Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dumas

loved the update what is abhay up to know and he drugged pia hope he does not hurt her why do i have a feeling he is going to try and destroy her friend ship with varun loved the update thanks for the pm

He will use that mms to break Piya's friendship with varun. That was the whole point of it. To hurt Piya but Abhay will get a good payback from Piya for this😊

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Hawww...Abhya to bohut kamina nikla 😈 MMS is a cheap idea and if he is planning to use it against Pia why I feel it will be his worse decision 😆

I loved Vihaan and Tara and felt bad for them. Abhay is getting indication of something wrong though his dead sisters voice and Jeh too. still can't he understand his hatred has loopholes?
well, the story is going really mysterious..loving it. Continue soon Peehu and Anji. Superb job.

Thanks Tanzie😊, Abhay is already to feel something other than hate Piya but Abhay will remain Abhay!! Someone will have to knock him over the head to make him understand. Its difficult to get thru to sadu raichand. He wille eventually fall hard for Piya😳

Originally posted by: Cute_Gal

dat was an awesome update..
wat d hell is wrong wit abhay..
continue soon..
thanxx for d pm..

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Amazing update.
I am happy as vihaan and tara are together now.
Varun really cared for piya.
O god abhay did so bad to piya.
pls update soon and thanks for the pm.
u both are amazing writer.

Originally posted by: luckdiya

at d beginnin of d updt i ws feelin sad 4 abhay. He luvs his sis pari...bt destiny hd sum othr plans 4 him..bth r nt responsible 4 dis situation. Happy 4 tara & vihaan ❤️
wht is dis??? Hw culd he???? MMS of abhiya 😲 😲 😲 dat ws d shocking prt of d updt...cnt wait 4 d nxt updt

We'll be updating tomorrow😊
adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkyekrox

I loved Varun-Pia bonding!!
How cld Abhay do this?! :@
Cont soon!!
-Gauri

Originally posted by: sweet_neetu

awesme update

so vihaan n tara together
love the love hate relationship
omg mms...
waiting for next part

We'll be updating today😊

Originally posted by: Niti_zahid

Hey peehu i am niti nd i am new here i am big fan of ur ffz. plz add me in ur pm list nd pm me next time

Niti, the PMs are sent from the user account APPMLIST so you'll have to add that to your buddy list😊

Originally posted by: minibsp2007

wow.. very nice update abhay is so mean i am sure he will regret his step when pia's respect will be at stake continue soon soon

Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

thnx for d pm

gr8t awesome 👏👏
loved abhay emotional point
but how could he do this type of ting wid pia
updt soon
cont soon

Meanie Abhay will suffer for this dont worry😳. We'll update in a few hours😊
adnilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

awesome update

loved it
Its gud to see Tara n Vihaan finally together
Abhay wants to ruin Piya's reputation I hope he doesn't suceeds
Cotn soon
thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: vishti.dvd

fabulous job done both of you 👏 and what Abhay did was so disgusting 😡wonder how Pia will get out of this and i m happy for Tara and Vihaan 😊

Piya will eventually find a way out of this but for now, her friends wont be talking to her. We'll update every soon😊

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Hey awesome update peehu.Abhiya r destined 2 b together so y Tara & vihaan r bound 2 separate thm?Wht will happen if they will become one.Oh Abhay made fake MMS.Poor Pia but I m sure jeh will play cupid.4 the 1st time I m loving jeh in true sense:P😆😆.Plz cont..😳

Tara and Vihaan are trying to protect abhiya by separating them. The reasons will be revealed gradually so cant give any spoilers😳

Originally posted by: abhiyarockz

awsome update guys!👏

glad vihan and tara are together...😊

but how abhay could do this with pia...😡

continue soon...

thanx for pm!🤗

Thanks guys😳, update will be posted soon
adnilover thumbnail
Thanks dear😳

Originally posted by: shivanipandit29

Loved the updates omg how can abhay do this? Glad to see vihaan n piya together yippie

Glad you liked the updates😳

Originally posted by: barki

please update soon and add me in your pmlist

We will be updating very soon and for getting PMs, you'll have to add APPMLIST to your buddy list😊
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Comment updated on pg-51
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

--edited--

wonderful update..👏 awesuum..⭐️ thanks a lot
so tara-vihaan atlast together nw! Loved their part. It was very emotional.😳
Hm..abhay's sister gave him hint..but he is yet to understand that! that would be the most difficult part for him...
Varun is really nice! lets see for how long  😆
Oh..abhay is trying to spoil her image!! Poor pia! Hope abhay can see the truth soon!! his actions will have some serious consequences...but he will realise everything soon enough...
Cntinue plz..and thanks for the pm..😊

P.s. Sorry for commenting so late! :((

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
                          CHAPTER 7: CHANGING WINDS
                                                     (written by anji and me)

Piya opened her eyes. Her head was spinning. Helding her forehead she tried to get up and looked around. the place seemed similar and then she realized that she was in her own room.

"how did I get here? Oww...my head is paining"

"misha and varun got you home!", said tara giving her water and medicine for her head ache

"what happened? I was in the party and then suddenly..", asked piya trailing off when she remembered what happened in the party. She remembered varun giving her drink and suddenly the head ache. She also remembered abhay. But then she was blank. What was she doing with abhay? She was protesting him to get away.

"dammit"

"piya? are you all right? Who told you to drink? You never drink then why now?", tara enquired

Piya shook her head," di I swear, I didn't drink. It was just a mocktail. After having that, I don't know what happened. I don't remember much."

"its ok piya. take rest. Skip your college today if you want", tara said smilingly.

"no I have to go. I need to see.."

"see? piya you are not hiding anything, are you?", tara asked doubtfully

"no di. I am not. Trust me", assured piya

Tara nodded and left piya alone. She knew piya was not being honest. Something was bothering her. but she knew piya would come to her if there would be any problem.

Piya was confused. Her memory was hazy but still she could remember abhay. She had to go to college today.

MOUNT COLLEGE

There were rumours and gossips all round the corner of the college. Each and every student were stunned to see the MMS. They couldn't believe what they saw. Abhay and piya were kissing and almost making out in the party.

Misha and varun too saw the MMS. They couldn't believe that piya was so cheap, acting all innocent in front of them, claiming to hate abhay and kissing him behind their back.

Misha asked," I cant believe this varun. How could piya do this? abhay? Abhay raichand and piya dobriyal. I still can believe. She claimed to hate him and act all innocent"

"I know misha. I cant believe I fell for such a cheap girl. It was our mistake that we let her in our gang and became friends", said varun.

Piya was walking in the college campus. She could feel every eye on her. some were laughing, some making faces. She couldn't understand what was happening around. she saw misha and varun and called them. They ignored and went away.

"misha wait!", called piya blocked her way

Misha started leaving. Piya asked holding her hand," misha? Whats wrong? Why everyone in college are looking at me that way? And what happened to you?"

Misha shrugged off her hand," piya please leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you."

"but whats wrong? Will you atleast tell me?", asked piya

Misha took her iphone and showed her the MMS. Piya was stunned and on verge of crying.

"how? Misha this is fake. It never happened. misha..", piya tried to convince misha but she cut her in between, "I didnt knew you were so cheap. You are not worth being my friend. I don't want to talk to you. Just leave my way"

Piya tried to stop her but she pushed her and stormed away. Now piya realized what happened last night. It was abhay. He made that fake MMS. How could he do that? And misha? She didn't trust her. she was trusting that freaking MMS.

Piya was crying. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She was walking lost in her  thoughts. She could hear many comments made on her

"I didn't knew she was so cheap"

"such a despo"

"hey piya! I am alone at night. Wanna come over. I am sure we will have fun"

"do you mind one night with me"

"she is such a two faced s**t"

Piya saw varun and called him," varun wait! I swear I didn't.."

"oh cut the crap piya. no need to act in front of me. I have seen your true face. listen, just stay away from me. i hate you piya. I never thought you could be so disgusting", varun walked away.

Piya couldn't take it anymore and started running crying and wiping her tears when she bumped into jeh. Jeh tried to hold piya but she pushed him away.

"piya? wait listen", jeh called but piya ran away.

Alina on the other hand saw the MMS and was shocked and hurt. How could abhay do this. she had to confront him. She saw abhay entering the college premises.

Abhay saw Alina approaching him but didn't bother to stop. He knew just what she was going to say. Alina caught Abhay's hand and stopped him.

Alina- Bhai!! What you did was very digusting and lowly. No matter what Piya did, no girl deserves the shameof  what you did to Piya.

Abhay got irritated with Alina- Shut up Alina. Mind your own business. And what I did was hardly any punishment. The kind of girl Piya is, she'll get over this soon.

Alina- She may be a powerful supernatural but she is still a girl. This will hurt her a lot and not to mention the fact that she lost all her friends. You may not care about these humans but Piya does.

Abhay- That's perfect then. I want to see her hurt. I want her to feel the pain of being hated by everyone in this college especially her boyfriend Varun.

Alina- Do you really want to see her hurt?

Abhay's eyes narrowed- What the hell do you mean? Of course I want to see her hurt. I have been waiting for this for such a long time.

Alina smiled knowingly- I don't deny you wanted to hurt her but that was before you met her. I mean to say that now, can you see her getting hurt and that too because of you. You don't have to give me an answer Abhay. Just ask this question to yourself. And at least be true to yourself. You'll make your life a whole lot easier by accepting who she is to you.

Abhay simmered with rage- She means nothing to me. Do you understand! You..

Abhay was exasperated beyond words. He didn't want to talk to Alina anymore. She was trying to make him feel sympathetic to the murderer of his sister. He walked off in a gruff. He skipped all his classes again that day. He wanted to enjoy seeing the feelings of hatred and contempt of the college students towards Piya but somehow he didnt enjoy this as much as he hoped. He was angry at himself for feeling soft towards Piya. He needed to shake this off whatever it was. This wasn't fair on his sister. After college was over, he got into his car and drove to his house. He was still mad at Alina so he messaged her to go home on her own. He made a turn at the end of the road when he saw Piya standing a few feet ahead. He stopped the car and stepped out. Piya's face was filled with immense rage. A strong wind started to blow.

Piya gritted her teeth- Abhay, you shouldn't have done that. Misha and Varun's friendship was more important to me than you think. You will pay for this!!

Abhay shot back at her- Make me!                                                       

Piya muttered, 'with pleasure' under her breath and a strong force hit Abhay so hard that he landed 15 feet away. Abhay got up and brushed the dirt away from his hair and advanced towards Piya. But he was unable to approach her. It was like his own feet were refusing to move forward. It was Chand's power over him, the binding force of his order not to kill Piya that was stopping him from approaching her. Piya walked towards him till she was a few feet away. A tear ran down her face and she closed her eyes trying to concentrate on channeling her powers. Abhay was lifted off his feet and slammed against a tree. And then all around him the trees started to tumble. He quickly moved away as a tall tree fell to the ground at the exact spot he was a second ago. He narrowly missed getting hit by another tree and then he saw a tree about to fall on Piya. She was so deep into channeling her powers that she didn't notice the impending danger. Alina's words flashed through Abhay's mind again. 'Do you really want to see her hurt?' Abhay ran towards Piya; the force that had pulled back his steps towards Piya disappeared as he rushed to save her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her away as the tree slammed onto the ground. He pulled Piya safely away; his arms forming a cage of protection. He hugged her tight against his chest as if he was holding his life in his arms. The storm quelled and the trees stopped falling. He ran his hands over Piya's back. He kissed her head and then buried his face in her shoulder. I wasn't the first time he had been physically close to her but this time it was something else. There was no hate.

Edited by --peehu-- - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update👍🏼 loved it Edited by Abhiya_Gunner - 11 years ago
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update peehu & anji😳
poor piya had to face all the comments cozz of him😡 but it just took me in the time of pkyek when something similar had happened😍
the last part was too goos😉
continu soon😆
Edited by shria - 11 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
great update peehu and anji..i caught up with the updates..well written..aww,abhay..no matter what he says,he always loves her..