Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: roja1305

today episode ... we got the yuktha small love romantic seen...

😊

yes roja , it was sooo cute na!
itna accha chaa chemistry hai in dono mein

cvs can't take risk of wasting it by turning mukta negative.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami44

I loved it i hope we get tom detail episode of lonng drive of yukta.
Infact they should be lost in jungle or trap in traffic jam.
So they can spend more time.

wow what brilliant idea manπŸ‘ cvs should listen to us  for better story.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: zanish_k

I love their cute nok jhok.its lovely to watch them together

ya  i was loosing hope  on  story  wen cvs have pounced back, i hope they have realized what actually audience want  !

we want yukta romance!
we don't want old story.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
hey frns this what i posted on front page now.

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

aur brat kaisa lag raha hai?
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
now something special
i have written dream scene on yukta , πŸ˜³
i hope you guys will enjoy reading it.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Yuvraj mukta dream scene- kya mujhse dosti karoge?

Love is weird feeling, sometime you starts loving the person whom you hated the most.

Your worst foe turns into your best frn.

Well mukta and yuvi ki love story kuch aise hi start hui!😳

Mukta was walking along the road side in the late evening. It was nearly 7 pm and few streetlamp illuminated the path with their dim light. The normal simple life of mukta had seen sudden ups and down within span of 1month. She fell in love and made new frn  and then lost her love because of her best frn.  Aman constantly gave priority to his frns more than their relationship, which resulted in their frequent fights and ultimately breakup. Her Life became from bad to worse when she realized her family is bankrupt now and her haveli will be sold in auction to pay the debt. But yet another twist was waiting for her. She was shocked when her so called enemy , meeth's mom bought the house just to hand over back to them. Now she was confused what to believe and whom to believe her nani or savior  of her nanu's izzat.

Her  thought process was halted by loud horn of car coming behind and when she turned, she noticed a tall figure coming out of car. She picked a stone from ground and was about throw on person who was stalking her now, when she heard a familiar voice.

"mukku-nukku , kya kar rahi ho ? mein hoon!"

M: yuvi?[ She exclaimed  in surprise] mera piccha kar rahe ho?

Y: nahi toh! Maine tumhe apne ghar se itna tense hokar bahar jaate huae dekha. Who bhi andhere mein ! itne sunsan sadak par! Toh mujhse raha nahi gaya!

M: mujhe tumhari help ki koi jarurat nahi! Nahi kisse ki sympathy ki jarurat hai!

Y: jaanta hoon! Tum khud ko sambhal sakti ho, mein sirf saath dena chaahta hoon, tumhari musibat mein, kya baat hai mukku?

M:tum nahi samojge ! jo  sawaalon ka toofan mere mann mein hai, pata nahi kahan usske jawaab milege!

Y: well ek jagah hai! Jahan shyaad tumhe saare answers mil jaaye!

M: kahan?

Y: chalo toh sahi

Mukta and yuvi sat on steps of old temple of mahadev on hilltop. For an hour they were just observing the peaceful surrounding around the temple which was mesmerizing in moonlight  , silently wid out speaking a single word. yuvi was happy to see the calm and pleasant smile on mukta.

"Yuvi" , finally mukta breaks the silence between them , "tum batao , agar tumhe pata karna  ho ki kaun sach aur jhoot bol raha ho, toh kaise pata chalega?"

Y: mukku- nukku , mein sirf itna bata sakta hoon, apne dimag par na jiyaada jor mat dalo!

Pehle  sunno tumhara dil kya soch raha hai? Dekho pehle mein sochta tha ki tum bahut boring rude irritating person ho! Lekin  jaise mere dil ki sunne lage, pata chala ki tum kitne simple , samjhdar,sweet beautiful aur independent ladki ho! Tumhara gussa , tumhare baatein, tum jo  bhi karti ho aab accha lagata hai!

Tum dushman se itne pyaari dost kaise bann gayi pata hi nahi chala!

M: hum dost kab bane?

Y:  yeh mukku nukku , usse din ki batahmizzi ke liye sorry kaha na! dekho aab study date'I mean tuitions ke liye bhi time pe aata hoon.

Plzz plzz aab toh dost bana lo

And he extendes his hand towards her

Y: kya mujhse dosti karoge?

Mukta first paused for while and looked at yuvi and said in serious tone , "u knw wat? Agar pehle pata hota ki tum mere ek  thaapad  se  sudhar jaaoge toh  first year mein hi chaanta maarti''

She chuckled when she saw , the confused expression on yuvi's face.

And then slowly placed her hand on yuvi's hand 'aab toh dosti karne hi padhge, kyun ki spoiltbrat sensible joh ho gaya hai!'

Yuvi took the sigh of relief, 'thank god,haan toh kar diya! ,.waise madam , yuvi thappad se nahi darta hai  par pyaar se darta hai!'

M: mr filmy yuvraj singh bundela, bahut late ho chuki hoon tumhare  wajah se, ghar drop karne ki takleef uthainge?

Y: anything for my princess, aapka driver aapki khidmat mein haazir hai! And he winks at her.

Journey from temple to her house was filled wid laughter as yuvi cracked his silly jokes, just by spending some moment wid yuvi  had made the strom  in her mind silent  .

She felt rejuvenated now, ready to face the challenge of her life.

all the link to ds will be updated on first pageπŸ˜›

Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
hey frns tell me if you all are interested to read ds ?
i mean whether i should continue or not!

i hope cvs visit this thread sometimes, to read our feedback and suggestions.

updated the video till yukta scene of  6 june.
will update soon and faster next scenes as  we will be getting more n more yukta secnes.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Ok again lucky to have yukta scene,
and it was gud to c yuvi supporting mukta n and mukta trusting him and sharing her problem wid him.
I wanted more romance but it is 1 sideded na so may be after mukam breakup proper romance.
saurabhrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved siggi n ds.
Agree wid u on yukta scene.