Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
and here are the pics of character played by sreejita!

gargi bajaj in kasauti zindagi ki

annu in annu ki hogayi wah bhai wah

ash in mile jab humtum season 2
and now as mukta

she has done cameo roles in
ladies special, sshhu koi hai, aahat, and cid.

Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
so yukta marriage is near ,i m so happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ!
here is the portion of article. i can't paste whole article!

As seen in the earlier episodes, Yuvraj (Saurabh Raj Jain) has been showering Mukta with expensive gifts. However, Mukta has been assuming that it's Aman (Gaurav S Bajaj) who has been sending her the gifts. But soon she will learn that it's not Aman but Yuvraj who has been doing all this for her. Hence, she might plan to tie the knot with Yuvraj as he not only loves her, but can also save her house from getting auctioned.

The creatives are still working out the Yuvraj-Mukta wedding track.

When repoter spoke to Sreejita De, she said, "I haven't been briefed about the story yet but knowing Mukta's nature, I feel that she will feel fooled by Aman as he never tried clearing her misunderstanding related to the gifts she received. Arguably, she might think of Yuvraj as the man in her life."

and other  simiar article from bolega india

Mukta (Sreejita De) who seems to have been busy in her personal life these days, will soon learn about her bad financial condition and also the status of her house in Colors' daily soap Uttaran. 

As viewers have already seen, Pushkar had put Jogi Thkur's (Ayub Khan) house on lease as he wanted money for personal use. And when the family members learnt about it, they tried a lot to get the house back but nothing proved of any help.

However, now the condition has worsened as they will be asked to vacate the house and they have no branch to hold on to. We have also learned that in the coming time the family will get from bad to worse and so Mukta, who has been ignorant of the circumstances till date, will learn about it soon. 

If the buzz is to be believed, Mukta's life will go through the rough patches and it will come as a shocker to her when she will learn that the truth was hidden from her by her grandparents the way they had kept her away from her mother's reality. This will hassle Mukta to take a stern step to save her ancestral house. 

On the other hand, her personal life is also ready to give her dazzles. For the unknowns, Yuvraj (Saurabh Raj Jain) has been showering Mukta with expensive gifts. However, Mukta has been assuming that it's Aman (Gaurav S Bajaj) who has been sending her the gifts. 

In the coming episodes she will get to learn that it's not Aman but Yuvraj who has been doing all this for her. Hence, she might plan to tie the knot with Yuvraj as he not only loves her, but can also save her house from getting auctioned.

Let's see how the young spring will undertake the whole scenario. 

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

here are some creations made by me for  our lovable couple yukta

this could be their wedding card ๐Ÿ˜‰

post marriage, kuch aise hi photos wall pe latke honge๐Ÿ˜ณ 

really they smoking hot coulpe ,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Mukta is walking towards the college library, she is sad coz she had insulted aman and  returned his card back to him. Because of her nani she was afraid to involve in any kind of close relation wid her collegues.๐Ÿ˜•

When she reaches near library she sees that yuvi has not come yet and she calls him to see where he is reached. But  brat toh  ghode petch kar soo raha hai!๐Ÿ˜‰

He is irritated by ringing tone of his cell phone and picks that call hesitantly.

He shouts at mukku for calling so early in the morning like an idiot.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Omg ! yuvi ki subha dohapar ke 2 baje shuru hoti๐Ÿ˜ฒ  ๐Ÿฅฑ

Mukku says that she is not an idiot   in fact he is acting like idiot by not coming on time. Yuvi says he will do what he wants and she cannot order him.

Mukku says then she will complain princy , and cuts the call.

Yuvi goes back to sleep , but then he remembers the  prince's dhamki and decides to go.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Mukta is waiting for yuvi.๐Ÿฅฑ

Yuvi is walking around campus busy chedofying girl in green dress.๐Ÿ˜† Mukta hears his voice and walks towards him.๐Ÿ˜›

Yuvi's frn tell him that mukku is coming towards them. mukta comes near yuvi but, Since they had promised eachother  that they won't  tell about their punishment to any1, she indirectly calls him for study by making bahana of project.๐Ÿ˜‰

Yuvi tells her to go ahead and he will come behind.

Yuvi's frn ask him , whether  he is interested now in chashmish?๐Ÿ˜›

Mukku chashmish bhi hai๐Ÿ˜ฒ!

But he says that behanji types are not his types and in fact she comes near him by making bahana of studies and then tries to get close to him.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Kaunsi dream land mein rehta hai yeh yuvi!๐Ÿ˜›

Mukku is more irritated and she is looking at him.๐Ÿ˜Š

He says that yuvi does not like to dishearten any girl ๐Ÿ˜ณ, and he will complete his assignment and come. And takes leave from his frns.

Both yuvi and mukku go to library.๐Ÿ˜Š

ok frns i will try to finish all may episodes before mor yukta scenes are given to us in july.

and also will upload the yt scene later since it is taking too long to get uploaded , i will upload and then paste the link here.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Sreejita De's hot and sensuous performance

Sreejita De mentioned that she has no issues doing bold scenes on screen if the storyline "demands" and the actress has already gone ahead to prove herself right. This cute looking actress from Colors' Uttaran put the stage of Eleventh Indian Telly Awards on fire with her hot looks and sexy moves.
The actress danced on the Housefull 2 number Oh Girl You're Mine with Jay Bhanushali (Kairi on Colors). However, she never wanted to dance on this song in the first place as she tells us, "I wanted to do an item number like Hua Chokra Jawan Re from Ishaqzaade or Chikni Chameli from Agneepath as I am good in item numbers. But then they told me that they had selected an elegant sexy number for me and would dress me very gracefully. But since I was still not convinced with the song Oh Girl You're Mine, which I disliked completely, they asked me to see the performance of the dancers. After that I loved it as it was sexy and sensuous. That's when I was game for it."
The actress danced on the Housefull 2 number Oh Girl You're Mine with Jay Bhanushali (Kairi on Colors). However, she never wanted to dance on this song in the first place as she tells us, "I wanted to do an item number like Hua Chokra Jawan Re from Ishaqzaade or Chikni Chameli from Agneepath as I am good in item numbers. But then they told me that they had selected an elegant sexy number for me and would dress me very gracefully. But since I was still not convinced with the song Oh Girl You're Mine, which I disliked completely, they asked me to see the performance of the dancers. After that I loved it as it was sexy and sensuous. That's when I was game for it."

But there was another barrier for Sreejita and it was that the pretty looking thing never got much time to rehearse with her co-performer Jay as she shares with us, "We never got much time to rehearse but yet we managed to put up a good performance."

And she received many compliments for her act, "When I went down from the stage after the dance performance my friends, Mohit Sehgal, Sanaya Irani and Gaurav S Bajaj, gave me compliments like "hot and sexy". I loved it."

She further added, "A lot of people feel I am just cute and I must not try being hot. To all those people I'd like to say please watch my performance at the Indian Telly Awards on 30 June 2012 at 7 pm and you'd change your opinion."

Before signing off, her last words were, "I want to be a combo of hot and cute

sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
very nice ... yuktha scene...

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roja1305

very nice ... yuktha scene...

hey roja thank re:-)
ok can i ask u 1 think should tell the mods to close this at?
I have decided not to interfer in mukta bashing posts!
Don't I have right to love 1 character as other people have right to hate?
Then y thread are made targeting a member for making posters and at on fav couple?
I did not knew that it is crime to apperciate 1 character also?
Because some great person has said that no1 is interested in at to read post and poster!(but i m suprised how they came to know ?)
In that case, i shall close it?
Sorry again long post!
I hope that person will ignore it to avoid the pain of readingEdited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
amazingS thumbnail
hey princess you have put in so much of hard work creating all this...just wanna say all of it is amazing๐Ÿ‘...yukta rocks and so does you :) ๐Ÿ˜Š
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazingS

hey princess you have put in so much of hard work creating all this...just wanna say all of it is amazing๐Ÿ‘...yukta rocks and so does you :) ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank u so much darling๐Ÿค—

don't know y 1 boss had so much probs wid appreciation thread  also ๐Ÿ˜• that he/she had to open a special topic for me in  the name of mukta๐Ÿ˜†
i guess "thou doth protest too much  

any ways i  m limiting myself to this at and wu column, only will discuss wid sensible people๐Ÿ˜› not hypocrites๐Ÿ˜‰ 

and even if we r few here , i m sure there are many more outside which apperciate this pair๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Šprincess... don't close .. it ...ur post ...don't worry what other people think... it is ur opinion.. as your wish...  u can do whatever ... u can write...
as ur wish ... becoz we want to yuktha scene ... lots ... we get the yuktha scene and romance  ... only u... (shift tumara waiyaza...) don't think ...wat other people telling... u have to write such a long post ... ๐Ÿ˜Š
yuktha always best in  uttaran... (muktha and yuvaraj ...) always rocks and mind blowing...