rafinah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess without Susheela the film would have been great.  she imposed tooo much and she keep shouting instead of talking, so boring to hear her.  Foram and Shakswat i love them, i dont think this film is in a better position to replace Sasural GPool, Starplus could have a better film to replace.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you r 100% right... i dont what the thought when the channel decided to replace this drama with SGP... i like this drama too but sushila messes everything up. ..

i dont think if aniket has mental problem... it is sushila...
what she did today.. without telling or asking Sayunkta, she asked her parents and sisters to come.. and asked one of them to marry aniket..

so rude.. yak...
she has no manners..
if i was Sayunkta or sushila's husband.. i would have broken her legs and hands by now.. she gets in my nerves.. hate her...

NO WONDER Y THE TRPs R SO DOWN.. AND WILL NOT GO UP IF THEY STOPRY CONTINUES LIKE THIS.
birju4baby thumbnail
i disagree with you .. Sushila is playing her character spot on .She is supposed to be loud and she is playing that ..I think she is very cute .
Sushila is thinking what will be best for Aniket , and if you disagree with her , breaking somebody's bones is the must unhumane thing to do .. I hope if you do that in real life and commit acts of violence against Women , you get arrested for that. Violence against woman is a heinous crime .
Edited by birju4baby - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well without sushila the show can go on and so do the characters except aniket
she is the true moral support for him and a motivation too
she don't let him down and when aniket left it was she who brought him back
and sorry to say but there are many actresses on tv who mess up the shows and though i too m irritated my sushila but still we have to except that her character is this way of a loud gujarati girl