Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Your creations take my heart away. I'm not much into DD honestly, I follow your work for Arhi, SK and you being YOU!  <3
But dude, I'm flat over everything you make, even the BB stuff is mind boggling to be honest!  πŸ˜³
Keep it up!
And thanks for the link!
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous creation Savy πŸ‘ πŸ‘ loved all d stuff 😳 bt specially DD's 😍 do make more πŸ˜ƒ
sorry cld't like as my like button isnt working 😑
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArShiGurTiKaSh

Gosh i just noticed :O Hawww :P Maybe i should do a 100 page special or maybe when i get my next gallery i could do requests or something lol :P and thank youuu i love love love reading when you comment 

Awww yeah DO DO DO :p or just dooo both a special 100 page with shop open so people (like me🀣) can request  it will be sooo coool πŸ˜ anways choice is urrsss😳 lol :p your mossst welcome hunnn πŸ€—i also love to seee ur updates they are super awsome πŸ˜›
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BEAUTIFUL work.. Savy,... Loved em all..
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg your amazing,beeautiful update..drashti stuff is amaazing! Arhi is love. Anushka sigs so :).
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh wow  sorry for not visiting for quite some tym but was really busy and still busy butt ur udate is making mee  write all this comment uff what an udate i could drool and drool and drool all day long anyways just loveed the avis es the MG and dd ones they r awesomeee and the ik ones are stunning the siggies are really really amazinggg!

Love Maria
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you guysss !!!! i know i need to reply to everyone but i promise its coming soon :D 
SavyDobrev thumbnail
Update 

Madhubala 

RK-Madhu 

Madhu-Mukund - Jaan e Maan - Requested by prettydesi

Drashti 

IPKKND 

Edits 

Chris Pine

Nina Dobrev

Miss Nina Dobrev - TVD Cast 

Stacked 

Edited by ArShiGurTiKaSh - 11 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the massive update on IPkknd..NK' xpression,,ASR's..loved all of them..loved ASR's smile..OMG droolicious update of Asr's all while story telling of his love..can u stack all of ASR's plzzz..
SavyDobrev thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Saraa.

loved the massive update on IPkknd..NK' xpression,,ASR's..loved all of them..loved ASR's smile..OMG droolicious update of Asr's all while story telling of his love..can u stack all of ASR's plzzz..

Thank you thank you thank you 
about the stacking, i knew someone would ask for it :P Im working on it :) Shall upload it here in a few hours? check back okies :D