thanks for the pm
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Plz make them 2gethr fast. It realy didnt like la b with arnav
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Both arnav n khushi r so cnfused..they hvnt realised abt their feelings, n they r so damn jealous! Wen will these stupid pair understand that they r made for each other!?
And Arjun..oh god..i cnt gt neal caffrey out of my mind when i read abt arjun..gosh, he's gorgeous!

angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
CUTE

LOVED IT
Apples94 thumbnail
Amazing update
Can't wait to read more
Angel-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gunjanmkj

Both arnav n khushi r so cnfused..they hvnt realised abt their feelings, n they r so damn jealous! Wen will these stupid pair understand that they r made for each other!?
And Arjun..oh god..i cnt gt neal caffrey out of my mind when i read abt arjun..gosh, he's gorgeous!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading your comments!!
Haha could you believe i just sat there for like a good 5-10 mins staring at him :) 
Especially the last gif.
oh and the second one i adore his eyes.
It'd be cool if Barun was featured in one of the White Collar episodes :D (I can dream rigt :P)
PS did i mention i love reading your comments

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great story, love their possessiveness for each other, sent u a buddy request, pleasedo pm me when u update, thanks
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous..loved it...
Angel-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

[11]
"Bye" Khushi said hugging Anjali, Arnav and Lavanya "I'm gonna miss you guys so much."
"Khushi you need to visit us soon" Arnav said looking at Khuhsi straight in the eyes, his honey brown orbs speaking a language of their own which her heart understood to some extent, though it didn't know how to translate it for her brain.
"Yea Khushi" Anjali said, sadly due to fact they were leaving "it was a pleasure being here."
"It was really fun Khushi, it was nice finally getting to meet you" Lavanya said with all sincerity.
Arjun just stood behind Khushi seeing her bid adieu to her gem of friends.
"Bye Arjun" Anjali said smiling.
"You better take care of her and treat her right" Arnav added in a no joke tone.
"You're lucky to have her, she truly is a jewel" Lavanya added, and Arnav felt something hurt him inside.
Arjun gave Khushi a side hug and she just gave a shy smile at these comments, feeling happy that she had such splendid friends, who travelled all this distance for her, yet feeling a little sad, that she left them, she left "him". One look at Arjun, made her feel all better for the moment.
"Don't do anything crazy" Arnav advised Khushi
"But make sure you guys do everything crazy" Khushi laughed.
"Come back soon" Anjali added and they all said their last good byes at the time and left.
"We reached safely, unlike someone I made sure to call when I landed here" Arnav said in a mocking tone.
"Call when I landed here" Khushi talked like Arnav making fun of him. "How's Di & Lavanya?"
"Tired" Arnav said with alot of emotion.
"Aww!!" Khushi said being dramatic.
Arnav and Khushi talked on for a lil more while, till Arnav fell into a deep sleep.
o0o
"Arjun" Khushi whined "let me work, so much to do after all these days off"
"Khush" Arjun tried to persuade her "let's go"
"No, not today, maybe some other day, your boss is being a demon, do you see all this & he wants it by the end of today."
"Khush Pleeease"
"No"
"Yes"
"NO!"
"Khush" & Khushi looked at Arjun his eyes so expressive, his flawless face, his pink lips and she just gave in.
"Ok, let me finish this real quick"
Arjun smiled and left and he look even more irresisitible. Khushi thought to herself, how lucky she was to have him, his charming personality, his adorable face, his definitive eyes, his well sculpted body, his sleek hair, everything about him was perfect, everytime she looked at him, she fell for him even more. She was lucky, really lucky, who wouldn't want Arjun and she felt a pride in herself, cause Arjun was hers.
Arjun and Khushi were walking on the busy streets of Delhi, there worries forgotten, it was them just two in the busy world.
"It's been so long since we went out like this" Arjun said holding Khushi's feminine hand in his strong hand.
"I know" Khushi said smiling.
They walked on and on having no particular place in mind to reach cause they already had what they wanted each other.
"I Love You Khushi" Arjun said in his deep voice, and even after being with Arjun for so long, this made Khushi weak, made her feel butterflies in her stomach.
Khushi just smiled, shy to tell him that she loves him back too.
"Khush"
"Hmm?"
"Don't you love me?"
"I do" It was one thing answering someone that you do when they questioned you if you love them and it was another thing to profess your love out loud to a person so perfect.
"Prove it then" Arjun said grinning.
"I...I... I Love You" she said a little shy.
"You love who, that guy in the car" Arjun acted like he was mad.
Khushi play slapped him.
"Who do you love Khushi?"
Khushi gained all her courage and blurted out "I Love You Arjun!"
Arjun looked at Khushi with his eyes that made her melt and they walked together hand in hand, enjoying themselves.

Don't Kill Me, I'll try to bring them together soon && I know the update might be crappy. Sorry :'(
Comments / Likes

Edited by Angel-Girl - 11 years ago