Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Alina was introducing Abhay to her relatives with great effort , but Abhay was just not in mood to meet new people . He keeps on saying formal hi hello even without hearing their names properly ! Abhay is busy in thinking something else . Piya ! Piya Dobriyal ! Her name is Piya Dobriyal ! She is from the new arrived Dobriyal family . Thats why Abhay did not know her . Abhay again feels embarassed how could he ? How could he touch an unknown girl in that way ? Infact only touch ? He was just about to... What happened to him then ? God knows what the girl thought about him . She saw his engagement silently , she did not even demand any explanation from him . Would she ever ? God knows why but Abhay is truely feeling at that moment the slip...it was not one sided at all . Perhaps Piya too...otherwise she could have stop him ! But she did not... Abhay's eyes were searching Piya secretly , but they were unable to find her . Did she again disappear like their previous meetings ?

Suddenly Misha comes to him and asks " Hey Bro ! Did you see Piya ?"

What ? What is Misha asking to him ? Is his face stating to everyone that he is thinking about Piya ? Abhay looks back at Misha confusingly.

Misha explains " Actually we are searching her from long time . But couldn't find her . Did you see her to leave ?" Abhay relaxes a bit , but hearing this he got worried too . Where did she go ? Is she allright ?

In Dobriyal Mansion

An old , black & white , almost torn picture is kept on the floor . In that photo a strikingly smart handsome boy issmiling to someone , the shocking thing is that boy looks exactly like Abhay !! But most probably the pic was clicked even when Abhay did not born . Piya is staring at that photo seating on the floor just in front of the photo . No , actually she is not just only staring at that picture , she is crying while looking at that photo . Drops of blood coming out from her eyes and rolling down by her cheek . Its surely not a sight to cherish , but still , those tears could not turn her beautiful face to scary , instead those tears are silently stating her pain . A drop of blood falls on the photo . Piya gently picks up the photo & wipes off the blood with great care . " Abhendra !" She whispers slowly "Its so strange ! He looks...he looks exactly like you ! At that moment I just felt like you came back ! I just felt like you were standing in front of me ! He looked at me such a way...just like you used to do ! The way he stared at me, the way he slided my hair , everything were so similar to you ! His touch ! His touch made me shievering ! Just what your touch used to ! How can be he so much similar to you ? How ? At that time... At that time I just felt like it was you ! I surrendered myself to you ! Trust me Abhendra ! I love only you ! Only you !" Piya murmers looking at that photo , as if she is justifying her fault to Abhendra , as if she is giving clearification to Abhendra...as if she is pleading for forgiveness in front of Abhendra . Abhendra is the only one whom she loved more than anything , she knows very well that Abhendra is no longer with her , but still...still she is scared of losing him . Long 30 years , it has been long 30 years when she met Abhendra for the first time . Long 30 years passed ...but still she remembers each and every moment of that night ...the most beautiful night of her life . That night changed her life totally ...that night gifted her a new feeling , the most precious feeling of life...feeling of love ! She used to hear many time that love changes life totally , but before meeting Abhendra she never thought about it much . But after meeting him her life was really different . After meeting Abhendra she learnt the meaning of true love . She realized she can do anything for him ...she wanted to ...she was ready to sacrifice her everything for his sake . She sacrificed too...but...life cheated her...what she wanted never happened . Why ? Why all these happened with her ?? 25 years , long 25 years she passed with Abhendra's memory , she was happy with his memory , then today , why life played such cruel game with her today ? Why once it lightens up hope that her Abhendra is back and on the very next moment it broke them so mercilessly ??? Another drop of blood rolls down by her cheek . Piya was lost in deep thought , suddenly the sound of clock brings her back to sense . Piya looks up... Oh shitt ! Its already morning ! Piya opens her diary , keeps the photo in it and leaves for washroom to get ready for the college .

In Raichand House

Its almost 6 at the morning . Abhay is standing at the balcony . The whole night , the whole night she could not close his eyes for a single moment ! Everytime when he tried to sleep , that girl woke him up . Piya ! Piya Dobriyal ! Abhay is really unable to make out in just 3 meetings how could she leave such a great impact on him ? Everytime when he met her he felt something strange...very strange...what he does not know , but their every meeting turned his night into a sleepless one , whenever he thought about her there is something thats disturbing him , her every thought makes him so restless !! " Oh God ! Whats happening to me ?" Abhay questions himself . He looks at his hand once again , the ring is shining bright in the early ray of sun. But the shine of the ring is making his face more pale...as if...as if he is not happy with the ring at all ! But why ? Abhay feels something has changed somewhere , his life , his feelings have experienced a great change somewhere which he himself is not aware of !

At Breakfast Table

Everyone seems to be very happy , as a result of yest night's function perhaps . Only Abhay is not keen to have his breakfast . His plate is still full , he did not havea single bite till now .

Haseena notices and asks " Abhay ! What happened ? Everything fine ?"

Before Abhay , Misha speaks out " Oh come on Mom ! Can't you understand Bro is busy in thinking about Vabiji !"

everyone smiles but Abhay feels irritated . He scholds his sister in mild tone " Misha !" no one expected this , its clear from his voice that he is disturbed . But why? What happened ?

Misha again says in mischeivious voice " I know you are feeling so sad thinking about boring office works . But don't worry , today you are going to college with me and full day romance with Vabiji ! So cheer up champu !"

" what ?" Abhay looks up .Chand smiles a little "Yes Abhay , its long time you did not go to college . The general secretary of students' union must have some pending works . Right ? So for a change go to college for some days and finish up your works !"

" and take good care of Alina " Haseena adds with a sweet smile .

" Yes ! But keep your works for other days ok? Today only celebration with my friends ok ?" Misha finishes at one go .

Oh God ! Everyone wants to send him to college ? Celebration with Misha's friends ! Misha's friends means... Abhay heaves a deep sigh and starts to have his breakfast .

10 am at Mount College

Piya comes down from her car and was just about to enter the college , another car enters the parking space and Misha comes down from that . By seeing her Misha shouts " Hey Piya !Wait !"

This voice is so similar to Piya . Everyday Piya turned smilingly to find out its owner . But today the thing is different . After meeting Abhay yest night she just can not be normal with Abhay's sister ever . She will be really happy if she can avoid her . Infact why only Misha ? She is just not in mood to face anyone related to them ! She will be damn delighted if just tonight Arnab announces that they are leaving Dehradun too ! But Piya knows very well nothing such going to happen . Willingly , unwillingly that does not matter , the truth is she has to face them everyday untill they leave Dehradun . Piya turns back to Misha to say her hi , but before she could speak that , she becomes unable to speak , being paused in surprise ! Sheis just freezed to see that today Misha did not come alone , she has broughther brother too with her. He comes out of the driving seat , locks the car & on the first sight looks straight up to Piya !

Precap: Abhay & Piya face to face

Hey frinds ! Update 13 is posted . Plz check it out & leave ur valuable comments . As I am a new writer , I get greatly encouraged by your comments , while if the no of comments decreases it makes me sad . So plz after reading leave a comment . Its not compulsory that you have to praise me . If you didn't like it say it freely so that I can try to improve . & if you liked it after reading hit the like button plz . Waiting for your valuable comments .πŸ˜›

Edited by Saayaniz - 11 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh nice update. Waiting for the next it'll be cool when they meet!
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update
Poor piya she was hurt
Abhay is abhendra rebirth right?
U wrote vabhilji πŸ€£
Anyways  precap is interesting.
Thanks for the pms
Maria-capri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update πŸ˜³
Shru_Cherry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Update Sayu... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Aww...Poor Piya... πŸ˜³ aj jeh nahi tha lolz... πŸ˜› hahahha...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sad 4 Misha too! Abhay usse hamesha bina baat ka dat deta hai..πŸ˜† heheh bichari...😳 πŸ˜³
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wowww superb,lovely sayu😊...pia & Abhay feelings made me πŸ’”...plzzz do something...Abhiya being together😊

Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update Sayu😎 Loved it😳
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
update is vry gud dear keep it up
par hume ye update kab milega jisme abhay ko pata chalega ki usee piya se pyaar ho gaya hai aur vo piya se confess karega aur hume abhiya ke romantic scenes kab milenge :(
gn tc ks hsd
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story pl\z update soon
i'm really looking forward to your next part of your story
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice update.bth abhay & pia are in pain. Precap sounds too interesting.thanx 4 pm