Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank you one and all for the comments and the interest. I have one request if you want me to pm you please buddy me as I can't go through each page and pm everyone individually. That takes a long time so if anyone wnats pm's please buddy me.

Here's the next chapter

Chapter 2

He just stared at the silver anklet in his hand shining beautifully in the morning sun blazing through the windows. Annika her name flashing through his mind. He reached into his jeans pocket, pulled out his phone, scrolled through his contacts list and called Annika. A few rings later it got cut off. 'What the'' he mumbled and tried again. Once again it was cut. He tried calling several times before she finally answered. "What the hell Annika? Why'd you cut my calls?" shouting down the phone. "Where the hell were you last night?" came the reply. "I was with you at the party or were you that drunk not to remember?" he bellowed. "Me drunk? Where the hell were you? You disappeared after a while and then I didn't see you. I came looking but I couldn't find you so I left. You so missed out buddy. Don't call me ever again." Saying this Arnav only heard a click on the phone. He was fuming. No girl puts the phone down on me and gets away with it. He placed the phone back in his pocket and looked at the silver anklet. He was recalling the party he had last night.

"Arnav" called out Rohan when he saw his friend. Arnav turned to look at him as Rohan glided through the crowds to get to Arnav. "Late as always I see" Rohan said as he reached Arnav. "You know I always make an entrance at my own parties" Arnav said with a smirk. "So how's everything here." "Going good but I think Dev is already getting a bit to drunk" Rohan said pointing towards a guy near the bar trying hard to stand up. Arnav looked at Dev and wondered why Dev drinks if he gets drunk so badly so easily and he also knew what normally happens when he gets drunk. "Rohan you better watch him. You and I both know what happens when he gets drunk." Rohan nodded a yes and left to find his girlfriend.

Annika had been quietly observing all this while they both were holding hands. She looked around noticing how most the girls giving her evil looks while trying to get Arnav's attention. This made her feel really good that she had Arnav all to herself or so she thought.

They headed amongst the crowd greeting friends. While Arnav was busy checking out every girl when Annika's attention was somewhere else making sure she didn't see him. He knew girls very well. He knew how easily jealous they get if they don't get paid enough attention.

Annika excused herself to head off to the washroom while Arnav went towards the bar. He ordered his usual of Jack daniels. He picked up his drink and turned only to stop in his tracks when he noticed the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on. He stood there staring. She was chatting to another girl. He looked at her up and down taking in every detail of her clothes and her shape. She was wearing a light pick of shoulder top with white trousers. Her long black ebony hair open swaying in the wind with a coral rose hair clip clipping her hair at the side. Her top enhancing all her curves in the right places. Wearing a pair of tight fitting white jeans and four inch shite colour heels she looked every bit the goddess. He knew he was getting attracted towards her and he wanted her. Without thinking he was heading towards her but was stopped in his tracks when Annika had come in front of him.

"Arnav where's my drink?" she asked batting her eye lids at him. "Oh..yes..come let's get you one" extending his arm for her take but he couldn't help feel a bit put out. They walked back to bar got her drink and turned again only for Arnav not to see her again. He was slightly pissed but he didn't show it to Annika. They moved back to their friends.

Once the music started people stated moving towards the dance floor. Arnav and Annika also joined them.

About an hour later Arnav and a few of his friends were at the bar drinking shots when they heard someone shouting.

"Let me go" came the voice. Arnav turned to see the same girl a little further away. Her arm gripped in Dev's hand struggling to get out of his hold. Arnav just saw red. Without thinking what he was doing he walked up to Dev and punched him. Dev's hand lost his hold on the girl as he went crashing to the floor. He turned to look at who punched him and was shocked that it was Arnav. "Don't you ever do that again Dev. I'm warning you" Arnav shouted at him. Everyone who had heard the commotion looked from Arnav to Dev not comprehending what had happened. Dev looked at Arnav and just smiled saying "Arnav you just want the same thing from her as I do. You know we can share if you want." Arnav just lost it as he grabbed Dev's collar and was about to punch him again but was stopped by Rohan, Amit and Rahul. They had to pull Arnav back with force. Rohan let go of Arnav while the other two still held him tight and moved towards Dev. He bent down balancing on his feet and spoke. "You better get out of here before he really beats the crap out of you." Dev slowly got up and looked at Arnav. "You are gonna regret this Arnav. You broke our friendship for a measly two bit girl." Arnav was losing his temper while Rahul and Amit were having trouble keeping him back. "GET OUT" Arnav shouted. Dev moved through the crowd and disappeared.

The girl by now had been crying. Her friend came to her and led her away. Annika who had been observing the whole thing was surprised that Arnav had reacted this way. She walked up to Arnav who was calming down but his eyes looking at the girl crying being led away. Annika came face to face with Arnav and he looked back at her. His friends let him go and they all ushered the rest of the people to go back to the party.

Arnav calmed down headed to the bar and started drinking. He himself didn't why he did what he did nor did he know why he reacted this way.  Annika just watched him. she walked over to him placing her hand on his shoulder. "Arnav are you ok?" she asked concerned. "Yeah I'm fine" trying to smile. "Come on let's go dance. I need to rid of this tension." "There are other ways of doing just that you know" she hinted. Arnav cocked his eyebrow at her and smirked. "Later" he whispered before leading her to the dance floor but he couldn't get that beautiful face he had seen out of his mind. Who is she? was the only thought going through his mind.

Arnav came out of his thought as his phone rang again. It was his brother Akash. Arnav reluctantly picked up his phone. "Yeah what do want bro" Arnav sounding irritated. "Arnav I didn't call to check up on you if that's what you think. I am not dad. I called because mum's making breakfast and wants to know if you're coming" Akash said calmly. "Tell mum I'm on my way." He cut the call and slid the phone back into his pocket. He then looked at the silver anklet still in his hand and placed it in his other jeans pocket, found his keys and headed towards his car. His mind still going back on the nights events wondering about the girl and wondering who was in his bad last night.

Please do hit the like button and please do comment

Edited by rashika - 11 years ago
ASR6262 thumbnail
res awesome update
very interesting

Edited by ASR6262 - 11 years ago
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘thanks...amaing...well done...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mystry of the silver anklet continues...fab update ...continue soon...
niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was so romantic the way Arnav defended Khushi (well, the girl I think is Khushi).
I really want to know what happened next and how they ended up in the same bed!!!
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If its khushis then what was she doing in his room! 
NasraManchila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one dear love it keep it up 
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it very interesting thanks for the pm
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update so he saw khushi and wanted her but did not like anyone hurting her awesome thanks for the pm

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful update. I loved it. 

So I wonder if he slept with Khushi