Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fmaryam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this is wonderful!!!!! the father's words were so touching...plz do continue soon...waiting for it eagerly!!!!
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
hi,
please post your comment, FF writers put in a lot of effort to write these wonderful stories and bring them to you for free, so the dont be stingy with your comments. your appeiciation is want we live for. so do post your comments.
and enjoy

Chapter 19

It was nearly 8'O Clock. Arnav paced the front drive, tension and worry radiating from his body, alternating between pushing the call button on his phone to checking his watch every five minutes, to aspirate looks at Akaash and Rohit causing them to hit their phone buttons and put the handsets to their ears.

"Where the hell are they?" Arnav grated getting furious by the minute.  He rounded on Akaash, "what the hell was he doing in there, and how the hell did he break the lock on that door." He grounded out furious. Parag had gone looking for Shayam had and found him on the floor of the east wing on the third floor.  When Arnav and the rest had gone to him they had to carry him out.

When Shayam had gained consciousness, he had woken up with a start having no recollection of how and why he had gotten into the east wing.  He face was white as ash, His eyes glazed sometimes aware and sometimes unaware. The doctor they had called said there had not been any physical injury on Shayam, but for some reason he seemed to be in shock. He had given him some medication to rest and left.

The fact that the east wing had been opened had caused a stir among all the help at the Havali. All the servants were scared, some talking about quitting. It had take Arnav and Akaash everything to convince them to stay. Even promising to have a pooja done soon as possible.

And now on top of everything Khushi and Payal had not returned from town, nor were either of their phones available.

"They're here I think." Rohit said indicating the oncoming headlights. They walked forward as the jeep came to a halt. To Arnav surprised and delight Khushi jumped out and flew into his arms her arms wrapped tightly around him. Before he could so much as open his mouth to speak Khushi held his face between her hands and place her lips on his mouth. Every thought flew out of Arnav head as her soft lips moulded to his. Time stood still as they drank off each other, tasting the essence of love, their heats pounding as one, Arnav deepened the kiss, his tongue entwining with her, his teeth catching her lower lip and sucking softly. Completely unaware of the audience watching them Arnav and Khushi lost themselves in each other. All Khushi could feel was the deep love she felt for him, which had lived in her heart and soul through time. The sight of him had brought every feeling to the forefront, flooding her being till she was unable to hold back.  Breaking the kiss she whispered to him, "I love you,  I've loved you for all eternity." Words said on a whispered dying breath by her soul in a different lifetime found their way to her lips once again to fulfil the promise of eternal love.

Tears stung Arnav's eyes as words he had heard in his dreams a million times were finally said to him. He kissed Khushi forehead, her eyes, her cheeks and hugged her to him, "Khushi, Khushi, Khushi." He said her name over and over. "I love you, and I've loved for eternity." They laughed and cried at the same time, as her held on to each other, fulfilled in their joy of finally finding each other.

"Ahem, ahem" Rohit cleared his throat, finally drawing their attention to their audience. He was grinning from ear to ear, "you know if this rebirth thing is true. And you guys had not died in 1935 you guys would be like a 100  and this." He swept his hand towards them, "would have highly disgusting, cute, but disgusting." Making them all laugh. "Now I'm not saying that I'm not getting a kick watching a hot couple making out, off po*n." This earned him a punch on the arm from Payal. "But I think we should get inside or Hira Lal is going to faint with shock." He pointed to Hira Lal who stood by the door wide eyed at this open display of affection.

Two hours later the five of them sat in Arnav's room reading the diary and letters. Khushi had told them how she had come by them, she told them about Mr. Gopal and his father who had preserved and translated all the material. How on showing him the picture and telling him about their situation Mr. Gopal had allowed them to take the diary and letters. "The poor man had been in a daze when he saw the picture of Khushi taken 85 years back." Payal said with a shy smile, "all he kept saying was   'unbelievable, unbelievable' over and over again." She giggled.

"But once he was very helpful, and promised to find out more information about the Raichand's and the Havali." Khushi told them.

They all took turns looking at the picture, gasping in awe at the perfect  resemblance of Arnavya and Khushali to Arnav and Khushi.  Akaash stared at the picture for many minute shaking his head in disbelief, "I would never have believed it if I'd not seen it for myself, there is no doubt you to have come aback just the same, dad going to get a kick out of this and mom going to go berserk, Bhai be warned mom and dadi will have a string of tanter manter waiting for you."

"That is why on body is ever going to mention anything to them, what they don't know won't make them of berserk."  He warned, Akaash zipped his lips and made an exhibition of locking it and throwing away the key. And Arnav sighed and rolled his eyes.

Rohit scrutinised the picture " yeah, perfect resemblance, but I can't say much about the style. Thought Khushi still is fixated with this Rajasthani motif  what with the gagra style skirts with mirror works and patches, thought the sexy halters, keeps you trendy. Well Arnav man, suspenders really? My sympathies."   He leaned forward and clasped Arnav had in both of his while Arnav simply shrugged. Then he picked up the diary translation and got busy reading.

"Guys listen to this. a diary entry dated  February 11th 1933"

Dear Diary,

Its been 6 months since I moved to Kundanpur with Babuji and Ma. It is not so bad, but I miss my friends in Jodpur.  But here Lachi and Buri have become packi sahali's. They take me everywhere. Lachi and Buri's baba is a subedar and works with the Gore Sahibs at the lodge, now they take me with them to learn English in the small school that Susan Memsahib runs. I learnt some words, thought it is very difficult to speek.  But she told us some words are golden like sarry, and thanku and pleej.  I like them they are easy to say.

Oh diary, today again I saw that kameena Shayamraj. Huh! I hate him and I hate the way he looks at me like he will eat me up. I think he is a rakshus. Babuji says I should not say names to him. But Moli masi and Chanda masi call him many names. He was by the temple lake where Lachi, buri and I go to feed the ducks. He was there with his thugs reeking of spirit as always. He got in our way and grabbed my hand, but don't worry I bit him really good and heard. I hope he gets some dreadful disease from the bite and dies. Do people die from people bite's I will have to ask Memsahib.

And then later when I got home,  I almost fainted with fright when Babuji told me that Zamindar Kaka had spoken to him and asked for my hand in marriage for Shayamraj. I wanted to die, but I put my foot down and told Babuji in no uncertain terms that if he tries to marry me off  to that rakshus I would kill myself by jumping in the well. Ma hugged me and cried and begged Babuji to tell them no to the proposal.  But Babuji poured water over all the drama by saying he had already said no, he didn't want to give me away to a womanizer like Shayamraj. I wonder what a womanizer is,

I wish I could be drama queen for a little longer, it was so much fun. But diary I know my Babuji would never let a bad man like Shayamraj put his hands on me. He would never let me marry him ever. Babuji says I am his Princess of hearts, and I should only marry my Prince of hearts. Oh how I wait and wait for him to come. When he comes I will love him, and love him to the very last of my breath. Because he would be the Prince of my heart.

Ok diary I have to go Ma is calling.

"So she met Shayamraj first, and had still not me Arnavya, but where was he." Akaash asked.

"The journals say that he was in the army, so he must have left the army on personal ground. Because it seem that he was handling all the management of the Havali and the fields and orchards since 1933 till his death in 1935"  Khushi said.

"Yes the journals say as much the Arnavya had been handling the business, plantations and warehouses form April onwards. While Shayamraj only took large amounts of money and brought non in." Akaash said indicating the journal in his lap and flipping the pages.

Khushi  took the book from Rohit, "she makes an entry on March 15 1933" that is the day Khushali met Arnavya for the first time." She smiled

March 15, 1933

Dear diary,

I met him, I met him finally, he has come. My prince of Hearts. I feel like my feet have got wings and I want to fly. He is so beautiful, he has the softest eyes the colour of the earth of a rainy day. His face was so elegant and sharp and not round and puffy like the lazy boys from around here. And he is tall, taller then Babuji even.

Lachi and Buri and me stole Keri form the Kitchen courtyard, and were making out escape from chanda masi bhelan, we were running down the stairs and that is when I saw him, he was talking to babuji and my heart stopped just for a second, and then it began to race like babuji horse. I clutched at it and it could not stop, all I could hear was my heart beating and nothing else. Then he turned and looked my way and  our eyes met for the first time, and I felt captured I could not look away, and I was pleased that he didn't look away too. Lachi nudged me with her elbow and I walked down the stairs his eyes continued to follow me. And my heart pounded even harder.  Babuji introduced us 'Arnavya' that diary is his name. The sound of his name was like a song in my heart, and I can't get it out of my mind. all I can think is Arnavya, Arnavya, Arnavya. Oh what am I going to do? Babuji said he was Zamindar Kaka youngest son. That means he is that shaitan brother. But he's not a bit like that Shayamraj, I know in my heart he isn't, or my heart wouldn't beat for him and whisper his name.

All I want to do is see him again,  but I don't know how or when, may be Lachi or Buri will have some idear.

Oh diary I'm going to sleep now to dream of my Arnavya.

The five people in the room set silently the words of a young girl echoing in the room. The first flush of love, and the hope and dreams. Arnav was sitting next to Khushi on the loveseat by the window he entwined his fingers with hers as he wiped the single tear that ran down her cheek. She laid her head on his shoulder letting herself rest against him.  Akaash sat on the floor besides Payal with a large journal on his lap. While Payal had spread the letters written by Arnavya to Khushi on the floor in front of them sorting them date wise.

Rohit cast a look at the faces around the room. He gave an exaggerated yawn looked at the time, "Gosh!! Look at the time 12'O clock, already" he got off his seat and started collecting the stewed papers making sure he kept them in order that Payal had arranged. "It's late and we need to rest. Whatever the situation we all have work tomorrow. Don't know about the Raizada's but the girls and I do, so let's call it a night."   Akaash and payal nodded in agreement and helped Rohit with collecting all the material spread around the room. They placed everything in one of the ornamental wooden trunks.

Akaash offered to walk Payal to her room and Rohit went with them. Leaving  Arnav and Khushi alone. They sat together for a while in silence not needing words the express their feelings. Entwining fingers and hands and reading each other eyes the longing they felt for each other and the fear of being apart, the reassurance that neither would let go. "it's late Khushi, I'll walk you to your room." Said Arnav, taking Khushi's hand.

They walked hand in hand. When they reached Khushi room, she looked at him, "I don't want to be alone." She whispered tears filling her eyes. Arnav looked perplexed but smiled and nodded, he stepped into the room with her and latched the door behind him. Shutting themselves from the world outside.

dont forget to comment.

Edited by merrydock - 12 years ago
gunjanmkj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey,cn i tk rohit pls? He's such a swthrt!!❤️
loved d extracts frm d diary..they were wonderful😊loved hw khushali's heart told her instantly dat arnavya is her prince😊dat shyamraj was such a creep😡n nw he's back..bt dd he possess shyam??
nw wat will hppn,wid d east wing being opened..??
arnav n khushi's renewed vows of lovin each othr eternally brought tears in my eyes..nw they r 2gthr n will fight evrythng 2gthr😊
cnt wait!!pls update soon!!Edited by gunjanmkj - 12 years ago
zuaireah thumbnail
OMG what an wonderful update...its amazing how Khushi felt in her heart about Arnavya and how she still feels the same way about him...A big YAYYY cause they are together again and they remembered that Shyam was bad...

An evil dude possessed by an evil spirit is something to be scared of. I hope and pray that they can fight this together and be in one piece...I'm loving Rohit. He's such a darling...

Edited by zuaireah - 12 years ago
Arshibest thumbnail
Awww sweetest update ever
They were sooo cute
Update sooon
Can't wait
varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sigh! sigh! sigh!!

oh finally... arnav's nightmares are no longer nightmare... both khushi and arnav have found their soul twins.

i hope shyam is taken care of soon...
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved itEdited by kins103 - 12 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update dear...loved the feeling khushi and arnav felt upon seeing the letters...feeling scared, what will shyam do next...please update soon

thanks for the pm
sukirtiraizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update...

luved the diary extracts...

its jst amazing...

i had tears in my eyes thinking about Khushali's future wid arnavya...

thanx for the pm
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
awww man that was one interesting update! loved the reaction of khushi when she met arnav.. and the diary awww awww awww.. cant explain my feeling right now.. they both now know their past life although not fully .. but still! i just loved this update :D