth but after today, I don't blame them. Do have any idea what I went through? I cant lose you piya. I have already lost pari and I am still suffering. But I cant go through that pain again"

Piya smiled and looked at alina," thank you alina. If it weren't you, I would have'" alina interrupted," don't be silly. I had to do this for both my brothers."

Piya was confused," both?"

Alina smiled," abhay and vihaan. We raichands already have one devdas. I cant let bear one more "

Vihaan glared at alina. Tara looked everywhere but him. abhay and piya were confused," what are you saying?"

Alina rolled her eyes," vihaan and tara! They love each other." Abhay and piya were stunned to hear that. They looked at them confused."how?", piya asked

Alina chuckled," how? Is that what you ask? They have already loved each other. But that night, everything changed. They both parted just to keep you both safe. they left each other. But years later, they met and I am glad they did. I have seen vihaan suffer so much. But finally they are together"

Abhay and piya yelled," WHAT?"

Vihaan glared at alina," ok, enough of that. We will talk about that later. But I just don't understand, Samarth? How?"

Piya explained everything that happened in the forest. But abhay was confused," I don't understand. How come we didn't realize who he was. And piya? not even her? how?"

Vihaan clarified," it was because he was a part of gangrel he had a strong shield around himself to block recognition and disguise his smell. This is one of the factor that differentiates gangrels from us"

Tara sighed," enough of the heavy. Let piya rest. We will talk about it but later. Everyone out from here and you vihaan, we need to talk"

"ofcourse you need to", vihaan muttered

"can I sit with piya?", abhay asked.

Tara nodded and left with vihaan and alina.

Abhay looked into piya's eyes with all love he had for her. he took both her hands into his, " I am sorry. I am sorry for everything I did. I feel so ashamed for what I did. I agree I was blinded with rage but I think I crossed my limits with the MMS thing."

Piya smiled," its ok abhay. I forgive you. I know why you did that. And even I am sorry for everything I did. I know even I was wrong. But I don't regret it that much because it was so much fun"

Abhay chuckled," ofcourse It was fun. Its not every day when someone gets to bring abhay raichand almost on knees. (he sighed) Piya! I am truly sorry"

Piya shook her head," don't be. We have a long way to go now. we don't have time for any more regrets. I am just glad that the truth is out. And now, I want to finish those gangrels. They snatched away everything. I want them dead."

"WE, we want them dead. We will fight them together. this time, they are not going to get away so easily. They will pay for everything they did." Abhay concluded with rage.

Abhay added," there is something more I want to tell you"

Piya nodded. Abhay continued," I know piya I have been a jerk to you. I hated you for taking away my pari from me. but all this while, even while trying to hate you, I couldn't hate you. I failed. I always wanted you to be innocent. My mind said you were an enemy but somewhere, my dead heart wasn't ready to accept it. I was messed up with my emotions. But after today, I know why I felt so. Piya,(paused for a minute)  I love you"

Piya was stunned and overwhelmed. She had tears in her tears. she knew she always felt for him. she was also confused with her feelings but today, her every doubt, her every fear was gone. She knew why. She smiled," I love you too"

Edited by --peehu-- - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow its fabolus...  kya mast update he!!!   now waiting fr abhiya relation to move on...  claps fr both of u!!! Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res

me 2nd...😃
Edited by abc123chiti - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I was so waiting for this one eagerly ever since u did a res Pooji 😃 Awesome 👏 I am glad I came online n got to read this amazing update. This was the one all readers had been waiting for with bated breath 😊 Pia finally got to know the truth n now Abhiya are together 😳 YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!  Tara n Vihaan can now be together w/o pretending to be strangers before the world! Am so happy for them as well 😊 They so deserve this moment after years of seperation for no fault of theirs. Their sacrifice paid off n now they are back again! Glad to know that Abhiya forgave them 😊 Waiting to see Abhiya face the gangrels and exact their revenge 😃 Bravo gals! Love ya both 🤗 U both are super duper awesome ⭐️

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
mahi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update peehu n anji  👏 , 
u both r doing quite a nice job 🤗
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Finally the truth is out n abhiya are a couple...awww i so love u peehu for giving this part...*sorry dun knw ur real name* bt hey that ws damn gud...thnx 4d pm n cont soon 😊