**Tangled connection of love ...**... - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
the pic  wer great and update is same bus masti and some dance an den paraglayding
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me going 

Bye
GD
SD
TC
Luv u both
bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: enrique

the pic  wer great and update is same bus masti and some dance an den paraglayding

maggie uske baad himu deetha k thread main ja comment kar k ki update do 
bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
by himu kya roj baag jati hey 
miss u 
love u take care 
maggie abhi scrape pey a ja 
i will do it laer coz i am tired now sorry i danced out of controlled today so ...and wat else r u dng?
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heya!!!!!!!!!!

sorry maggie...

itna late cmnt karne keliye...

really im messed up lot things so busy with those...

and haa...

coming to the update...

it was damn awesome

swayam such a flirt...

andd haa yahan toh poora ulta pulta hogay...

swayam kria ke peeche ...neha swayam ke peeche...

gosh...par rey  par kriya ka k effect chal hi gaya...

ab toh kriya ko rey ke pyaar mei girna hi hoga...

y not he is such a grt lover...

but jaldi sharey ko alag karo...

i love them as bff's/...

theek hai bas itna hi...

but the dance...

should say...

mindblowing...
anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

~ Prologue ~
"Please switch on the speakers "and if u like it plz hit the like button and ur precious comment

Three kids playing in garden and enjoy there holiday ...then a girl enter  bhai muje b khelna hey apke saath please 
boy 2 : please ask her to leave other wise we don't play with u ...
girl 2 : ya she is horrible ... i could't handel her . so ask her to leave ...
b 2 : hm right look at her ...i don't believe that she is u'r sister ...
g2 : right ... i can say only one word horrible ...nd look at u r soo cute ...
g1 : she standing there silentely without uttering any word i think she waiting for her bro's reply ...u know hopr ki bhai uski side lega ...
at last her bhai spoke : what can i do guys she is my sister to jhelna parte hey ...nd my parent also don't like her ... nd u know 
tumhari wja se mere friend mujse ashe se baat nahi karte  hamesha mera joke bnate hey . tum chali kyu nahi jati ...
g1 : bhai please don't b like this . tears roll down from her eyes...
but he don't care about that nd start playing with his friends ...
girl run toward her house while crying she hear her mother nd father speaking very loud about some thing..yes they talking about her ...
mother : what can i do ... if she is like this ...so that s not my fault ...they two r twins .but they completely different ...
father : u think that is my fault . u know my friend always make fun of mine when we yr gather in club they always ask me that is she really u'r daughter ...
m: what can i do ... she is my daughter for me they r equal ...
f : oh really but i don't care nd because of her my son also face so many problems ... i have an idea we send her to boarding . farr away from here ...
m : what r u talking she can never agree for this or tell me what is bad in her ... she will b changed with time .
f : i can't wait for that ... nd u have to agree ...
at last her mom also agree ...
her last hope also shaterred ...she creid alot ...nd then she decided to leave her house her family for ever ...she don't know were to go ...but is this called love of parents ...for parents there children r most beautiful children in world . but for some parents there rep is important they never understand there children ...nd due to this all cause weak bonding b/w bro nd sister because when one child is close to there parents nd that children also become like there parents same happen here the boy is to close to there 
parents that's why he also hate her sis but what was her fault .she don't know about any thing she is only 6 ... but lost her everything ...the fault is she is not beautiful she is a geek . she is not that gud in studies . she always remain silent ... she is shy 
girl ... ... ahi hate this but guys it is true i write this because same happened to my friend diffrene is that she never leave her house she try to attempt suicide ... god save her ...
it's almost a week .when she leave her house ... but for that girl i think god decide some thing gud no no to gud ...a lady passing 
through that road nd she saw that girl lady ask her driver to stop 
l : beta why r u sitting here . where is u'r parents ..
g1 : m all alone they hate me ... she start crying ...
l : why u'r so cute ...nd stop crying ...no tension dear main hoo na ...
g1: thanks aunty kassh j mere parents samajte ...my mom
l : with watery eyes . u call me mom ok ...
g1 : really 
then she lady take her girl to her house ...that lady also a mother of a girl ...after that day that lady adopt her legally ...
nd now she has two daughters ...these girls share everything .. play together ... ... means become besties... after two month they settle in Canada ...
but also want to say that in this world there r also gud souls r present like that lady ... so when ever some thing bad happen then there is also 
some thing gud happen ...
*one thing more my friend always say me that khaas tu meri mom hoti muje samajti . haaa main hamesha use bolti hoo muje itni si umar main maa mat bna but ja i really felt very bad ... hope koi b partens j na scohe ki mera bacha vese hota to kitna asha hota 
kyu ki ... har koi same nahi hota . kyu ki jo appke bache ko ata hey vo or kisi ko kha ...

prolong was awesome loved it and it true for all parents children r one then y this difference loved the way u elaborate  it was awesome

πŸ˜Š****Chappy 1****😊 

please speakers on rakho plzzzπŸ˜‰

A boy standing at the corner of the marriage hall talking to a beautiful girl
B: hey beautifull u look dam raveshing even in indian dress ...(and blow the stanz of her hairs )..
G: really u think so...(giving  a smile)
B: i dnt think so i no so (giving a smirk )
here two girls in the same function hall serching for a guy and wen they found him they wer pissed of with his attitude and den 
thought to have some fun with himπŸ˜†...they both send one small girl towards the cheezy couple and den the small girl spoke to the boy 
SG: (pulling out the boys pants to call him)(now the boy looked at her )"daddy mummy is calling u"
B:(gaving a look at girl...and the girl just slapped him and went away ...boy asked the little  girl)...beta who told u to do 
this...???(and den a girl from back called him)
G: maina kaha tha "SWAYAM"...u "mr cheezy" (comming forward near him and den he said )
sw: o how can i forget my mrs cheez one and only "KRIYA GHAI"(and went close to her )
a girl from behind said ...
G: y do u do all this things...NEHA hates wen u do such things...(yes she was neha...and the other 2 u have guess)
sw: arre mai kya karta vo he mujhse baath kar rahi thi (giving a sweet look )
den suddenly some one called neha and she went and then mr cheezy started ...
sw: waise ye mummy kon hai?(frownning )
kr: aa..a.a.a.a.wat do i no...mr cheezy...
sw: o really den who no mrs cheezy(mving close to her ) tum he ne to us ladki ko kha tha ...to tum he ho uski mummy...
kr: wat non sen meri to shadi bhi nahi hui hai...so how can i ..have a kid...
sw: mai ho na ...mujh se karo..."MR & MRS CHEEZY" wat say...
kr: you will never grow up  (and pushed him and ran he followed her...they both reached the stage ...and suddenly he bumped into neha...&they wer about to fall but he saved her .)
sw:o hi sexy...(he called her dat)...i think hum bach gaya ...(neha looked into his eyes and started drooling)
ne: tumara hoto hua mujha kuch kaisa ho sakata hai...(in a pleeding voice and blinking her eyes and staring at her...)
kr: (was seeing this and she knew about neha's feelings and she inturrupted them )ahemmm ahemmm...neha i dnt think ke he will let u happen anything ... rite swayam ..(asking to him but he just blushed and left neha and went near kriya and slowly said...)
sw: i will never let anything happen to you...(dumbo ye kriya ke baath kar raha hai...aur kriya neha ke ...)(suddenly a song started and as they r the best dancers of mumbai or u can tell india so they started der work and ..) 
Den wat kriya pushed him and started to shake her hips and den neha pushed him from other side and now he got scared and both 
of them wer behind him pushing him punching him and now swayam's turn...
 Song:-
 Khabron ke college ka, main professor hoon baby
Ayyashi ke computer ka, processor hoon baby

he raised his collar and den swing his hands and pulled a randam girl and danced with her...and was showning attitude to his both friends...

Oh raja hogi gadhi jo bhi hogi teri deewani
Jitna kameena tu, main utni sayaani

now kriya nugged him from her elbow in his stomach ...
and neha joined her and both wer dancing and pushing him and den all three started dancing and wen the song ends he hugged kriya and den neha hugged him from behind and they did group hug...

Now they all left for home and in car neha and swayam was  sitting in front and he was galring from corner of his eyes to kriya ...from the mirror .now they both got down as they both stay in 1 house... got down and was going to  home and swayam called her...

sw:Hey sexy...good nite...
ne: to u to?
sw: sweet dreams ...
ne: i will to dream about you only so it will obviouslyit will be sweet ...
sw: how sweet of u ...(now neha moved towards door and swayam said to kriya and she stood near him only)
sw: so Mrs cheezy good nite to u tooo
kr: swayam ...(& gives i will kill u look as she was tired and he was irritating her   )
sw: y do u always keep scolding me...(with pleeding eyes...  )
kr: coz u always do this wen ever we go out u start ur cheezy and flurty behaviour ...
sw: ok sorry ) ...by the way y r u effected ...with my attitude.(& gave a naughty smile)...ooo i get it...u also love me na dats y 
kr: ooo nnnooo...(she screamed and now she was about to go )
sw: so sorry plzzz...forgive now i will nt tell plz...
kriya dnt listen to him and go away till door  wer neha was standing for door to get open and  both turn and see him...he was standing der by catching his ears ...for sorry with pleeding eyes ...
kr: nautanki ..kahi ka ..and gives a flying and den neha also gave him...one flying kiss
He see  excited and jump ...  and act to fall by keeping his hand on his heart ..and said aloud
sw: i got bonus today 2..2..kiss fromm 2 beautiful girls...
..now even he goes to his home and den next morining every one decided to go in der own vehicle dey had 3 cars...
.swayam got an idea ...
sw: guys lets have a race ...wat say (and smirks ..)
kr: ok cool wat if we win ...
ne: ya wat will u give us...
sw: wat ever u ask darlings?
kr: ok we will ask wen we wil win ...lets do it mr cheezy...
ne:cool sam(she called him sam ) all the best (and gave a sweet look ...)
 sw:same to u sexy...(&turned towards kriys) 
sw: u to mrs cheezy 
kr: watever   
phew over guys ...

chap 1 was awesomke the way swayem calls kriya mrs cheezy and kriya calls swayam mr cheezy was awesome the way neha drool to swayam was mindblowing aroma tusi cha gayi what an update and enerique u both r awesome

*****chappy 2 ..*****
Please speakers on kar le jiya...
sorry for the mistakes before hand
we r back with our update plz if u guys like hit like button and comment ...we r sending pm to nearly 330 members abd likes are only 40or 45 plzzz if this continues den we will not continue this further anymore...

All the three took der positions and stood in a line and now started giving an attitude looks to each other ...''now they started their cars and was ready to move and kriys told in a lous voice go...
Suddenly neha raced in full speed and she was in the lead in den was kriya and last was swayam ...he was happy seeing his both the friendz are enjoying the race  and to tease them he took the chance and took the lead and was at first...

On other hand 3 best friends wer standing on the road and was looking tono the car coz their car has broked down and they had to reach some wer...(they wer 1 girls and 2 boys)
now the girls spoke "wat will we do guys"...for long time they wer hiring a taxi but non was ready to go...the 

guys suggested to take a lift from someone or else they might get late they wanted to go to der house ...
Now here neha  was in the lead and den kriya took over her and she say few people standing on thr side and guestering for lift and she stoped and so did they both  and den   kriya  wanted to asked to 1 guys...(who was quite handsome and looks hot but the guys took the opportunity and spoke first...and the both devils wer blowing the horn continuously from behind...)
guy1: hey our car has broked down and we need to get to our home urgently... so if u dnt mind can u gives us lift...

kr: sure y not hop in ...(and he said his friends to hop in but kriya interrupted )
kr:hey actually y dnt u 2 take the next 2 car coz we r in a race and i dnt wanna loos it coz of the load of the car ...
guy:y...aaa..sure and said his friends to come in next car and they did the same ..
kr:called swayam and neha and said to give them lift...(and they did so)
now they wer 2 -2 pairs in each car...and now neha took the lead ...she was driving like insain and kriya and swayam didnt wanted to loose so even they increased the speed and her in kriya's car the guy was hell scared...and caught hold of the seat..the boy said in a scared voice...

gy: can u drive little bit slow...plzzz
kr: i cnt i dnt wanna loose the bet...and race...
In swayam's care as u no a sexy girl was sitting ho can he resists...himself so he started his business.
sw: hey beautifull...i dnt see u around...ru new in this city...coz if ur nt new den definately u would have not gone unnoticed by me...
girl: dude wat ever my boyfriend is in the front car (giving him attitude ...)
sw: miss attitude (he said slowly so dat he cannot hear it)

They all just reached a place and the guy told kriya to stop it and she said both her friendz even to stop...3 got down and said  bye and thanks...now the race started again...and now they wer near collage and the gate of collage was so huge so dat 2 cars could easily get in together...so neha and kriya took the chance and rushed near the gate and entered the parking lot with a scraching sound grabbing every1s attention and as usual swayam lost 
the bet they 3 got down of the car and was looking some wat like this...

kriya wa looking hot in those boxers 

neha was lookis coool in dat avatar

all the three entered the collage in an tashan and every1 was looking at them ...girls wer drooling over him and boys wanted to talk to the 2 girls ...wen they entered a guy came 
and said kriya dat rdx was calling her and she before she leave she said to swayam... ...'
kr: bet tu yaad rahagi na ...mr cheezy

RDX cabin...
kr: may i come in sir...
rd: plz come in..
kr: how r u sir ?
rd: hw r u and how was ur vacations ...
kr:cool sir...
rdx...: o by the way new teen students ki entery hui hey or wo tumari dance team k mamber b honge ...(kriya in her hyper active mood...and leaves from der )

k *St* j ho kya rha hey kuj dino k liye hum teeno holiday pe kya gye sir ne to khud hi select kar liya .or batay b nahi or agar kar b liya to ek baar milva to dete by the way i don't believe ki mr cheezy ne bhi mujha  nahi bataya or meri sweet sis ne b nahi or upar se one hour main file ready karo un teeno ki jin k bare main pta b nahi o universe jg j sab kya ho rha hey or j swyam kha hey ... j rha swayam 

swayam kisi larki k saath lga hey again  as usual: 
sw  : u know u r so beautiful ...
g " really thanks 
kr : not again . swayam ...(pat him on his shoulders)
sw : don't disturbe please 
kr: swayam ...
sw : kon hey ...
kr : teri ma ...
sw: what meri ma nd turn ... with shock kriya tum 
kr : ha main 
sw : kya hua mrs cheez ...u look tensed everything ok 
kr: swayam m not in mood of joke ... file do muje 
sw :kon si hua kya 
kr:don't tell me ki tumhe pta nahi hey 
sw:kya pta nahi hey hua kya btao b abhi muje tension ho rhi hey 
Kr; jahi ki hamare jane k baad rdx sir ne teen new member select kar liye hey  hamari team k liye or unki file 

submit karwani hey or tune muje bataya b nah 
sw : what ..really i don't know about this k really or rdx sir ne bola b nhi 
kr: swayam tume pta hona chahiye u r GS
sw: k ur SG agar tuje nahi pta to muje kese pta hoga vese is bare main to CS ko pta hona chahiye kyu ki sabse 
pehle use hi message milta hey is bare main 
kr : u r right ...
sw: to chalo dekhte hey ki kha hey wo or baki team vese b un se mile nahi  wapis ane k baad ...
kr : ha chalo ...

in canteen .
sw : hello guys . nd hey sexy kya baat hey tumne hame batay nahi ha ...
ne : confused . mane kya nahi bataya sam ...
kr: jahi ki hamari team k liye rdx sir ne new three mamber select kar liye hey ...
ne : almost fell from her chair nd rest of gang stood upon there place : shout what ...
ne : muje is bare main kuj nahi pta ...
now mr&mrs cheezy  together : what ...
kr : ab kya kre ham log ...we have only one hour muje file submit karwani hey ...
sw : ha lekin j log hey kon hame pta b nahi ...
vi: or sir ne hame b nahi bataya ... 
nil : ja j to galat baat hey ...
ne : so hum kya kre one hour main hum kese find karege or file tayaar karege ...
simmi : guys ek kaam karte hey alag alag side main jate hey jo b nya student hoga us se poosh lege ...
amar : ale j thik bol rhi hey ...
trio ( sw , kr ne ..) ok guys let start we have only 40 min left lets go ...

all goes in different directin to find three new entries ...every1 running up and down 
at last rest of gang ... find them in reharsal hall ...
nd they all start fighting other hand trio also finding them ... they hear a loud voice coming from reharsal hall ...so they hurrily enter in hall ...

They saw that their whole gang and some 3 randam person was fighting on the den kriya was pissed of with this and shouts ...
kr: stop it enough ...(now all 3 moved in front sw,ne kr)wat r u all dng ...(she didnt see the 3 persons as they wer behind every1 and den )
sim: arre seee them na kriya they r in our  collage and saying dat we cant dance like them ...
kr: wat let me plz see the not so beautiful faces of that moron ...(by hearing this the girl came out and shouts)(wen swayam see her he say miss attitude ...)
gi: how dare u speak non sense with me do u even no who i am?
kr: i dnt give a dam who u r so plz dnt even care to explain ok?
gi: i am sharon ...sharon rai prakash...
kr: o to ye tum ho...jis ne yaha itna tehalka machaya hua hai...
boy:...reyansh ...its reyansh singhania .
2nd boy: and i am  vicky... we took admission in this collage so u no we r the new dancers ...
neha: did u just say dancers(and busted into laugh whole group was laughing )
kr: guys ...aand shush them ...now swayam said...
sw: ooo so u r those 3 jis ne meri best friend ko itna parashan kiya ha morning se ...(kriya said by showing attitude )
kr: so u think ki no 1 can dance like u guys ...(by hearing this sharon said)
sh: huhhh did u guys even see ur self i dnt thinkk e u guys can dance also...
sw: excuse me r u talking about my group ...
re: (said sharon)...leave it sharon just let it go..
sh : who r u ? ho kon tum miss what ever ...(pointing toward kriya)
kriya abhi bolne hi lagti hey ki kriya's phone ring ...
kr : hello yes sir ok sir we will b there ok ...
sw : kya hua ...
ne : ya what happen sis ...nd i must say agar rdx ne kuj bola na ...
kr : chill sis sir kuj nahi bolne wale u know me very well ...
whole gang start laughing ...
kriya come close to sharon ... by the way tum logo ko b rdx sir ne bulaya nd tumhe abhi pta chal jayega ki main i 
mean hum hey kon ... lets go guys ...all leave 

~In rdx office 
rdx : k(he calls keiys ...as k) tum ne abhi tak file submit nahi karawi what goign on ha ...aap kabhi late nahi hoti nd swayam u also neha aap b ...ii don't believe this guys aap log itne kabil ho or aaj ek shota sa kaam aap log nahi kar pye ...
other hand sharon , rey nd viky enjoyinh this all ...

at last kriya speak : ok sir abhi main bolu ...
rdx : ok ... shoot ...
kr : first of all sir hame is bare main bataya nahi gya ki hamari team k liye three new dancer select kar liye gya wo b without audition its ok . apne select kiya hey to ashe hi honge but according to rule in teeno ko CS , GS js SG k pass ja kar apne form submit karwane hte right lekin inho ne nahi karwaye to isme hamari kya galti hume to pta b 
nahi na ki kon hey j log ...

rdx : what tum logo ne forms nahi diye ...(pointing towars sh,re,vi)
sh : sir hame SG mile hi nahi 
rey : ha pr GS b nahi ...
viky : or CS b nahi 
rdx : to j kon hey ...
three together ...: kon sir ...
rdx : miss kriya SG of college ... mr SWAYAm GS of college  nd last but not least neha  CS of callege ...
sh : top of her voice... what ...
ab doosre teeno(sw.kr,ne)  : any problem ...
rdx : try to change topic to tum log kal se hamarri tem k saath 
but kriya intrupt ...
kr : wait sir 1st thing inko lagt hey ki hum logo ko dance nahi ata to hum inhe apni team main nahi ley sakte ...
rdx : but kriya inho ne abhi tum logo ka dance dekha nahi hey ..
sw : wahi to si hum bol rhe hey ...
rdx : matla b ...
ne: matlab hum inhe apna dance or j hame apna dance dikhaye ...means 
all together ... dance challenge 
rdx : u mean face off ...
kr : right sir or vo b kal ...
rdx : ok so guys sorry main in logo ko no nahi bol sakta so get ready ...
kr: best of luck nd wink at rey ...
whole gang leave ...
while rey , viky nd sharon standing there like statu ...

race between three was awesome nice to see conversation between krisha missing them badly it was just awesome awesome awesom awesom 
both of u r just crazy love u from heart

*****chappy 3*****
speakers on karo pla and refresh the page  wen mention for the face offf 

Kriya gave a challange and she went away with her gang collage was over and rey was sitting in basketball court  and was thinking of something wen he got a flsh back of rdx office dat kriya winked at him...he said to him self..
re: wat that  girl is ? sh...e ...she... was something different ...(i guess this is the first step toward attrection but he doesnt reliase it )

Next day of the collage the whole news was spread like fire in the collage about the face off and the whole collage was waititng for the face off now every 1 was persent in the auditorium excep ou mr and mrs cheezy ...every 1 was waiting on the stage and den sharon said iin a attitude ...
sh: i guess ur SG of collage have forgoten about the challenge...(al the andiance was shouting ,screaming )
a voice from behind said...
"Dance ko mai bhool jayu aisa kabhi nahi ho sakata "it was kriya & swayam standing behind and she kept her hand on his shoulder and all the people turned towards them and was shouting der name they both wer looking stunning hot...

Now both came on the stage . . And Sharon said 
Sh: bring it on wat u got?
Kr: so let's see wat u guys can do ...

~Now thoda dance gyan  as i am a  dance freak:  face off is a challeng in which two teams dances with different moves ,it the 1st team Shows a move and if 2 nd team is successfully in dng dat step as it ease and show a move which team 1 cannot copy den the 1 st team loses . . . This is called face off 

Please refresh the page so the song can match the face off

Now the music started . . . .
Swayam was the first to come in front with a fantastic step and now the whole gang started dancing with him. .he flipped his legs and 

. Now Sharon took over the chance and did a sexy move but ...as kriya was perfect she copied the step perfectly and den she did a difficult step which they cannot copy ...

Now rey came in front and chased kriya ( it was like he was provoking her to dance with him) she pushed him and did a cart wheel and now neha came in front and swing her hands and turned and her Sam was standing behind him she place her leg on his shoulder and he took her leg

and placed on the ground in a full split position and neha had an attitude on her face ...like this

Now Vicky was dng popping and locking in his own style and den he did a amazing locking step no 1 was able to copy now simmi too the chance and she came in front was was dng her belly dance ( my forte ) and was chasing vicky and he was moving back now rey came in front and he did a house step by flipping his legs in the air ...now rey removed his shirt and started dancing

.kriya was stunned by seeing that and she thought to come in front but unfortunately Sharon took over and she was  in her hip hop style ...and to give her answer rinni came in front and den she did an outstanding move ...but Sharon did the exact ...

Now rey came in front and did a b boying  steps ...he just flipped in air ...to his knowledge no 1 could copy but the mastering b boying Bharat and he did a classic move which he couldn't copy now...

.swayam and the whole gang started chasing the 3 and Sharon was pissed off and she pushed neha ...she was about to fall and swayam caught her ...

Now kriys was dam angry ...on her to do such thing to her sis .she started dng her balle dance in which no 1 in world could copy her she was bloody perfect in dat she stated spinning and the whole gang moved at corner leaving the poor 3 to pisss der ...now she was spinning around them three and they wer standing in the middle of the stage and by seeing her rey had a huge smile on his face even he didn't noticed...

Now swayam and neha also joined and 3 wer dancing like dey won't stop swayam stopped in his smart " MJ" move and neha stood beside him in a sexy  step ...and kriya still spinning and came and stood exactly in front of them the timing was like dam perfect ...and she took her balle poster and they 3 wer looking like this ...

Now 3 of them wer stunned and frozen to the ground the crowd was shouting and hooding der name and this 3 wer still standing in a grate attitude and den the whole gang came running toward them and hugged them and den Kriya told 
Kr: ( looking toward them ) stunned miss Sharon ...dnt be coz even u have to be perfect like us ...like my whole gang ...
Sh: wat...
Kr: wat nahi ...welcome to the worlds bloody perfect dance group ( with full attitude ) now rey moved forward and forwarded his hand to kriya...and said 
Re: thanks. Misses...
Kr: kriya the names kriya ...

Now every 1 was tired enough and was in. RH...and was talking now rey , Vick and Sharon was welcomed in there gang so they also wanted to get intro to all now kriya entered in the hall wer every1 was der and said to swayam...
Kr: mr cheesy wer is my treat...
Sw: treat ...? Which treat?
Kr: I won the face off NA ( making a baby face  which he couldn't resist and said ) 
Sw: ok I have something for u all and took out 3to 4 dairy milks from his bag ...( by see which kriya and all the girls got excited and then he gave it. 2 them )

Now all the girls wer eating even they shared with Sharon and every 1 was eating it and they have all the chocolate over der mouth and hands wer full of it and they wer looking like monkey ...so swayam thought to face fun with them and he told all the boys to take der pic like this and chase them ...

Everyone was talking the pic of 1 in whom they r interested and then the ...swayam was tacking pic of kriya and every1 just for fun and the most surprising thing ...rey just had his phone in his hand and was nt interested in all such things but to the utter notice of his conscious he was also taking pic but not of Sharon but of kriya he was unintentionally doing it ...even he didn't knew wat he was dng and y  ( it was the destiny who was making him do dat . .  And the fatal attraction he had towards her ) he was bewilder and was thinking wa happened rite now y he took kriya's pic rather dan of Sharon ...

Now the girls saw the boys dng this and stopped eating and started. Chasing the boys every 1 was fighting with each other and the confused master  rey was standing in corner and watching kriya fighting with her mr. Cheezy and den a peon entered the RH and called kriya ...
Pe: miss kriya ...
Kr: ( stopped hitting swayam  and  looked at him ) yes I am miss kriya ...
Pe:  RDX sir is calling you . . .
In RDX cabin he says something to kriya . . .she was sooo happy to hear wat he said and was moving towards RH wen she entered and every1 was questioning her ...
Kr: guys there is a good news...
Sw: wat ? Is it...tell me plzzz mrs ...Cheezy...
Ne: tell na sissy wat happen wat sir told...

Kr: guys we are going to goa...aaa...
The whole gang was excited and was screaming ...she said...
Kr : we have to attend a social event which include dance and we have to leave tomorrow...and der is one problem ...
Sw: wat...wat happened ...
Kr: we have to remake our dancing partners . . . . 
Ne: but y ?
Kr: coz we have to even include even this three...

it was simply awesome i just loved the dialogue of kriya "Dance ko mai bhool jayu aisa kabhi nahi ho sakata "which she gives to sharon was amazing and the way u showed the dance move was just amazing i am in ove with this update guys ull r making me fa for this update  

and u both must be wondering y such a big comment so let me tell u sorry😭 for being late for comment ab late comment karahi hu toh socha bada comment dedu hope u guys r not angry😊 with me yaar aroma maaf karde this comment is just for u 2 thanks for amazing update
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww di prologue was too guud! mai senti ho gae!
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haye di chap 1 mai song kinna acha hai!

its in my fav playlist nowadays!

ahhh flirting!

mazaa aagaya!

the trio relationship was too good!

ab jaldi jaldi update karo aap!
                           ****chappy 4 ****
sorry for the late update guys plzz speakers on kar lo...
sorry for the mistakes also

Now every1 was excited and all gathered near the collage to leave for goa every1 entered the bus but they didnt take der seats now the bus started with the sudden jolt kriya was pushed in fronnt and was about to fall rey was behind he quickly caught her form her waist ...now both faced towards each other and she broke the silence 
kr: thanks ...
re: arre no its ok ...r u alright ..
kr: ya i am fine now (every1 took der seats thet wer) 
mr and mrs cheezy..
neha &vish ..
sharon &rey ..
and so on ...now the bus started and every1 was enjoying the weather and singing and screaming ...now kriya told swayam ..
kr: hey by the ay how we will deside our new  partners ?
sw: i dn want to coz meri partner to tum ho ...hamesha hamesha ke liya ...
kr: common on mr cheezy we have to RDX ke ordrs hai...
sw: but i dnt wat a new partner ...i only want u (making baby face pouting )
kr: plzzz we have to ok i have an idea we can make chits abd select our partners ..wat say..
sw: huhhh nooo i cant rely on dat..
kr: (she already started making chits she  wrote all the girls name in small chits  and now she spoke to whole gang)hey guys so her the way i thiught to select out partners...
whole gang was shouting dat they dnt want new partners and alll...
kr: enought guys we have to ...select its RDX orders...noe lets start ...
she forwared her hand on front of every1 and den the boys took each chits...and wen it was rey's turn sharon spoke..
sh: he doesnt need it coz he only dances with me not with any other random girl ...did u get me...(swayam was pissed with her attitude which she had towards krya and he spoke in anger )
sw: wat the hell u thing u r speaaking ...ha do u even no how bloody cool we all dandce and wat the hell r u saying to my best friend mind ur language miss sharon...(destiny also plays games the 1 who flurts with every 2nd girls hated sharon ...wat will desting show him)
kr: calm down mr cheezy ...ok noe every1 read out the names of ur partners plzzz..
nil: simmi.
bh: rinni.
am : vish.
vic: neha i... dnt want to dance with  her ...
sw miss attitude ...(every 1 was like wat who is she ) i mean miss sharon...
re: miss kriya...(by hearing her name from his mouth she felt an strange jolt of shock ran through her she was staring at him) my partner is kriya...(sharon had a problem with dat so her mood was upset and she dnt wanted to talk to rey ...)
Now the bus stoped and every1 was confused dat wat happened and they got down to check it was an high way road with 4 lanes ...which wer huge n filled with lots of fast vehicals now kriya's  mischive mind woke and she told to swayam ...
kr: mr cheezy do u remember ur bet which u lost in our race ...
sw: off course mrs cheezy how can i forget dat(he came in front and slightly brushed his nose with her in front of every1 now rey was feeling a strange feeling of possiveness towards his new partner but he didnt knew wat feeling was creap in his heart )
re*St* ye kya mr and mrs cheezy laga rakha hai ..itna aacha naam hai kriya ghai par nahi ...and he is such a flurt ...
kr: ok so  mr cheezy  u havt to cross this lane  blind  foldes ...before i do it ...ok??
sw: oookkk so i guess tum ne mujha marne ke planning ke hai...
the gang was scolding them dat how can they do like this, its nt safe and throught all this  rey spoke ..
re: guys i thnk its really  dangerous u shouldnt try it plzz guys...
sw: ek  baar mer mrs cheezy ne bol diya to aab mai peeche naahi hat sakata ...
ne: neha will  also do this with you ...plzzz...(on hearing this rey was more tensed coz he was concern for her dat she is really innocent and she shouldn do this just for the sake of her friends and he spoke )
re: nahiii...u will not do it (he was speaking in an angry tone rather than a concern which neha didnt like it )
ne: who r u to tell wat neha should do and wat nt?
re: guys plzz listen to me (the whole gang supported rey )
But the 3 didnt listed and took the blind fold and tied on the  eyes ...now they wer ready ..kriya spoke..
kr: so r u ready...
sw,ne: ya ready (rey felt like he was skipping a breath coz he was worried for all 3 )
The road was really a dangerous 1 and vehicals wer rushing as like a fast running water ..now the three moved forward swayam was success full in passing throught the 1st lane now kriya and neha was also on the 2nd lane and cars wer running in der full spead...kriya moved forward and a car came from front and she moved back again the gang shouted from behind ...and was hell scared...and kriya moved in front thought dat neh a has already gone but she was standing der only...
Swayam was in the 3rd lane he was safe and use to such callanges but not the other 2 now kriya moved into lane 3 and neha was left behind the whole dang was shouting ,...neha was still in 2nd lane swayam and kriya in 3rd lane..s
gang...nehhaaa...kriyaaa plzzz open ur blind fold...but they didnt care a car was speeding towards neha by see which rey skipped a heart beat and he screamed nehaaa and he ran towards her... and pulled her with force and den wen he pulled herthey both got hit the  the side of the bus and rey hugged her and cared by putting her hand on her head neha fanted coz of the incident...here  swayam crossed all the lane and opened and was watching the incident and was about to move wen he saw kriya she...wen kriya heard dat every1 was shouting she turned back and opened her blond  fold and found neha fainted rey's arms she got frozen to the ground coz she loved her sis a lot she didnt notice dat a car was comming towards her also ans swayam saw this and screames..
sw:kriyaaa...he pulled he and both landed on the ground on opposite side ..and den the whole gang was seeing  them in fact the whole people who was present der ..now they both got up and came near neha swayam took her head in his lap and was talking to her...
sw: (they both wer in tears now coz they both loved her so much as she was theirs best friend )hey sexy wakeup see ur sam is here plzzz wake up ...(now even rey and the gang was tenseed and rey was sobbing )now she woke up they all took her in the bus now it wa 1 o'clock and every1 stopped at a hotel to have lunch and 

rey went to the wash room he was standing opposite to the mirror and oqestioned him self ...
re*ST* y was i crying  wen she fainted i dnt even have any relation den y ????
this thoughts wer broken wen vicky call him out ...now every1 had lunch and resumed their journey to goa it was 2 in the evening and they all wer tired and now kriya placed her head on swayams shoulder and slept by seeing this 

rey *ST* r they couple if yes den y i feel jelouse wen this swayam come close to "my kriya" wait a second wowowo 'my kriya"  wen did this my thing come from i have a gf and she loved me so  i should nt thing about her...by all this he dossed of to sleep
Now it was 3 and they reached to the venue and all wernear reciption and the reciptionist gave them the keya and told..
rec: sorry sir but we have shortage of 2 room any 4 of u  has to share the room sooo...swayam said instantly ...
sw: ok no prob we will mannage ...
kr: i and neha will share the room and swayam u share the room with rey ok...
sw: but . iii ...(kriya shot a glare at him and he understood it and kept quite)
kr: ok guys now lets get freshn up and meet her in 20 min as our even is next day so lets check out goa for today ...wat say guys 
all of them agreed and  went and after 20 min they wer down and every1 was lookig preety andd handsome

this was  kriyas dress

this was nehas dress

now every1 moved near the beach by seeing the beach ever1 got excited...kriya and neha ran in the water and started playing slowly the whole gang joined and den krita was splashing water and the cool breaze wer slightly rushing thriught her hairs which she was gasping in and she was enjoying it ...and rey was mesmerising her and was lost in her den his thoughts wer broken wen sharon splashed water on him and he turned his face and his eyes fell on the parashoots which wer falling from the skya and he said...
re: hey guys lets do paraglaydind ...(by hearing this  kriya ,swayam, vicky neha they all got excited and they said)
kr: yes guys lets gooo we will have fun  ..
ne: ye kriya ur rite lets go we will have fun ...(by hearing this from nehas mouth rey said suddely)
re: nhiii...i mean neha tum aabhi aabhi faint ho gayi thi so now this i thing its not safe (even his heart didnt knew y he said like tyhis but his heart was nt allowing neha to be in any dangour any more so he didnt allowed her)
kr:i think he is rite neha u shouldnt do it...
ne:but i...
sw: plzzz sexy mera liya...dnt risk ur health..
ne: neha can do anything for u ...to ye to bohat choti se cheez hai i will nt go..
sw: ya challo lets gooo...(vicky,rey ,swayam , and kriya went for it )
they all sat in  the hot air balloon and went nearly 2000 meters above from the ground ...they wer given with some instructions ...
instructor: wen u have completed 15ms hight en u r suppose to pull the parashoot and den u will be again pulled 5 mts above then u will fall down towards the earth.,...best of luck..
sw: kya hua mrs cheezy r u nerves..
kr: wat do u this am i mr cheezy i am nt scared i think u must be..
sw: yes for u if somethinghappens to u den wat will i do (he moved forward and pinned her near the basket wall by seeing this some1 was feeling aweakward and jealous...yaya it was rey who else can be now vicky inturrepted )
ve:ye dono to kahi bhi chalu ho jata hai(said to rey )
Now every 1 was ready and den the instructor opened the door of the basket and said them to jump...vicky was the first to jump followed by swayam ...den they both wer left now rey said tokriya..
re: first u...
kr: no 1st u 
re :ladies first ...
inst: arre u guys r late both jump together ..
re: shall we(forwared his hand she was hesatating and slowly give him her hand now both stepped out and fell down kriya was enjoying and she screamed and den  they all wer almost close to eachother ..

rey, kriya , vicky,swaym ...all wer in line 

now swayam and vicky went in different direction and kriyansh wer in a differ direction nnow the distance was close enough to open the parashoot first swayam opened his parashoot and followed by vicky and noow both wer blowed back againt with preasure and now it was kriyansh turn rey was lost in kriya den a thought stuck him dat y kriya is nt openning her parashoot
 now she was dam scared s her parashoot was not openning it got stuck ...now rey could feel dat something is fishy...kriya screadmed..
***************************************************************************************************
kr: swayammm my parashoot is nt openning help meee(she was hell scared and now she panicked and tears wer streeming down😭 which was clearly visible to rey he tried to move near kriya  and hold her by her  hands

and den pulled her by waste and said he ..
re: dont worry i am here ..
she blindly closed her eyes and hugged him tightly and said ..
kr: plzzz help me dnt leave me plzzz.
re: i will never leave u i promise...(now he pulled the string to open his parashoot and even they wer blowned back coz of the preasure and he pulled her closed to him and caught her with both the bands and told her...)

re: u can catch the strings if u want (she caughjt the strings for the support and he caught her from her waist ...they both faces each other now )
they wer falling down with a great speed and she was still breathing heavily and said him...
kr: plzzz mujha chodana mat..warna mai gir jayingi...
re:kabhi nahi gir ne dumga...jab tak mai hu tumhe kuch nahi hoga...

They both we falling from the sky and the sun was about to set it was looking like tow angels wer falliong from the sky purly in deep love and wer lost in eachothers eyes ..it was like world didnt ment anything for them ...they felt like they had got the whole world in eachothers eyes ...the attrection was taking a step towards the feeling of pur love ...wat will this bring in der life...they wer falling den ther heard the voice of there gang they wer quite close to the surface coz of the pressure they started spinning in the air and was pulled toears the ground they wer above the sea and with a sudden jolt they fell in the water and wen they fell...

The parashoot fell upon them...and kriya was below rey and he was hugging her and wen they both fell i they wer compleatly wet and there  eyes met and he asked her...
re: r u alright ...(before she could answer the gang came near them and removed the parashoot cloth and they both stood up and stood beide each other  swayam came running fromfront and hugged kriya as she couldnt handle the waight of swayam she was about to fall back and rey caught her from behing by placing her hand on her back ...and swayams asked kriya...
sw: r u al right meri to jaan nikal gayi thi...(but she was not looking at swayam she had her eyes fixed with reys eyes and she said to rey not to swayam ...)
kr: i am fine thanks for helping...me (and closed her eyes and got up sstraight and hugged swayam back to console him...and said) i am fine mr cheezy dnt be scared...
sw: (suddely cupped her face and scolded her)agar tumhe kuch ho jata to ?... wat if u would have lost u dammit (he screamed and crossed the limits of his voice )
kr: i am fine ..(by placing her hand on his mouth to shut his mouth)...

phewww sorry for late update dear i was busy...
precap:  how will rey handle his feelings will he  take it positively or will he think about sharon and ignore the feeling which is turning into a pure love...
and will swayas feeeling become more strong for her after this incidedt ..wanna no ...so the update will be next on pg 96 plzzz who want the update take us to page 96 ...πŸ˜‰

sorry for the mistakes dear ..
please hit like button and do comment coz this ideas i guess r unique so plzzz ...