i have no idea kya hone wala hai toh update jaldi pleajj πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update last part
update soon
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Okay I am here...to update anyone waiting?
MishtyShah thumbnail
MishtyShah thumbnail

PLEASE READ
Well I have to tell you guys that comments and likes are going down so I might stop writing on IF after sometime but you can access me on facebook or on my blog! Well see you after my 12 pages of comments! Also please HIT the LIKE Button...!

Please join my Facebook Page :)

Very IMP Note: If you want PM's for further updates then please add @MishtyPM to your friend's list!

Part 5

Arman: Basket?

They were both speechless, and stood glaring at each other. It took a few more seconds to get back into reality. 

Riddhima: How could you? How did you even think of doing something like this?

She came towards him and started hitting him with her bag, making sure to hurt him.

Arman: Arghhh'basket kya kar rahi ho? Mujho choddo'

Riddhima: No ways'you are DISGUSTING Arman'.chi chi chi'

Arman: BASKET (he shouted to make himself heard)

But she still was paying no heed to his shouting's and warnings. So he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her across him and pinned her hands behind her.

Riddhima: Ahh'leave me'.! LEAVE ME'.BACHAO'BACHAO'.!

Arman: Basket'.Basket'RIDDHIMA'..

Riddhima shut up seeing his tightened grip on her arm and the way he shouted at her. The anger in his eyes visible. She had a blank look on her face and she finally stopped protesting. Arman loosened his grip on her arms.

Arman: Look'basket..I am really sorry! It was supposed to be a prank and it was not meant for you'okay? I am really sorry'I did not want to scare you like that'I mean it. Also we are now locked in a room and rather not have a zombie attacking me'

Riddhima: I AM ZOMBIE?

Arman: You sure look like one when attacking me! (he said in a quiet voice but riddhima had actually heard him)

Riddhima: Did you say something?

Arman: Yes'I am sorry! Really Sorry'I didn't mean to do that!

Riddhima: It's okay'.!

Riddhima had a smile on her face, seeing him care for her, and she smiled genuinely, that when it comes to it, he is actually a really good person.

Arman: So am I forgiven?

Riddhima: No'

Arman: What?

Riddhima: I am not forgiving you until'you help me with the biology project that we are meant to be doing on the human heart.

Arman: Basket'that is sooo boring'!

Riddhima: Well'Arman'you are going to be doing it!

Arman: Okay'fine'!

That is when Arman and Riddhima began doing the project together, although Arman was initially annoyed, but soon he got into it.

-

Meanwhile, Arnav and Khushi were still working. Arnav wanted to do some back-ground reading. He started to get up'

Khushi: Aap kaha ja rahe hain?

Arnav: Just getting a book'don't worry!

He moved to the store-room of the Library. The store-room was more like under-ground archives, of a company. It was dark, humid. The room had one ventilator which brought some fresh air in, but the room was so big that to have fresh air to breathe you would need about 10 ventilators, to do the job. Arnav walked in and started looking in different racks for different stuff. It was normal for him to try and come here, but today was something off. It felt different.

Suddenly his vision became hazy and he felt really heavy headed. He lost his grip on most of his senses. He began sweating, he soon felt that he was losing his grip on all of his surroundings and that is when everything became black'.

-

Khushi was silently reading her freakenomics, when she heard a hard thud, coming from the room that Arnav had been in. She got up instantly, worried for him and made her way in the dark room, which was dusty and dark. She started walking and trying to find arnav.

Khushi: Arnav Ji'.Arnav Ji'kaha hain aap? What has happened arnav ji'.! Please respond'.ARNAV Ji'.

It was too hard to see where she was going and that was when she nearly stumbled on the floor. She looked back to see what she stumbled upon. It was then she saw Arnav on the floor. She quickly bent down on the floor and tried to wake him up. She started shaking him a little, patting his cheeks.

Khushi: Arnav Ji please wake up'! OMG yeh tho utt hi nahi re'main kya karu? Devi Maaiyya madat kar'.!

She then ran back to library and opened her bag to see if there was any water, but for her luck there was none.

Khushi: Ab hum kya kare? There is no one here as well'Haan amma kehti hain ki jab koi faint hota hain tab unhe kamzori mehsoos hoti hain most of time because of empty stomach. Haan..let me see'if there is anything in my bag'

She fished out stuff from her bag and found a box full of jalebi's. Khushi smiled in glee.

Khushi: Thankyou Devi Maiyya'.tera lakh lakh shukhar hain!

She went back into the storeroom and gently woke him up by caressing his cheek. She then quickly put a jalebi in his mouth, arnav took a bite. Khushi gently helped him up.

Khushi: Are you okay?

Arnav: Yeah'.thanks'

Khushi: Mention not'! What happened?

Arnav: Just my sugar level went down'but how did you know to feed me jalebis?

It was then Khushi started her usual chatter of what actually had happened and how she had nothing in her bags except jalebis. Arnav smirked see-ing her radio mode.

Later Khushi helped him get up and took him to the Library, making him sit down carefully. They both resumed with their studies, while Arnav relaxed after having some jalebi's.

-

Meanwhile, Maan & Geet were standing in the middle of the court, ready to begin the game of basketball.

Maan: Haar Jaogi'

Geet: Main kabhi haari nahi hoon

Maan: Who toh waqt hi bataega'best two out of 3?

Geet: Hojaye'

The ball tossed in the air, and Maan jumped in the air and grabbed it. He dribbled it to the basket where geet blocked him efficiently, grabbing the ball off him, she dribbled quickly to the other side of the court and slam dunk. It was one point to geet, she was jumping up and down, where as maan was busy staring at her.

Maan: Not Bad'Geet!

Geet: You haven't seen anything yet'

Maan started with the ball this time, he dribbled the ball close to him. Geet tried to intervene but maan blocked her well. He was in full control of the game. He jumped in the air and it was another Basket, but for Maan Singh Khurana.

Geet: Not bad Khurana'only one point left'!

Maan: Ofcourse'but I will win that you see'

Geet: Too much over-confidence isn't too good for you'

Maan: This is not over confidence'this is just what I know'!

Geet: We Will see'

Maan: We will see'

Geet started with ball this time, and started to dribble it towards the basket, while maan was blocking her from head on. Geet passed the ball under her legs to distract him and she dribbled in a different direction. She then dribbled it in another direction to lead maan off. So now maan was getting annoyed of her actions so he just stood still.

Geet: What happened Khurana? Can't get the ball?

Maan: Geet...jab tum bas dribble hi karti raho gi...toh kaun kya karsakta hain...!

He started walking towards her like a predator hunting his prey. Geet started to get nervous of what is actions would be, Maan went really close to her and gently lifted her top so he could pinch her navel. Before she could realise the basketball was out of her hands and was in maan's which was dribbling away, and yes it was another basket.

Geet: THAT IS CHEATING YOU...YOU..

Maan: I I What...Miss Handa? (he had that evil smirk on his face)

Geet: This is totally not fair...

Maan:Everything is fair in love and war sweetheart...

He walked close to her, and she froze not knowing what he was about to do. He moved his mouth close to her ears.

Maan: I guess you just lost the BET sweetheart...now you have to do what i want you to!

Geet: What do you want me to do?

Maan: Make sure you are at the club tomorrow...at 8pm called Trilogy! Be there...warna...

Maan bit her ear lobe...to give her the warning. She gasped in pleasure.

Maan: See you around Handa...

After Maan, left Geet started her cursing.

Geet: Kuthe, Gadhe...idiot...samajtha kya hain apne aap ko? Koi tees maar khan...? Kal tho main jaoungi...aur iski toh khair nahi...

Precap: Trilogy!

Please hit the like button and comment to let me know how you feel about the update!! Heeyy I have opened a new facebook group so everyone can now chat to me via facebook and get updates there as well! 

Mishty's FF Collection

My Facebook Page

My Blog

Love Mishty
Edited by -maankimishty- - 11 years ago
bhawna02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update dr
love it
oh wat r geet going to do
will b waiting 4 the next update
do update soon dr
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love it❀️
specially maaneet partπŸ˜†
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update dear
plz continue soon.
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
it trio with there partners

fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely loved the update.

Riddhima gets Arman to help her with the Bio Project while ARHI are working together in the library and Maneet are enjoying their basketball. Gang ka plan fail ho gaya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Looking forward for Triology. 😍