Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
love these 10 icons😍 i can't remember when the first scene happened🤔🤣 but she looks super cute day dreaming😆 the anushka pic is my fav of hers😊 she looks really cute with the ice cream in her mouth😆 MN ones are as usual my favs😍 love them to infinity😍 the 1st MN one is the best😊 the ian nina/damon elena ones are cute too, especially the top right far end one😊 the best best is the last one of RP she looks so incredibly cute😳 the krystal pic is very pretty😃 its from SPKT right😆 has she worn that dress in the show🤔 coz everyone else who came wore what they wear in the show but i don't remember seeing that on her🤔🤔 the colouring of every single one is amazing👏
the avis are all adorable😃 i love parineeta she's super cute😆 plus bollywood needs a desi girl badly which sh definitely is😃 love the first 2 the most and the BG on the last one, the purple flowery thing is great too😃😃 i love the black type of effect on the 2nd one too😊
i love this😍 it's another one of my fav scenes from the show😍 to be honest every single scene minus their fights are my fav😆 the blending is fantastic and i love the pics you used especially the bottom two from right side😊 the yellow circle effect looks great as well👏👏 i badly miss them i watch the show everyday still but theres so much AdhAani i feel like breaking the tv🤣🤣
these two are so super cute as a couple😍 I'm not crazy about VirIka since theyre too sugar coated and perfect but krystal karan look fab together😃😃 all pics are super cute especially 2nd from the left and the one on the far right😃 i love the BG it looks amazing😊 again the flower thing looks great😃
both look great😊 the picture is really cute and they really are picture perfect😃😃 love the colouring of the first one and the BG of the 2nd one looks great too😊 the brown effect on the bottom and top of the siggy looks great too😃😃 the text suits them😃
this is my fav of the duo😃😃 i love colourful pretty things😆 the pics are super cute and the blending looks great😊 i love the red text on the black/red pic👍🏼 the scaling of the pics is amazing😃 again the yellow looks nice😆
when is the movie releasing😃 the pics are really cute especially the one where she's kissing his cheek😛 and the top right one too😊 seeing these type of hugs remind me of MN😆 the colouring of the siggy is great and the red looks incredible😃 without a doubt one of the best from the update😊
she looks cute😃 the BG's colouring is really nice the red and yellow looks great and the picture scaling is well done as well😃😃 
thanks for the pm🤗
Edited by StrongHope - 12 years ago
^ Aww ofcourse 🤗 I seriously hate myself for missing out on so many of ur updates, but stupid skool doesn't let me live the way I want :P Keep making more stunning and sizzling creations like this :D

Also whenever time permits please make stuff on Sara Khan also, usually never see any creations on her that's why.

http://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/33259-sara-khan-as-sadhana-in-wedding-dress-in-sapna-babul-ka-bidaai.jpg

http://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/58376-parul-and-sara-in-tv-show-bidaai.jpg
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol yah rubu in just 5 mins😉🤣
and ayeshaa thanks alot for links will include it in next update for sure😳🤗 
Jenny.. thumbnail
kaminaa imgur is having maintenance🤢
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thats great😃
use i.minus if imgur isn't working😊
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wowwhhh amazing update <33

loved all iconz esp  ❤️
avis are marvellouz...loved the colouring & texturing on it <33 mayur sig is lovely...loved tht kryan one ...in ian-nina loved thiz one alooot http://i.minus.com/jbbNivP7ZIDWFD.jpg👏
priyanka sig is soo stunning...😉 if u dunt mind can u gimme link of picz plzzz😃

...Mallu... thumbnail
Aw😲 aamazing jenn updatee soon amazingg icons nd awsumm siggies😛
Jenny.. thumbnail
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful creations jenny
thanks for the pm
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jeennnyyy diiidddiii! stunning updateee. everything is looking fabb. i love all the ian-nina a lot, amazing coloringg. your icons are like O-___o they are that awesomee. ishaqzaade stuff- woww. i adore the avis so muchh. TEACHMEEE. http://i.minus.com/jlRsqn26sgmhY.jpg
--> the blnding is killerr. karan-krystle - the coloringgg<333 in shrt, mastt updateee:D