Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Nahi aka my Mrs. John Abraham...sorry 4 da late comment u knw ny Ipad battery went off late night so could not cum on ur gallery 2 comment...OMG ur creations are so Stunning better then minezzz...love all da Jonh avis' da most n also all the housefull sigzzz...just mindblowing...do PM me ur updates hunni !!!!!!
Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart
hey nahi 🤗 my friends ...how s ? i loved your awesome work baby n i loved most your bollywood stuff ..😍 t
loves olive
OMGGG I didnt know that you own a shop! xx
Stunning Work!Love the John sigg!The Mahira one is beautiful as well! <3
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
232