From Monisha to Munisha

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

From Monisha to Munisha

Astrology, numerology and tarot cards are influencing celebrities left, right and centre. TV actress Monisha Khatwani is the latest to join the bandwagon. The comic actress who is known for her role in Yes Boss on Sab TV has gone on to change her name from Monisha to Munisha in an effort to add some luck to her life and career. It was at the insistence of

Star numerologist Sanjay B. Jumani that Munisha choose 'u' over 'o'. And the positive effects are already showing. That's what Munisha says. She claims her financial situation and health have improved and she has also managed to bag a new role in a daily soap.
"I had no idea a mere spelling change could do such wonders. I am quite accident prone. Something or the other was happening to me last month. I met with a car accident, then my finger got jammed in the doorway and then I developed a cyst in my eye. But since the past three weeks no such accidents have taken place. I have signed a new project and all the money which was held up has come back," exclaims' Monisha, ooops Munisha.

Interestingly Munisha is a professional tarot card reader herself. One wonders why she needed the help of numerology to make things better. Wasn't she reading her cards right or does she think numerology helps one more? Munisha has worked in over 15 serials but still needs a breakthrough role which would put her on the A-list of actors. The name change might just give her a head start and she might be giving the Smriti Z. Iranis, the Anitas (Kanwal) and the Rajshree Thakurs a run for their money!