Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaish912 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
for last two days i m reading your work and just finished it. its simply beautiful. loved it dear. can you pls pm me for the next parts thanks 
karmachameleon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Readers: First of all, thanks for the overwhelming response for the MAHA update. If I start thanking each and every single one of you, I will have to delay the update, it's a long list ' thanks a lot! I am glad you guys enjoyed the Maha update.

Majority of the readers are fine with the pace of the story ' thanks! Do keep reading. I won't disappoint you!

Important: I got few messages asking if I have forgotten about her original soul mate ' Arnav Singh Raizada? When will Khushi know that he is ASR? Author's answer: NO, I have NOT forgotten about that, since THAT is the twist of the story, agreed that the story is going on a slow pace, but I will get there.

Now what I want to know from my readers ' do you want this FF to end? Because as soon as she will find out he is ASR ' the story might just end. PLUS ' they just met, not counting the one and half month they were not talking!

So, at the end, when you comment on this update ' please add another word to your reply' yes: for ending the story, and No: for not ending the story so soon.

I AM DONE! ENJOY!

Fate-Mate 21 (Part A)

THIS CONTENT HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE AUTHOR DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES.

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

-KARMACHAMELEON  

Edited by karmachameleon - 11 years ago
karmachameleon thumbnail

Fate-Mate 21 (Part B)

-KARMACHAMELEON

karmachameleon thumbnail

Fate-Mate 21 (Part C)

-KARMACHAMELEON

karmachameleon thumbnail

Fate-Mate 21 (Part D)

-KARMACHAMELEON

Khushi4Arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi,

Well... I like the concept a lot so it really makes little difference if the pace is slow... I am just happy coz I am the first to comment plus u updated pretty soon.

Khushi is a little too immature sometimes for an independant girl... The dance was cool and i assume u purposely denied the kiss as these 2 technically know eachother only for days not even weeks.. You know i think ASR's thought "I should know by now what kind of girl she is, first she will do something stupid, then she will spend rest of her life feeling guilty about it. " is quite out of place since he knows Khushi is Independant and has a happy attitude towards life so why wud she be guilty for the rest of her life...

I know about the precisely 2 weeks of Khushi's guilt (not to count 1 month when she assumed he was at fault) but still she chose whether she wants his hatred or ignorance which makes her decisive. anyhow she felt miserable. I think they shud attend the wedding and since she blabbers a lot she shud reveal her belief of soulmate with the name and how she managed it... Actually it wud suit the moment as he knows she is in awe of marriage.. though I wud still love that ASR aka Arnav Singh Raizada shud not let her know that he is the one she is waiting for so as per ur earlier question YES you should reveal but NOOO pls dont end the Fanfic. I wud wanna see how she wud search for him while she is around him 😆

Oh! just don't mind but the repeat of dialogues rather questions make the update a little low.. instead, talking about hobbies and childhood and what makes them the way they are -could make it more interesting.. just saying... Also, I wud love it if you can get ASR say, "Gloomy, Are u checking me out? or "Like what u see?" 😊 I may get 🤢 if they don't kiss after ASR knows about her Arnav Singh Raizada😃

Hell! Now I am blabbering  😳 Please update soon, you really write well...
Edited by Khushi4Arnav - 11 years ago
PrncssOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
*Edited*
hahahaha...suprb update...so confused khushi...nd luvable arnav...luvd d update...smmmillleeesss...:)))))
And answer to d ques.u askd in d note before ur update dat u shuld try continuing ur story ahead if dat so possble...Edited by CutieSanaya - 11 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
it was so amazing yaa…just too good,,,u have magic..just keep writing forever..

my answer to ur q-

nooo (keep writing a lot before disclosing asr is her soulmate…)
sweet_butterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved all the parts...  ASR is different with khushi...  when she will realise that fact ????😊... she is so cute but
Arshibest thumbnail
Yeah u updated
Loved it
Finally she is realising
No don't stop
Although you progress thier relationship