loved it yaar
akash is such a chatterbox😆 , poor arnav
they'll meet at the night club ryt?????😉
sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice.

Waiting for them to meet.

hope they meet at the night club. then what about La.?

update asap
thanks 4 the PM
darya20 thumbnail

Superb loved it sooo much
i m egarlly waiting for the nxt prt
cant imagine wt will happen when they meet
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice!!!!!!!!
plz pm me when u r updating d nxt part!!!
Edited by AnupamaJY - 11 years ago
anshi-raizada thumbnail
ahwww
gr8 start! :) ohh i really wanna know what will happen! :)
thanks for the pm x
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow brilliant start...
Waiting for their 1st meeting..
Continue soon.
CheekyArshiLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hello

I'm happy to know people like my FF, and it is my first, anyway I don't know what more to say but to say... THANK YOU everyone I love you.

Ok enough of my chitty chatter let get to the update

Chapter 2: First Meeting

Khushi was sitting around the round table with her friends, they made the waiters bring out their best cake put candles on it and bring it out saying happy birthday and they did well the whole restaurant did, Khushi was blushing as she blew out the candles and wished from one thing, that thing she always asked for, every occasion she would ask for this one pure thing 'LOVE'

Khushi: thanks guys, I love it

Lavanya: it was my idea these two didn't even want to do it but you know me smiley how I am always not thinking just doing.

Khushi: thanks la

Jiya: smiley she is lying it was all Nia's idea

Nia smiled and Khushi smiled back.

Khushi: well still I loved it and I love you guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnav was waiting for his client in a restaurant where he was asked to be meeting, he was quite annoyed as the client was late and plus some girls were making noise singing someone happy birthday he rolled his eyes.

Arnav: TYPICAL GIRLS ALWAYS LAUGHING AND MAKING NOISE AND ATTRACTING ATTENTION. GOSH WHERE IS THIS GUY IF HE ISNT HERE IN 5 MINUTES I AM GONE. Arnav said to himself.

Waiter: sir would you like to order anything

Arnav: am...well...could I get a black coffee...sugerfree

Waiter: of course sir

Arnav smiled and the waiter walked away.

3 minutes later his coffee had arrived and he sipped some.

Khushi: girls I will be back I need to use the little girl's room. Khushi got up from her chair and made her way to the toilets.

Arnav: NO MORE I AM NOT WAITING.

He took out his wallet took out some money and placed it on the table and signalled the waiter that he was done.

He got up fixed himself up and put on his sunglasses and pushed his chair back and made his way to the exit to leave the restaurant.

Khushi was giggling as she just got a texts from one of her old school friends, she smiled and looked up and saw a sign women and men she was about to walk into the women when someone pushed her and made her slip and about to fall but someone catches her.

She closed her eyes getting ready to fall and hit the hard ground, ready to face the humiliation, but she felt to strong arms catching her from the fall.

He saw a girl that was about to fall and as he was such a gentlemen he quickly caught hold of her, so she would fall onto the hard ground. He saw her squint her eyes shut, he smiled at her innocents and cuteness, and then he saw shreds of hair on her face and moved them and places them behind her ear. When he touched her face he felt something, something like an electric stock, like his heart was jumping for something, this feeling was the first. She was beautiful, her eyes, mouth, and nose everything was just right and he liked it.

She opened on of her eyes and saw a hot, good looking man in his late 20's, beautiful warm chocolate brown eyes which she had never ever saw, she never in her whole life felt this care and secure which she felt in this strangers arms, she opened her other eye and blinked twice, she was in someone's arms in a public place and he was a stranger. She got out of the dream land and back into realty she pulled herself up but grabbing on to his shirt.

He helped her up.

She was now standing by herself and was now fixing her dupatta and hair.

Khushi: thanks.

She said softly and caringly and thankfully

Arnav: it's ok. With that said he made his way to the exit and Khushi to the toilet.

After Khushi was done doing her business in the toilet she went back to the table seeing lavanya getting all hyper

Khushi: la what happened why are you looking so scared?

La: my boss

Khushi smiled: where?

Nia: smiley la saw her boss and got scared and hid under the table

Khushi laughed: did he see you

La: no thank god, if he did I would be dead and plus I would of got shouted at and fired.

Nia: but he was good looking

La: yeah he is but not his attitude it turns you off.

Khushi: la like I said before I won't let him do anything to you and plus why don't you just quit if he is such an Meany

La: cuz it AR and I won't get a better job

Khushi: yeah so should we go and shop

Jiya: come

They got up, paid the cheque and left to do some shopping for tonight.

7 o clock

Naina: Shashi, Khushi isn't home yet, I am very worried she has never left the house without telling me where she is going and what time she would be back and who she is with, something telling me something bad is going to happen...

Shashi: Naina don't worry she is a grown woman now; she knows how to look after herself.

Naina just looked at him, she knew very well that inside he was in pain, he was worried and if anything happened to Khushi he would devastated that he didn't try.

Naina: ok

She walked out of the room and prayed to her god Devi Maiya.

Shashi: I don't care...well then look for her...if I don't see my daughter save and sound in the next few hours I mean it I would make your life hell...no buts...just do as you are told...I don't pay you to say but...I want to know where she is...who she is with...and what she is doing is she fine...now...what are you doing talking to me go...now!!

With that said he hanged up and a tear dropped from his eye.  (Ha ha Shashi is like ASR)

Jiya: wow Khushi you are looking amazing.

Nia: stunning

La: we are going to knock some men out tonight... too hot to handle.

Khushi: thanks but is it too short.

Khushi said while pulling the red dress.

Nia: you look beautiful as always

Khushi smiled: thanks, shall we go.

La: we shall

The girls got into Khushi black BMW and drove of the the night club.

Khushi's Dress 

Nia's Dress 

Lavanya's Dress 

Jiya Outfit

Precap:

= In the Night Club

= Second meeting

Thank you for reading

Ok so I know this part was boring sorry but I promise when I get use to all this I will make it better, so hang on as I said it is my first and in my 5th I sure will get use to it.

Leave your comment and even your negative comment are alone it would make me want to make it better

Aaliya

Chapter 1    
                                                                    Chapter 3  Edited by CheekyArshiLove - 11 years ago
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsome loved it cant wait for second meeting
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
They finally met.. Thx for the pm Loved the update
-Sparsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice updt