Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhasha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was good.looks like geet mood swings have transferred to him.can understand why he is keeping himself and geet away from wedding knowing sam and geet is pregnant and also any stress is not good.i hope he allows geet and be more cautious about sam,and keep her away sam.because he also cant ignore vicky he loves him lot.
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...hope sam doesnt harm geet or her baby...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update..
hmm maneet not taking up responsibilities of vicky's engagement fearing sam...
wonder wht geet would do..
continue soon
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FOREVER WITH YOU- part 89

osum part i love the way you bring in senstivity
towards all relationships. This FF is not
just about Maaneet but hoe Geet gets
the entire family together...loved the
update
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part
awww maan again became workoholic
n not letting geet prepare for vicky's engagement also
waiting for more
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
GEET'S MOOD SWINGS HAVE GOT TRANSFERRED TO MAAN
WHO GETS ANGRY VERY SOON

WILL MAAN AGREE TO BE INVOLVED IN THE WEDDING
sree.maneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Loved it.
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Fabulous

Maan's mood swing... Hehe. Very funny
Geet wants to take part in preparation. But wat to do
In front of Maan.
Eager to see Geeet manofying Maan.

Continue soon.
Thanks for pm.

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 90

Maan enter the room and sat beside geet closing his laptop. Maan I selected this dress for meera. Maan directly look at mom and then at geet. Hmm. Nice. He just smiled looking at geet. But geet wants him to participate or at least let her do something. She sure can't see Vicky being sad in his so important pace of life.

She stayed out of room all day preparing her to manofy him.. She knows how stubborn he is and once he made any decision no one can ever change it.. And especially when it includes sameera.. It was night time when geet entered her room. Maan was with his phone changed in his night dress already so she simply changed her dress.

After changing she stood in front of him.
Maan.

Hmm.

He mumbled lost in his mobile. I need to talk.. She whispered scare but he was just lost looking at his mail and sat on bed.. Bolo.. Now how will she talk with him being so stupid.. Cribbing she sits beside him.. Actually WO Na.. She gulped trying to say something but one look at him irritates her to the core.. Here she is trying to talk and her husband doesn't even have time to look back at her..  Frustrated she snatches his mobile.

Geet kya kar...

He stopped when she made herself comfortable on his lap hugging him and keeps her head on his chest. He smiled moving his one hand to her hair brushing them and to her waist.

Dekha baby. Papa doesn't have time for us now..  She complained cutely making him smile brushing her hair.

Papa has all his time for your baby.

She pout moving look at him. Mathlab mere liye nahi?

He made a serious thinking face. Hmm.

She frowned hitting his chest.

Chaddo

She was about to move when he hold her waist.

I have my whole life for you mishti.

His mear word made her smile snuggling close to him snacking her arms around his neck.

Yea Hui Na baat.

He giggles taking her lips in his giving her a soft and smooth kiss. She closed her eyes leaning on him and kissed him back with the same passion. She smiles in her victory making him fall on her and now the time came to ask him the question she is wanting from morning..

After moving back she kisses his cheek smiling sweetly.  Maan... Can I go with mom tomorrow?

At first he didn't get what she was saying but her scared face and mom visiting makes him know the situation.

Stiffening he look down. How can he make her understand. Sure he can't say no to her but he also doesn't want her to interfere in anything. Everything is settled after so long.. Finally now everything is calming and now he doesn't want anything single thing wrong.. He knows geet interference means connecting with all meera family which he doesn't wants her to do.. Whatever sameera did and whatever dadi did he won't forget that..

Maan. She whispered finding him lost he look at her for some time and smiled cupping her face. If I'm here where will you go leaving me all alone.

He faked a pout but it didn't work as she knows what he is trying to do. Please maan. Vicky will feel really bad agar hum Dono hi Na jaaye. She made a cute face snuggling close kissing his cheeks, lips, chin but nothing melts him..

Bus mishti. Mujhe is baat pe aur behes nahi Karin.

Par. He silenced her keeping his finger on her lips. Hold her tight making her lie down lying beside her.

I'm too tired plus our baby is also tired. So let's sleep honey.

Kissing her lips he brings her in his embrace closing his eyes totally indicating end of discussion. She sighed in her defeat and holds his waist.. No matter what no one can ever change his hatred or love for any person. Now she know if she tries to push him he will become angry.. Looking at him her lean up kissing his cheek keeping her head on his arm closing her eyes.. Maan open his eyes finding her sleeping and sighed.. He knows he have disappointed her but it's important.. And no one can change his decision..

PRE PART 89

PRECAP: OFFICE AGAIN..

PLZ DO LIKE AND COMMENT..

LOVE YOU AL..

ADD ME
IF YOU NEED

HiddenTruths thumbnail
yeyyy me 1st one to comment😳
Loved the update...
Maan trying to save geet but in this he is ignoring his brother's happiness... He should be little flexible in his decision i think..
geet was trying to make him understand for the sake of vicky hope he understands

Cont soon
Edited by Rupanzal - 11 years ago