Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DonIsback

abhiya is too good.. i love there fight very much...jeh is back too..

thanks pratz

Originally posted by: Pari-Gupta

awesome update

loved it
I think both Abhiya hate Jeh
so what is he upto
cont soon
thanks for the pm

thanks pari...they dont hate jeh..but dont really like him either..jeh has his own plans...will update soon..

Originally posted by: abhiyarockz

awsome update peehu and anji...πŸ‘

i loved it...😊 thanks a lot

glad abhiya attracted each other...πŸ˜ƒ its just the beginning πŸ˜›

what's fishy behind jay's entry???πŸ˜• u will know soon...

is abhiya hate jay??? not really...but they dont like him either

is jay was the reason of abhiya's hatred??? oh..well..u gotta wait  πŸ˜›

eagerly waiting for next update...πŸ˜† will update soon...

thanx for pm!πŸ€—

Edited by peehu24 - 11 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
History is repeating for sure...
The AbhIya marble scene was cute...
Jeh is back...wonder what he is up to..
Great job guys!
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eowyn

History is repeating for sure...

The AbhIya marble scene was cute...
Jeh is back...wonder what he is up to..
Great job guys!

finally..u caught up with it ha πŸ€—..thanks a lot...jeh has his own plans..will update soon...
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey peehu.its nce ff.love to read.add me too ur list. i read all within half day..too good..

so abhy pia r enemis...then soulmets...wow..
jay entry..gr8.loking frword for updat soon...when vl u update..?
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukugeny

hey peehu.its nce ff.love to read.add me too ur list. i read all within half day..too good..

so abhy pia r enemis...then soulmets...wow..
jay entry..gr8.loking frword for updat soon...when vl u update..?

hey thank u so much...they have always been soulmates. And soon they will figure this out. Will update today and also pm you
Peehu24 thumbnail
                           CHAPTER 5: LOVE TO HATE YOU

Piya reached home from college still in her thoughts. "What happened today? How could I look at abhay that way? He was supposed to be my enemy. Wait'supposed? He is my enemy. Srew you raichand", piya was muttering under her breath. Tara was back home early. She noticed piya. She felt something was bothering her. But she didn't ask her. "I am angry on piya. I am not talking first", thought tara.

Piya saw tara sitting with her head bowed inside the file. She smiled. She had to do something. She tip toed behind tara quietly and hugged her tightly shouting," di sorry sorry sorry sorry. Pakka promish I will nevel do that again. Di sholly. I know I hurt you but I was angry. I promish di I wont do anything to that raichand. Di pleash. Sholly I wont do it again. (held her ears with tears in her eyes) di its only you who I have. Please don't be angry. It kills me to know that I have hurt you. I am truly sorry. Di I will do whatever you will tell me from now on. Di please say something"

Tara hugged piya properly and wiped her tears- shhh..piya don't cry. I forgive you. But promise me you wont do anything reckless and stay away from abhay.

Piya- I promise. Scouts honour.

Tara smiled- now tell me whats bothering you. You were muttering something under your breath.

Piya- oh that! Nothing but I do have a news. Jeh khurana is back in town and joined mount college.

Tara's expressions changed. " after so many years. His brother would be back in town too that means. Every one are returning once again. This cant be co incidence. I cant let that prophecy come true. If werewolves are in town that means HE would also be back. No this cant happen. I have to protect piya. I have lost everything I had but I cant lose piya", tara was lost in her thoughts. Piya noticed tara in her own thoughts," di? What are you thinking?"

Tara snaped out- did he say anything? Why is he back? What does he want? Are others also back?

Piya shook her head- I don't know anything. All I know is that he is back. I am sure he would not be alone. He must definitely be on some game plan. Otherwise how come he joined same college as we and raichands.

Tara- piya listen to me. Stay away from him. I don't want any more mess around. We already have lots to deal with

Piya smiled and hugged her again- relax di. I know. Don't worry. I will be fine.

RAICHAND HOUSE

Abhay was pacing up and down. His mind was twirling. First piya and now jeh. Abhay threw his hands up in air,"why cant I live in peace"

Vihaan- will you stop doing that? Whats wrong with you. Alina is also quiet.

Abhay rolled his eyes- I want peace. Can you give me some? No right? Then stay away!

Alina interrupted- jeh is back in town and joined mount college.

Vihaan sighed- so this is the reason. I thought abhay and piya got into the fight again.

Alina smiled- oh ya..thats another and that too interesting one. You know something more happened. You wont believe abhay and piya were..OUCH!! ABHAY!!

Abhay rolled his eyes- JEH! We were talking about jeh

Vihaan asked curiously- what? Alina? What happened?

Abhay- nothing happened. Can we focus on the main problem? Jeh khurana back. That means others are also back. Why is he back in first place? What does he want.

Vihaan- find out abhay. You and alina both are in same place. Get the answers from him.

" I hope its not the time. I have to talk to tara", thought vihaan

KHURANA HOUSE

Jeh was standing near the window and staring outside. " so how did the first day go?", said a voice behind his back.

Jeh sighed," same old aryan bhai. They are still the same. They are still fighting. can you believe that? That too for a reason which is'" Aryan interrupted," don't go there. Just focus on your work got it? The night would be coming soon and we have to reach to that cave. Only abhay and piya can make us reach there. Afterall, they are the protectors."

Jeh nodded- I know bhai but I don't understand. We need them together for our own motive. But they are sworn enemies. How will they come together. And that prophecy. Who the hell invented that! These two can never come together

Aryan- its not that we want them to fall in love or something, we just need them alive, intact and together. I don't know how you do it but you have to. Solve their problems, remove their rifts, do whatever you want, but get them together. Once we are done with our work, I don't care they live or die. Infact, I myself will kill them but right now we need them.

Jeh shook his head- yes, I will do it. Its going to be a long shot.

NIGHT TIME

Piya was running in a dark forst. It was sheer darkness with gust of wind. The visibility available was only the faint moonlight. She couldnt see anything ahead. she was running wherever her legs were taking her. She iwas afraid of something and continuously looking back but couldnt find anything. She could hear faint foot steps behind her and suddenly she tripped.

"what do you want", piya looked at the shadow gliding on the ground backwards

"I intend no harm"

"why are you following me?"

"don't be afraid. I have very less time. Listen to me very carefully. The time is coming. You are one of the protector. They are precious and they will lead you to your destiny. Trust each other"

"what are you talking about? What is precious? Whom are you talking about? Whom should I trust?"

" I have to to go. But remember my words"

"wait! Wait'"

Piya got up with a jerk drenched in sweat. She took the glass of water kept near by and gulped it down.

" what was that dream about? I hope it was just a dream ", thought piya. She tried to sleep but it seemed to be far away from her now.

NEXT MORNING

MOUNT COLLEGE

Piya was walking in the college corridor. Her mind was twirling with lots of questions. She wanted a normal life like any other human but on the contrary, she wasn't a normal human being. She was a hybrid. She sighed. She walking in her own thought when she saw abhay coming towards her smiling.

"what is he upto now?', thought piya

"nothing witchie. I was just missing you", abhay answered her thoughts.

Piya ignored him and started walking. Abhay was walking with her. Finally piya asked," what do you want? I know you want to ask something."

Abhay smiled," ofcourse I want to. (piya glared) fine listen. Jeh is here. We both know he would not be alone. That means others are here too. And I am sure he is back with a reason. So I was hoping that since we have same mission on our hands right now, can we work on it together?"

Piya stopped walking and looked at him wide eyed," you want my help? Are you all right blood sucker?  You are not hungry arent you? I have heard when male species starve, they lose their mind. I hope its not the case with you? Too bad because I don't want you mad so soon because then it wouldn't be fun when I will kill you"

Abhay shook his head- don't get any ideas witchy..alright? I have no other choice. Alina wouldn't help. She will be acting all pricey and you..i know we both are sailing on same boats. So just cut out the crap.

Piya sighed- fine. As it is I don't have any choice. But just remember..you will stay away from me and we would talk only business.

Abhay smiled walking towards her. Piya started walking backwards. "what are you doing", asked piya. She hit the pillar behind her.

Abhay- nothing just talking about business.

He came near her and was just few inches apart from her. He kept coming more towards her when piya pushed him. Abhay swiftly caught both her wrists and pinned it behind her back slamming her against his chest.

"leave me you blood sucker", yelled piya struggling

Abhay held her more tightly and brought his face near piya. he nuzzled his nose on piya's cheeks. Piya could feel his hot breath. He was giving her goosebumps. Piya wanted to push him away but she couldn't. her mind wasn't working. All she could feel was abhay. What was happening to her?

Abhay was also losing control. He wanted to stop but couldn't. he nuzzled his nose from cheeks to ears and moving towards her neck and again to her cheeks. What was he doing? He didn't plan it this way.

Piya was breathing heavily. A soft moan escaped her mouth. This wasn't helping abhay anymore. He slowly placed open mouth kisses on her cheeks. They both were in some sort of trance.

Suddenly abhay realized hwat he was doing and pulled himself away from her. What did he do?

Abhay looked at her flushed face and smiled. He brought his lips near her ears and whispered- next time when we talk business, we will find a secluded place.

He winked at her and left whistling. Piya was stunned with what happened right now. Did he actually kiss her? She observed her surroundings and saw few students whose mouth were hanging open watching them.

"abhay raichand! How dare you?", piya yelled and followed abhay. Piya saw abhay sitting in canteen with alina. Misha, varun and Samarth were also sitting with them. "when did this happen?", she thought. She shook her head and went near them.

Piya- what are you doing here raichand? (glaring at abhay)  Not you alina.

Misha interrupted- hey piya! I didn't knew you had such a cool boyfriend.

Piya yelled." Boyfriend? Who the hell told you that?"

Misha shrugged- the way you were fighting and calling names yesterday, we thought he is your boyfriend.

Piya- shut up misha. He is not my boyfriend. He never was and will never be. You get that? And you raichand..how dare you do that?

Abhay smirked- what did I do piya? they came to me. They wanted to be friends. And when alina can be their friend, then why cant i?

Piya- shut up abhay! You know that's not what I am talking about? I am talking about that that..

Abhay- that what piya?

Varun interrupted- its ok piya. we are friends now. Abhay isn't that bad. Do you know he talks cars?

Piya closed her eyes tightly and sighed. Alina was enjoying it and smiling to herself.

Abhay smiled- see..your lover boy likes me too. Now you should be happy. Don't worry. We will only talk "business". U already had a demo!

Piya  gritted her teeth-  abhay.raichand.he.is.not.my.lover.boy.

Samarth interrupted- enough guys. We understand you guys cant stand each other so better avoid each other.

Alina smiled," sorry Sammy, but they cant do that either. Am I right?" (winking at abhay)

Misha was finding it too interesting," so how do you guys know each other? And whats with these fights"

Piya sighed leaving," some other time. I need some fresh air."

Abhay smirked and thought, " the game is on piya. I cant kill you but I can definitely screw you."

NOTE: I wont be sending pms from this ID anymore from next update ownwards. so if you wish to receive pms for future updates kindly add this ID in your buddy list  APPMLIST or just ask me to add you in the pm list.

Edited by --peehu-- - 11 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update dear.
So jay will now bring both abhiya will closer for their own interest but at least this will bring both of them closer.
wow abhiya's part was really awesome.
So, now both will do 'business' together.
pls continue soon and add me in ur new id. Thanks for the pm.Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Peehu!πŸ‘

Abhay And Pia being the  protectors is the reason  for Jay coming back coz he needs them!
And the fight between Abhiya is a misunderstanding certainly has something to do with Jay.

Abhiya can't control their emotions around each other! Abhay kissed piaπŸ˜‰

thanks for the pm😊
Edited by Abhiya_Gunner - 11 years ago
bubble_ thumbnail

Awesome update guys...πŸ‘

I love the way Abhay teased Pia..aur Pia ko bhi Abhay ki thodi si bajane do na...
Continue soon guys ...
and thanks for d pm...😳
Edited by _Sonu_ - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the update Pooji πŸ‘ Yaar this suspense is killing me  When will u reveal the story behind thier hatred? Am getting way too impatient to know tat πŸ˜ƒ Abhiya surely have a spark in this FF. Loved their chemistry. I hope Vihaan n Tara tell them the truth before its too late 😭 BTW their scene in the corridor or college camus was hot 😳 Varun was being typical boy πŸ˜† He likes Abhay bcoz he talks cars πŸ˜† Abhiya will work together to find out abt Jeh? 😍 Waiting for their love hate moments 😊 Conitnue soon OK? πŸ˜ƒEdited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago