hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
WOW...
aWMEZING UPDATE
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
hi guys sorry for the late update, but school has started and the kids are back. plus my brother has just arived from Dubai, and my mom is making us visit all the reletives, plus the monsoon are here.and its raining, rain is goa is a sight to see. beautiful.

we are nearly comming to the end of this story. and i want to make it a couple of final awesome chapter. but this is not it. so enjoy it while it lasts. very soon i will be starting a new story but sorry to say i will be going the blog way since the new story will have a lot of mature meterial. and wont be sutiable for IF. but i will keep all my readers posted with updates. till then let we work on it.

in the mean time do enjoy 'Love you Eternally'

do past your comment and hit the like button.

Chapter 24

The sight of Shayam stunned all who looked upon him,  he seemed to be aging by the hour. His skin leached of all colour, was waxen and gray, the flesh sucked in while his bones stood out in prominence, his eyes bulged in his sunken  sockets, his eye rims blood red soundings blazing eyes of a crazed man, an unholy sight that send a chill down every ones spine.

Parag said with some concern, "Maybe we should call a doctor, to check on  him."

"Acharyaji has brought a vaid who has more experienced in such matter as possessions. A regular doctor will not be able to help." Viran Raizada said with sympathy for Shayam.

Shayam slowly lifted his head, a vicious grin on his face, his eyes rimed with bright red like all the blood from his face had collected there. His pupils opaque in his yellow tinged eyes. He cackled and giggled  "you want to save the poor sap," he laugh hysterically , "what make you think he wants to be rescued by you, do you even know what he has been through and done to get here, so he can be close to Her." his voice grated like sandpaper. "everybody wants her, KHUSHALI," he giggled. And with a sly smile, he said "I know all his deep dark secrets, how he beat a poor soul and left him to die, so that he could come here in his place. Smart boy!" he cackled laughing hysterically. "We are going to have her, we are going to take her apart, slowly and slowly then faster and faster," Shayam rocked his hips in the chair in a crude and vulgar manner.

"I've seen enough of this," Viren  said firmly, bile rising in his throat, "and keep the girls away from him at all cost, we don't need to traumatise them with his filth." 

"Nooo!!!, I want to see her, I want to see Khushali," abused of the worst sort flowing from the mouth and he screamed for Arnav to come back and bring him Khushali. 

An hour later Arnav, Khushi , Viren Raizada, along with Akaash, payal, Kamya, Rohit and Vishal gathered in the Acharya's tent.

"The only way the spirit of Shayamraj will leave this world is by completing the ritual that was left undone. The holy marriage of Arnavya and Khushali." He looked around at the astounded faces before him, and smiled a serene smile "I have seen in divine sight what transpired in the past, Arnavya was to marry Khushali, but on the wedding day Shayamraj abducted her and tried to marry her himself. A union not meant to be, as Khushali soul was already unified with Arnavya. In her heart and soul she was Arnavya wife, and Arnavya in his heart had accepted Khushali as his wife, And as such  conducted themselves in a manner of husband and wife. But the union was not blessed by the sacred fire." Khushi blushed deep red, while Arnav 's ear turned pink, both knowing what the holy man was referring to.  Smiling gently at the couple he said "Arnav and Khushi, the incarnated soul of Arnavya and Khushali must fulfil this union in front of the sacred fire, and unite in holy matrimony."

"So you want us to get married here tonight, and this will stop Shayamraj." Arnav asked.

"This will surely, put what he craves and hopes to posses completely out of his reach. Even the most powerful on man cannot tough a pativrata, a women in love and devoted to her husband wares the shield of protection from the goddess herself. That no strange man can tough her," saying so he looked at Arnav and Khushi.

They looked at each other, holding each other's hand's they said in union "Yes Acharyaji we will do as you say," Arnav spoke "I wish to marry Khushi, with my father's permission of course." He smiled looking at his father.

Viren smiled, "I have already accepted Khushi as my bahu. And both of you have my and your mother's blessing"

"Good as the most auspicious time is as 4.30, that is the time the ceremony will take place right here at the Mahadev temple,  at 15 to 5 tell your people to leave the possessed  one alone, and to come here to the temple, he will find his own way here, and after that the time to free Shayamraj's spirit will commence."  Saying this Acharyaji closed his eye, a sign that he should be left to meditate. They left the tent is silence.

When Khushi reached the Havali Viren took her and Arnav aside "Khushi beti, I know how you must feel not having your parents here, and having to do this without their knowledge and approval. But I promise I will explain everything to them and assure them that my family will be honoured and happy to have you for a daughter in law."

"I know Papaji, I feel sad that I am unable to have my family present here, but they would approve of my choice of life partner, and will give us their blessing."

Viren smiled, "But we will have a huge and proper wedding with the whole family when we get back to Delhi of course, we do not want to deny Arnav's Mother and Dadi the opportunity to plan a big wedding and reception to welcome their new daughter in law to the family. And Khushi's family too would want to give their daughter away according to custom."

"But dad, we don't need a big re-wedding." Said Arnav thinking that staying away from Khushi any longer would be impossible, wedding preparation will take at least a month and Khushi would have to stay with her parents till his mother and Dadi had the satisfaction of a re-wedding.

Viren chuckled, "You waited this long son, a month or so is not so long."

"Your right Papaji."  She gave Arnav a long look, "we can't deny our family the happiness of a proper wedding." Viren nodded his approval, and left to oversee the preparations for today's wedding ritual.

At  Arnav's disgruntle "Khushi??" . Khushi put her arms around his neck lifting herself on her toes she kissed him softly on the lips, "It's only for a month, then we can be together and start our lives together. It will make our families happy, and besides when I marry you I want the whole world to know that I'm Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada." She pecked him on the nose and left with payal to get ready.

Rohit and Akaash came and stood beside him, "so looks like somebody isn't getting any action tonight." Grinned Rohit,  earning a dark furious look from Arnav. Still grinning Rohit said, "Really dude your life sucks, you get the girl and you still have to wait to score, even after waiting 8o odd years and going to puberty twice." He chuckled shaking his head, "I really don't envy you Raizada."

"But this is good news." Akaash said excited, "maybe I can convince Dad for a double wedding, what do you think Bhai?" he said as he watched Payal and Khushi walk up the stairs. Arnav gave both of them a disgusted look and left to get ready for his impromptu wedding ceremony. Followed by a Akaash skipping at his heel.

Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
eagerly waiting for their wedding

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i was just thinking about you FF when i got the PM!
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haha!! Cutest ever update!! <3
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ugh! This shyamraj,or shyam,gvs me d creeps🤢 he's sick! N he only talks abt hvng s*x wid khushali,or khushi🤢
so arnav n khushi r gttng married😊 n acharyaji knws abt their union in d past😛dat was embarrassing..
n m askin u again..cn i tk rohit,pls?..he's so cute❤️😍n his dialogues r so hilarious n witty
n akash's part was funny😃Edited by gunjanmkj - 11 years ago