Shru_Cherry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

awesome update
so there is sum mystry in pia's past
waiting for it...
ps:sorry for late reply

Aww... don't be sry... no prob 😳 πŸ˜³...& Thanxx A Lotss... m glad that u like it πŸ˜ƒ
sweet_neetu thumbnail
Lovely shru
what is the mystery behind not letting her go to mumbai
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

lovely update shru...😊...wahooo pia become dr...😊wait 4 nxt update.😊

Shru_Cherry thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_neetu

Lovely shru
what is the mystery behind not letting her go to mumbai

Love u nitu diii...glad u like it...πŸ˜ƒ
Shru_Cherry thumbnail

Originally posted by: koli97

lovely update shru...😊...wahooo pia become dr...😊wait 4 nxt update.😊

Thanxx A Lotss Mishti diii... πŸ˜ƒ
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
wht is d mystery behind mumbai??? Eagerly waiting 4 dat... Nice updt dearEdited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
Shru_Cherry thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckdiya

wht is d mystery behind mumbai??? Eagerly waiting 4 dat... Nice updt dear

Thanxx A Lots... πŸ˜ƒ
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Hey friends , as from now on its a joint ff by me & Shru , we have decided to write the updates alternately . I will post the 3rd update till evening & if not evening till night hopefullyπŸ˜› . So plz friends all of you who wants pm , plz send me buddy request too so that I can pm you when I update . & I am hopefull you all will not dislike my writing😊Edited by Saayaniz - 11 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
                                                          CHAPTER 3

Piya is packing her bags . She is really very much excited to go to Mumbai . She reads her appointment letter once again . Still now all these seem to be a dream to her...she just can't beleive what a opportunity she got ! Asha hospital ! 1 of the top ten hospitals of India ! She is going to join that hospital !! From now on she can introduce herself to people as " Dr. Piya Dobriyal from Asha hospital !" She whispers standing in front of mirror . " Wao ! It just sounds amazing ! " She is feeling so excited ! When she will come to home in vaccasions , how will their neighbours react ! 
Suddenly her smile fades out . Will she ? Will she be able to comeback ever ? She is feeling proud thinking about neighbours reaction , but how will her parents react ?? She is not listening to them , she is going to Mumbai against their wish , do not it create a wall between her & her parents ? Arnab clearly said that he does not want her to go to Mumbai , even Madhu also supporting him ! Why ? Oh God ! Why they are behaving so strange ? She has noticed since from childhood her parents do not want her to go out even of Dehradun . She lost the chance to read in top colleges just because her parents did not want her to leave Dehradun . That time she thought its their love , their care , that time she agreed silently . But this time ? How can they demand the same decision ? Its a million doller oportunity ! This oportunity will take her to the sky of success ! This is the oportunity she waited for past 5 years ! Did not she dreamed to join one of the best hospitals from the very first day of her college ?? Whenever she saw a doctor with white coat , stetho...she dreamed herself on that position . Today life gave her the oprtunity to fulfill all her dreams ! How can she avoid this ? " No , I can't lose this chance at any cost ! I am really sorry Dad , I am sorry Mom that I am hurting you , but..." she whispers while a drop of tears roll down her cheek . 
Suddenly she notices Madhu standing at the door . She wipes off her tears and turnes to her mother .
" Packing finished ? " Madhu asks in a gentle tone .
" Nope . Just started ." Piya answered .
Madhu hesitantly says " Piya , please think about your decision once again . If we do not want you to go there it must have some reason , isn't it ?"
" You are exactly right Mom ! It must have some reason that you are hiding from me . I promise I will not go . Just tell me the reason ." Piya looks at Madhu hopefully .
Madhu remains silent . 
" Fine ! " Piya breaks the silence " Its ok , I don't want to know . But please Mom , please don't behave like this . Mom you know na from childhood I am living in this dream ? From childhood I dreamed to become a doctor ? From childhood I wanted to be called as Dr . Piya Dobriyal ??? You know Mom ! You have witnessed my hardwork to turn this dream into reality ! Today I got the chance to turn it ! Today life offering me such a great opportunity Mom ! How can I back off ? But still Mom , still I am saying I will not go if you tell me the reason . Please tell me Mom , what are you hiding from me ?"
Madhu remains silent , her thinking is going on... Piya wants to know the truth ? How can she tell her the truth ? If after knowing the truth she starts to hate them ? How will they tolerate ? No ! She can't tell her truth . But if after going to Mumbai Piya herself finds out the truth ? What will happen then ? Oh God ! Why all these happened to us ! Madhu looks up , Piya is still staring at her . 
Madhu in low tone says " Its now quiet late , finish your packing soon & get to sleep ." & she leaves . 
Piya suddenly feels a fuming anger is developing within her . Why ? Why ? Why ??? Her parents do not have the enough trust on her to speak out just a truth ? Why ? Piya now starts to pack her bags hurrily , brings out clothes from wardroab & starts to keep them in bag even without folding them properly .

Next morning at Mumbai airport

Piya is coming out of the airport with Danish & Panchi . Piya is looking really sad . Arnab did not even come to the airport to bead her bye , Madhu started to cry once again...Oh god ! Why? Why they are behaving in that manner ? Piya looks up at Panchi & Danish . Both are lost in each other , perhaps they even forgot that Piya is also with them & they actually came just to guide Piya through this new city . Piya smiles Oh God ! This love birds are really crazy ! At Dehradun they were consoling her saying don't worry , we are with you , we will not leave you alone & many more , but now they just forgot her !! Piya interrupts in their eye lock " Hello my guardians , are we going to stay in this airport forever ?"
Danish : Oh not at all Sis ! You just stay here , I am calling a cab " & he leaves .
Piya asks to Panchi " By the way where are we going ? I mean do u know jiju has booked hotels ? 
"Danish comes back & says " Why hotels dear ? You are going to stay in your brother's flat "
" Flat ?" Piya asks in surprised tone .
" Yes Madam , actually your would be jiju has a small flat in this city . Hope you will like that. " Danish replies her .
Panchi gets excited : " OMG ! Danish ! You have flat in Mumbai ? You never told it to me !"
Danish : Perhaps it wasn't for you thats why ? I think it was meant for my little sister ! Right Sis ?"
" Exactly right Jiju ! I think birdie is being jelous that today I am getting so importance !" 
All 3 of them starts to laugh & heads towards Danish's flat . Panchi is feeling quiet relaxed seeing Piya smiling . Thank God ! Finally she smiled ! Plz God keep her smiling like this forever , she secretly prays to God ! 

In Dehradun , Dobriyal Mansion 

Madhu is still crying . "How Arnab ? How she left us so easily ? How could be she so cruel to us ? "
Arnab : " Its just the starting Madhu . Don't know whats waiting for us in future . Perhaps we lost her ."
Madhu : " Please Arnab , don't say like this please . Please do something . Before she gets to know the truth , please bring her back !"
Arnab : " Bring her back ? How Madhu ? How to bring her back ? Why will she listen to us . In fact ...in fact think Madhu , how can we be so much selfish ? Its her life , she is going to live her dreams there ! How can we snatch her dreams from her for just because of our selfish reasons ?"
Madhu in a surpised tone says " Selfish ? We are not selfish Arnab , we just love her so much thats why we are scared to loose her !" & she starts to cry even more loudly !
Arnab tries to console her " come down Madhu , don't worry . Panchi & Danish are with her , they will take care of her . They will..."
Madhu interrupts " They will ? They will what Arnab ? Even Panchi doesn't know the truth , so how can she stop Piya from knowing that ?" & she leaves . 
That is true . Yes Panchi also does not know about that . Infact except Arnab & Madhu no one knows about it . But very soon Piya will get to know about it . Yes , Arnab's sixth sense is saying now they will not be able to hide the truth from Piya anymore . He sighs deep & closes his eyes . He just don't want to think about it anymore !

The next Morning at Mumbai , Danish's flat 

Piya wakes up early at the morning . She completes her bath quick & starts to think what should she wear opening her suitcase . Oh God ! She just can't decide ! Piya looks up , Panchi is still sleeping ! How can anyone sleep so late ? Piya starts to call Panchi to wake her up . Oh God ! This birdie ! When she will wake up ? Piya wakes her up forcefully " Panchi !!! Just wake up ! I am in great problem !" 
Panchi wakes up & gets really confused seeing Piya standing in front of opened suitcase . Problem ? What problem ? She looks quiet fine ! 
Panchi asks in sleepy tone "What happened dear ? "
Piya : Birdie help me na ! I just can't decide what should I wear today !
Panchi looks up at the clock , its showing 6:30 am . " Oh God Piya ! Its not even 7 !! Reporting time is 10 am na ?" Panchi says this in sleepy tone & lies down again . 
Piya in great excitement says " ya , I know its early , but on the very first day I must be at time . Isn't it ? Otherwise on the first day there will be bad impression ! & I just don't want to let that happen ! You know Panchi ? Being so much excited I couldn't sleep the whole night ! I am just so much excited ! I am no more a student ! I am going to join my job today ! What will suit me most ? " Piya continues at one go , but she does not get answer from Panchi . "Panchi ?" she turns to her & to her extreme annoyance finds out she has fallen asleep again !

9:40 am outside Asha Hospital 

A taxi stops outside the biggest hospital of the city & Piya & Danish comes out of it . 
Danish : Nervous ?
Piya : A lot ! Oh God ! What will happen ? I will be able to handle all na ?
Danish : ofcourse ! My sis is the best ! Now go inside . 10 am is the
reporting time !
Piya turns towards the gate & reads the signboard 

ASHA : HOPE TO YOUR LIFE .

yes , hope . This hospital has brought such a bright hope to her life , hope to become successful , hope to fullfil her ever dreamed wish ! God knows whats waiting for her inside it . Piya enters the hospital . Wao ! Such a great atmosphere ! Piya gets delighted on the very first look . She asks in reception " excuse me , where the new interns have to report ?"
Receptionist replies " conference room , 1st floor ."
"Thank u" Piya enters the conference room . Its already filled up with people , Piya gets nervous , is she late ? No , its not 10 till now . She take a seat . The girl seating beside her asks " you ? Intern ? "
Piya smiles & answers " Yes , you ? "
" Me too the same . " the girl continues " Just 2 mins left , now he will come ."
" Who ? " Piya asks . 
The girl replies " Our boss , MD of this hospital , Siddharth Raichand . I heard he is quiet Khadhoos !" 
"What ? "
" Are ! Khadhoos ! I mean attitude wala people ."
Piya smiles , this girl seems to be a little bit crazy . 
Just then a young man in formal grey suit enters the room . Piya looks up at the clock , its showing just 10 ! Wao ! What a timing !The man starts " Hi everyone , I am Siddharth Raichchand , you may call me SR , the MD of this hospital . We are appointing 15 interns today , the 15 best pass out students . I hope to whom we offered everyone is present . Lets start the name call !"
He starts the name call & everyone starts giving present , suddenly the pen from Piya's hand fell on the ground , Piya bents to pick it up , suddenly the girl beside her asks " is Piya Dobriyal your name ?"
"Yes , why ?" Piya asks .
"Stupid ! Your name is being called!" 
Piya stands up immediately & listens Siddharth calling again " Piya Dobriyal are you present ?"
Piya starts to stammer in panic " Pre pre present Sir !" 
Siddharth angrily scholds her " Miss Piya Dobriyal ! You..." suddenly he stops as soon as his eyes get stopped on the standing girl . What is he seeing ! Who is standing in front of him ????

Precap : Piya's first day at Asha Hospital 
Edited by Saayaniz - 11 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Hey friends , this is my first update in this FF πŸ˜› quiet nervous will you like it or not...plzzz leave your valuable comments after reading πŸ˜Š

Shruti will update the index & will pm you when she will come online πŸ˜Š
Edited by Saayaniz - 11 years ago