Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

[part 2]

Abhay relived that the pain of that day all over again but this time there was regret also. Abhay leaned down in front of Pari's lifeless body; her face contorted in pain. He reached out to touch her but her body suddenly disappeared. He moved back confused. He looked around to see he is back in his room again and he was still clutching Pari's photo. 

"I saw Pari...She was there…They killed her right in front of my eyes and I couldn't help her"

He remembered Pari's face; the fear in her eyes just before dying and tears filled his eyes. There was a time when Pari was his whole life, she was the only person he had to call family and then she was ripped away from him and all this time he had been blaming Piya. But what he saw back there refuted all that he had believed till now. 

He pleaded with all his heart," Pari, if you are still here, please come back. I need to talk to you. Please angel" 

A soft voice spoke from behind him,"Bhai, I am here'"

Abhay turned around to see Pari standing in front of him. His eyes softened. 'Pari, I must be dreaming. Is it really you…How are you here?'. 

Pari smiled at him and spoke, "It's me Bhai. I have been trying to reach out to you for many years but my soul was trapped on the other side. For years I tried to find a way to escape but it was next to impossible to escape the reaper.  But then my soul was summoned by someone from this world." 

Abhay was surprised to hear all this. There were a million questions in his mind. "Pari, what I saw back there…Was it true? Is Piya innocent?"

Pari replied, "Yes bhai, Piya didn't kill me. She was trying to save me. Those vampires were the ones who killed me and they also killed Piya's parents. They wanted to fuel hatred between you and Piya". 

Abhay's eyes widened. He finally came to understand the reality behind Pari's death but what he still didn't know was why those vampires wanted to make him hate Piya. 

'Pari, what did those vampires want? Why did they want me to hate Piya? And who summoned your soul?".

Pari was about to answer when her face grew alert. "Bhai, I don't have much time. They are coming to take me back. I cannot stay here for long". 

Abhay's momentary happiness of seeing Pari lifted. He pleaded to her," No no, please Pari, don't go. Don't leave me again. Please angel, stay for me". 

Pari's eyes filled with tears,"I have to go. They are almost here". 

Pari noted the guilt in Abhay's face. "Bhai, its not your fault. My death was inevitable. I am sorry I cant give you all the answers you need. But once you find the cave…"

Pari's face froze and then her soul disappeared. Abhay screamed in pain,"Pari! Please come back". But nothing happened. Everything stayed still and there was no sound in the room apart from Abhay's sobs. It was too much for Abhay to absorb. He ran from the room.

Aryan was pacing in his room impatiently. He was deep in thought, "What's taking Jeh so long? He should have finished the work by now"

Jeh came rushing in a few mintues later. 'What took you so long. Were you able to do the work?', enquired Aryan. 

Jeh smiled triumphantly,' Summoning spells are tricky but I was able to find Pari Raichand. She has told Abhay the truth. Now there will be no more obstacles for us. Abhay and Piya will be together very soon. Good for them, huh'.

Aryan frowned at his brother,'Who cares about them. I just want them to find the cave soon. Once we have what we need, I'll get rid of them'.

'Aryan, I really don't think that's necessary. Once we get to the cave, cant we just leave them alone. Why do we need to foster this unnecessary enemity'.

Aryan looked at Jeh with contempt. 'Why do you care so much about Abhay and Piya? If staying among humans is turning you into a friendly pup, I suggest you stay at home only. I wont have my brother running around being friends with vampires and witches and bringing shame to our family'.

Jeh knew how difficult his brother could get so he didn't push it further. But he had to come up with a plan soon.

Ouside the Raichand mansion, Tara and Vihaan were in the garden talking. Tara was furious,' Your brother is crossing the line Vihaan and I wont have it. Piya was finally starting to get over mom and dad's death and now everything came crashing back'. 

Vihaan helplessly nodded his head. 'Tara look I am sorry for everything Abhay did. But come on, when we both decided to keep Abhay and Piya away and let them hate each other, we both knew something like this would happen eventually. This collateral damage was inevitable'. 

Tara wasn't convinced. 'Vihaan, lets get one thing straight. If Abhay tries to hurt Piya again, I will take him out. So you better keep him in line'. 

Vihaan was sure that no matter how much he tried, Abhay wont listen to him. There was only one thing to do to keep him from trying to hurt Piya. He wasn't sure how Tara would take this. 'Tara, I think its about time we should.."

Vihaan's voice trailed off and he saw Abhay standing a few feet away. From the look on Abhay's face he could guess that he had heard everything. Abhay never felt so betrayed before. Vihaan knew the truth all along and he kept him in the dark all these years.

He looked at Vihaan with contempt,' You knew about this. Both of you. How could you not tell me Vihaan. You let me hate Piya and you stood and watched me hurt her when she was at no fault. You let me do that and you never thought of telling me the truth. I cannot explain to you how awful I feel right now'. Vihaan looked apologetic. Tara tried to explain but Abhay stopped her. 'Oh please, you are no better. You were telling me what an awful person I am when the truth is you are an awful sister. Even you didn't try to clear the misunderstandings between Piya and me. You are responsible for all the pain Piya is going through right now. If you really love your sister so much then would you care to tell me why you let me hate Piya?'. 

Tara realized Abhay was right. It was her fault that Piya is suffering right now. She let this happen and she couldn't blame Abhay anymore. 'Abhay, I know what Vihaan and I did was not fair to you and Piya but I did it to protect Piya. If we hadn't done this then you and Piya would have eventually come together and then the gangrel would have come after you to kill you both. I was just trying to salvage was I had. I cant stand to lose Piya. Don't you see, the only reason they didn't come after Piya and you was because you both hate each other. As long as you and Piya stay separated, you are safe'. 

Abhay could see the sense behind Vihaan and Tara's actions. He knew what he had to do now. He turned to Tara,'I understand. Can I please see Piya once?'. 

Tara nodded reluctantly. Abhay left them to talk and went straight to Piya's house.

Piya was still lying unconscious on the bed. Using her powers to the hilt had taken a lot out of her. Abhay sat beside her on the bed holding her hand in his. His heart was filled with guilt for hurting her so much. But one thing he was happy about. He wouldn't have to fight his feelings for her anymore. He could now accept Piya into his heart, where she belonged. He looked at her lovingly as he slowly moved the curls hiding her face and stroked her cheek. Tara came and stood by the door. She then asked him apprehensively,'Will you tell her everything?'

Abhay smiled sadly,'Don't worry Tara, I will not try to make a place in her heart. If my staying close to her means endangering her life then I will happily suffer being alone'.

'I appreciate what you are doing for Piya. I am really sorry for the outburst earlier. I just cant see Piya getting hurt'.

'Its okay Tara. No hard feelings. Well considering that this is kind of the only nice moment I'll ever have with Piya before she starts hating me again, can I please have a moment alone with her'.

'Ya sure course Abhay'. Tara then left the room. 

Abhay leaned towards Piya and kissed her forehead. His eyes filled with tears as he remembered every moment he had hurt Piya. It hurt him even more to think that he'll have to let Piya hate him like before. But he took this pain as his penance and silently promised to Piya,'From now on, I vow to protect you. I wont let the Gangrel get anywhere near you. They wont touch you as long as I am alive. And don't worry, I'll avenge your parents' death. I'll hunt down each and every member of the Gangrel and put a stake through their hearts. I wont let you find out the truth ever. Your every breath is too precious for me now'. 

He planted small kisses all over her face and took a long look at her one last time and then left.

Edited by --peehu-- - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW JUST WOW..👏.SO NOW ABHAY KNOWS THE TRUTH!BUT I AM SAD FR AABHAY...POOR HIM! NOW HE HV TO BEAR PIA HATENESS EVEN HE LOVES HER MOST...I HOPE PIA KNOW TRUTH AND PLS NO STAY AWAY FORMULA😆UPDATE SOON😉Edited by flora212 - 11 years ago
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Simply amazing and brilliant upd guys 👏
I just love Tara and vihaan seriously they r my fav characters and their love is also hatke 
Well abhay part was really painful , poor him drowned in pool of guilt of behaving soo badly with piya and plus he witnessed his lovely sister death and poor piya wat a painful and scary death she got , would love to see abhay protecting piya .
Conti soon guys 
Edited by Mohit-deewani - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing, brilliant, superb, fabulous n what not! 👏 I have exhausted all my adjectives right now 😆 Brilliant update 👏 Kudos guys 👏 I was so waiting for this. Next comes the hard part 😭 I know I wanted Abhay to repent for what he had done but now I feel terrible when I think what will happen next 😭 Poor Abhay will endure her hatred in silence even he loves her from the bottom of his dead heart 😭 Am so glad that Abhay got to know the truth but now please make Pia also to find out the truth soon enough, please 😃 Want Abhiya together n Jeh is actually a nice chap 😳 I hope he finds a way out for Abhiya before that moronic brother of his does some damage 😡 Please let Pia know the truth soon 😊 Also please update soon coz I cant wait to read the next part 😃 n thanks for the long update 🤗Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
-----edited-----

This update brings out mixed emotions in me.😕 At one hand I am happy and relieved that at least Abhay knows the truth at other I am sad that now he is gonna repent by way of staying away from Pia and creating more misunderstanding😭
It was brilliantly written the emotions the struggle.
Bloody Gangrels. And Pari's death was so sad😭
Applaud gals👏
Edited by snitchseeker - 11 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome peehu. thats simply awesome. finally u cleared the mystery. 
but i guess now the stay away missions start. 
now waiting for abhay to hunt down the gangrel
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wow great update peehu.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
double WOW, double OMG, double fabulous, double outstanding for the double update 😆 👏 👏
Loved it. 
So finally the resolved feelings got some light. I'm so happy Abhay got to know the truth and atleast now he will stop trying to harm Pia. but he has damage control to do right? 
Poor Pari, her death was painful. felt really bad for her. so gangrels doesnt want Pia and Abhay to unite probably because of their powers. Interesting. So it was all Jeh's charisma to show the truth to Abhay 😲   He seems really nice here and his brother so NOT 😆
truth and remorse has hit Abhay hard I can see. now it will be fun to watch how he will protect her and pretend to hurt her all the time. why I feel pia wont be able to hurt him after the incident of saving her because from her end the feelings are still unresolved. 
very nice...loved it guys and the last scene was so cute.😳

alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story pl\z update soon

--faroo-- thumbnail
wow what an awesome superb update just love it now abhay knows the truth aand he loves piya who wwere gangrel and is jeh and aryan gangrel but ifr bhi abhiya will nt be together now its abhay aty away mission rite hawww btw hwtas he cave thing ...plz fata fat abhiya ko sath kardo and updtae soon