Posted: 11 years ago
AMAZING UPDATE... LOVED IT
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 6

activated my twitter account..

https://twitter.com/#!/zohamirza

But she didn't know her this cute cute faces are the thing which always make him smile or giggle sometime. There was something which they couldn't ignore..

It has become routine for both to come to restaurant and glance at each others. Day by day they were quiet comfortable with each others starring like it have become a part of their life. There was no guilt, no uncomforting zone nothing.. But they simply like to watch each others and would love to spend their time like this.. Maan who would never like any presence near him but now like her presence in the hotel.. His eyes would immediately roam toward whole area if he came a second late.. His restlessness would increase if she comes a little late..

He loves to see her making different face every second and giggle making her cheek goes puffed and turn into deep red color.. But nothing let him move his eyes from her as if he has every right to stare at her..  Geet started to come at the restaurant at daily basis even if yash would not allow her to. She would make any excuses but never miss the opportunity to come.. Somewhere stealing glances at her Champu become a habit of her day.. Some part of her which she also didn't know but liked it.. She like every bit of it.. She like it when his eyes spark whenever she enters inside.. She like it when his perfect lips curled in a smile looking at her..

It was almost a month that they share this starring session with each others. One day Geet entre the restaurant and searched for him. He was sitting in his place with his coffee.. his eyes were already on her giving her his killing smile to which she twist her lips and sit in her table ordering her food when suddenly some girl came to her with a plate of laddoo. My mom made it. Geet smile excitedly taking two from the plate. Main do lu

Haan haan q nahi. Laddoo that too in London was itself made her yum..  Maan who was looking at her chuckled seeing her cute expression by just a little laddoo. How she was eating them making such a face that she is eating it for the first time in her whole life..  Laddoo kahi ki .. He whispered shaking his face.. This girl is really something really very cute like a laddoo'

Geet noted him chuckling and frowned making a face she look up complaining cutely. Babaji.. Champu phir mujhpe Haans rahe hai. She looks at him who was looking down but a smile lingered on his face. Chaddo. She put a laddoo in her mouth twisting her lip and relished the taste..

His smile on her didn't stop which irritated her the most and she entre her house with a frown on her face. Nahi chorungi unko. Jab dekho mujphe hanste hai. Mumbling she make her way in her room lying on her bed.

Next time I will also laugh at him. Haan. Smiling she convince herself but soon frowned. But at what will I laugh? He is ..Than straightened she ..Nahi nahi. Bus theek thaak sa hai.. I will show him. He is also funny not me. Convincing herself she tried to think of a solution which can make him also angry.. But what? She doesn't know her at all.. Suddenly an idea popped on her mind and she jumped on bed..haan yea theek rahega.. ab dekhna champu.. Kal you're laughing will also change in a frown. Rubbing her both hand she smile widely and lied on bed'

She closes her eyes to irritate this Champu equally like he does to her. Soon her lips curled in a sweet smile.. No.. Not for ideas to irritate him.. But yes. To remember the sweet smile of him which always bring a smile whenever she closed her eyes?

Maan entre his room. Smiling when his cell Rang. Which was none other than our Dadi? Jee Dadi.

How are you?

I'm fine dadi.. Aap kaisi hai? Dadi noticed him for the first time taking calmly to her which is not like Maan. Kaam kaisa hai?

Sab theek hai Dadi. Aap ki guest kaisi hai?

She is really nice Maan.. Like a family member to me..

He smiled lying on bed.I will call you later Dadi. He hangs the phone and smiled remembering a cute expression of the girl eating laddoo today. That was worth watching. He chuckled shaking his head. Laddoo.. He whispered softly closing his eyes. Waiting for the next to see  thousands of funny expression of her..

PRE  PART 5  NEXT  PART 7

Precap : laddoo in champu table'.

NOW PLZ DO COMMENT AND PRESS LIKE..

LOVE YOU ALL.

ZOHA..

ADD ME
IF YOU NEED PMS

Edited by zoha25 - 11 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update a lot...
Maan named her as laddoo..
hw cute..So geet s sumthg planning against her champu..
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow

ladooo

and champu

perfect names
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
[
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for laddoo and champu to meet...
maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
nice update
i love it
waiting for next
will champu eat ladoo ??? hahaha

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
laddo and champu...
awesome..